HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

Від Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... Більше

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~50

562 37 47
Від Writers_079

[Some guilt of the past that cannot be expressed in a beautiful tetrasyllable: chapter 2]

"What was all this? Why did you push your noona?" Jin reacted calmly in his deepest voice, with many emotions in his eyes, such as anger, resentment, self-respect, and thousands of questions, as if this thing were hurting him a lot.

Jungkook already has a big anger issue; he always finds it difficult to control his anger. Even today, the same thing is happening; he could not control it, which fueled the fire of Jin's anger. "Because that's what she deserves; I don't want to see her face again, and she! How dare she call me by that name with her undeserved tongue? Huh?" He added in the toughest tone, "Had I known it was her, then the doors of my house would not have opened for her, even if she was there in agony to death and needed help; even if she had died, I would not have opened; just take her and get lost."

Jin is completely calm; his face is no longer showing any kind of expression. There is just a strange, creepy smile on his face, which is probably indicating something unknown to come. Jin gently releases her hand and says calmly, "Go outside to the car, sit inside, and wait for me; I will be there in a while."

But Somi immediately held his hand and said while crying, "I will not go alone." He responded with a fake smile, "Don't argue with me!" Somi ignored Jin's words and stood there silently, to which Jin replied, "Okay, stand here as per your wish; don't complain to me later." Having said this, he leaves her hand and moves towards Jungkook, looking deeply into his eyes and pretending to be calm.

In this movement, Jungkook's anger is only directed at Somi; there is a greater feeling than anger, like some past resentment that one feels towards one's love. When someone commits some mistake and comes in front of us later, there are thousands of complaints: love, hate, care, question, anguish, etc. He wants to scold her well, he wants to cry in front of her, he wants to beat her for her useless stupidity, he wants to tell her every grievance that has happened because of her, he wants to remove his resentment, and he wants to give her a strong lesson that she will never forget before doing something like this again.

He wants to fight with her, and his eyes are still burning with fire for his close one. As if he wanted to scream at her and argue with her, he saw Jin growing peacefully toward him, and then he realized that now a storm will come, and he doesn't want all this to happen in front of his daughter Yn.

Before Jungkook could take any action, Jin stood in front of him and said in a sweet voice, "Please, Mr. Jeon, repeat it for me again. How did you dare to use your hand to push your noona?" I don't know why Jungkook and Somi are not able to understand Jin's calm nature when he needs to get angry. Jungkook exposed the fire inside him: "She doesn't deserve to step into my house. Just tell her to get out of my house before I throw her out of my house."

Jin said a little angrily, controlling his anger by holding Jungkook's collar tightly. "Your daughter, when you used to leave her with me, used to trouble me with her childish things and create trouble. Even then, I never ever shouted at her because I considered her my daughter, but when I left my wife with you for a moment, you didn't even consider her a sister, and you hurt my love." At the last movement, the sound of a loud punch echoes in the hall room. Both Somi and Jungkook are surprised by Jin's act.

Jungkook's eyes are ready to shed tears because he felt very shameful mischief, not because of the beating but because of the guilt that his Hyung raised his hand on him. Controlling himself, he said, "You raised your hand on me just because of this girl?" Throwing a second punch, he said in a ragging tone, "She is not just a girl; she is my wife; she is my love. What do you think? You shouted at her! Shamelessly insult her in front of me; should I listen silently?"

Jk immediately reacted to that and forced Jin to release his collar by holding his hand, which was holding his collar with one hand while shouting, "Not today, Hyung! Give me one more punch, and then see how easily I can also raise my hand. Don't force me to do this! Otherwise, I will forget that you are my older brother."

Finally, Jin let out his angry scream: "It's like you can raise your hand on me; come on and fight with me."

Both are ready to attack each other by holding the roughest grip on each other's collars. But then a scream is heard, which was from Somi, and while limping, she goes towards the two and exposes her emotions in a shouting tone:Ahh enough! Both of you, stop all this, and Jin, it's not good for you if you raise your hand on your Jk one more time, and Jk you too! You are angry with me, aren't you? So fight with me! Not with him, and don't you dare raise your hand against him. I will break your hands if you do something like this."

"Then obey me and get away from here. Just get out women!" Jungkook responded by shouting as if he didn't even want to talk to Somi.

"Do you know what's the matter, Jeon Jungkook? Today, you don't have anyone, not even your family, because you don't deserve it. Those people's love for you cannot be digested, which is why you are alone today because you cannot handle any relationship in anger. You don't know how to respect elders. She is one or two years older than you. If you don't change yourself, yes, if your anger issue is there, then the only one relationship you have left other than mine will also not be there in the fut--" Jin complained a lot while screaming, but his voice stopped when he realized that he was going to say words that he did not mean. besidses that reason, Somi's scream interacted with his talk.

"Jin, just shut up. enough of you! How can you say anything nonsense? You are saying something like this: He is small, but we can act like mature ones, right? Why are you speaking such hurtful words?"

Jungkook completed his brother's sentence in a painful voice. "That one person too will not be there. My sweetie!" Just then, the tears he was holding back came out.

Jin immediately admitted his mistake and said, "That's not what I meant. Ignore that, and you deserve the rest."

Now seeing the resentment in Somi's eyes towards himself, he is doubting: What is the relationship or thing towards Jungkook for which she is fighting with her husband? He is afraid of losing his wife; his eyes are telling him that if something happens that he will not be able to tolerate, he will never forgive her. He is doubting her love; now he can't bear the secrets from him; he just has to know the truth. First, his wife shared her pain with someone else, and now she is hiding things from him, which is not acceptable to him.

Even today, her eyes are giving the same painful signals as when she used to see Jungkook sad. Her fight for him was showing that she would never like to see Jk in any pain. Now he is having trouble at Jungkook's house. He has thousands of complaints against his friend, which he does not want to tell, but he wants both of them to understand his pain without him saying anything. Right now, Jin wants to cry and destroy things to calm down the anger inside him.

Jin looked into Somi's eyes and asked in a harsh, low voice, "What is your relationship with each other?"

This sudden question can bring trouble into the lives of Somi and Jungkook, but this question will have a greater impact on Jungkook's life. Jk and Somi both look at each other; one's eyes are hopeful, and the other's are burning with flame. JK's eyes are threatening Somi, as if they are saying, Not now, it's not the right time; don't dare to tell the truth to him; otherwise, I will do to you such a fate that you can't even dream of happening through me. If you have the courage to tell the truth, there will be a storm in both of our lives, and there will be trouble in your life, which I will bring as a punishment. If you tell the truth, then I have the courage to break all your bones and show you the harshest severity for what you have done. Even though it is past, it may be a small thing for you, but not for me; that's a very big deal to me! That is why I am so angry with you even today.

On not getting any answer, Jin repeated his words, "What is the relationship between you two? Somi, I asked you something." This time, his voice was a little louder and harsher than the first time. He is restraining himself from yelling at her because he has never yelled at her till now, which even today he doesn't want to do.

"Someone will regret it later! It is not good to know everything before time; when the time comes, it will be known automatically." Jungkook spoke.

Jin said a little angryly to jk, "Why would anyone regret? Is there, or was there, any relationship between you two? Like a love relationship! I will not forgive." He added, "If something' like this had happened."

Jk suddenly said with a little pretentious small laugh while clapping. On this, Jin said, "What's the matter, suddenly you remembered jokes?"

Jk responded, "Nothing!"

Jin barks, "That's right, nothing today! From today on, our remaining relationship also ends." Jungkook is also a little angry with Jin, so he remains silent because he has no answer for arguments.

Jin is now a little upset at Somi but mad at Jungkook. He calmed himself down, took Somi's hand in his hand, and gestured, Let's go from here now? He was about to step forward, holding her hand, when she said in a scared voice, "I want to talk to Jk."

"But he doesn't want to talk to you. Come on, don't argue now." Jin said it in a low voice.

"Please let me try just once more!" She responded.

This time Jin said, with angry eyes and pretending to be calm, "If you want to talk to him and you want to stay in his house even for a moment, then I will leave you for forever." He added, "Remember for a lifetime."

This thing shakes the world of all three-Jin, Somi, and Jungkook. It was with great pain and difficulty that this line came out of Jin's mouth by mistake, but this is scaring Somi like hell. At that time, in some fear and anger, Jungkook gently went closer to both of them and pushed Somi lightly towards Jin, due to which she fell into Jin's arms. "Leave the topic of talking to you; I don't want to even see your face by mistake ever again. Just get lost with your husband! Can't you understand it at once in the first time stupid human?"

This was enough for Jin's ego and self-respect. He immediately picks up Somi in his arms and runs out of the house without saying anything, and Jungkook sits on the couch. He is hella upset, but he controls himself.

Jungkook has caught one thing now: according to what Jin told him, someone will leave him in the future if it continues like this. Now he is feeling that it would have been better for Atleast if he had talked to his noona, and he should not have acted like this in front of him.

He is just praying that everything will be fine between Jin and Somi right now, and he is sure that if Jin trusts his wife, he will not doubt her love for her husband. He truly felt that he was unable to handle any relationship, but what hurt him more was that he hid this secret from his brother and could not muster the courage to tell the truth.

Now his resentment towards Somi reduced a little when he remembered the sweet things of the past, but the resentment has not ended yet.

He wants to complain to Somi about the past, but he has regrets and resentment, so he doesn't want to shortout everything between Somi and himself. But before it is too late, he wants to make things right with Jin and also wants to tell Somi that he did not mean to hurt her by throwing her on the ground; it just happened unwillingly. But he does not regret that she got hurt, but he is sad that it happened when he had no intention of doing so.

Then his eyes fell on the blood on the glass and the ground, and he remembered that it was his hyung's blood, and because of him, he got hurt. He is getting emotional after hurting his two favorite people, cries for a while to lighten his mood, and later cleans all the glass shards and blood drops.

After some time, unknowingly, he felt asleep there while thinking about some upset things and feeling angry.

~[3 O'CLOCK AT MIDNIGHT]~

Yn was fast asleep. She has no idea about any sound or the argument that took place in their house, but her eyes opened when she did not feel her father beside her. Today, for the first time after that day's warning, she came out of her room in search of her father without her appa's permission. Then she saw Jungkook sleeping in an uncomfortable posture on the coach, but she was confused as to why he was sleeping like this.

She shook Jungkook's body slightly while calling out his name. "Appa! Please wake up!" After some effort, Jungkook opens his eyes and gets a little scared seeing his daughter at this midnight time.

"What happened?" Jk asked in a sleeping tone.

"Why are you sleeping here?" She asked the question.

When Jungkook looked around, he remembered everything that had happened a while back.

"I was doing some work. I don't know how I fell asleep here." Jungkook lied.

He added, "You go, I'll come."

Yn noticed something red on her father's face, and his eyes also looked smaller as usual, so she asked a question. "Appa, is everything okay? You look somewhat dissimilar." She added, "As usual!"

"Nothing happened! I am sleepy; that's why it seems as I told you that I was coming." He again lied.

"Your face is a little red in--" she mustered the courage to say.

"You have to go to school tomorrow; go to sleep; I will come after some time." He interrupted Yn.

"But-" Yn wants to clear her doubts.

"Sweetie, I am not in a good mood today; please don't argue; I will get angry at you unnecessarily." He spoke directly and in a calm voice while softly giving a warning.

Yn asked in concern. "What happened, Appa? You tell me, are you worried about something?"

"Yes, very much." Jk spoke the truth.

"What is the matter? over what?" she asks.

"Come closer, and I'll tell you." He say.

She moves closer to Jungkook and puts her ear nearest her appa.

"I am feeling very angry and upset right now because I have to sleep when I am half asleep." He told half the truth and half a lie.

"Appa, it's wrong. You scared me." She complaint.

"Ohh really? And you're doing right with my sleep?" He said with small smile.

"I don't even want to talk; I'm going to sleep. Don't forget to promise to come to my room later." She said it in her fake anger.

He immediately picks her up in his big arm and takes her to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

GUESS:~

1. DID YOU FIND SOMETHING WRONG?

2. HOW DID YOU FEEL EVERYONE'S REACTION?

______________________

I am back after a bit long time, I appreciate the patience of my readers, and I'm thankful for that, but I also missed the comments. I am missing my new and old commenters especially old please give me notification on comment. There are not many comments even in the chapter uploaded yesterday. 🥺

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.6K 2.7K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
321K 9.5K 52
[FAMILY FRIENDLY💜] TAE X READER You can watch from 49 if you want other trope🫴🏼 So he's your professor and he's quite strict and cold.Yn on the ot...
58.6K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
71.6K 3.8K 15
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚 🐻🐱🐰❤️