✓ Apocalyptic rebirth, the vi...

Door prince05026

Author: Sumi In 5100 A.D., a colorful planet appeared in the sky above the dark blue star, and colored hail... Meer

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

1

2.1K 20 0
Door prince05026

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi

Brief introduction:

[Apocalyptic private set, female attack, double strong and double clean, 1v1]

The heroine is cold-blooded, she doesn't save the world, she doesn't want to live with the people she cares about.

In 5100 A.D., a colorful planet appeared in the sky above the dark blue star, and colored hail fell in the sky, and the people who were hit would mutate, and the lucky ones would awaken their abilities and become people's new hopes, and the unfortunate people would become monsters and devour flesh and blood, and the national defense of all countries would collapse one by one, and the end would come.

Xuanqing happened to awaken the Wood Ability and the senior brother of the doctor in the laboratory searched for a place to live all the way, but the senior brother and sister killed her for her crystal source!

Xuan Qing activated the system by mistake, and then opened her eyes and returned to the day before the doomsday, this time she would never repeat the mistakes of the past! She won't let go of any scumbag and! This time, she didn't believe anyone, and she saved a seriously injured man by mistake, and he turned out to be the future villain!!

The legendary "Snow Demon" Gu Xueyi not only knows how to do laundry, cooking, and housework, but is also soft, quiet and cute?

Ahh It can't be a mistake, right?

The monster died under Gu Xueyi's ability, and the ill-intentioned people were even more miserable in his hands, and he turned his head to Xuanqing: "Qingqing, it hurts, I want to hug ~"

Xuanqing: "..."I actually raised the villain boss to be in the palm of my hand!?

Gu Xueyi's murderous reputation has another hidden meaning, in short, it is the queen's violent rise to the road, picking up the seriously injured and pitiful, and cultivating a double-standard ability boss

Chapter 1: Rebirth, the Apocalyptic Survival System

In the abandoned restaurant, the woman in black and long hair was lying in a pool of blood, her abdomen was broken with a huge wound, her intestines were about to flow out but she was still struggling not to die, and the rich bloody qi was dispersed, and soon there would be monsters following the blood.

The petite and delicate girl was holding a man who was not good-looking and emaciated in one hand, and the other hand was full of blood, and a lychee-sized green crystal bead was lying in her palm, and she smiled lightly: "Senior sister, I will cherish your crystal source, hahahaha..."

"Xu Wei, Song Zhihui, I won't let you go!" The woman in the pool of blood raised her head through gritted teeth, and the monstrous hatred in her eyes that were as bright as autumn water almost overflowed: "I will not let you go if I die!"

"Sending you to see your waste brother, don't thank us too much." Song Zhihui pulled Xu Wei back, "Let's go, the monster will come soon, let her be the food for the monster."

"Okay, listen to Senior Brother."

"My brother is you, too..." The footsteps of the two grew apart, but the roar of the monster got closer and closer.

Xuanqing was full of hatred, she was unwilling, how could she die like this, but she cheapened a scumbag and a?! She hates it, hates it!

Song Zhihui! Xu Wei! You deceived me for being kind, deceived me about my feelings, colluded behind my back, and used the materials I exchanged for my life to call for wind and rain, and now you are even putting me to death for my crystal source!

It was I who didn't know people clearly, killed my brother, and believed their lies, and was completely used!

Tears of remorse fell from her eyes, her blood was about to run out, and there seemed to be a voice when she was confused and dying: "Ding Dong, the doomsday survival system has been successfully activated, detect that the host is about to die, do you choose to start over?"

"I do. Xuanqing thought to herself, if she could do it all over again, she would definitely have a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye! I pay back everything I owe her!

......

【Host! Wake up, host! A call rang out in my head.

Xuanqing sat up abruptly and gasped, but was stunned when she saw the environment in front of her, wasn't this her dormitory when she was a graduate student?

Before dawn, everyone in the dormitory who went to bed and dropped the table was still asleep except for her, the curtain of the opposite bed was not pulled, and the girl's delicate face was reflected in the pupils, isn't this a smile? She's not already...

Could it be that Xuanqing closed his eyes and meditated silently in his heart, the system system?

[I'm here, host, fifty-three hours down to the end times, and your time is running out. 】

On October 25, 5100 A.D., a colorful planet will appear in the sky above the dark blue star, and then there will be three consecutive days of colored crystal rain, and the colorful crystals will mutate on both humans and animals, and plants!

People have a certain probability of awakening the ability to become a spirit envoy, and a greater probability is to become a strange monster that feeds on humans and becomes the enemy of human existence.

Today is October 23rd, there are still two days to go, it is too late to renovate the house, and Yuanyang City, where she is now located, is the first city to be occupied by monsters after the apocalypse, so she can't stay here!

But now the imperative ...

[System, what's your name?] Where did it come from? What is the purpose of choosing me? Xuanqing asked.

[I am Doomsday Survival System No. 095, you can call me Xiao Jiu, I am from the Interstellar Federation 35 million light years away, my original owner was killed during the interstellar circumambulation, I fell here with the wreckage of the spaceship, it was your resentment and blood that woke me up. 】

Xuanqing: [Are you in my head? 】

Xiao Jiu: [I'm in the ring on your hand, but I can communicate with you spiritually through a contract. 】

Xuanqing raised her left hand, and there was a black ring on her left index finger, with exquisite dark lines on it, which she found in the heart of the alder tree when she and her teacher went to the primeval forest to look for the alder tree last year, it looked like an antique, she liked it at a glance, and she never took it down until the end of the world.

Xuanqing: [What do you want me to do for you? 】

Xiao Jiu: [I want you to live well, my master is no longer here, I have only met you for tens of thousands of years, if you die, I am only afraid that this time the planet will be destroyed, and I may not be able to meet new people to wake me up. 】

Xuanqing's heart warmed, [You saved me. 】

[I used the last energy to exchange the reset card to let you go back to the pre-apocalypse, this time I will always be, you have to be careful. Xiao Jiu's voice was a little sad, "Don't let me stay in the world anymore. 】

[No, I will live well and take you and my brother to live together. Xuanqing got out of bed lightly, changed into a light sportswear, put on a backpack, and walked out with a rubber band in his mouth.

"Xuanxuan, what are you doing getting up so early?" The girl by the door heard the sound of the door opening and lifted the curtain half-asleep.

Xuanqing whispered: "I have something at home, you can sleep."

"Hmm." The girl fell into the futon and fell asleep.

[Xiao Jiu, can I tell my brother about you? Xuanqing asked in his mind as he ran outside the school.

[It's up to you, but you'd better hurry, two days is not enough time for you to buy everything.] Xiao Jiu said [Xuanshui Ring is a two-state space, my suggestion is that you better buy seeds, the more the better, buy some seeds, I can help you plant in the space, you don't need to hoard too much food, it's enough for yourself. 】

"Really?!" Xuanqing stopped in surprise, startling the morning runner.

Xuanqing smiled apologetically, put on the Bluetooth headset and pretended to talk to someone.

"So how do I get in?" Xuanqing asked excitedly, "How big is the space?" What is a two-state space?

[Don't get excited, the Xuanshui Ring itself is a space where the two modes of life and static created by my master coexist, and it is a growth space, you first find a place where no one is around, call your brother over, and the two of them should be faster. 】

"Thank you, Xiaojiu." Xuan Qing was grateful and said seriously.

In the Xuanshui Ring, the long-haired white lion, which was bigger than the house, rolled around on the grass, the tips of his ears trembled, and his two paws covered his face, "Oh, who made you my master now!"

is still as rare as the previous owner's RH negative O blood, losing her, Xuanshui Ring may really have a chance to see the light of day again, so, little master, I am also very grateful to you for waking me up from those hundreds of thousands of years of barren and lonely time, so that I am finally no longer alone.

Xuanqing ran to the school gate, the time was too early, the school gate was opened at half past five, and now it is only four o'clock, fortunately, Xuanqing looks well-behaved, she ran to the guard room to wake up the doorman's uncle, lying that there was an accident at home, the doorman often saw Xuanqing, knowing that this was Professor Liu's most proud student, smart and polite, he opened the door for her without asking much, and was relieved that she would be fine.

Xuan Qing thanked him repeatedly, and when he ran out of the school gate, he hurriedly called his brother.

Chapter 2 System Xiaojiu, crazy hoarding of supplies

"Hey, Qingqing?" As soon as Xuan Chen got out of the operating room, he saw several missed calls from his sister, and thought something was wrong, so he quickly called back, "What's wrong?"

"Brother, go home quickly! I have something urgent to say, be quick! Xuanqing's tone was very anxious, and he specially instructed to hurry.

Xuan Chen chuckled in his heart, and his first reaction was that his sister was in trouble, so he hurriedly asked the dean for leave and drove home.

Xuan Chen is the attending physician of the emergency department of Yuanyang First People's Hospital, under the tutelage of Li Huaifeng, the "knife god", only 28 years old, graduated with a double postdoctoral degree in clinical medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, and is the youngest attending physician in the hospital.

Xuan Qing sat at home and made a list of items that needed to be purchased urgently and a list of items to be prepared after the end of the day according to Xiao Jiu's suggestion, the sound of the door lock being turned sounded, Xuan Qing raised his head suddenly, and looked at the young man with a long body who walked in quickly, and his eyes were red for a moment, "Brother!"

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Xuan Chen grabbed his sister and held him in his arms and coaxed softly, "It's okay, my brother is here, don't be afraid."

Xuan Qing took a deep breath and raised his head from Xuan Chen's arms, and said with a heavy expression: "Brother, everything I say now is serious, you must believe me."

Xuan Chen was stunned for a moment, how much trouble does this have to make my sister so serious? Since the death of his parents in a car accident, he has to go to school and deal with blood-sucking relatives who covet his parents' inheritance, and his thirteen-year-old sister has grown up quickly and has never cried like this again.

"You say."

Xuanqing took his brother's hand and asked, "Xiaojiu, what should I do?"

"Who are you talking to?" Xuan Chen looked at his sister inexplicably, it can't be an evil spirit, right?

[Drip your brother and your blood on the ring, and then call me, you should be able to feel the pull, grab your brother, and you can come in.] 】

Xuan Qing opened his eyes and found a fruit knife, lightly slashed at Xuan Chen's fingertips, and slashed himself, dripping blood on the ring at the same time, and the two disappeared into the room after a burst of white light.

The feeling of weightlessness followed, and as soon as his feet stepped on the ground, Xuan Qing couldn't help but bend over and vomit twice, Xuan Chen gasped and reached out to pull her, "Qing, Qingqing..."

Hearing his brother's voice trembling, Xuan Qing looked up and saw a long-haired white lion bigger than the house sitting in front of them, "Little master, I'm Xiao Jiu."

"Xiao Jiu?" Xuanqing was also taken aback, but when he came back to his senses, he ignored his brother's obstruction, and pounced on it and hugged it, "I finally saw you!"

"Master, business matters, time is short." Xiao Jiu lowered her head and gently rubbed Xuanqing's face with her nose, which was in response to her hug.

"Oh yes." Xuanqing pulled his brother and walked to Xiao Jiu, "Brother, Xiao Jiu is my ring spirit, you also see that he does not belong to our planet, the end is coming soon, there are two more days, when the time comes, people will be demonized, biological mutations, the country will soon cease to exist, we have to find a way to live!"

Xuan Chen's eyes widened in shock, and it took him a long time to come to his senses, "Are you serious?"

"The space is all here, can there still be a fake?" Xuanqing took this opportunity to take a look at the space, it turned out to be a two-state space, they were in a living space, ten miles away from the sky hung down a gray veil-like barrier to separate, there was a static space, anything put in it will keep the appearance when it was put in and will never change.

The most exciting thing is that the space is a growth type, whether it is a static or living space, there is a white fog in the distance that obscures the view, that is the scope of the space, and it will open up one day.

It's just that they themselves can only enter the living space, and the static space can only store things, and the living things cannot survive.

At the foot is a green meadow, and there is a river not far in front of it, the river is wide, the water is clear, and there are fish swimming in the water.

Romance Novel Network: www.bgnovel.com is all free to read the whole book of the finished novel online! Remember to bookmark and share!

107 Previous 1 Next Last

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

0

Let's top it

Return to the top page

Links

Tanmei Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

All works on this site are reproduced on the Internet, only for free preview for book friends! If the copyright owner thinks that the reproduction and dissemination of this site will infringe on your rights and interests, please write to inform us, and we will delete it immediately!

Home | Site Map | Mobile phone

© 2022-2023 Romance Fiction Network. All rights reserved

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
CMS Door Keneki Kin

Sciencefiction

41 13 15
In the year 2095, a post-apocalyptic Earth grapples with the intense heat of an unexpectedly expanded sun. Following the 2000 apocalypse, a secretive...
28 11 6
Calix Kalidii is a boy stripped of his birthright. Before his birth, his family terraformed Mercury, earning the privileges of the planet - and it to...
21 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...