Untouched [minsung]

Da DimTheMoon

Han is usually a bit socially awkward and a loner. Despite this, his best friend drags him to the club where... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Epilogue
Index
Milestone Reached
SURPRISE

Chapter 88

309 17 4
Da DimTheMoon

Chan POV

In the past few days, Changbin had become my number one enemy (apart from the Hwangs). Every time that I had a moment alone with Seungmin, he'd pop up and interrupt us.

When we were folding sweaters and nearly kissed, he opened the door and asked how to make popcorn (it's literally pressing a button).

Later that night we were eating dinner and he sat down at the table and described in detail his latest bowel movement.

When we woke up early to go on a run, he convinced Seungmin that we should all do weights together instead.

And now, as I was lying in bed with Seungmin talking about our days, Changbin came flopping onto the bed to ask if we wanted to go for a swim.

"It's too late for a swim," I tried to give Changbin the side eye to leave, but just like every other day and every other interruption, he was relentlessly oblivious to how much I did not want him here.

"Come on old man, it's only 9 o'clock," Changbin slapped my back to encourage me to get up.

"Yea, come on old man," Seungmin laughed.

I glared at Changbin but stood up anyway to get a swimsuit since Seungmin wanted to go.

"Swimsuits are lame," Changbin teased me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I turned around, already annoyed at him, to see that he had stripped naked.

"Skinny dipping is more fun," he shrugged and took off down the hall with Seungmin following him and tossing clothes off as he ran.

I rolled my eyes and followed them, doing the same.

"Cannonball!" Changbin shouted as he jumped in the air and made a splash in the pool.

Seungmin jumped more gracefully and turned to watch once he breached the surface of the pool as I stripped out of my boxers. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at my nude body, and I jumped into the pool beside him before he could see how red my face was.

"You should be naked more often," he flirted as he splashed a little water towards me before swimming closer.

Changbin hopped out of the pool and used the diving board to jump in again. Seungmin hid behind me and cackled when he saw how much water had gotten into my mouth.

We all enjoyed the moonlit pool and allowed ourselves to destress. We certainly still had many problems to deal with but, for now, those were silenced. Like Jeongin, they were all locked away, though, unlike Jeongin, most were only metaphorically in a room where they couldn't hurt us.

I swam laps, showing off a bit, and Seungmin asked me to teach him the butterfly. I smiled and took notice of how closely he watched me as I taught him the basics. He flopped around like a fly that had been stung by a zapper, but I told him he did a good job anyway.

We all eventually grew tired from swimming and retired to the house where we showered and went to our separate beds.

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called and the door creaked open. Seungmin walked in and towards my bed with two mugs and held one out for me.

"Join me for a tea on the balcony?" he offered and I nodded as I got out of bed. I undid the extra locks that I'd added to my balcony doors, and we went outside. Seungmin stopped to look at all of the locks and shook his head as he sipped his tea.

The balcony was beautiful. Kudzu hung off of the railings and the lights were warm and dim enough to provide illumination without blinding us. My balcony overlooked the pool and, beyond the fencing, a wooded area stretched for miles. It was serene.

"How are you doing?" Seungmin asked me. I was a bit surprised by the question since he'd been with me every day since we got here. He should know better than anyone, but maybe it was just a polite conversation opener that I was overthinking.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Come on, Chan. I want the real answer."

I sighed. How much had he noticed in the time we'd spent together? Did he know I still had feelings for him? Did he know I was sleepwalking again? Did he know I was worried that this house would end up just like the last one?

"I saw the extra locks. Are you worried someone's going to break in?" he questioned me.

"Not exactly..." I began but he cut me off.

"Because Jeongin is still at the Seo house. The Hwangs don't even know that this place exists. We're safe here."

"I'm not worried about someone breaking in," I replied.

"I mean clearly you are. You have like four locks on your door. Would my room make you feel safer?

I shook my head and decided it was time to confess. "I'm not worried about someone breaking in, I'm worried about me getting out."

Seungmin looked confused by my admission. "What?"

I sighed again and took a sip of the tea before I explained. "I sleepwalk sometimes. I locked my balcony like that to make sure it would be impossible for me to unlock the door while unconscious, so I don't fall off."

"Oh. I've never seen you sleepwalk. Are you sure you do?"

"I'm sure," I confirmed before adding, "and you have seen it."

Seungmin looked shocked. "No, I haven't? When"

I winced as though I was in physical pain at having to tell him this. "The last night at the Seo house. I don't remember talking to you."

I looked over at Seungmin who looked hurt by what I'd said.

"What do you mean? Do you regret what we agreed on and want to change your mind? Just tell me."

"No, no. I just don't remember." I set my mug down on the table and took his empty hand in mine. "I wish I did."

Seungmin examined my face for a moment. I stared sincerely back at him, pleading for him to believe me.

"I wish you remembered," he whispered.

"Me too," I responded.

Seungmin intertwined our fingers and stared out at the woods. He was clearly saddened by something I'd unknowingly forgotten.

"You're not lying?" he asked again to be certain.

"Mrs. Seo had my things in your room when we first got here so that I wouldn't have a balcony," I confessed.

"Oh no. Chan, you should've told me. We can switch back tomorrow," he rambled out of worry.

"I'd rather know what you told me at the Seo house."

Seungmin's face flushed, and he stroked the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I told you I wasn't ready to date despite Jeongin being locked away."

I figured I'd asked him that.

"But I also told you that I didn't want to cut you out completely."

I was sure unconscious Chan would've agreed.

"And I told you that I'd try my best to not be afraid..."

Seungmin moved closer to me and put his mug down as well so that he could cup my face and stare into my eyes.

"Because I love you, Chan."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

45K 1.9K 30
Living a very lonely life as the outcast of his school, Han Jisung starts texting his thoughts and feelings to a random number in an attempt to let e...
63.6K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
107K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
179K 6.7K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...