No matter where | Woosan

By Vinetodine

Life could be a dream ----------------------- San is the best volleyball player at his university and well kn... More

Breathe
Live
Connect
Dance
Scream
Remember
Attention
Again
Break
Reveal
Taste
Understand
Sting
Step
Hate
Desire
Need
Fall
Pretend
Bleed
Burn
Meet
Calm
Embrace
Alone
Accept
Focus
Jump
Know
Drive
Drown
Burn Pt.2
Forget
Talk
Gossip
Catch
Ride
Settle
Stay
Kiss
Confess
No matter where
No matter what|AE

Expose

635 30 22
By Vinetodine

San

His breath was slow and heavy, eyes focusing on the small phone screen in front of him.
He intensely stared at his display, which currently showed a messy recording of Wooyoung's exposed bottom.

San's whole body shivered as the pink haired turned towards to camera and stuck out his tongue. That little slut.

San groaned, turning off the room light before turning back to his phone. He let his right hand fall down onto his clothed crotch, just letting it rest there for a few moments, before he finally added some pressure.

A little smirk formed on the athletes lips, as he slowly started to move his hand a little.
At the party he hadn't spoken to the younger once, San was certain. And most definitely was he sure that he didn't lay his hands on that beautiful ass.

"Fuck~", he softly moaned, as Wooyoung shook his ass right in front of the camera.

He looked so fucked out that San almost believe his little act but still, San was certain.
He may not remember much of last night but something like Sex would always stay in his mind.

The athlete stopped grinding against his own hand and let it slide underneath his boxers in return. He immediately grabbed his half hard dick, slowly stroking it to its full length.
San wouldn't consider his cock as 'above average' but he definitely was confident in his skills.

San paused at the probably hottest picture he had ever jerked off to. His screen showed Wooyoung, on his back, with his hand beneath his beautiful cock, fingers right at his entrance.
San softly moaned, cursing the bad quality of the messy recording. The video couldn't possibly have been taken by him. He would take his time to get the angles and sharpness right.

San stared at the picture, his hand adding a little more pressure to his hard cock.
He swiftly spat into his palm and placed it onto his dick again. This time, rubbing his slit against his wet hand whilst fucking into his right hand at the same time.

"Ahh~ fuck yeah~", his hand started moving faster.

San usually took his time but he was impatient. Also he was in the volleyball locker room so he should probably get off quick.

San pumped his cock hard and fast, just how he liked it, imagining Wooyoungs pretty ass sucking it up.

"Ah, come on 'young-ah, fuck~", his mind stuck to the younger as he hardly fucked into his fist, "Fuck, take me. Take my dick"

San threw his head back, ignoring the slight pain that came when he hit the wall, and added more pressure to his strokes, before he pressed play again, turning the volume to 100%.

Instantly, Wooyoungs soft, slurred moans filled the room, as he wiggled his ass in front of the camera, "Please Hyung, stop recording. Fuck me."

San groaned, stroking his cock closer and closer to release, "Fuck, yeah. You want that don't you? Fucking cock slut"

"Hyung.. Please... Fill me up"

The last few words before the video ended were all San needed to finally cum with a deep moan.

"Fuck... Ew, nasty"

After calming his breath down for a few seconds, he decided to clean the scene and finally get dressed for practice.
San huffed. His teammates were probably waiting for him to start training. He was actually impressed that they hadn't interrupted him.

"Well then", he sighed, wiping his hands, "Let's do this"

————————Sunday night—————————

Wooyoung

You did WHAT now?", Jongho asked, the disbelief written all over his face.

„I was drunk okay?", Wooyoung pouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest, „His phone was just laying there and I was horny so I took the chance"

Jongho just stared at him.
„If you were that horny why didn't you just actually get into his pants instead of his
phone?", he replied, still not able to believe his friends stupidity.

„He didn't talk to me, like at all. I really tried to get his attention but he only seemed to be interested in pretty boy over there", the pink haired answered, nodding over to Felix who was busy playing video games on his laptop.

„Well maybe you should just man up and take a rejection for once? I mean he's CLEARLY not interested in you! What you did with the videos could count as sexual harassment! What if he reports you to the Uni?", Jongho seemed to stress more by the second.

Wooyoung just rolled his eyes in return before smirking, "Well he most definitely wasn't complaining.. I'm pretty sure he jerked off to me at least once".
He stood up, looking almost proud of himself, and turned to Felix before smacking his headset off, "Ain't I right Lix?"

"What the fuck mate", the freckled boy complained, "What do you want?"

"Wooyoung said that San jerked off to him"

"He probably did tbh"

"See! Told you!"

"Whatever"

—————————Wednesday—————————

San

Deep breaths. In and out.
One...
Two..
Three.

HIT.
San put every bit of force into that serve. It was the last set and his team had the match point, 25:26.
Even though that seemed like the perfect hit, their opponents weren't exactly weak and received the ball as if it was easy.
San grunted, "Shit.."

"Let's end this!", Yeonjun yelled, receiving the ball and passing it on to the team's setter, Yoongi. The short guy preferred the nickname SUGA, because of some other short guy who gave him that title. His name was something with J. J park. Jimmy? Jim? Doesn't matter. Honestly speaking though, San thought it would be stupid to call him that.

'Shooting guard' and he's not even a hitter. Arrogant idiot.

"SAN!", the mint haired boy yelled, setting the ball just like he wanted. High.

San smirked. Left, Right, left and jump.
The teams ace once again proved himself as worthy of the title and hit the ball in a perfect rotation. With a loud 'bang' it smashed down onto the opposite court.

Another victory

The crowd started cheering. A mixture of "I love you San!" and "Great set Suga!" erupted in the crowded gym hall and the team's bowed down to each other.
"Thank you for the fair match"

San sighed, snatching the water bottle from one of the cute volleyball managers, as his eyes scanned the bleachers. A bunch of first semesters, horny girls and annoyed boyfriend's. San snorted at the sight of the very boring crowd before his eyes suddenly twitched in interest.

Right above the bleachers. The benchers coffee shop. The big glass wall allowed the customers to watch the match from a safe distance but it also allowed the players on the court to watch the customers. And one of those in particular wasn't easy to ignore.

San lowly chuckled to himself as he stared at the pink haired boy, which seemed to have the same interest in him.

"You guys dating or sum?"

(...)
(...)

"I hope you die"

"Yo- What- Yo that is .so.rude. How can you just say something like that? Hongjoong did you hear that? Did you hear what he sai-"

"Shut up and go change"

"but-"

"SHUT UP AND GO CHANGE MINGI!"

"Yes hyung."

Hongjoong sighed and sat next to San, looking at the older. "I gotta admit I'm interested too. Is it true that you slept with him?", he asked, intensely staring at the other.

San just returned his gaze, looking rather bored before setting down his water bottle.
"No. Not my type."

"But you always thought freckles were cute?"

"Freckles? He doesn't even have any"

"Huh? I'm talking about that Felix guy! Didn't you come out of their apartment a few days ago?"

"Oh.. Yeah well no. Didn't fuck any of them. Both not my type. You can have them. I even have some video material if you need something to jerk off to."

"Wha-"

"I'll get going now. See you"

"I- Yeah see you hyung"

To be continued...

———————————————————————
OMG I AM SOOOO SORRY!

Being 100% honest, I went on a trip to Thailand and completely forgot about this story. I hope you had fun with this very deserved chapter!

The next few will be longer chapters again so please stay tuned!

Also, feel free to request story elements like side ships, new characters or events!

Love you! See you next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 92 15
Where Wooyoung and San, not very fond of each other end up getting scammed or should I say tricked and in result, stuck in each others presence. ["W...
8.6K 347 31
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...
44.3K 1.8K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
223K 8.1K 42
[Completed✓] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...