THE LAST I HAVE OF YOU ❍ nikl...

By deesmind

There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyo... More

NOTES
LILITH
THE ERIKSON
FACECLAIMS
FACECLAIMS II
THE LAST I HAVE OF YOU
PART I
ACT I
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
ACT II
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

THE MIKAELSON

119 5 0
By deesmind

Sebastian Roché
as

Mikael

"My beautiful Freya. My daughter."

Alice Evans
as

Esther

"Forgiveness is not a chore, it's a gift."

Riley Voelkel
as

Freya

"Tell my brothers I'm coming home soon, and they better be on their best behavior."

Casper Zafer
as

Finn

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead."

Daniel Gillies
as

Elijah

"And While We May Not Choose Our Family, That Bond Can Be Our Greatest Strength Or Deepest Regret."

Joseph Morgan
as

Niklaus

"Don't underestimate the allure of Darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

Nathaniel Buzolic
as

Kol

"I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged, I'm the dead, but never mourned. And whilst you got everything you ever wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died."

Claire Holt
as

Rebekah

"We're Not So Bad. We're Not The Monsters That Our Parents Think We Are."

Devon Allowitz
as

Henrik

"Our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat. Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon. Our family was devastated, none more than Niklaus. Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 29.5K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
284K 5.3K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
81.6K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
15.1K 434 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...