✓ Apocalyptic rebirth, the vi...

By prince05026

Author: Sumi In 5100 A.D., a colorful planet appeared in the sky above the dark blue star, and colored hail... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

19

356 3 0
By prince05026

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Under the waterfall is a deep pool, where seafood such as fish and shrimp live well in the water.

"Can seafood survive in freshwater?" Xuanqing was confused.

"This is not ordinary fresh water, this is the water flowing down from the medicinal spring, which is medicinal, and no living creature can resist the medicinal spring water." Xiao Jiu flicked his tail proudly, as Xuanqing sent more crystal nuclei to the space, the space was gradually recovering its former energy, and even its fur began to shine.

Xuan Qing was very satisfied with the trip, there was Xiao Jiu in the whole space, like a large farm, with fruits and vegetables, grain crops, as well as chickens, ducks, geese and other livestock and poultry breeding, she was simply a rich man with endless treasures!

This is called the sense of security brought by strength, and Xuanqing is very confident now!

Xuan Chen saw that Xuan Qing was smiling when he came out, so he guessed that the space was very good now, and he didn't ask much, although he also had the right to use the space, but he still subconsciously thought that the space belonged to his sister alone, and Qing Qing could take things temporarily when he was not there, but he didn't care when Qing Qing was there.

"Brother, I'm so worried." Xuanqing said with a slumped face, "The grain in the space has been harvested several times, and our warehouse can't be stacked."

Poof

This is called cheap and obedient, naked showing off.

Xuan Chen smiled and shook his head, "So your thoughts still haven't changed?"

"What?" Xuanqing didn't remember which one he was asking.

"Build a base of your own, don't worry about the people in power vying for power and profit to get us involved, and you can still have your own home and backing." Xuan Chen said lightly: "It's more than enough to build a base with our current materials."

Xuan Qing was stunned for a moment, she was a person with no ambitions, otherwise she would not have died so miserably in her previous life, but Xuan Chen's words reminded her that she wanted strength and strength, and materials and materials, it was difficult to guarantee that others would not covet it, and it would be difficult to get out when the time came, and she was not alone now, the details of the miracle research institute were still unknown, and it was difficult for two fists to defeat four hands, and they were really weak.

Chapter 32: Build Your Own Base

Xuan Chen just said casually, it depends on Xuan Qing, Xuan Qing thought about it all night, and even analyzed the pros and cons with Xiao Jiu one by one, and finally felt that Xuan Chen's idea was right.

If you want to fight against the Miracle Research Institute, the future Brahma Guild can't do it with just a few of them, and the strength of the Miracle Research Institute is unfathomable, in the last two months, when they are generally still the first order, they can send four second orders at once, and they can already see their background.

Xuanqing decided to build a base of his own!

When she said this decision, no one thought that she was talking about a dream, but said very plainly, "If you want to build, then build".

However, building a base is a big deal, not that it can be built, first of all, the location of the base.

Xuanqing looked at the map for several days and didn't make up his mind, except for the desert to the north, it was already winter, everyone changed into heavy cotton clothes, cotton pants and cotton shoes, and what they were going to was a base near the sea, called Andong Fortress.

The location of Andong Fortress is rather peculiar, it is a peninsula surrounded by the sea on three sides, it is a piece of inland protrusion, it was originally a bustling Haikou city, especially famous for its white-sand beaches and tidal coasts where you can often see schools of dolphins, but now the population is poor.

Chu Mingze, the first strong man in the last life of the last life, was in Anton Fortress, and it was precisely because of his existence that Anton Fortress became a large base second only to the Jinchuan base after the end of the world, but it was a pity that Chu Mingze died when he hunted a ninth-order assimilator in the seventh year of the end of the world, and Anton Fortress has been in a slump since then, from a large base second to none to an isolated island that no one cares about.

At this time, Chu Mingze may not have arrived at Andong Fortress, and the fortress has not yet been built here, dozens of people have set up tents on the flat land on the remote coast, and the once prosperous towns and fishing villages have been turned into ruins, and the previous rainstorm has washed away all the traces.

At the sight of strangers, they all paid a little attention to them, and more women and old people sat sluggishly in front of the tent that they had put together whatever they had put together, barely sheltered from the wind and rain, their eyes were as desperate as water.

Granny Ruan felt uncomfortable in her heart, and sighed, "This world is the way of you..." shook her head and turned around to help Jiang Tong set up a tent, Tongtong felt that Xuanqing was not as terrible as she thought since Xuanqing helped her treat and take a bath, and even kissed Xuanqing, she took Xuanqing's hand and looked at the survivors' yellow-brown irregular hard cakes and asked Xuanqing in a low voice, "Sister, what are they eating?"

Xuanqing glanced at the squatting down and said, "That's called bran cake, it's a food steamed out of ground flour with miscellaneous grains and some wild vegetable juice, which can fill your stomach." But there is no nutrition, and after eating for a long time, she will be constipated, so she didn't tell Tongtong about this.

"Isn't that unpalatable?" Tongtong whispered.

"Well, but in this world now, it's good to be alive." Xuanqing didn't deliberately teach Tongtong any big truths, after all, this is the end of the world, not the era of peace, and many truths are no longer applicable, but Tongtong seems to have accepted it very well since she cried, and she has never complained about hardship along the way, and it can be seen that her parents taught her very well.

It's just that Xuanqing didn't expect that the bran cake would be studied so quickly? She remembers that it was only half a year later in her previous life that this kind of satiety food began to be widely promoted, because of the pollution of crystal nuclei, more than 80% of the land on this planet could not be cultivated normally, only the tenacious beans and some wild vegetables could grow normally, and soon the water would begin to pollute.

Gu Xueyi listened quietly to the conversation between the two on the side, Xuan Qing is a very amazing person, as if there is no one in this world, what can be difficult for her, it seems that no matter how difficult it is with her, he is willing to believe that he can fight again, and there is a way.

Wei San was an idle street bastard before the end of the day, and after the end of the day, he awakened the ability of "Shunfeng Ear", and several brothers with him either suddenly turned into strange-shaped monsters or were eaten by monsters, only he not only survived, but also had special abilities.

He could hear any bit of wind and grass within a hundred meters, he wanted to hear where there was a shiny stone, since he accidentally ate a sparkling stone he had picked up, he could hear it even further, he knew that this shiny stone that only monsters had was a good thing, and he had succeeded many times with his extraordinary hearing.

Who knew that this group of newcomers had never seen chaff cakes? Then they must have better food on them! You know, the whole Anton is so big, the population is only tens of thousands, and he has eaten almost everything he can find in two months, and he hasn't eaten a mouthful of hot food for a long time!

It's still early, Xuanqing wants to see where there are still monsters and collect crystal nuclei by the way, Xuanchen drove all the way, and when he was a little tired, he stayed here with his mother-in-law, Xuanqing took Tongtong, Gu Xueyi and Jiang Tong to the city.

"I can't go!" A teenage boy rushes out and stops them: "There's a monster in the city!" A lot of uncles who went to find food were eaten!

Tongtong looked at the boy in front of him who was so dirty that he couldn't see his face, and asked, "Brother, do you know what a monster looks like?" I haven't seen a monster yet.

"It's a red, big, legged monster!" The boy shuddered at the mention of the monster, "There are many little monsters around it, and they are very fast!" My brother was bitten and dragged away by those little monsters!

"Okay, we got it, thank you." Xuanqing took a loaf of bread from his backpack and gave him a thank you, the boy took a look at it and swallowed his saliva, rubbed his hands the obviously ill-fitting cotton clothes before he took it carefully, wanting to take it back and eat it slowly, but as soon as he saw the fierce eyes around him, he quickly tore it open and ate it in a big gulp, "It's delicious, it's delicious."

After eating a few bites of bread, the boy choked a little and panicked, and Tongtong took out a small bottle of water from his little rabbit bag and handed it to him.

The boy was moved, took the bottle and took a sip, "That monster is really scary, there is an uncle who will become popular or be eaten, that monster is not afraid of fire and will spit bubbles, like... Like crabs!

In order to repay Xuanqing, the little boy racked his brains to recall the characteristics of the monster and told them in as much detail as possible.

Xuanqing nodded, she already knew what it was, the predator, it may be the third order, and the little predator around her is at least the first order or the second order, she glanced at Gu Xueyi and Jiang Tong and asked silently.

There was a scorching war intent in the eyes of the two of them, and Xuan Qing immediately decided to go!

Chapter 33: Fierce Battle, Predator Swarm

The predator is one of the few monsters among the monsters that like to live in groups, usually a high-level predator leads a group of low-level predators, and when they encounter their prey, they rush up, stun people with foamy secretions, take them away, and keep them to eat slowly.

I didn't expect such a tricky monster to appear at the beginning of the end of the world, Xuanqing and their group just left on the front foot, and the base of the back foot exploded, I heard that someone went to challenge that group of monsters, the people here are mixed, the joy is that if they succeed, then they can go into the city to find food in the future, and the worry is that once they fail, they will be eaten by monsters, and every time the monster eats some people, it will become stronger, and their situation will also be precarious.

A small, unobtrusive man quietly ran to the side, wrote the words "Target has appeared, Anton" on the larger leaf with a stick, and whistled softly, and a small black squirrel-like creature appeared at his feet, and he handed the leaf to the mouse and whispered "Go find the Holy Maiden."

"Squeak" the mouse screamed, threw the lump of leaves into his mouth and swallowed it, and the four short little paws dug the soil quickly, and in the blink of an eye, there was only a hole in the ground.

He is a worker bee of the "Hive Organization", usually responsible for wandering between various bases to find the person indicated in the prophecy of the Holy Maiden, there are many more in the organization of spiritual envoys like him who have summoning abilities, they are not strong, they are neither good at fighting nor killing monsters, usually they are either petty thieves or eating and waiting for death, but the Hive Organization doesn't care, integrating them who summon abilities, like a hierarchical hive, and their use is to deliver messages.

Xuanqing's spiritual power has been spread outside, and it is strange to say that her spiritual power has always been released like this as if it has not been consumed, and it is even growing at a slow rate, her spiritual ability has reached the peak of the third order unconsciously, she has not even taken the third-order crystal nucleus, but the wood-based ability has improved very slowly, and it is only the peak of the second order so far.

What's even more strange is that her mental power has advanced so fast but she still can't attack, and it can only be used for detection, in addition to expanding the range to kilometers, there is also a function that can see through other people's emotions, and she can see at a glance what kind of attitude a person has towards her, and there will be a "emotional disc" similar to a dashboard above a person's head.

Before stepping into the city, Xuanqing's face was already very serious, and he raised his hand to stop Jiang Tong, who was still going forward, "There is danger, wait a minute."

The shadow that flashed by just now was definitely not her illusion, but the speed was too fast, and her mental power could not capture it at the first time, and such a speed reminded her of something bad.

"What's wrong?" Gu Xueyi's eyes were a little solemn, he just clearly felt that a gust of wind was stirred for no reason, he was not a wind system, but he had a different kind of affection for the wind, as if he could hear the sound of the wind.

Xuanqing's spiritual power spread out another hundred meters, and there was still no movement, she shook her head to temporarily suppress the uneasiness in her heart, and gathered her spiritual power, leaving only a range of five hundred meters around her, "Something flashed over just now, be careful."

"Roger." Everyone is now convinced by Xuanqing's name, who has ever seen a girl like her? When she met a monster, it was called an excitement, and it was not enough to be the first to rush to the first, the monster was like meat on the chopping board in her hands, and the knife technique, that skill, was even more barbaric than the monster.

The streets of the city were littered with vehicles that had caused the accident, blood stains were sprinkled on the asphalt like splashed ink, the dried blood stains were gray like the stains of a coffee tipping over, the glass doors of shops were shattered, and there were rotting bodies under the overturned tables and chairs.

Romance Novel Network: www.bgnovel.com is all free to read the whole book of the finished novel online! Remember to bookmark and share!

107 First Previous 19 Next Last

Apocalypse reborn, the villain boss is the one in my palm (19)

0

Let's top it

Return to the top page

Links

Tanmei Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

All works on this site are reproduced on the Internet, only for free preview for book friends! If the copyright owner thinks that the reproduction and dissemination of this site will infringe on your rights and interests, please write to inform us, and we will delete it immediately!

Home | Site Map | Mobile phone

© 2022-2023 Romance Fiction Network. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 139 5
(Y/N) (L/N), he is the best Guardian in the class of Hunter. He was the former protégé of Cayde-6. One day.... he was transported in the Another univ...
77.8K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
19.6K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
85K 8.5K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...