✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

112

147 2 0
By prince05026

☆ 189. Chapter 112: Departure, Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 112 Departure, the weather in Yanjing

can change, the day before it was still sunny and shining, today there was heavy snow, and the temperature was panicked.

Lin Xingci had already wrapped himself into a white velvet ball, and it was not very good to wear white in the village, but he couldn't stand Xie Tingyuan persuading him, saying that white was good-looking.

In addition, Lin Xingci also likes the white one, and although he glanced at the bronze mirror a few times on his body, he could still see the appearance of Yushu in the wind from the figure.

What's more, with the help of Lin Xingci, the roads in Heliu Village have also been renovated, even on rainy days, they will not be muddy, and the life of the people in the village is much better than before.

Qianshipu is also becoming more and more prosperous, Lin Xingqi chatted with An Yu last month about whether he wanted to go to other counties to open one, An Yu said that the money was enough after clearing the bill, and the two have been discussing this matter.

Since the last time I talked to Xie Tingyuan about his family, Xie Tingyuan seemed to have forgotten about it, and he didn't mention it, and he lived seriously as usual, but he came back very late recently, and he didn't know where he went.

Every time Lin Xingci slept deeply, he felt a body with a slight chill enter the quilt when he was half-asleep and half-awake, and he was quickly held in his arms. Lin Xingci also wanted to ask him what he was doing, but in the end, drowsiness prevailed and he fell asleep in his familiar arms.

In the following time, Lin Xingci was thinking about where to open the branch at home, and at the same time waiting for Xie Tingyuan to come back.

But every time Xie Tingyuan came back after he slept, he couldn't see anyone during the day, if it wasn't for the temperature around him, he would have to wonder if Xie Tingyuan hadn't come back.

Lin Xingci finally couldn't help it, he didn't sleep tonight, just waited for Xie Tingyuan to come back and ask him what he was doing, it was almost the New Year, and he couldn't see anyone during the day.

Lin Xingci wore a white plush cloak, standing in front of the window and looking at the snow outside the window, waiting for Xie Tingyuan to come back. The cold wind blew into the room and blew on Lin Xingci's body, and the hair that was scattered on his shoulders swayed slightly.

The candlelight jumped, and the room was yellow.

When Xie Tingyuan jumped off the wall tiredly, he patted the snow that fell on his shoulders, and when he raised his feet and was about to go to the bedroom, he found that the lights in the room were not turned off, and there was a figure looming by the window.

This... Xingqi he didn't rest?

Xie Tingyuan's footsteps stopped, usually he came back at this time, but normally Lin Xingci had already fallen asleep on the bed, today he is waiting for me to come back?

Lin Xingci, who was standing by the window, also saw a figure he was very familiar with in the corner, raising his eyebrows slightly, why didn't he come in when he stood there.

Lin Xing gathered the cloak on his body and turned around and came to the door to open the door. Since he was standing still, he went and called people in himself.

As soon as the door was opened, the biting cold wind came towards him, and Lin Xingci shivered with coldness, and hurriedly put down his hand and retracted into the cloak to feel better.

Taking a deep breath, he raised his feet and walked in the direction of Xie Tingyuan, there was a charcoal fire burning in the house, even if it blew cold wind, Lin Xingci didn't feel cold, and now that he had only come out, Lin Xingci felt that the cold wind had penetrated into his cloak and was eroding his temperature little by little.

When he saw Lin Xingci come out to find him, Xie Tingyuan finally reacted, and regardless of the snow that fell on his shoulders again, he walked quickly towards Lin Xingci.

"Why did you come out and still wear such a little. Xie Tingyuan spoke nervously, and at the same time, his hands did not rest, and he tightened his cloak for Lin Xing.

Lin Xingci looked at the man in front of him, and saw that his eyes were full of concern for himself: "Didn't you come out to find you?"

"Looking for me? Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and grabbed Lin Xingci's shoulders and took him to the bedroom.

Lin Xingci followed the man's steps, nodding as he walked: "Yes." "

Whatever you want me to do, you don't have to come out if there's something, I'll go in." Xie Tingyuan said and looked at Lin Xingci nervously: "What if I catch a cold."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "How can my body be so fragile."

Xie Tingyuan opened his mouth and was about to remind Lin Xingci that he took a cold shower last time because of greed and finally got sick, but Lin Xingci spoke again.

"I came out to look for you. "

Well, let's talk about it when we go inside, it's cold outside.

Lin Xingci pursed his lips, didn't say anything, and followed Xie Tingyuan into the room. Xie Tingyuan put Lin Xingci on the edge of the charcoal basin, then got up to close the door, and at the same time pressed down the wide-open window, which could breathe and block the cold wind from blowing in.

Lin Xingci felt that his body temperature was gradually rising, and his eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's body and did not take his eyes away.

After Xie Tingyuan finished doing something, he came to Lin Xingci and sat down, looked at the person and said, "What's the matter, is there something that can't be solved."

Lin Xingci shook his head slightly, stared at Xie Tingyuan and said, "Why do you always leave early and return late late, is something wrong?"

Xie Tingyuan was stunned, he thought that there was a problem with the shop opened by Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan didn't reply, no matter how good his temper was, it was a little annoying, so he took a deep breath: "If you don't want to say it, forget it, I'll go to sleep." After

speaking, Lin Xing got up and wanted to go to bed, who cares what happened to Xie Tingyuan.

"Wait. Xie Tingyuan's eyes were quick, he grabbed Lin Xingci's wrist, and pulled Lin Xingci into his arms with one force.

Lin Xingci sat on Xie Tingyuan's lap, struggling to remember, but his strength was not as strong as Xie Tingyuan, and he gave up after struggling for a while, staring at his leg with his head down.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head, stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's head: "I didn't say it again, why are I still angry." "

Humph! Lin Xing was arrogant, bowed his head and didn't look at Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan didn't force it, but just hugged Lin Xingci tighter, resting his chin on Lin Xingci's shoulder socket, and a low and sexy voice sounded in Lin Xingci's ears: "Recently, I've been dealing with the people who came to me, and I didn't tell you if I didn't want to disturb you." Xie

Tingyuan told the truth, Lin Xingci has been thinking about opening a branch recently, and he doesn't want Lin Xingci to know about these bad things.

"When we get the last bit of people back, we don't have to worry about it. Xie Tingyuan said lightly, but Lin Xingci knew that it must not be simple.

"But, you've sent more than one wave back lately. Lin Xingci said bluntly, he knew that everything must not be as simple as Xie Tingyuan said.

Xie Tingyuan's voice was a little stunned, and he couldn't find the tiredness at all if he didn't listen carefully: "It's okay, it will take time for him to send someone over next time, we can also be quiet for a while, and I can accompany you then."

☆ 190. Chapter 112: Departure, Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 112 Departure, Yanjing

Lin Xing tilted his head and looked at the person resting on his neck: "When do you plan to go back."

"When it really can't be done. Xie Tingyuan didn't think about it and said it directly.

After listening, Lin Xingci didn't speak, staring at the constantly jumping candle flame and didn't know what he was thinking. Xie Tingyuan didn't make a sound, his head was buried in Lin Xingci's neck and he didn't move, as if he was asleep.

The cold wind howled outside, and the snow fell to the ground like goose feathers, soon covering the ground with a layer of snow.

"Let's go back. The

two of them didn't know how long they held this position, until Lin Xingci's opening broke the strange silence.

Xie Tingyuan thought that he had misheard, and raised his head from Lin Xingci's neck: "Xingci you..."

Lin Xingci's gaze still fell on the candle flame, and he slowly spoke: "Since he wants to see you so much, it's okay to go back."

"But...""So, won't you come back with me after you go?" Lin Xingci said, and moved his gaze back to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly replied: "No, I won't stay there."

"That's it, we'll come back and live a good life here." Lin Xingci lowered his eyes and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "Although this place is not the best, it is not bad." Besides, this is our own home. "

Home... Hm. Xie Tingyuan didn't know how long it had been since he had heard this word. When I hear this word now, I am in a bit of a trance for a while.

"yes, don't you think? Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "This is our home, a place where we will grow old together in the future and hold hands for a lifetime."

Lin Xingci smiled with satisfaction: "So, let's go solve the problem, and there won't be these uninteresting people to bother us."

Xie Tingyuan nodded.

Lin Xingci continued: "When can we go back.

Xie Tingyuan breathed a sigh of relief in his heart: "When the snow stops, we will set off for Yanjing."

Lin Xingci had no opinion: "Okay."

After the problem between the

two was solved, Xie Tingyuan didn't go out early and returned late, and the days returned to the original state, Lin Xingci was working hard to make plans and new things that the shop needed to launch in the future, and he wasn't sure when he and Xie Tingyuan went to Yanjing and would be able to come back.

So you have to be prepared, even if you come back early, you can still launch what should be launched, and you don't have to worry about it at all.

Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci are preparing to go to Yanjing, and the others are preparing for the New Year.

The Lu family has even more things to prepare, and Aunt Lu counted all the people who quit Lin Xing from him, and added Lin Yunian. An Yu in the county and Aunt Wei Ziyi Lu were not familiar with each other, but they also prepared things for them.

Time passed little by little, Lin Xingci prepared all the things he had thought of, and after the instructions were complete, he also officially determined the time to go to Yanjing with Xie Tingyuan.

After notifying the Lu family and the others, what awaited them was a farewell the next day.

The next day, the snow on the side of the road had not yet melted, and the temperature was not very high, Lin Xingci stood in front of the carriage wearing a white fox cloak, accepting the care from Aunt Lu.

Aunt Lu grabbed Lin Xingci's hand, and said while touching her tears: "Xiao Ci, do you really want to go to Yanjing now?"

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who was standing in a row with him, and nodded: "Well, there are some things that need to be solved as soon as possible."

Aunt

Lu understood when she saw Lin Xingci's appearance: "Then, if you solve it, you must rush back as soon as possible, Auntie is still waiting for you and Tingyuan to come to celebrate the New Year, and I have made new clothes for you."

"Well, Xie Tingyuan and I will definitely solve it soon, and there is enough time." Lin Xingci patted the back of Aunt Lu's hand.

Aunt Lu wiped the corners of her eyes: "Auntie prepared a burrito for you, put it in the car and warm it in a charcoal basin, remember to eat it when you are hungry on the road, and add charcoal when it is cold, don't catch a cold." "

Uh-huh, I see.

"There will be, Tingyuan, you also have to take care of Xiao Ci, he hasn't been out of the door very far." After saying goodbye to Lin Xingci, Aunt Lu began to talk to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan grimaced, and wrote down what Aunt Lu said little by little: "Auntie, don't worry, I will take care of Xingci on the way."

"That's good, that's good. Aunt Lu finished what she wanted to say, standing in the corner and wiping the corners of her eyes.

The little boy stood up and looked at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, with a serious face: "Brother, don't worry, my sister and I will take care of your home and shed."

Lin Yunian also took the opportunity to speak: "Zhao He and I will also be optimistic about the snack shop."

Lin Xingci nodded with satisfaction: "I'll leave the matter here to you."

Everyone nodded in unison.

After all the instructions that should be said were finished, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other, waved at everyone and got into the carriage.

The people standing at the entrance of the village also waved their hands in unison, watching the carriage drive out little by little, becoming smaller and smaller, and then disappearing from everyone's sight.

On the snow-white ground, a small carriage moved slowly, heading for the place they had set.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The Hunter's Determination of Jinshan Does Not Relax, [Tanmei] The Complete Book of Debt Collection in the Six Realms, [Tanmei] As a Teacher, [Tanmei] Love After Marriage, [Tanmei] Pick up the year for you , [Tanmei] [Full-time master] we talked about the leaf god in those years, [Tanmei] [Naruto] [Pillar Spot] short story , [Tanmei] [Naruto] [Pillar Spot] his country, [Tanmei] Nanren, [ Tanmei] The little love of the Long family Xiaojiu

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...