Holy Father Tool Man

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best... More

Holy Father Tool Man
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
47-48
49-50
51-52
53
54
55-56
57-58
59
60
61
62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-77
78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-86
87-88
89-90
91-92
93-94
95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)
97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)
100-102: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (6-8)
103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

45-46

118 2 2
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 45: The Forty-fifth Day of the Tool Man

Hiiraeiji used his binoculars to watch Gin's movements from a distance. Beside him is the assembled sniper rifle.

After seeing him shatter the sniper's head with one shot, he calmly dialed the phone over there.

"Gin, your gun speed has slowed down." The moment the call was connected, Hiiraeiji said this to Gin on the other end.

The next second, he heard the person on the other end of the phone breathing suddenly become heavier.

Not bad, Hiiraeiji thought with satisfaction. Gin looked genuinely irritated by him. Sure enough, the last thing people who are very conceited about themselves can't bear to hear are other people's doubts about their strength. He just wanted to see if there was any opportunity to take advantage of him by irritating Gin.

——In fact, it didn't slow down at all. Hiiraeiji, who was monitoring the whole process, clearly saw that Gin immediately took out his gun and shot the sniper as soon as he entered the shooting range, without even half a second of hesitation.

Moreover, the route planned by this man always blocked Hiiraeiji's sniper blind spot. Obviously Gin didn't know that he was hiding in the dark at first.

It was also at this moment that Hiiraeiji knew why Gin could live for so long. He was really very cautious.

But at this moment, Hiiragi suddenly received a prompt from the system.

"Gin?? Degree +19"

Hiiraeiji slowly raised a question mark in his mind. He immediately opened the NPC panel and was shocked to find that Gin's information page was so dark that it made his scalp numb.

And the favorability column has directly changed to what it is today? ? Those two spiritual question marks made Hiiraeisi speechless and choked.

"Gin?? Degree: 99"

"Impression: A traitor who will definitely be caught with his own hands"

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." Although he wanted to anger Gin, was his anger a bit too much? !

"Arrack, you have always been very courageous." Gin's low and gloomy voice came from the other end, "Then let me see if you can still maintain your strength the moment I catch you. What it looks like now."

After saying that, Gin hung up the phone.

Hiiraeiji: "..."

Hiiraeiji glanced in the direction of Gin with a numb expression. He was currently squatting on a high-rise building a few kilometers away from Gin and Vodka. He couldn't keep his car, and with Gin, From the moment he reacted when he first appeared on the stage, Hiiraeiji knew that the organization most likely didn't want to keep him alive.

It seemed that he had been exposed very thoroughly, and the mission Gin received was definitely not an order to capture him alive, but to kill him on the spot.

After judging the situation at hand, Hiiraeiji decisively dropped the gun where he was and prepared to go downstairs and run away.

At this moment, Eiji Hiiragi felt extremely heavy. Because of Gin's suspicion, Zero's personality in the organization had always been the type of person who wanted to take the initiative to have a good relationship with him. Now, his side was exposed, and he had reasonable doubts about Zero. There will also be scrutiny there.

During this period of time, he must not take the initiative to contact Zero.

...He really hates being in this completely passive state.

Gin felt like being fooled.

He also didn't expect that one day, he would suddenly fall into an indescribable state because of someone's words.

'You draw your gun slower. 'The young man's cold yet sarcastic voice could never fade from his mind.

"...Brother," Vodka, who was standing next to Gin, carefully observed Gin with a smile on his face. Of course, that smile definitely had nothing to do with gentleness, but murderous intent, "We don't have to send Alex Will Jiu capture him alive and bring him back for interrogation?"

At this point, Vodka understood that something had definitely happened, but the process of dealing with traitors this time was different from the past.

There must be a lot of information that can be mined for a traitor of the caliber of A Li Jiu. He is not the trash fish he used to be. There is no loss in dealing with him directly. Looking at A Li Jiu's strength, you know that he must have a major secret hidden in him. .

While dialing the number of another organization member, Gin answered Vodka's question coldly: "Precisely because he is Arrack, he must be killed immediately instead of taking him back alive for interrogation. "That man is so cunning, and he may come back once he is left behind.

As long as he lives, unpredictable situations will happen. If you don't kill an opponent of this level directly, you will only increase the threat to yourself and the organization.

The moment the call was connected, Gin asked directly: "How about bourbon?"

Tequila on the other end said: "No problem. His mobile phone has been keeping in touch with the grassroots personnel according to your instructions. I can't receive any calls now, my phone screen is always on, and I haven't received any text messages or emails."

Except for the five seconds after knowing Arak's identity, Gin arranged everything as efficiently as ever for the rest of the time.

Tequila was sent directly to Bourbon's location by him, directly monitoring Bourbon's mobile phone movements in real time on the grounds of mission requirements.

After all, Bourbon is the person in the organization who has the closest relationship with Alex. Although this relationship is one-way on the surface, enough evidence must be obtained before Gin will believe that Bourbon is really related to Alex. Alcohol has nothing to do with it.

What's more, with Bourbon's previous enthusiasm for arrack, at this juncture, Gin must be wary of the possibility of arrack instigating a rebellion against bourbon. Human nature cannot stand any test, and he has no interest in testing Bourbon. All he wants to do is cut off all the backhand of Arrack.

So he took the first step to cut off the possibility of communication between him and Bourbon, and asked people to monitor Bourbon's mobile phone in real time to see if Arrack would contact him.

Only in this critical moment can he better judge Arrak's personal tendencies, and also let him understand how to treat bourbon in the future. Was he classified as a suspect with a suspicious identity, waiting for follow-up investigation, or was he killed directly? Or was he still a trustworthy member, but he was just confused by arrack.

All kinds of thoughts flashed through Gin's mind, and Vodka also followed his instructions and dispatched the idle members of the nearby base.

Vodka didn't dare to relax in this battle. Looking at the posture of his eldest brother, it was obvious that he was determined to kill Arrack.

While Gin was silently listening to Tequila's report, Bourbon, who was being monitored, spoke at the right time: "Is there anything going on with Alique?"

His voice was clearly transmitted through Tequila's mobile phone. Entered Qin Ji's ears. There was no anxiety here, instead it was as calm as ever.

"Tequila, put your phone on speakerphone," Gin ordered.

Soon, Rei Fukutani heard Bourbon's voice: "Eiji Uchiha defected. Do you know anything, Bourbon?"

Rei Fukutani's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, Eiji... was exposed?

Why? How could it happen so suddenly and without any warning?

But soon, Rei Fangtani forced himself to calm down. As an excellent policeman, he naturally had extraordinary professional qualities. "Defection?"

So Gin on the other end of the phone felt the tone in Bourbon's tone. No, his voice suddenly broke away from the calmness and was colored by a certain emotion.

"It seems that you haven't caught him yet." Fang Guling said tentatively.

Gin didn't answer him, and then heard Bourbon's voice suddenly speed up: "I want to join the arrest. If he is really caught by me, you should know what I want to do."

Again, Gin Wine remembered what Bourbon had said.

'You'd better pray that he doesn't make any more mistakes in the mission, otherwise - I will definitely not be able to help hiding him in the name of punishment. '

This is Fangtani Rei's first test. He needs to know the current attitude of the organization towards Eiji, so as to judge how big of a mistake he has made and whether it can be undone.

Soon, Gin's response made his mood hit rock bottom, "If you can accept that what you are hiding is a corpse."

... He even skipped the interrogation session. Did he want dead people from the beginning to the end? ?

"However, you did give me a good plan of action." Gin said calmly, and after that, he hung up the phone.

Fang Guling felt a chill all over his body. He couldn't think about Yingsi's situation at this moment.

Just when Jiang Guling's heart began to become uncontrollably agitated, a group of people holding computers and other machines came to his location.

Tequila's phone was dialed again, still on speakerphone, "Bourbon, hang up your phone and call Uchiha Eiji."

Beside Rei Fukiya, a group of technicians quickly moved the platform After setting up, they connected Jiang Guling's mobile phone to a certain laptop, then put on the headphones and entered working mode.

"The platform has been set up and has been successfully connected to the main system." One of the technicians said.

Rei Fukutani naturally knew the identities of this group of people. They were technical personnel in the organization, and now he needed to call Eisi's phone number to confirm Eisi's location.

...How long has it been since he saw a battle like Gin's?

Fang Guling reluctantly raised the corner of his mouth. Please, Eiji, you must get rid of the phone.

But while thinking this, Jianggu Ling already knew the answer to this matter in his heart. The probability of his wish coming true is too low.

He knows Hiiragi Eiji too well.

Because he was still in the organization, under such circumstances, how could Yingsi just give up the mobile phone that could contact him?

Eiji must be thinking of a way to confirm his current status without endangering his safety. What's more likely is that he might still be thinking of ways to take him with him. At this moment, he wished that Yingsi could be selfish for a moment and go back alone. No matter what was left for him, he just wanted to let Yingsi escape safely.

However, such a small thought was shattered in the next moment.

"Tequila, start dialing Uchiha Eiji's number." Gin said on the other end.

When Fangtani Ling's cell phone dialed the number marked Ying under Tequilan's control, a smooth ringback tone sounded on the phone without any lag.

Sitting on the sofa nearby, Jiang Guling's fingers trembled uncontrollably after hearing such a sound. Then, he rested his elbows on his knees, crossed his fingers, and put his thumb against his lips.

He was using such movements to cover up his uncontrollable subtle movements.

When such an action fell into the eyes of Tequila, who was monitoring his every move, Bourbon suddenly became excited.

Thinking of what he just heard, Tequila consciously made a reading comprehension in his mind.

'You should know what I want to do. '

'If you don't mind hiding a body. '

...Doesn't this mean that Bourbon originally wanted to imprison Arrack!

And looking at his expectant look now, it seems like he really doesn't care whether the other person is a corpse? !

As a result, this small room was divided into three types of people. One is the busy technicians. Before they came, they felt that Gin's attitude was subtly different from usual. He seemed to attach great importance to the traitor this time. If he couldn't catch the traitor, they would be the unlucky ones; the other was the superficial one. Looking forward to Jianggu Ling, who is actually in a state of inner collapse; there is another one, Tequila, who looks serious and seems to be following, but is actually flying tens of thousands of miles in the theater in his mind.

What happened next was the situation Jiang Guling least expected to happen - the phone call was connected.

There was silence on the other end of the phone, with no sound coming out. A series of codes appeared on the technician's computer. The speed of the code's beating frightened Feng Gu Ling. His gray-blue eyes were fixed on the hand in Tequila's hand. Cell phone, at that moment, he simply couldn't resist the thought of snatching the cell phone away from Tequila.

Seeing that Rei Fukiya was about to speak, the technicians shook their heads at him crazily and turned their attention to Tequila. As a formal member, Tequila naturally knew what was the most important thing at the moment - delaying the bourbon. Airtime with Arrack gives technicians more time to decipher.

Tequilan Dang even pressed the mute button on his cell phone, but he didn't give Feng Guling any chance to resist.

Fortunately, Hiiraeiji also understood this kind of theoretical knowledge. Soon, Rei Fukutani heard Hiiraeiji's voice on the other end of the phone: "Speak." These two

simple and cold words made Rei Fukutani The boulder on his chest was instantly removed.

Yingsi must have noticed something unusual on his side.

"I'll give you three seconds." Hiiragi said.

"Gin!" Tequila asked Gin for help.

"Turn off the mute." Gin said, "Let Bourbon communicate with him. Remember, delay."

Tequila quickly handed the unmuted phone back to Furuya Rei.

Fangtani Rei was contemplating his words while continuing to consolidate his script at the moment.

"...It's surprising that you actually answered my call."

That's right, his relationship with Yingsi was all one-sided.

There was a chuckle on the other end of the phone, "Do you know why I answered your call, Bourbon?" Arrack's cold voice sounded on the other end of the phone.

Jiang Guling was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't react.

Immediately afterwards, Eiji Hiiragi announced the answer: "Gin is also listening to the phone, right? Didn't you say that you are looking forward to what I will look like when you catch me?" At this moment, he was no longer Eiji Uchiha, but Completely taking off that superficial disguise, "To be honest, I'm quite curious, Gin, I'm curious about your expression now. Are you as angry as you were just now? You looked really good back then, show it a little more Let’s do it again, I still want to see it.” The smiling ending echoed in the room.

There was silence in the whole room, and even Tequila tensed up subconsciously. He could no longer imagine the expression on Gin's face on the other end of the phone.

"I'm talking about you, it's obviously me who called you, right? But you only mentioned gin?" Rei Fangtani said with a smile.

He knew that Eiji wanted to divert all Gin's attention at this time, but this was too risky. His words were enough to make Gin use more manpower and material resources to catch him.

There was a brief silence on the other end of the phone for two seconds before Hiiragi Eiji's voice continued to ring: "Then just wait. One day, we will meet again."

So, you must wait for me.

Fukitani Rei heard the information that Eiji couldn't convey directly in his words.

"I'm looking forward to it." Fangtani Rei almost used up his entire life's acting skills to avoid exposing the vibrato in his throat to Tequila.

After saying that, the call was hung up.

The technician's trembling voice rang out: "...the time was too short to capture the location of the signal source."

At this time, the call between Gin and Long Shalan was also cut off.

Zero is fine. Hiiraeiji's accelerated heartbeat began to gradually calm down after confirming the news. This last phone call must have cleared most of Zero's suspicions. Who in the organization had the closest relationship with Hiiragi Eiji before?

That's not bourbon, of course, but gin. During the period before he was exposed, Gin would take him with him on every mission. If Zero wanted to get in touch with him unilaterally, he would be suspicious, but what about Gin himself? Why is he not suspected by the organization?

As long as we grasp this, Zero's situation isn't too bad.

Although he knew that this matter was full of dangers, Hiiraeiji still drove a classic car on the road. He blended into the traffic after get off work, just like a working person waiting to go home, and behaved very naturally.

He was going to Yokohama, and now that his situation was like this, he had an 80% chance of confirming that it was Mori Ogai who was responsible. In this case, he would bring back the black organization's dark shark gift package and give it back to Mori Ogai. outside. However, at this time, Hiiraeiji didn't know what the capitalists could become once their hearts turned dark.

His appearance at this moment has been slightly modified, his light hair has turned to flaxen color, he is wearing the casual clothes before the sniper, and the car he drives is also the sniper's private car parked in his apartment.

He set his phone to reject mode and then dialed a number he knew by heart.

Almost instantly, the phone was picked up.

"Eiji, where are you?" Although Dazai Osamu's voice was calm, his speaking speed was faster than usual.

Hiiraeiji suddenly had an ominous guess. He told Dazai Osamu his current location, and then asked in a dry voice: "...Is there a problem on your side too?"

Dazai Osamu briefly paused. There was silence for a moment, and then he told him a place, "Go here, Eiji, hang up the phone and remember the route, throw away the phone, I will find you. Don't contact anyone." "...

Wait! "Hiiraeiji stopped Dazai Osamu, "Is... my identity also exposed in the port mafia?"

Dazai Osamu sighed lowly, "Mr. Mori learned that you are an official sent by the government."

Hiiraeiji's heart began to sink. His brain was in a mess at this time, almost shutting down. In other words, there was a black organization chasing him behind him, and there was Mori Ogai standing in the way in front of him, so the best choice now was actually to withdraw the police. Viewing hall...?

But if his identity is completely exposed, will the black organization really stop searching for him just because he is an official? What about the people around him? Will he be implicated in this?

More importantly -

"Don't come over, there are many people looking for me now, it will be very dangerous." Hiiragi Eiji said quickly, "How are you now? Have you escaped from the port mafia? Mori Ogai let you go. Are you there?"

Osamu Dazai suddenly laughed, "... Eiji, you are still the same. At this moment, your first reaction is to care about me?"

Eiji Hiiragi was about to say something, Dazai Osamu said softly but calmly. A strong voice rang out, "There is no time, Yingsi, go to where I told you to go." Then, he slowed down again, "What you said, you have gone through no matter how difficult the moment is. , So, this is nothing, right?"

Hiiraeiji's lips began to tremble, "But -"

"Are you willing to believe me?"

Half an hour later, Hiiraeiji arrived at the place Dazai Osamu told him, and it turned out to be A small river located at the entrance of a village in the countryside.

Hiiragi Eiji sat on the grass next to the river. He left the car in a remote corner of the mountain leading to the village. He had just walked from the other side of the river, so now his shoes and trousers were soaked.

At this time, the sky had been dyed orange by the setting sun, and Hiiraeiji sat quietly, staring at the sparkling river in trance.

At this moment, someone walked up to him. Hiiraeiji looked up and saw Osamu Dazai wearing a light-colored windbreaker. The bandage around his right eye was missing, and the gauze on his face was also missing. As for Fei, he didn't look anxious at all. Just like Hiiragi Eiji, he sat down and started to relax towards the river in front of him.

"...Dazai, come back to the Metropolitan Police Department with me." Hiiraeiji said.

Dazai Osamu remained silent. After a long while, he said: "Eisi, do you know that as early as when you went to work as an undercover agent in that organization, I always knew that today's situation would happen." Dazai Osamu's voice was very low, "I know you I know how difficult the situation is and how dangerous it is there..." But he still didn't stop him.

Because he is always looking forward to Yingsi being able to stay in the organization for a while longer, until he is ready for everything, and then letting Yingsi break away from there.

But there was one thing that he deliberately avoided from beginning to end, that is, what if Eisi couldn't wait for him to prepare everything?

"I just selfishly want to maintain this balance." Reluctant to let go.

Every day, I think about giving him some more time. As long as he is fully prepared, he can tear Ogai Mori out of that position. He will keep Eiji, and there are too many ways to prevent him from returning to the light side.

But she always wants to escape and question. Do you really want to do that?

"The Metropolitan Police Department probably already knows how special you are to me, and also knows about your relationship with Chuuya. Once I go back with you, not only will you have no chance of promotion in this life, but you may not even be able to restore your original status as a public security officer. You I will probably always live under official surveillance and no longer even have personal freedom." Dazai Osamu slowly told about the things Hiiraeiji will face in the future, "Even if this is the case, are you going to take me away?" Dazai The expression on Zhi's face was so gentle, and his iris-colored eyes held an expectation that perhaps even he himself didn't know about.

He told the cruel future so straightforwardly, as if he wanted to make Hiiragi Eiji give up.

What answered him was a sideways hug from Hiiraeiji. He hugged Dazai Osamu with all his strength, "Don't be afraid."

Dazai Osamu's kite-colored eyes widened slightly, and then they curved slightly. He moved his right hand slightly, Immediately afterwards, Hiiragi released him.

He wished that Eiji could be a despicable person. In that case, his various behaviors would not seem so unbearable.

But Yingsi has always been like this, never wanting any response from the people he protects.

Hiiraeiji pulled Dazai Osamu up from the ground, "Let's go to the other side of the river. I parked the car there. With you here, it shouldn't be a big deal for us to escape the double pursuit of the port mafia and the black organization. Difficult thing, right?" he thought optimistically.

In response, Osamu Dazai held his hand tightly.

"Clatter, crash, crash -" The two of them walked through the river, leaving only the sound of stirring the water.

This was the first time Hiiraeiji felt that Dazai Osamu's personal will was so strong, and his hand held his own so tightly, which made Hiiraeisi couldn't help but jump for joy. He believes that the future may not be as bad as Dazai Osamu painted, and the most important thing is the fact that they are all alive.

Even if you have to hide incognito to avoid the pursuit of the black organization, there will always be a day when you can restore your identity. It all depends on man, and he is willing to take such risks.

When Hiiraeiji stepped on the grass on the other side of the river, Dazai Osamu suddenly stopped. He and Hiiraeiji shook hands harder, causing Hiiraeiji to stop as well.

Hiiraeiji looked back at Dazai Osamu who was still standing in the river in confusion.

"But, Eiji, I don't want your future to be like this."

After saying that, he suddenly withdrew his hand that was held by Eiji Hiiragi.

Suddenly, Eiji Hiiragi felt that his body became very strange. He could not move anymore. First, his legs felt stiff, and then the stiffness slowly spread upwards. Looking down, he was shocked to find that his legs had turned into straw.

He looked at Osamu Dazai in disbelief, "...What is this?"

Suddenly, a fleeting clue flashed through Hiiraeiji's mind.

'There is a little straw man about the size of my hand, who is a companion of a superpower in an organization in Europe. It can disguise itself as the wearer, transforming into a corpse. The leader of that organization almost ran away with this thing, causing me to chase him across half of Europe. Hiiraeisi

subconsciously went to dig into his pocket, but found that his two arms had also turned into a straw man.

Dazai Osamu stood quietly one step away and looked at him.

Hiiraeiji finally understood why Osamu Dazai held his hand so hard, because he put this supernatural item into Hiiraeiji's pocket. Once he let go, Hiiraeisi would turn into a straw man on the spot.

"...What about you? What should you do?" Hiiragi looked at him blankly.

He already understood Dazai Osamu's intention.

He wanted to use such a body to help him escape from the dual vortex of the port mafia and the black organization. As long as the news of Hiiragi Eiji's death is confirmed, his life can be on the right track.

"Didn't we agree to live together?" Hiiraeiji asked, choking.

After saying this, he fell softly on the grass, completely losing control of his body.

"You said that you want to protect the important people." Osamu Dazai murmured. He did not look at Eiji Hiiragi who was turning into straw, but looked at the orange-red sky. "Me too." He didn't want Eiji's

future to change. Full of fear and suspicion, the best way is to let Eiji return to the Metropolitan Police Department alone.

However, at this time, Hiiraeiji had lost the ability to cry.

It wasn't until Eiji Hiiragi's vision blurred that he saw Dazai Osamu slowly lying on his side through his hazy vision.

The curly-haired boy curled up slightly subconsciously, and subconsciously extended his hand to Hiiragi Eiji.

As long as he touches Hiirai Eiji, his transformation into straw will be terminated, but the hand just restrained and stayed in front of his fingertips.

"Eiji, can I also see the scenery in your eyes?" He heard Dazai Osamu ask, "But why have you never told me that guarding is such a painful thing."

" The wish of the main character Dazai Osamu has been fulfilled..."

Just as his vision began to blur, Hiiraeiji heard a system notification sound in his head.

"The second wish of the main character Dazai Osamu has been detected...????..."

The row of hidden question marks finally revealed the full extent of their hidden parts at this moment.

"Save Oda Sakunosuke..."

But then, Hiiraeiji heard a burst of noise filled with lag.

"Corrected, the main character Dazai Osamu's second wish has been corrected." The

original line of characters that saved Oda Sakunosuke seemed to have been wiped clean by an eraser, and was replaced by a new line of text.

"The main character Dazai Osamu's second wish was changed to [Don't die, live], and the target is NPC Hiiraeiji." "

NPC Hiiraeiji survives. The main character Dazai Osamu's wish comes true."

"Dazai Osamu's favorability +5"

"Congratulations to NPC Hiiraeiji for successfully defeating Dazai Osamu"

"Dazai Osamu's bond has been changed..."

Amidst a series of system prompts, Hiiraeiji weakly closed his eyes and fell into an irresistible sleep.

The little scarecrow bomb fell on the grass, and "Hiiraeiji" lying next to Dazai Osamu was no longer breathing.

Looking at the little scarecrow, Osamu Dazai slowly closed his eyes.

Sweet dreams, Eiji.

The familiar scene once again appeared in his mind. The light-haired young man ran from the shadow-covered corner into the sunshine, such a beautiful and yearning figure.

Just continue to live in that glorious world.

Chapter 46 The Forty-Sixth Day of the Tool Man

It wasn't until a bell rang that Osamu Dazai slowly opened his eyes.

Next to him was a corpse made by the "cursed straw man" with the supernatural power. The real Eiji, Dazai Osamu, subconsciously glanced at the small straw man only as big as his palm that fell on the grass.

Only when the body disappears will the little straw man, the real Yingsi, wake up.

Dazai Osamu glanced at the caller and answered the phone calmly, "Mr. Ango, I'll wait for you at the place I agreed with you. Please come over... and take Eiji back." "Don't worry,

I won't move. Yes, there are people everywhere looking for me and Eiji, right? I won’t walk around at will at this time." Dazai Osamu chuckled and said to the person on the other end of the phone, and when his iris-colored eyes looked at When looking in a certain direction, the smile at the corner of his mouth faded a bit, "...but I might have to ask you to bring someone here quickly. I'm in a little bit of trouble here."

In Osamu Dazai's field of vision, wearing a helmet on his head A young man wearing a black top hat and a black suit jacket was walking slowly in his direction.

Osamu Dazai ignored Sakaguchi Ango's anxious voice on the other end of the phone, and just said calmly: "That's it for now, Mr. Ango." After saying that, he hung up the phone.

At this moment, the ocher-haired boy's body glowed red, and he rushed towards Dazai Osamu's direction. However, his goal was not to attack Dazai Osamu, but to pounce directly on Dazai Osamu, who was already lying on the ground. The breath-taking "Hiiraeiji".

He almost hurriedly picked up "Hiiraei Si" from the ground.

Indeed, after hearing the news that Eiji Uzumaki was actually an undercover agent sent by official forces, Chuuya experienced the darkest moment in his life, from disbelief at the beginning, to losing control of his emotions after seeing the information, to taking the initiative to He asked Mori Ogai to hand over the arrest to him. In just one afternoon, his life experienced a new round of impact.

...What he needs is an answer, and he wants Yingsi to tell him the answer himself.

After realizing that the person in his arms was dead, he suddenly looked up at Dazai Osamu, "Dazai——! What's wrong with him!" "

Can't you see? Of course he's dead." Dazai Osamu said with a smile.

Immediately afterwards, Nakahara Chuuya swung his fist in the face, and just when the fist was just a hair away from the tip of his nose, he added without saltiness: "... It's fake. Eiji is still alive. "

So, the fist barely touched the tip of his nose and stopped.

"...What did you say?"

Instead, she picked up the hand on his front.

Chuuya clutched Dazai Osamu's collar and repeated word by word: "What did you say?"

"The body is fake, but the identity of the undercover agent is real. Chuuya, he is still alive." Dazai Haru pinched his wrist, his voice was still soft, but there was unconcealed malice in his tone, "Now, what are you going to do? Tell Mori Ogai the truth and put Eiji into trouble again? Or betray the port? The mafia, let him return to his world?"

Nakahara Chuuya's pupils began to tremble, "...You already knew it, didn't you? You already knew that he-" "

Yes, I have known it from the beginning. Got it." Osamu Dazai pulled Chuuya's hand away, "Mr. Mori didn't issue a killing order for me, did he? You came after me just because you wanted to know the truth about Eiji. Now, I'll tell you. You can take 'him' away, and it doesn't matter if 'him' is left here. How to tell Mr. Mori is your freedom."

Dazai Osamu said this indifferently, which could almost break his heart. Also all sensible words.

But until the end, Chuuya only asked one question: "...Where is he? How can I find him?"

"Who knows? It's probably in a certain police station in Japan. Maybe one day you will You will see Eiji coming out of it."

Finally, Chuuya took "Eiji Hiiragi" and left, just as silently as when he suddenly appeared.

It was up to him to cut off the bond between Chuuya and Eiji. Eiji, who has returned to the light world, does not need the bonds from the dark side.

After confirming that Zhongya would not come back, Dazai Osamu dialed a familiar number.

"Why did you suddenly remember to call me, Dazai?" Mori Ogai's voice sounded on the other end of the phone, "Did Chuuya just leave your place?" "

Mr. Mori, your feeling has always been correct." Dazai Osamu answered the question, "In the past, maybe we did have similarities, but now, you and I have embarked on two completely opposite paths."

Mori Ogai said calmly: "Then, tell me, what have you done? What?"

"MIMIC is the second way you used to obtain the power license, right? That guy named Gide has the same power as Oda Sakunosuke, right? If you didn't choose Eiji at the beginning, you would have to Use Oda Sakunosuke in exchange for your superpower license?" He didn't expect to hear a clear answer from Mori Ogai, but just smiled and said: "But it doesn't matter, no matter what you want to do, I have already done it for you. They've taken care of it. You can completely find a suitable organization after Oda Sakunosuke and I leave and continue your game." "

But, you can never use the information that Eiji fought for his life to exchange for yours. Superpower license. I have handed over all the information about MIMIC to the Superpower Special Agent Section, and all your plans have been exposed to them." "

Oh? Including the fact that you led people to kill all MIMIC . ?"

"Of course." Dazai Osamu smiled, "You think I won't dare to take action because of Eiji. Once I do something, it will make my resume more troublesome, and naturally I won't be able to stay with Eiji. "

The person on the other end of the phone was silent for a while, and Osamu Dazai laughed softly, "But it was never like this from the beginning. I never had the extravagant hope that I could leave with Eiji."

That beautiful thing only exists in How could the scene in the dream appear in reality?

He has never been a very lucky person, and he rarely even felt the so-called blessings of luck. Ever since Yingsi appeared, he felt that all the good luck in his life had been exhausted at that moment.

It’s so hard to be a good person.

It is too difficult to protect important people.

He first realized that because of his lack of strength, he could not make everything develop according to his own ideas.

But if being a bad person can get him what he wants, then he will definitely become a heinous person. Even if the cost is not being able to walk under the light with Eiji, he will not hesitate.

Mori Ogai on the other end of the phone sighed softly, "Really? Dazai-kun, it seems that I have changed too little for you in recent years. I didn't realize that Uzumaki-kun would have such a great influence on you. "

But you are still the same." Osamu Dazai said, "Before I leave, in order to thank you for taking care of Eiji, I have prepared a special gift for you. Please look forward to it."

After that, Osamu Dazai He didn't give Mori Ogai any chance to speak on the other end and simply hung up the phone.

Presumably in the near future, that organization will know that Eiji is a former undercover agent of the Port Mafia, right? Without obtaining a supernatural power license, how should Mori Ogai deal with their counterattack under the surveillance of official forces and the supernatural agent department?

They can't deal with the Metropolitan Police Department, but there should be some ways to deal with the Port Mafia.

Let Mori Ogai and the black organization fight dog-eat-dog in the days to come.

The superpower license that Mori Ogai tried every possible means would probably miss him in recent years.

After he hung up the phone, Sakaguchi Ango, who had arrived with someone at some unknown time, took a step forward and whispered to Dazai Osamu's back: "Dazai, is the result now what you want?" Just look at it like this

. The Port Mafia is about to be in a precarious position.

Osamu Dazai looked back at the gentle young man wearing glasses in front of him. He picked up the straw man from the ground at some point and was holding it carefully in his palm.

"Mr. Ango," Dazai Osamu said, "if it weren't for the little time left for me, I could do more."

Recalling Sakaguchi Ango's question just now, Dazai Osamu whispered in his heart: Of course not.

By the time Mori Ogai could finally breathe a sigh of relief from the confrontation with the black organization, his files had been cleaned. As long as he was within the scope of his abilities, he would definitely prevent Mori Ogai from getting a supernatural power license in his life.

Starting from this certificate, he had to watch Yingsi once again be involved in the torrent of fate, unable to resist and struggling hard.

He did learn how to protect from Eiji, and there were very few things in this world that he could protect.

The idea of ​​three moments that Mori Ogai wanted had no weight in Dazai Osamu's heart.

Sakaguchi Ango sighed, "Then, Dazai, you should know what you will face next, right?" His file will be recovered by the Special Agent Division, and after a long cleansing period, he can reappear in front of others. "...Seriously, are you scared?"

That will probably be a very difficult time.

Dazai Osamu's kite-colored eyes looked at the sky again. For the first time, he felt the magnificence of the fire clouds. "It's incredible...even the sky has become beautiful."

The pain that the guardian had given him, at this moment, made him feel the beauty of the sky. The scenery was completely new. Whether it was the breeze, the sound of water flowing, or even the moist smell of earth in the air, they all gave him a sense of novelty.

Sakaguchi Ango couldn't keep up with his train of thought, "...Huh? It's indeed beautiful, but -"

"I won't be afraid." Dazai Osamu turned to look at him, because of the bond in his heart, even if it was just in the same sky It can give him strength, "Where is Odasaku?"

Hearing this question, Sakaguchi Ango pushed up his glasses and whispered softly: "Why don't you think about yourself first? Do you really have no idea about your files? Don't worry. Well, he's fine, and it's much easier to clean his files than yours."

"Really? That's great."

Looking at Dazai Osamu's cheerful expression, the expression on Sakaguchi Ango's face began to change, He suddenly didn't dare to look at Dazai Osamu, and it became difficult to even make a sound, "...I'm sorry, Dazai."

"Why are you apologizing, Mr. Ango?"

"...Because of me, That led to Uzumaki-kun being exposed, and I—"

"Actually, from the very beginning," Dazai Osamu calmly cut off Sakaguchi Ango's words, "from the very beginning, I knew how to rescue Eiji from this quagmire. Just put this straw man on Yingsi's body. But, I haven't been able to do it."

Until now, if Yingsi was delayed for a moment, Yingsi might never come back, so he was willing to take action.

Because the price is that he needs to let go and let Eiji return to his original world.

"...I've always known that. Mr. Ango, you gave me the chance to make a decision. To a certain extent, I want to thank you." "

But...you really think this is the best for you. The ending?"

"I think so."

Sakaguchi Ango's tense shoulders finally relaxed, "Then let's go. You will start a new life soon. Welcome to the overtime hell, Dazai." "

... ...But now I suddenly don’t look forward to it.”

Zhongyuan Zhongya returned to the Port Mafia in despair.

Along the way, he should have thought about many things, but it wasn't until he carried the lifeless body of "Uzumaki Eiji" under the Port Mafia building that he realized that his brain had been lost for a while. ability to operate.

It wasn't until someone saw him and rushed out of the Port Mafia building. Those urgent shouts finally brought Chuuya back to his senses.

"Lord Chuuya! Are you okay?"

Chuuya was surrounded by a group of subordinates.

"...Is this? Uzumaki Eiji?"

"Is he dead?"

The news of Uzumaki Eiji's rebellion is not a secret in Chuuya's team. This group of people are all members who followed him to hunt down Uzumaki Eiji. Only in the end Chuuya acted separately from them.

"Master Chuuya, stop holding him, and give this guy's body to me! I will send him 'there' and wait for processing."

For a moment, Chuuya's side was extremely lively, and then, he Then I felt that my hands were empty.

"Uzumaki Eiji", whose eyes were tightly closed and had long since lost his breath, was taken over by someone else, Chuuya.

The man's actions were very rude. If it weren't for the conditions, he wouldn't even want to give "him" more decent treatment. His expression and movements seemed to have accepted an unlucky item, and he walked towards the port mafia in a hurry. Walk inside the building.

"...Wait!" Chuuya suddenly raised his voice, and he quickly caught up with the person who was about to leave with "Uzumaki Eiji".

The light-haired young man knew nothing about the outside world. Yes, this was a dummy, and even the body was fake.

He is even more of a traitor.

Zhongyuan Zhong also warned himself in his heart.

...but so what? Zhongyuan Zhongya still couldn't bear to be treated like this.

While spitting on himself, he hugged "Uzumaki Eiji" back, "I'll do it."

...I don't want to see him being treated like this. Even if it is fake, it cannot be done.

Looking at Chuuya's leaving figure, everyone else looked at each other.

In the top office of the Port Mafia.

"Chuuya, thank you for your hard work. I heard that you brought back Eiji Uzumaki's body?" Mori Ogai looked at the ocher-haired boy standing opposite him, "Have you finished processing it?" There was a

gloomy aura around him, along with the The pair of sapphire-like eyes were covered with a layer of darkness.

Zhongyuan Zhong also opened his mouth, but found that he could not make any sound.

'what will you do? '

Dazai Osamu's voice kept echoing in his mind.

'Are you telling Mori Ogai the truth and putting Eiji into trouble again? Or betray the Port Mafia and let him return to his world? '

...He is a traitor.

He deserves the punishment he deserves.

...The Port Mafia is not a being that can be fooled by him.

But -

Zhongyuan Zhongya opened his mouth, but found that he could not make any sound. He felt as if his throat was grasped by invisible hands.

But just as he was struggling, Mori Ogai's calm voice sounded: "Uzumaki-kun should have officially left, right? How is he now? Did he leave with Dazai?" Chuuya felt a

breath stuck in his chest. , he looked at the man sitting directly opposite him blankly, "...you know?" Do you know that the body is fake? Is everything just a cover-up created by Osamu Dazai? "You also know...he is an undercover agent sent by the government?"

Mori Ogai curled his lips. He is very satisfied with the current situation.

It would be a bad idea for him to personally tell Chuuya about Uzumaki Eiji's identity. He needed to let Chuuya witness this cruel fact in person. Only by letting Chuuya cut off his past with Uzumaki Eiji can he be given a new lease of life.

Thinking back to Chuuya's question just now - Did you know it from the beginning? Mori Ogai couldn't restrain the smile on his face again.

of course not.

This is just another gamble. If Uzumaki Eiji is really an undercover agent sent by the government, then after Osamu Dazai takes action, he can be rescued and survive because of the official's cover. He can also use Uzumaki Eiji to sell the official a favor - even if he knows that you guys have given me An undercover agent was sent, and I still let him hold some information about the Port Mafia and put him back alive; but if he wasn't, even if Dazai Osamu rescued him, the worthless Eiji Uzumaki would not be taken into official custody. , then he will definitely die.

Mori Ogai's silence was a kind of acquiescence in Chuuya's eyes.

Chuuya gritted his teeth, and after a long while he spoke with difficulty: "Chief, I -"

"Don't take it to heart, Chuuya." Of course Mori Ogai would not test Chuuya, what he needs most now is Chuuya. Ye felt guilty, "I just hope that you can return to work. Tell me, can you do it?"

Chu Ye silently took off the hat on his head and knelt on the carpet with one knee. , "Follow your expectations."

After leaving Mori Ogai's office, Ozaki Momiji walked out of a secret door in the room, "Your methods are getting more and more uncomfortable." She looked at Mori Ogai with particularly complicated eyes, "You actually want to take advantage of Chuuya's guilt." "There's

no way, Momiji-kun, this is a 'gift' given to me by Dazai before he left. If it's not handled properly, then The follow-up situation will definitely be very troublesome." Mori Ogai explained helplessly to Ozaki Momiji.

At this time, Mori Ogai still didn't know what the real 'gift' Osamu Dazai gave him was.

"What's more... I just hope that Chuuya can stay in the Port Mafia as quickly as possible. Those unexpected things don't need to leave too much psychological burden on him."

After Osamu Dazai left, the Port Mafia strongly There is one less person with super powers. Now, Chuuya's power is indispensable.

Such a brief explanation made Ozaki Momiji's expression slightly soothed, "I hope you really think so," after saying that, Ozaki Momiji thought of this series of events, and her expression turned bad again, "...love."

Thinking of love. After hearing about the past experiences of this young female cadre, Mori Ogai wisely remained silent.

Although he really wanted to refute something, for example, Chuuya's relationship with the defected Uzumaki Eiji didn't seem to be this kind of relationship, and it was different from her situation at that time, but after thinking about it carefully, it seemed that there was really no difference.

Mori Ogai: "..."

Suddenly he understood something.

When Hiiragi Eiji woke up, five days had passed in the outside world.

A lot seemed to have happened in these five days, because all the officials who came to review his work looked at him with somewhat complicated expressions.

But whenever he asked, he always got vague answers.

"You will naturally know after you complete the review."

"Now is not the time for you to know."

"...contact Fang Gu? Sorry, you do not have this authority at the moment. The mobile phone you took out from the organization will be kept by us. "

...

It only took seven days for Hiiraeiji's mood to go from anxious at the beginning to numb and calm now.

Finally, on this morning, Hiiraeiji's review period officially ended, and he gained personal freedom again. After being told that he could return to his normal life, he almost couldn't wait to rush out of the closed ward.

He had too many things to deal with, and he had to find someone, whether it was Zero or Dazai, he had to meet him. Although these behaviors must avoid official monitoring.

But just when he arrived at the door of the hospital, a familiar voice stopped him: "Uzumaki... No, I should call you Hiiragi-kun now."

As soon as he turned his head, Hiiraeiji saw the hand in his hand. Sakaguchi Ango, who was wearing a bouquet of flowers, said, "I heard that you will end the review period today, so I came here. Fortunately, I came early, otherwise I might not see you today, right?" Sakaguchi Ango couldn't help complaining, "You just finished the review period, and you rushed out like I was in a hurry. You are so bold."

Hiiraeiji was overjoyed when he saw him. He hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed Sakaguchi Ango's arm, " Mr. Sakaguchi, you must know, how is Dazai? Where is he now?"

Sakaguchi Ango's expression changed instantly. He looked around carefully. After finding that no one was looking in their direction, he pulled He followed Eiji Hiiragi all the way to the parking lot.

It wasn't until the two of them got into Ango Sakaguchi's car that the bespectacled young man asked anxiously: "During the review period, you didn't ask those people this question, right?!"

Hiiragi Eiji was silent for a while before shaking his head, " …I know what Dazai is thinking. He doesn’t want me to completely lose my trust with the government because of him. He has done so much, and I don’t want his efforts to go to waste.” So he didn’t ask.

Sakaguchi Ango breathed a sigh of relief, and then he began to be infected by Hiiraeiji's emotions at the moment and became sad, "... Your choice was correct, and his efforts were not in vain. He is fine now , I just can’t see you.” He must wait until his file is cleared before he can reappear.

"Isn't there any possibility?" Hiiragi continued to ask. His tone had become urgent, "...I failed the undercover mission of the black organization. I couldn't contact my friends. The people from the Metropolitan Police also refused me to take risks again, fearing that I would bring him Danger. I want to know their situation, even if only one of them is."

Thinking that the recent experiences of the light-haired young man in front of him were closely related to him, and Sakaguchi Ango only knew Dazai Osamu's situation, he bit Gritting his teeth, he finally said: "Disguise your current appearance first, and I will take you to a place."

Half an hour later, Hiiragi Eiji and Sakaguchi Ango, wearing baseball caps with all their hair hidden in the hats, came to a A secluded cemetery.

Soon, Hiiraeiji was led by Sakaguchi Ango to a tombstone.

"...Uzumaki Eiji?" After reading out who the tombstone belonged to, Hiiragi Eiji said in a daze: "It turns out to be my tomb." At the end of the sentence, he actually smiled a little.

But soon, his pitiful smile was crushed by Sakaguchi Ango's words, "This is the tomb arranged for you by Nakahara-kun..."

With just such a sentence, Hiiragi Eiji could understand the amount of information hidden in it.

"...Chuya, he knows everything, right?" he asked softly.

Sakaguchi Ango was just silent.

...This tombstone is probably Chuuya's farewell to Eiji Uzumaki. That fictitious identity was buried here along with this tombstone.

"Yes, the person related to Chuuya is indeed Uzumaki Eiji." Not the policeman named Hiiragi Eiji. Hiiragi Eiji said mockingly. From the moment a lie begins, be prepared to be exposed.

But when Hiiragi's eyes moved down, he saw a small keychain placed on the tombstone.

The keychain was full of childlike innocence, and there was actually a scarecrow-like decoration hanging underneath, which was about seventy-eighths like the supernatural prop that saved Hiiraeiji's life. Seeing this poorly made scarecrow, Hiiraeiji's vision suddenly became blurred.

The only one who would give him this thing was Osamu Dazai. Only he knows what this little scarecrow represents.

"...Why did you come all the way here? This brat, by giving me such a gift, are you really not trying to provoke me on purpose?" He must be shadowing this idiot.

"Probably because he knows that only by coming here will he not cause trouble to you." Sakaguchi Ango whispered beside him, "You should be able to rest assured now, he is indeed doing well."

Hiiragi Eiji's lips trembled He bent down and picked up the small keychain. He carefully patted the dust on the little grass man, took it in his hand and looked around, and finally put it into his pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3K 160 12
Zenith, was an oddball out of his siblings. He was a lazy, unoptimistic, and gloomy young man. One day, he was suddenly dragged by a system to hop i...
7.3K 75 92
Author: Galigali/嘎丽嘎丽 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 93 chapter (Finished) Gin, the organization's hottest topkiller, is 25 years old this year. On...