Gloves off

By issabellazane

Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life f... More

New job
Home
Sun
Crazy
Brunch
Intentionally
Shock
Impressed
Please
Chef
Moonlight
Sorry
Promise
French
Ring
Wall
You
Gym
Eyes.
Bad blood
My fault
Judgement
Promise
What I what.
Distraction
Surprise
Surprise
For the best
Confusing
Love one
Feelings
True love
No more
Its me.
Good bye
New life
Bitter sweet.
Mystery
Date
Sorry
Boss
Last straw
Bribe
Impressed
Destiny
Forgetfulness
King Ryan.
Interest
Love
Love 2
Complete
Rules
New life
Trust
Antics
Family
Bruised
Sorry
Forgiveness
LA

Accusation

866 12 2
By issabellazane

I took a deep breath before grabbing the bunch off flowers I bought at the farmers market getting out my car walking towards my parents graves, I haven't been here since the night I punched Gabby causing the fight at the gym,
I remember I made Ryan stop by the cemetery in the middle off the night so I could visit my parents grave.
He was the first person that I have spoken to about my parents since their death.
Thinking off Ryan I remembered he promised me that he would come with me to the farmers market, but I guess everything changed when Theo arrived.

A look off confusion came upon my face as I saw fresh flowers on both my parents grave.
Very expensive looking flowers actually.
I walked over to a lady who I saw earlier sweeping some leaves, maybe she saw who placed it there.

"Excuse where did these flowers come from?"
I asked making her put down the broom walking towards me.

"I am not sure,"
"But a delivery driver drops it off every Sunday."
She said looking at me smiling sweetly, she looked like she was about 70 years old.

"And wats the company name?"
I asked taking out my phone.

"I think it's flowers express."
She said.

"Okay thanks."
I said getting the company number on the internet calling them.

(Person):  Hello flowers express how can I help you.

(Aluna): Hi good morning, my name is Aluna, I'm calling to get some information on some flowers that you're company have been delivering at the Bells Park cemetery on Sundays?

(Person):  Yes, what will you like to know.

(Aluna):  Can you tell me the name off the person sending the flowers?

(Person):  Yes sure, Mr Garcia.

(Aluna):  Ryan Garcia?

(Person):  Yes correct.

(Aluna):  Ok thanks bye.

End off call.

I put my phone away taking a deep breath looking at the flowers, off course Ryan would do something like this, he is just naturally a good thoughtful person.
I placed a bunch off flowers at me father grave then I took a seat by my mothers grave placing a bunch off sunflowers for her,
she loves sunflowers.

"I'm so confused mom, I wish I have you to talk to,"
"You would know exactly what to say.
My heart is thorn in two,"
"I must choose between Theo a guy who I have been with for 5 years, who has been a good understanding patient boyfriend to me."
"Until recent events but I don't want to get into that."

"Or Ryan a guy who just randomly came into my life unexpectedly and took my heart by surprise,"
"He makes my feel like my old happy self again."
"The last time I felt that way was when you and dad was alive."
"I'm scared and I don't know what to do mom."

"Should I end things with Theo and give Ryan a chance? But what if I do that and I doesn't work out between Ryan and I."
"Then I would throw away a future with Theo,"
"Someone who wants to get married have and future with me."
"But what if Ryan is the one and I denied the chance off true love,"
"the connection I feel with Ryan is unimaginable, our chemistry is out off this world."
"He have found a way to break through that thick wall I built when you and dad left."
I said taking a deep breath.

"I hope you find you make the right decision."
The woman from before said looking at me smiling.

"What?"
I asked looking at her confused wiping a tear from my eye.
did she just listen to everything I just said.

"I didn't mean to listen to your business, but I really hope you choose the right person,"
"you only get to experience true love once in your life."
She said smiling sweetly at me.

After leaving the cemetery I spent the rest off the day  shopping, I really wasn't in the mood to go back home and fight with Theo,
I also stopped by the jewelry store to get necklaces Ryan bought me fixed.
When I got home I saw him having some beers and playing poker with Joe and some off Joe's friends by the pool area,
I quickly greeted them before heading to my room.

Later that day.

"So are we going to have that conversation."
Theo said looking at me as I brushed my damp hair.

"What conversation?"
"The only thing I want to hear is your apologizing for pulling my necklace off my neck."
I said.

"I was going to apologize for that but then I changed my mind, you deserve it."
He said making me instantly turn to look at him.

"Say that again?"
I said looking at him in disbelief.

"There is something going on between you and him,
"The way he looks at you I know he is in love with you."

"That's a bullshit accusation Theo,"

"Oh come on Aluna I'm not stupid,"
"From the first day you came to California I knew something was off with you,"
"you never call or message me, you were always busy."
"And I know that is bullshit because all you do is cook breakfast lunch and dinner."
"It's not hard to take one second from your time and dial my number."
"I first thought you were probably busy hanging out and partying with your friends but yesterday when I saw him and the way he looked at me when I touched you,"
"I instantly knew you two were sleeping together."
Theo said looking at me.

"Hold up there Theo, I am not sleeping with him."
"I am engaged too you I would never sleep with someone else."
I said.

"Then why haven't you kiss or touched me since I arrived?"
He asked.

"Probably because the first thing thing you did was cause a fight when we finally was alone."
I said.

"We'll prove it to me now, show me that you love me,"
"show me that I'm the only guy you want."
He said taking a step towards me.

"We have somewhere to be now Theo."
I said looking at him nervously watching in silence at he placed his hands on my shoulders.
Suddenly we were interrupted by my phone buzzing it was Sophie.
She messaged asking me if I wanted to hang out tonight.

I messaged her back saying that my fiancé is in town.

I will love to meet him,
She messaged back.

I messaged back telling her to come by tonight at the gym, in which she replied saying yes.
I looked up seeing Theo glancing at my phone.

"Get ready we are going to be late."
I said getting up walking into my closet to get changed.
I quickly blow dry my hair leaving it to fall naturally.
I decided on a corset top and jeans,
I then added a jacket because I know Theo would accuse me off dressing sexy because I'm going to see Ryan spar.
It is really frustrating for us girls who has insecure controlling boyfriend,
getting dress is hell.
I applied some mascara and a little lipgloss before walking into the bedroom grabbing my purse looking for my phone which I found on top my bed,
I swore I left it on my vanity.
I looked up seeing Theo coming out of the washroom fully dressed.

"Let's go."
I said while putting my phone into my purse.

"Forgetting something."
he said making me look at him confused.
I watch as he walked to my vanity grabbing my engagement ring placing it in my finger.

"Don't ever take that off again."
He said looking at me sternly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 33.7K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
404K 9.1K 44
sequel to 'hating you from the beginning.' READ BOOK 1 FIRST! ~ "I know I know." I rub my face. "Why am I at your house?" I ask. "I wasn't going to...
1.8M 59.8K 33
Erin Thomas is 23, and expecting. She lives with her boyfriend,Dean, and cannot wait to bring her baby into this world and live happily ever after. D...
7.8K 270 45
*TW: mention of disease* Madellaine Wilson A 18 year old girl. Living. Dreaming. A friend. A family. Sounds like the perfect life right ? But this p...