✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119

End

329 8 1
By prince05026

☆ 205. Chapter 120: The Big Wedding [End of Text]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents

Chapter 120: The Big Wedding [End of Text]

When Xie Tingyuan came back with a bunch of people, Lin Xingci had just finished eating the snacks made for him in the kitchen, and was sitting on a chair leisurely, squinting in the Xuanhu cloak and basking in the sun with extraordinary enjoyment.

Looking at the familiar battle and familiar people, Lin Xingci looked at the door for a while, and sat motionless on the chair.

Lin Xingci, the eunuch who came with Xie Tingyuan, has seen it, and he still brought a holy decree not long ago to give Xie Tingyuan a marriage, is there something wrong with coming together today?

Pinching the cloak from his body, he got up from his chair, ready to go and see what he wanted to do.

After Xie Tingyuan came in, no matter how many people followed, he walked towards Lin Xingqi as soon as possible, with a happy look in his eyes.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was coming over, so he slowed down a little, and both of them walked towards each other.

"Why is he here again. Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan: "I'm here to announce the decree."

Lin Xingci squinted at the eunuch: "Come again, the matter hasn't been resolved yet, okay?" "

Alright. "

Okay, what are you going to do this time, could it be you.." Before Lin Xingci finished speaking, he was interrupted by Xie Tingyuan.

"I'm going back with you. Xie Tingyuan stated his position: "This time is a good thing.

"A good thing? Lin Xingci obviously still didn't believe it, who made Xie Tingfeng's impression that it was already a negative number in Lin Xingci's eyes.

Xie Tingyuan nodded with a smile, stretched out his hand and led Lin Xingci to the eunuch who announced the decree. Lin Xingci was curious about what Xie Tingyuan wanted to do, but he didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to kneel on one knee.

Lin Xingci, who witnessed Xie Tingyuan's operation, covered his head instantly, what was he doing?

Seeing that King Xiao knelt down, the eunuch who announced the decree did not dare to delay for a moment, and hurriedly opened the decree and began to read it.

Xie Tingyuan knelt down, and Lin Xingci was embarrassed to stand, so he also knelt down with him. I don't know what happened, but I can't go wrong with following Xie Tingyuan.

After listening to the holy decree in the clouds, he sent the group away with Xie Tingyuan in the clouds, and when he sat on his chair basking in the sun, his eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's unusually handsome and beautiful face, Lin Xingci seemed to have just come back to his senses.

"Just now.... Did I hear me right? Lin Xingci's voice stuttered a little.

Xie Tingyuan didn't know where to find a chair, sat in front of Lin Xingci, looked at him with heavy eyes, and nodded solemnly: "I heard you right."

Lin Xingci's mouth moved twice to say something, but in the end, it seemed as if he thought of something, and the voice rolled in his throat twice, but he never said it.

Xie Tingyuan didn't make any other moves, just looked at Lin Xingci quietly.

In the end, Lin Xingci covered his face with his hand and shouted: "Why don't you discuss it with me, I was so suddenly notified that I was going to marry you, I was not prepared at all."

Xie Tingyuan's eyes darkened, and he lowered his head with a sense of loss: "If I don't want to, I can let him take back the marriage."

"It's not that there is no unwillingness. Lin Xingci explained: "It's just a few of us in Yanjing, Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu are not there, and Lin Yunian An Yu is also in Shuiyun County..."

"I see, I'll take care of everything. Xie Tingyuan got up and hugged Lin Xingci in his arms, as if he had been looking for a treasure hunter all his life, and finally found a treasure that he had to cherish and value.

Lin Xingci closed his eyes in Xie Tingyuan's broad chest and nodded slightly: "Hmm." "

I originally planned to hold the wedding in a few days, but it was postponed by Xie Tingyuan for several days, and I was dangerously stuck in the first two days of the New Year.

Lin Xingci didn't have any anxiety about getting married, and he didn't react at first and didn't believe that he was going to get married, but as soon as the time passed, he and Xie Tingyuan got along as usual.

Lin Xingci also gradually relaxed, and began to help Xie Tingyuan deal with a little matter.

Xie Tingyuan wants to arrange all the matters of the wedding, and he wants to give Lin Xing a special, grand wedding that is not easy to forget. At the same time, he also arranged for Feiquan and Bifeng to pick up people, and asked to rush back as soon as possible.

The time was when Xie Tingyuan went to court in the morning, listening to the ministers arguing over something strange, and ignoring all the questions thrown at him. Unless his cheap brother asked him, Xie Tingyuan was a ruthless sentry tool.

After finally ending the early dynasty, he had to solve the problem of his cheap brother, and by the way, he would teach him some problems, I wanted him not to be so anxious, and to see people do things unless they could ensure that they could be done once, and the rest of the time they had to think about it first, observe it and then make a decision.

Fortunately, this younger brother is also powerful, after knowing that Xie Tingyuan is not interested, he has simply become a well-behaved baby who is humble and studious, although Xie Tingfeng is excellent, but compared with Xie Tingyuan, it is still a little worse.

But as long as he wants to learn and is willing to change, Xie Tingyuan is still very willing to teach, and after he has no problems and the previous minor problems have been changed, Xie Tingyuan is extremely pleased.

When Xie Tingfeng asked if he could go to him for something he couldn't solve in the future, after receiving the cold and emotionless word "roll", he almost couldn't straighten his waist with laughter.

Xie Tingyuan, who had been tortured for most of the day, had to go to the wedding to handle the wedding, so busy that Lin Xingci could only see him at night when he ate and slept.

Lin Xingci also knew why he was busy, so he asked him to pay attention to it distressedly, and forced people to sleep at night by pressing people on the bed, and the kiss before going to bed was also omitted by Lin Xingci.

Time passed little by little, and the time for the wedding was getting closer and closer, and Lin Xing, who was not nervous, began to get nervous for the first time.

Bifeng and Feiquan, who arranged to pick up people from Shuiyun County and Heliu Village, have not come back until now, which made Lin Xingci wonder if something happened on the way.

But no matter what, the big wedding is coming as scheduled.

After these days of publicity, the people of the entire Yanjing know that the current saint's own brother, King Xiao, is going to marry a man.

Everyone was curious about what kind of character he was, and he actually held the amazing and brilliant King Xiao in his hand. Although there are some discordant voices, they are insignificant in the curiosity and congratulations.

The voice of disobedience also includes Lord Ling, a good son-in-law is gone, so angry that his beard is flying around, and at the same time secretly scolding Xie Tingyuan in his heart that he doesn't know what to do, his daughter is proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, it is simply his loss.

Lord Ling's daughter can see it, she is also very happy that this marriage did not come to fruition, if it weren't for the fact that she was born in such a family, marriage is a tool for exchanging benefits, she estimated that she would have found someone with the same heart as her very early and became her own child.

In Xie Tingyuan's mansion, Lin Xingci looked at the red wedding dress on the bed and the exquisite workmanship, and took a deep breath, is he really going to get married? After being single for so many years, I didn't expect to get married after crossing.

The little maid and the maid didn't disturb Lin Xingci in a daze, but fortunately, Lin Xingci was just distracted for a while, and quickly reacted to pick up the clothes on the bed and let the two of them go down to change their clothes first.

Men are married, and the wedding clothes are all men's clothes, and there is no such thing as marriage.

Change your clothes and come out, little guyand the maid were all amazed by Lin Xingci, Lin Xingci rarely wore dark-colored clothes, the red wedding dress made Lin Xingci look whiter, and the faint flush on his face made him look not that bloodless, but more gorgeous, and the waist seal also showed Lin Xingci's waist perfectly. Lin Xing straightened his clothes uncomfortably, he really didn't Xi used to this kind of clothes.

"Childe, you look so good in it. The maid opened her mouth to compliment.

"Really. Lin Xingci raised his hand and scratched his head, a little embarrassed.

The maid nodded again and again: "Childe, I'll tie your hair, the prince should be almost there."

Lin Xingci nodded obediently and sat in front of the dresser, looking at the bronze mirror on the table, the person in the mirror couldn't see his face clearly, but he could see the outline of the general person, and his long black hair was scattered over his shoulders.

The maid was ingenious, Lin Xingci's hair became extremely well-behaved in her hands, and it was neatly tied up after a while, and the maid also left Lin Xingci a little sideburns.

As soon as his hair was tied, the little guy who went out ran in from outside with a smile on his face, looked at Lin Xingci, who was already ready, and said, "Son, the prince is here with someone, you can go out and ride a horse with the prince."

When Lin Xingci heard the little guy say this, he instantly became nervous, took a deep breath, tidied up the hem of his clothes and went out.

Xie Tingyuan was wearing a wedding dress similar to Lin Xingci, standing at the door in red was very conspicuous, and there were many people behind him holding signs, carrying boxes and boxes of things that Lin Xingci didn't know what they were, looking very grand.

After Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci come out, his eyes fell on him, and he was reluctant to look away, today's Lin Xingci is what he never thought of, no matter how many years have passed, this scene will definitely be firmly remembered by Xie Tingyuan in his mind, and finally said it when the two of them were dying.

Lin Xingci was very embarrassed to be stared at by Xie Tingyuan's straightforward gaze, and coughed to make Xie Tingyuan come back to his senses as soon as possible.

Xie Tingyuan also lived up to Lin Xingci's expectations, and after returning to his senses, he stretched out his hand to Lin Xingci with a greasy smile on his face.

Lin Xingci looked at the hand in front of him, took a deep breath and put his hand on Xie Tingyuan's hand, Xie Tingyuan's hand was forceful, and he walked out with someone.

As soon as I went out to see the excitement and joy of the people, they began to coax, and good words came out like no money, and successfully made Lin Xingci's face red.

Xie Tingyuan laughed, stepped on the horse and stretched out his hand to pull up Lin Xingci, who was standing on the ground, and sat in front.

Originally, Xie Tingyuan wanted Lin Xingci to ride a horse, but Lin Xingci couldn't, so he could only compromise and ride with him.

The two of them got on a horse and caused the people around them to coax, and the voices of praise and ridicule were endless, but Lin Xingci obviously left his attention on the ridicule, and his face was red.

Xie Tingyuan looked sideways at the pink face in front of him, hooked his lips and laughed in a low voice, grabbed the reins with Lin Xingci in both hands, and said in a deep voice in his ear, "Hold on."

Lin Xing blinked, he had nowhere to catch it.

Xie Tingyuan laughed out loud: "Drive!" The

horse ran up in response, and Lin Xingqi subconsciously grabbed Xie Tingyuan's hand.

The sound of gongs, drums and firecrackers resounded in Banyanjing, and the queue with the ceremony was long, and the people behind them would also give candy to the people who said auspicious words while walking, so it was not lively.

At the same time, two horse-drawn carriages in the suburbs drove rapidly, as if they were being chased by the enemy.

Aunt Lu lifted the curtain and looked at Bifeng who was driving: "Hurry up, didn't you say that it was about to start, we can't be late!"

Bifeng: "Auntie, don't worry, you will definitely be able to arrive."

Aunt

Lu opened her mouth and complained: "Really, if you want to make a contract with Tingyuan, you don't tell us in advance, so you hurried over and didn't bring anything."

Uncle Lu pulled Aunt

Lu into the carriage: "Okay, this is the emperor's marriage, and there is no way to say anything."

Aunt

Lu snorted twice: "Give him some red envelopes today, let him remember it, and make up for him when he returns to the village."

Uncle

Lu shook his head with a smile.

That's right, the carriage that will be speeding after a thousand years is the carriage driven by Bifeng and Feiquan to pick up people, originally they could get there quickly, but unfortunately it was delayed for a day on an official road because of too much snow, so they will be in such a hurry today.

After Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci walked around Yanjing, they returned to his mansion, and now the mansion was full of people, and even his cheap brother Xie Tingfeng came, and now he was sitting on the second seat in the main hall, looking at the door.

Lin Xingci was hugged by Xie Tingyuan, and he was embarrassed too many times today, and now Lin Xingci is already immune.

The two newlyweds were on the spot, and the person who presided over the wedding immediately shouted at the top of his voice: "The auspicious time has arrived!" Two newcomers are invited!

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, who

had eased up, glanced at each other, held each other's hands, and walked in together, he will spend the time with Xie Tingyuan in the future, sharing joys, sorrows, and sorrows together.

The witnesses continued to shout: "Worship heaven and earth! The

two of them clasped their fists together and bowed, he would not be alone after today.

"Two worship the high platform! The two of them

bowed towards the vacated seat.

"Newcomers say goodbye!

Xie Tingyuan bowed his head and bowed to each other with a smile on his face and Lin Xingci with a pink face on his face.

"Licheng! Everyone

applauded, and it was very lively and festive.

At this moment, Bi Feng and Fei Quan appeared at the door with the people they had brought in.

Seeing a familiar person appear here, Lin Xingci smiled even more happily, and Xie Tingyuan, who was standing beside him, also smiled at him.

Lin Xingci raised his hand and pulled down Xie Tingyuan's head, Xie Tingyuan also bowed his head slightly according to his strength, and his eyes were full of Lin Xingci's figure, as if carved into his soul.

Lin Xingci's heart moved, a kiss fell on his mouth, and he spoke under Xie Tingyuan's surprised gaze: "I love you, thank you."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and also dropped a kiss on Lin Xingci's lips: "No, I want to thank you for being willing to tie the future time with me." "

I'm glad I met you, and I'm glad you like me and love me, and you didn't miss giving up on each other.

The author has something to say:

it's officially finished!

上一章 目录

相关推荐: [耽美] 随身空间之星际药师(重生) 、 [耽美] 我在梦里养大龙傲天 、 [耽美] 和霸道总裁养崽崽 、 [耽美] 当血族穿成炮灰反派 、 [耽美] [综]教主之结发此生 、 [耽美] 射雕之春宫名家 、 [耽美] 我给吸血鬼老板打伞 、 [耽美] 总裁约我谈恋爱 、 [耽美] 法外之徒 、 [耽美] 弹幕都说我是剧本组

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 1 4
As the clone wars drags on according to Sidious plan, a strange report comes to the Jedi council. Anakin, Ashoka, and Obi-Wan are sent to investigat...
24 0 1
Mirando el Fuchen, sosteniendo los restos del alma en mi mano. esa historia manchada de la ciudad desierta cultivando la inocencia, abriendo la puert...
81 1 1
"𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑-𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚕�...
ORIGIN By psy-fly

Science Fiction

213 25 25
In the 25th century, the planet Earth is only a strange legend. All three star systems are in chaos. This is due to countless outlaw bands that rose...