Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Epilogue

6.1K 274 66
By imaginesnher

☝ thank you Yashu3018812 for the poster you made!

Shrey's pov

" Welcome home beta" Mom gave me a warm smile just after opening the door. I smiled back too but couldn't smile fully as my shoulders were paining. The load of work is too much in office.

I put my bag on the sofa while she asks me, " How was your work today? "

Her question brought smile on lips again. " Boss is doing my promotion mom "

" Kya sach? " ( oh really?) Her expression shifted from shock to happiness. She held my hand and said " Krishan ji ne kitna upkar kiya hun logon ka...kal subha hi Arini ko leke puja dekar ayungi main "

( Lord krishna helped us alot. Tomorrow I'll visit temple with Arini)

My happiness broke it's limits looking at face. I wrapped her in a bear hug.

" Papa so gaye? "

( is papa sleeping?)

" Haan beta.. " Breaking the hug she replied, " Tell him about this tomorrow, he'll be the happiest "

( yes beta)

I nodded in answer.

" Okay now go and change. Aur room mein hi khana rakha hai.. Arini ne bhi nhi khaya.. Khiladena "

( your dinner is in the room. And Arini didn't eat. Feed her as well)

Ahh.. I hate this. I hate this the most. My expressions followed frustration before saying, " Why? What's the need of waiting? Kitni baar mana kiya hai usko maine " I shook my head in disappointment.

( how many times I have told her to not do this?)

" Sunti hai kisiki baatein? " My mom added, "abhi jaa aur chillana mat uspe keh rhi hu "

( does she listen to anyone? Don't shout at her now, I'm telling you)

Mom warned me before leaving but I will scold her. I will scold her very badly today. What is this? She can't do this everyday. I feel disturbed while working, thinking that someone is waiting for me.

" Ariniiii" I entered. And she ran to me and took my hand in her hands.

" Come come. I was waiting for you "

My gaze fall on the untouched food which was kept on our table. " Do you know it's 11:30 now? Why didn't you eat? " I tried to raise my voice but just as I looked at her my eyes softened. After a busy day, when I craved to see her, I can't afford to scold her anymore. " I told you to not wait for me Arini" I said while caressing her cheek.

" Tumhare bina bhook nhi lagti mujhe " She giggled.

( I don't feel hungry without you)

She is really really really....... something else.

" Go and change... Then we'll eat " She said while pushing me towards the washroom.

" Don't wash your hands. I'll feed you, okay? " I managed to reply before entering into the washroom.

I took 15 minutes to freshen up and then came out. I saw her sitting on the balcony with our dinner. I sat beside her and took the plate. I fed her once and took the next bite.

This is our life. Normal, simple and loving. In most of the days, it's me who feed her. She never denies too as she loves me. And we don't mind eating together from one plate. Woh sab kehte hai na? Pyaar badhta hai jhuta khane se..

( doesn't everyone say? Love increases if we eat foods which is eaten by our loved ones)

" Arini you know, my promotion is happening " I said while pushing that morcel inside of her mouth.

" Really? Dats sho get" She clapped and said with food in her mouth.

" Pehle khao fir baat karo Arini " I told her and passed the water. She drank that.

( eat at first then talk Arini)

I started while eating, " After this promotion, my salary will increase too. We will fix this house, change all the furnitures "

" Accha... Aur mummy papa ke room mein ek AC laga dena " She said.

( yes... And we need an ac in mom dad's room)

I smiled looking at the love she had for my family. mom says Arini is an angel. She never asks anything for herself, thinks of our comfort. At first she won me & now she won my family too. It's her family now.

" But Shrey don't change our bed. "

" Why ? It's broken from a side " I said pointing at the side.

Suddenly I saw her brows wiggling. Ahh..she will say something stupid. " No I like it. It's small and cute and helps us to cuddle "

" Ahh... Don't worry... Now when I got the habit of hugging you while sleeping I'll always do that no matter how big the bed is"

We both laughed.

" Arey Arini hii "

Guess who? Humara pyara Anubhav jisko dekhke mujhe gusse ke alawa kuch anubhav nhi hota... Did you forget that he stays just opposite of my house. And he still disturbs the hell of me.

( our loving neighbor Anubhav who stays just in front of my house and I don't feel anything but anger after meeting him )

I rolled my eyes and quickly pushed another bite in Arini's mouth before she could repoy anything about him.

" Pehle khaogi fir baat karogi " I told her in a strict tone.

( eat first then talk)

" How are you doing Arini? "

" Har roz hi toh puchhta hai Anubhav... Aj apna biwi ka bata na.. Kesi hai Lavanya? " I asked and gave him a biggggg smile which was fake obviously.

( you ask this everyday, today tell me about your wife.. How is lavanya?)

Yes, he is married now too. But still whenever I find him talking to my wife, I feel so annoyed, disturbed and irritated.

" Lavanya bilkul thik hai bhai " He answered passing me a smile. What smile? And how did that smile come? Doesn't he feel jealous when I talk about his wife?

( lavanya is totally okay brother)

" Ap log kese ho wese? Honeymoon ka kya plan hai bhai? " Anubhav asked wiggling his brows as if I was interested in his rubbish talks. But looking at Arini, made me little sad. She was quite. I know I could not take her for honeymoon and I know she will never complaining. It's just the matter of time. Soon when this hard project will get off my shoulder, I'll plan a nice trip for my wife and me.

( how are you guys? What about honeymoon?)

" Planning. " I managed to give him a reply. My eyes were stuck on Arini. I tore another bite and feed her. Then she looked at me while chewing that food. She frowned all sudden making me frown too.

" Tum nahi kha rhe? " With that, she stopped me from speaking the next word and put the next bite inside my mouth. That did nothing but managed to give me a sweet smile on my lips.

( aren't you eating?)

" Par Arini " ( but arini) Again that mood breaker interrupted. Both Arini & me looked at him. " Har roz jhuta khana thik nahi ho--"

( but everyday eating like this is not goo--)

" Jhuta khane se pyaar badhta hai " ( if yoy eat the food which is eaten by your loved ones, it increases the love more) I send my reply before he could finish. Standing up I added, " Goodnight. We are going to sleep " I took Arini inside and closed the curtains as well.

Sometimes I seriously feel like to displace his house somewhere else. I can't even spend time with my wife in my own balcony before of this stupid insaan.

Finishing my bathroom routine, I laid on the bed and waited for Arini to join me. She was applying some lotion on her hand. It's her everyday routine. And I couldn't help but kept on admiring her.

" Arini come fast. My arms are feeling so empty. You know " I said while tapping on the bed. She just nodded and continued her work.

I pouted but that broke into a smile soon. I love my life now. Everyday I start it with her, end it with her. Wake up with Arini, sleep with Arini. Never knew that this much happiness was written on my fate. Everything happened for Arini only. Thank God that she fall for me hopelessly and made me fall for her desperately.

Soon she climbed on the bed and laid beside me. I turned off the lights. Now the room was dark but the dim lights were on, making me a clear view of Arini. She hugged me hiding her face in my chest.

But I pulled up her head and kissed on her forehead. I wanted to see her face. She just smiled.

" Accha, how was your day? " I asked her and caressed her hair a little. Tightening the grip of her arms around me, she snuggled in my chest saying, " Fun. Mom taught me to make pulau. Dad taught me word games in news paper. "

" Hmm... So you enjoy well without me at house "

" No. Not at all. I missed you. I miss you everytime " She said, rubbing her soft cheek over my rough cheek. That made me chuckle. " Sorry, I didn't shave " I said.

Placing a kiss on my cheek, she spoke " I missed you alot Shrey. "

" I want to know why do you have to work? I thought after marriage, we will staying together all the time... Par tum toh 11 baje ke bad ate ho " She pouted, complaining to me.

" Sorry.. I'll try to give you time more "

" Nahi ( no) I understand that you work hard for mom, dad and me. I can't ask much from you "

I caressed her face and cupped her before saying,

" You have the right Arini. Please ask, demand things from me "

She shook her head again saying,

" Nahh.. Tum already kitna kaam karte ho. How can I ask for more? I can't even help you. Seriously. ...I'm good for nothing.... Koi kaam bhi nhi hota "

( you already work alot. I can't do anything)

I narrowed my eyes and brought our faces closer. " Oyee.. Didn't I tell you to never say like this? Kyun bhul jati ho? " ( why do you forget?)

She didn't say anything but pouted. I quickly pecked that pout.

" You are still precious Arini. Even if you're not working outside but learning chores with mom, making everyone happy. I appreciate that. I'm happy with you. Never say that. " I pecked again and added. " Moreover you love me endlessly. It's such a big work miss wife "

She again didn't utter anything and wrapped herself around me silently.

" Now demand something as you own me. Come on come on"

" I have one thing to demand only "

" What's that? "

" Tum. Bas tum "

( you only you)

I smiled widely and tried to pull up her head. I needed to see her red face now. But she was good at hiding. She kept on hiding her face on my chest and shook her head when I said, "come on! I want to see my baby's face. Look at me "

" Nahi Mujhe sharam arahi "

( no. I'm shy)

" Toh mujhe wahi sharmila chehra dekhna hai. Dekhne do "

( I want to see the flustered face of yours )

She shook her head more " No no no " But I was stronger than her so at the end I had to win. Soon I shifted our position and hovered over her. She was small, very small in front of me. Even the half of me was enough to cover her.

" Sach mein din ba din cute ho rhi ho tum... After this I won't be able to control myself " I mumbled looking at her face.

( really.. You're being cute day by day)

Just as I said that, she inhaled a sharp breath. She looked a little bit scared and o knew the reason. " Ahh.. Don't be scared. We won't do anything until you're ready " Anf she smiled widely.

" Why are you so understanding Shrey? " She asked making chuckle so effortlessly. Yes, we haven't done anything yet. Because Arini wasn't ready and I want to wait until she tells me that she wants this too.

Kisses, cuddles and hugs were enough for now.

" I want to kiss you Arini "

" Do then. "

Without waiting a for anything else, I showered kisses all over her face. She started giggling cutely, blessing my ears.

"Shr... Mmh.. Shrey.. Mhh.. "

I didn't let her speak and kept on kissing. She giggled more and so as I.

That's how our life is now. Filled with laughs, giggles and love.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

The End

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 78.6K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
146K 5.4K 58
I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said rubbing my elbow because his chest was HARD. "Yeah you weren't, Watch where you're going" he said in a rude tone...
38.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...