✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

111

161 3 0
By prince05026

☆ 187. Chapter 111: I'll Go with You

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 111: I go with you to

the sun and the moon, time passes.

Time passed gradually, and the rice planted by Lin Xingci had already matured, and it grew better than anyone in the village, more and more gratifying.

The golden ears of rice bent the rice, and the people who passed by Lin Xingci's field were envious to death, if they grew so well, the yield must be very large, and there would be a surplus after paying taxes at that time.

Especially the people on the side, they all moved to grab a rice ear of Lin Xingci and use it as a seed, maybe they will be able to plant as much as Lin Xingci next year.

It's a pity that these people can only think in their heads, they won't do such a thing. Anyway, Lin Xingci is still thinking about the people in the village, after the county opened a store, he still collects vegetables in the village, and every household can go to the village chief as long as they have more or are willing to sell.

The people of Heliu Village have indirectly or directly reaped the benefits brought by Lin Xingci, so it is even more impossible to do such a thing, even if someone does not know how to do such a thing, they don't need Lin Xingci to do it, and the people in the village will bring people over.

While accepting a favor, maybe you can let your own daughter/son fall into Lin Xingci's eyes, as long as Lin Xingci takes a fancy to her, you don't have to worry about the rest of your life.

Everyone is waiting for a bird, but unfortunately the bird in the village is gone, so they can only fantasize in their hearts.

Lin Xing saw that the time was about the same, so he called someone to help cut the rice in his field. Originally, Lin Xingci wanted to find a few workers to do it, but Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu stopped him, saying that they didn't need to find someone to help, just tell him that they were planted like this.

After listening, Lin Xingci patted his head and looked at Uncle Lu: "If you want to know, you can ask Lu Luo, he was there last time I planted, and he knows the detailed steps, if there is anything you don't know, you can ask me."

Uncle

Lu scratched his head, seeing that Lin Xingci didn't play cards according to common sense, he didn't know what to do. Aunt Lu still couldn't stand it, so she patted her partner's head with hatred, looked at Lin Xingci and laughed: "Your uncle is so problematic, and others are so obsessed with his affairs."

Lin Xingci was curious: "What's the matter?"

Aunt Lu teased Uncle Lu and pulled her hand: "It's not because I saw the millet you planted so that I asked him to ask how it was planted, I said

Lu Dezhu, you are fat, what kind of strength do you pull me!"

Uncle Lu was yelled at by Aunt

Lu and put down his hand weakly.

"If you have the strength to pull me, you might as well think about how to reject your ill-intentioned brothers. "Aunt Lu has a silver hairpin on her head, and it is estimated that Brother Zhao and Lu Luo bought it for Auntie together.

Because the lives of Uncle and Aunt Lu have improved at a speed that is visible to the naked eye, relatives who had nothing to do with them suddenly appeared. At first, Aunt Lu was still very happy, and if there were more relatives, it would be good to help if something happened later.

Whenever people came, Aunt Lu would give them some small gifts.

It was okay at first, and Aunt Lu didn't see anything wrong, until Aunt Lu saw that she was tired, and those relatives who had never seen each other began to ask her to help with the line, and they all wanted to send their sons and sons-in-law to the shop that Lin Xing had resigned.

Aunt Lu refused without thinking about it, and now Lin Xingci doesn't know how difficult it is to find the position of the shop, and the guys in it make more money than ordinary clerks.

I don't know how many people want to go to Qianshige on errands, Aunt Lu immediately sobered up, and said with a smirk that he couldn't help with this, and it was not easy to go to Qianshige on an errand, if they were really so good, they could go by themselves and don't need her to play the line at all.

Later, no matter what those cheap relatives said, Aunt Lu's eyelids didn't move even if her lips wore out, and finally they all went home in disdain.

Uncle Lu's situation is also similar to Aunt Lu's, but unfortunately Uncle Lu does not react as quickly as Aunt Lu and can see clearly.

Lin Xingci understood what was going on, and reluctantly spoke: "When the grain is accepted, I will teach the method directly to the village chief, and let others go to the village chief to ask." Uncle and aunt, the two of you get along at home, and the shops in the county, Zhao He and Lu Luo, both of whom are doing very well.

Aunt

Lu nodded: "I know, but I've been busy for most of my life, and I feel that nothing is right when I stop here."

Uncle

Lu also nodded along with him.

"It's not that I don't let you work in the fields, you can plant all the fields at home, but you don't have to plant as much as before. Lin Xing spoke.

Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu smiled and nodded.

After Lin Xingci told the village chief how to tell the village chief, the village chief was so annoyed that he didn't have a meal to eat, so it took a month to teach all the people in the village, and they all swore that they would not tell people from other villages.

Lin Xingci doesn't know these now, now what he wants is to harvest the millet and dry the millet, and then build a shed to continue to grow tomatoes, and by the way, he will plant some strawberries, he doesn't know how long he has been hungry for strawberries.

When harvesting the grain, Lin Xingci found someone, and after paying the money, he didn't care, and the workers were all honest people at a glance, and they would definitely do a very good job.

However, the action of building a greenhouse attracted most of the attention of the village. Now the people in the village treat Lin Xingci like a bodhisattva who beckons wealth, and when they saw that he had made a big move again, they came to ask curiously.

Lin Xingci looked at the piece of land he bought and the two greenhouses he had built, and then looked at the villagers who were curiously poking their heads behind him, and an idea appeared in his head, or these two sheds are all used to grow strawberries, and tomatoes will be planted by the people in the village, and then they will be harvested in their hands? If you want to eat tomatoes, you can also plant some, you don't need to plant too much.

The more he thought about it, the more feasible he felt, Lin Xingci turned around and looked at the curious crowd behind him with a smile: "I want everyone to help me plant a vegetable, give plants and seeds for free, and grow one large fruit and two small fruits." The

villagers were so shocked by Lin Xingci's words that they forgot to speak for a while, they had never seen such an expensive vegetable, how delicious it would be for three cents! If you plant it and sell it, you may be able to sell more.

Lin Xingci seemed to know what they were thinking, leaned on Xie Tingyuan's shoulder and said with a smile: "But you must sign a contract, you can't sell the grown tomatoes to shops outside the Thousand Food Pavilion, if you violate me, you will take back all the seeds and fruits, and you will send people to the yamen." "

Lin Xingci must make this point clear, now that Qianshige is in the development period, there is no need to frame it when it gets up later, it is no problem for them to sell it however they want.

"Of course, if you are willing, I Lin Xingci will not treat him badly. Lin Xingci understood the reason for beating a stick and giving sweet dates, so he added it slowly.

Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, and none of them are willing to be the leader.

After waiting for a long time, Lin Xingci was about to give up before squeezing out a thin guy from the crowd. The boy was not very old, and his voice was unusually immature, but everyone could hear what he said.

"Brother Lin, I am willing to plant.

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows and looked at the boy who had just reached his waist: "Are you alone?"

☆ 188. Chapter 111: I'll Go with You

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 111: I'm going

with you It's not that Lin Xing won't give up, but that he is afraid that taking care of this child alone will make him sick too.

The boy shook his head: "No, there is still my sister with me, but my sister is not in good health and has not come out." "

Oh.

At this moment, Lin Xingci heard someone in the crowd talking, "Isn't this the little doll of the Feng family." "The Feng family is the only one left with him and his medicine jar sister, a good child, he has to come out to help at such a young age."

"Who said no, someone wanted to adopt this doll at that time, but this doll was dead-eyed and said that he would not leave his sister, and in the end only the two sisters and brothers were left. The

crowd was whispering. Hearing this, Lin Xingci's brows continued to wrinkle, and he looked at the child and asked, "Are you sure." "

Yes, I'm going to earn money for my sister's medicine. The boy's voice was soft and tender, but unusually firm.

"Good. Lin Xingci raised his hand and rubbed it on the boy's head, causing Xie Tingyuan's eyes to fall on his hand rubbing the child's head several times.

"However, I asked you to help me look at the greenhouse and take care of the things grown in the greenhouse, and I will pay you, what do you think. Lin Xingci said.

The boy frowned slightly.

"I don't have time to take care of the shed, I was looking for someone, and now I have a crush on you, and the child says you want to do it. Lin Xingci asked bluntly.

When Lin Xingci said this, the people on the side couldn't sit still, and hurriedly accosted: "Xingci, since you want someone to take care of the shed, what do you want a little child to do, it is not more convenient for adults to do things than children."

"Yes. The

boy's eyebrows were knotted.

Lin Xingci frowned and looked at the crowd, and his voice was cold: "If you want to plant, come to me to sign and receive the seeds, if you don't want to, don't speak, I have my own ideas."

Everyone was silent, and in the end, a few families were willing to try, Lin Xingci also nodded with satisfaction, and it depends on whether these people want to plant it or not.

The boy also replied to Lin Xingci: "Brother, I am willing."

Lin Xing was surprised, smiled and nodded: "Okay, but you have to sign a contract." The

boy nodded firmly: "Yes." "

It was an accident to take a child to take care of his shed, Lin Xingci also felt that it was okay, this child knew at a glance that he would definitely be a capable assistant when he grew up.

Because there are not many people planting, Lin Xingci's original plan of two sheds has become three, one grows strawberries, and the remaining two grow tomatoes, and at the same time, he also built a small room for the child in the shed, with a two-bedroom and one-living room structure, and asked him to come over with his sister.

Everything is developing towards Lin Xingci's plan, but Lin Xingci found that Xie Tingyuan has been getting more and more time to get distracted recently.

Until one night, when Lin Xing finished settling the accounts and was about to go to bed to rest, he looked up and saw Xie Tingyuan leaning against the soft collapse by the window, supporting his chin with one hand, staring out of the window with heavy eyes.

Now the temperature has dropped, Lin Xingci just walked in and was shivering with the cold wind blowing in from the window, and Xie Tingyuan, who was at the tuyere, seemed to have no feeling Lin Xingci stepped forward, grabbed Xie Tingyuan and rested his face on Xie Tingyuan's chest, Xie Tingyuan subconsciously hugged people before Lin Xingci came up.

Lin Xingci: "What are you thinking, you don't feel cold when the wind blows?"

Xie Tingyuan came back to his senses, lifted the dark blue fox fur cloak covering his body, and stuffed the thinly clothed Lin Xingci into it.

"I Xi martial arts, blowing a little wind is not in the way, but you, wear such a little and come over, and you are not afraid of cold." Xie Tingyuan said while holding Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingqi closed his eyes: "I didn't want to come over and ask what you were thinking, I've been wandering recently, is it your family."

After Lin Xingci finished speaking, he didn't look up to look at Xie Tingyuan, but leaned on his chest and smelled the smell that belonged to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan didn't expect Lin Xingci to guess, he was silent for a long time, and his hand was slightly forced, and he hugged the person tighter: "Hmm."

Lin Xingci sighed in his heart: "Do you need to go back?" "

Hmm.

"Do you want me to come with you?" "

Hmm.... Well? Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci in surprise, he was still thinking about how to speak, but he didn't expect Lin Xingci to propose it himself, but Xie Tingyuan still spoke again: "If you don't go, it's okay."

Lin Xingci didn't answer and asked: "How long will it take to come back?"

Xie Tingyuan was silent: "Not sure."

Lin Xingci also stretched out his hand to hug Xie Tingyuan's waist: "Let's go together, I can't bear you, I don't want to wait for you to come back here."

Xie Tingyuan thought for a moment and dropped a kiss on Lin Xingci's forehead: "Okay, I can't bear you either." "

It's cold and windy outside the window, but it's warm inside.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The Hunter's Determination of Jinshan Does Not Relax, [Tanmei] The Complete Book of Debt Collection in the Six Realms, [Tanmei] As a Teacher, [Tanmei] Love After Marriage, [Tanmei] Pick up the year for you , [Tanmei] [Full-time master] we talked about the leaf god in those years, [Tanmei] [Naruto] [Pillar Spot] short story , [Tanmei] [Naruto] [Pillar Spot] his country, [Tanmei] Nanren, [ Tanmei] The little love of the Long family Xiaojiu

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading