✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
End

119

192 3 0
By prince05026

☆ 203. Chapter 119: Marriage

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 119 On the other side of the marriage

, Lin Xingci waited for several days, and finally waited for the person who brought him food. During the waiting time, Lin Xingci once wondered if he had been forgotten in the corner.

Fortunately, in the end, the person came, Lin Xingci pinched the anesthetic in his hand, pretending that he had no strength after not eating these days.

The man came in with food, and Lin Xingci was stunned when he saw him slumped on the bed, he remembered that there was something here, could it be that he didn't eat?

The man immediately put down the food in his hand and immediately stepped forward to check if Lin Xingci had fainted from hunger.

Lin Xingci waited for the opportunity, and when the man approached him, he raised his hand and put the herbs in his hand on the man's nose, the herbs produced by the space were still very powerful, and the medicinal effect came up after a while.

The man lost his strength and fell directly to the ground, Lin Xingci threw the rope on the ground, looked at the man and said, "You just lie down here, I'll go first." The

man's eyes widened and stared at Lin Xingci, but unfortunately he didn't have the strength in his body, so he could only watch Lin Xingci leave.

Lin Xingci came out with a cloak, and when his eyes met the light, he narrowed his eyes uncomfortably, fortunately he was in the space if he was fine, if he was in a dark room for the past few days, he would inevitably hurt his eyes when he came out.

The snow on the outskirts did not melt, and it was covered all over the ground, with only a string of footprints left on it.

Lin Xing tightened his clothes, and one side of the white fox cloak that was originally white turned gray, only the hair on the neckline was still the original color.

Lin Xingci tried to recall the direction he came down in at that time, and he wanted to follow that direction. He gave the man enough medicine to keep him immobile for hours, enough time for him to leave and catch up with him.

Xie Tingyuan also went to the Cloud Pavilion for the first time, he wanted to take someone to find Lin Xingci, one person can find it, but the speed is not too ideal, it will be faster if someone looks for it together.

When he arrived at the Cloud Pavilion, Xie Tingyuan brought Feiquan, Bifeng, Qingfen and Zhuye over, and asked Feiquan and Bifeng to put down what they were doing first, and find Lin Xingci in the suburbs, while Qingfen and Zhuye reported to Xie Tingyuan about the expenses of Yunge and some things that happened.

Here, Feiquan and Bi Feng were about to go out with someone to find Lin Xingci when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Xie Tingyuan sat on the main seat and spoke loudly to let people in.

"Pavilion Master. The person who came knelt on the ground, Xie Tingyuan glanced at the person on the ground, it was the person he arranged near his home.

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "What's the matter?" "

The owner is back. "

What? Xie Tingyuan looked at the person on the ground and squinted: "Where is it." The

subordinate continued: "Your residence, the owner came back from outside, his clothes are stained, and he doesn't seem to be receiving preferential treatment.

Xie Tingyuan frowned and continued to ask, "When did you arrive?" The

subordinate thought for a moment and replied: "In the future, the owner will come back."

Xie Tingyuan squinted: "Go down." The

subordinate saluted and left the house, and Takeno and Aofen came out with them. Feiquan and Bifeng did not leave, but waited here for Xie Tingyuan's orders.

"You go back with me, Feiquan, you take two people, and you must protect him before we leave Yanjing. Xie Tingyuan stood up from the main seat as he spoke, and it seemed that he was going back.

Feiquan nodded.

Xie Tingyuan didn't stop long after speaking, and immediately left the Cloud Pavilion and rushed in the direction of the residence, now he just wanted to hold Lin Xingci in his arms to make sure that he had no problem.

Lin Xingci finally came back, so he let the little guy boil the hot water, the bath bucket and hot water had just been put into the room, Lin Xingci was untying his clothes, ready to take a hot bath to relax himself.

The door was suddenly opened, and the cold air poured in directly, Lin Xing took off his clothes and hurriedly tightened his clothes. Frowning, he turned to look at the door, he wanted to see who it was.

Before people could see it clearly, Lin Xingci felt that he was pressed into a cold embrace that exuded the fragrance of grass and trees, and his head was covered for a moment.

Xie Tingyuan hugged the person in his arms, his hanging heart could be regarded as falling to the ground, and his voice trembled imperceptibly: "It's okay to come back, it's all because I didn't pay attention and made you suffer."

Lin Xingci did not move in Xie Tingyuan's arms, and quietly let him hold him.

Xie Tingyuan continued to speak: "We will be able to go back soon, and we will not come here again in the future."

Lin Xingci felt that Xie Tingyuan's strength in holding him was getting heavier and heavier, and he raised his hand and patted his arm: "Let go, I don't mean to blame you, not to mention that I haven't come back safely now."

Xie Tingyuan obediently let go of his strength, as if thinking of something, and began to observe Lin Xingci very carefully up and down.

Lin Xingci was about to take a bath, and he even took off half of his clothes, and Xie Tingyuan suddenly broke in, and he didn't have time to tidy up his clothes. The placket was spread out on both sides, revealing Lin Xingci's collarbone and slightly whiter chest, and the vermilion on the chest was also looming, which was extremely eye-catching.

"Ahem. Xie Tingyuan's fiery gaze made Lin Xingci a little uncomfortable, and he pretended not to notice it and tidied up his clothes, trying to cover his exposed chest.

Xie Tingyuan didn't stop it, his eyes tore away from Lin Xingci's body and landed on the steaming bathtub behind him, and after staying for a long time, he returned to Lin Xingci again.

Lin Xingci worked hard for a long time, but his clothes were not tidied up, but instead became half-covered and half-hidden, and he wanted to refuse and welcome.

Xie Tingyuan's eyes darkened: "Prepare to take a bath."

Lin Xingci also gave up, but he couldn't cover it up: "Well, I felt a musty smell on my body after being locked up for a few days."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci distressedly, and lost the charming mentality just now: "It's because I didn't find you in the first place, and I suffered."

☆ 204. Chapter 119: Marriage

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 119 Marriage

Lin Xingci waved his hand again and again: "I'm not hungry or anything, I'm just bored for a few days, and I don't come out well now."

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci didn't care about it, and in turn comforted him and hooked his lips and smiled: "I'll ask the kitchen to cook you more food in the evening."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan looked at the bath bucket, then at Lin Xingci in front of him, leaned over and dropped a kiss on Lin Xingci's lips: "Go wash it, I'll wait for you outside."

Lin Xingci was blushed by Xie Tingyuan's sudden forehead kiss, and pushed the person out: "I know, remember to ask someone to bring me some hot water later, the water is cold when you delay."

"Okay, I'll send it later, huh? Xie Tingyuan shamelessly took the task on himself, Lin Xing said goodbye Xie Tingyuan didn't say anything at all, he wanted to be a coolie to carry water, so let him move.

When Lin Xingci closed the door and took off his clothes and soaked in hot water, he let out a comfortable sigh, and the suitable temperature tightly wrapped Lin Xingci, and the discomfort in the dark and damp dark room in the past few days disappeared.

Lin Xingci closed his eyes happily and leaned back on the bathtub, half of his black hair was scattered in the water, half on the edge of the bathtub, and the curling heat was around Lin Xingci's body, making Lin Xingci look unusually ethereal, like a demon in the water.

Enjoying it, Lin Xing fell asleep in a daze.

When Xie Tingyuan came in with water, Lin Xingci had already been asleep for a while. Putting down the hot water, Xie Tingyuan frowned and stepped forward, how could he fall asleep in the bath on such a cold day, if he caught a cold, he was uncomfortable.

Xie Tingyuan sighed in his heart, stepped forward and put his hand into the water, it was not particularly cold. Looking at Lin Xingci, whose cheeks were flushed, he didn't think much about it and picked the person out of the water directly.

At the moment of leaving the hot water, Lin Xingci trembled, Xie Tingyuan immediately took the cloth that Lin Xingci was going to wipe his body and dried the person, and then wrapped the figure carefully.

Looking at Lin Xingci's dark green, Xie Tingyuan was unusually distressed: "Take a good rest."

After

putting the person on the bed, Xie Tingyuan also lit the charcoal basin in the room very intimately, so that the room was warm and Lin Xingci could sleep comfortably.

At the same time, in the palace, Xie Tingfeng sat on a chair and listened to the report of the people below, saying that Xie Tingyuan had found someone.

Xie Tingfeng breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, waved his hand to let people go down, and after the others left, Xie Tingfeng stared at the water cup on the table, stunned, and the eunuch who had been following him stood quietly to the side, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

"You say, can you believe his words? Xie Tingfeng held his head and asked the eunuch he had brought up.

The eunuch lowered his head and hurriedly spoke: "The slave thinks that what King Xiao said can be believed." "

Oh. Xie Tingfeng raised his eyebrows.

The eunuch knelt directly on the ground and continued to speak tremblingly: "If King Xiao wants to commit the following crimes, he will follow the calls of the ministers in the court today, and he will not come to your call after leaving, and you also tell him where the edict is, and he is not moved, so he can believe it."

Xie Tingfeng propped his head, and his face, which was three points similar to

Xie Tingyuan, showed a blank expression, and soon disappeared: "Actually, his ability is indeed better than mine." The

eunuch slammed directly on the ground and didn't dare to take Xie Tingfeng's words anymore, waving his hand to let people go down, he had to think about it first.

In this time, all of them forgot one thing and left him all behind.

That is the whim of the marriage, what Xie Tingyuan did in the court during this time, so that the daughter was given the marriage minister is now very satisfied with Xie Tingyuan's son-in-law, and now he has begun to look forward to the time when the wedding will start.

The few people who are the protagonists don't know that the initiators have also forgotten about this stubble and began to take the government seriously, Xie Tingyuan seemed to have lost all his fighting spirit after Lin Xing's resignation.

made the ministers who originally saw him start to hate iron and steel, and they all wanted to rush into Xie Tingyuan's mind to take a good look at what he was thinking.

Xie Tingyuan's salted fish fell in Xie Tingfeng's eyes, and he was more sure, Xie Tingyuan was not interested in this position, and began to ask him questions.

Although Xie Tingyuan was impatient, he would also answer his questions, after all, this country still needs him to manage it well.

It was one morning when the dynasty was about to end, and Xie Tingyuan was about to go back at the end of the day, and at the same time find a time to say that he was going to leave with Lin Xing and go to Heliu Village.

A minister knelt on the ground and began to kowtow: "Your Majesty, the marriage you gave to the little girl before, I don't know when the wedding can be held." "

Xie Tingyuan: ??

Xie Tingfeng didn't dare to look at his brother, and began to cough: "My previous marriage is still to be considered, and I plan to find a new person for Lord Ling, so my imperial brother will be spared."

"Your Majesty! You are the honor of the Ninety-Five, how can it be child's play. Lord Ling banged his head.

Xie Tingfeng's face changed, and he was about to say something, when Xie Tingyuan took the initiative to step forward and speak.

"Your Majesty, I already have someone I love, and I don't want to delay Miss Ling's marriage. Xie Tingyuan said indifferently.

Lord Ling: "Your Majesty, you have no jokes.

Xie Tingyuan did not budge, and joked that he would not be here in the future: "The minister also asks the emperor to retract his previous will."

Xie Tingyuan pulled the hatred over, and of course

Xie Tingfeng liked it, so he nodded again and again in agreement: "Since the imperial brother is unwilling, I will retract my previous will." "

Emperor Xie. Xie Tingyuan continued: "The minister still has one thing to ask for, and I hope that the emperor will fulfill it." "

Brother Huang, please speak. The two sang and harmonized, ignoring Lord Ling who was kneeling on the ground, but unfortunately Lord Ling couldn't do anything, so he could only grit his teeth secretly.

Xie Tingyuan: "Please also ask the emperor to give me and the person I love to marry." "

The author has something to say: it's a little late today, woo woo

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Interstellar Pharmacist (Rebirth) in Portable Space , [Tanmei] I raised the dragon Aotian in my dreams, [Tanmei] and the domineering president raised cubs, [Tanmei] When the blood clan dressed as cannon fodder villain , [Tanmei] [Comprehensive] The knot of the sect leader is in this life, [Tanmei] the famous master of the Spring Palace of the Condor Archery, [Tanmei] I give an umbrella to the vampire boss, [Tanmei] the president asks me to fall in love , [Tanmei] an outlaw , [Tanmei] The barrage all said that I was the script team

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
221K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
10.4K 159 6
[THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REBOOTED] Dangerous new players are entering the battle between the Supers and their enemy, an organization seeking power and a...
13.2K 328 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...