✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

107

155 3 0
By prince05026

☆ 179. Chapter 107: Countdown to Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107 After the countdown

to Yanjing, although the three shops that Lin Xing resigned from were not crowded when they first opened, there were many people who came to eat food and snacks every day.

Lin Xingci also went to the store to see if there was anything he could help with, and after shopping for a few days, he found that he didn't have to worry about anything, so he stopped thinking about going to the county early every morning.

Lin Xingci, the shop in the county, was completely handed over to An Yu to manage, and the snack shop Zhuye couldn't be all the time, so Lin Xingci asked Lin Yunian and Zhao He to help pay attention.

Every month, Lin Xingci only needs to find a three or four days to take a look, these people have signed a contract, Lin Xingci is not worried about what they will do, even if there is Lin Xingci, they will be doubly spit out.

The attic on the snack shop was also occupied by Lin Yunian and became his room, which is also just right, Lin Yunian can close the door and open the door in the morning to let these people in.

However, at the beginning, some people saw that they were so profitable, so they wanted to open for a day and a night, and after finally fainting, Lin Xingci gave an order, that is, to open the door in the morning and close the door at night.

At first, some people were unhappy, but later Lin Xing resigned and became honest, which can be regarded as a rule in the snack shop.

Without the matter of the county store, Lin Xingci tinkered with the remaining grapes at home every day, and it is estimated that the grape vines in the space are a bit special, not only big and sweet, but also grow a lot.

In addition to starting to brew two cylinders, Lin Xingci made three more jars of grapes picked later, and the grapes hanging on the vines were only used for seventy-seven eighty-eight, and the remaining Lin Xingci really didn't want to brew it by hand, so he thought about keeping it for himself to eat or giving it to Lin Yunian or Lu Luo's family to eat, and these points could also be eaten before it rotted.

What is strange is that the apple trees and orange trees planted do not react at all, they do not bloom and do not bear fruit, and the leaves are unusually dense.

Lin Xingci sat on the swing chair with his eyes closed, the oncoming wind was not as hot as before, summer was passing, and he had been in this world for a while.

"Why are you sitting here, not going to the county today. Xie Tingyuan walked through the grapevine corridor and came to Lin Xingci's side.

Lin Xingci opened his eyes and looked at the person standing beside him, looking at him with lowered eyes, and said: "With Lin Yunian and An Yu here, there is no need to worry at all."

Xie Tingyuan sat in the vacated position next to Lin Xingci: "Fortunately, Lin Yunian and An Yu have you to watch, otherwise you wouldn't be so leisurely at all."

Lin Xingci leaned directly on Xie Tingyuan after he sat down: "They have this ability, even if they are not here now, maybe they will meet me later."

Xie Tingyuan listened quietly to Lin Xingci's words, hooking Lin Xingci's hair that fell on his hand and playing silently.

"It's no big problem for me to run the store alone, I think I can still do it. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan smiled dotingly: "You."

Lin Xingci laughed.

The two sat in the courtyard blowing the wind, time seemed to stop at this moment, and their backs were on the swing, incomparably harmonious and quiet.

Lin Xingci didn't expect that the thousands of taels of silver spent in the past few months had already earned back, and the balm with dividends hanging in Huanniang's place could also bring him one or two hundred taels, and he also wrote other flavors of balm for Huanniang, which was also quite popular, but there were more people who liked the original flavor, after all, it was low-key but smelled good.

Looking at the silver ticket placed in the wooden box, Lin Xingci squinted his eyes happily, and the feeling of having money in his hand was different.

It just so happened that the Mid-Autumn Festival was coming, Lin Xingci thought about it, and the mooncakes could also be prepared.

At first, Lin Xingci didn't want to make it himself, so he took Xie Tingyuan to look at the pastry shop in the county, planning to buy a little, but unfortunately it didn't taste very good. Lin Xingci also gave up the idea of buying, and finally bought the materials and planned to do it himself.

When passing by the snack shop of Qianshi Pavilion, Lin Xingci saw Lin Yunian.

In just one or two months, Lin Yunian has recovered to his original high-spirited and bright young appearance, and at the same time, he has an inexplicable temperament, Lin Xingci can't understand, but everything is developing in a good direction.

The two brothers of the Lu family are also busy in their own small shop, and the Lu family is also discussing the renovation of the house because of this shop, and it will take a long time to renovate the new house, and it will be a big change to renovate the Lu family's house.

Lin Xingci took the materials for making moon cakes, turned around and was about to leave, when Lin Xingci's voice suddenly came from behind him.

"Lin Xingci!

Lin Xingci subconsciously turned around, and saw

Lin Yunian wearing blue clothes, walking over quickly, holding two cups of milk tea in bamboo tubes.

"What's wrong.

Lin Yunian glanced at Xie Tingyuan behind Lin Xingci, he was carrying a lot of things in his hands, and he only looked at it for about a second, and

Lin Yunian withdrew his gaze: "This is to make milk tea for the two of you, and take it with you to drink on the road."

Lin Xingci did not refuse, and accepted

Lin Yunian's milk tea with a smile: "Thank you, do you want to go back to Heliu Village in the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

Lin Yunian was stunned by the question, and after thinking for a while, he replied: "No, no one will go back together, it's better to continue to open the door, maybe you can make more money."

"I kind of regret that you added an attic to the back kitchen at that time, you are about to make the Thousand Food Pavilion your own home." Lin Xing complained.

"Isn't that good, someone will help watch the store open. Saying that, Lin Yunian's gaze turned between the two: "I didn't occupy the room between you and Xie Tingyuan."

☆ 180. Chapter 107: Countdown to Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107 Countdown

to Yanjing Lin Xingci's eyes flew and gave Lin Yunian a knife eye: "Is this a question of whether to occupy or not?"

Lin Yunian smiled and nodded: "I know, I will definitely go back, and I won't let those people crawl next to me to suck blood again."

Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief, and it was good to have this idea: "You have several relatives in your family who are ready to move now, especially your grandmother."

Lin Yunian's expression darkened: "I know."

"Just know, thank you for the milk tea, Xie Tingyuan and I will go back first." Lin Xingci waved at Lin Yunian.

Lin Yunian looked at Lin Xingci and the two who disappeared from his sight, and sighed heavily, if the family members around him could finally wake up and become people like Lin Xingci, it would be great.

It's a pity that these can only be thought about in Lin Yunian's heart, and he also knows that this is impossible.

"What's wrong. A cold and slightly uncomfortable voice came into Lin Yunian's ears, and when he looked back, Zhao He walked out at some point, leaving Lu Luo and a girl they recruited in the shop busy.

Lin Yunian shook his head: "It's okay, I'm just thinking about things at home."

Zhao He didn't know how to evaluate the affairs of Lin Yunian's family, so after thinking for a while, he changed the topic: "Do you eat cakes at noon?"

Lin Yunian smiled and nodded: "Okay." On

the other side, after Lin Xing resigned and arrived home, he directly took Xie Tingyuan to the kitchen, he needed someone to help him.

Bifeng, who came up, was about to say hello, and when he saw the two masters heading towards the kitchen without looking back, he knew that Lin Xingci was going to make a new meal, and he didn't step forward to join in the fun as a light bulb.

When Feiquan parked the car and came back, Bi Feng stood still and stepped forward curiously: "Why don't you move here, what about the owner and the master?"

"They went to the kitchen. Bi Feng spoke: "It won't be long before we can eat something new."

Feiquan calmly glanced at Bifeng, and after a faint sigh, he walked over Bifeng towards his room.

In the kitchen, Lin Xingci looked at the bags of flour in front of him, and didn't know what to do for a while.

Inexplicably, I also had the idea that making crust mooncakes is more difficult than making wine.

"Shhh Lin Xingci hurriedly shook the strange thoughts in his head, stared at the flour and took a deep breath, his eyes lit up with hard work, it was a big deal to come back a few times if he didn't succeed once!

Xie Tingyuan, who was giving Lin Xingci a hand on the side, looked at Lin Xiangci, whose expression had been changing, hooked his lips and smiled, what did he think of again.

Lin Xingci rolled up his sleeves, took a deep breath, and tried to remember how to make the crust mooncake and began to make the crust.

Xie Tingyuan quietly helped Lin Xingci on the side.

Fortunately, although Lin Xingci couldn't remember clearly, he wasted most of the materials, and finally succeeded in making ice skin.

Looking at the snow-white, soft and elastic ice skin in the wooden basin, Lin Xingci thought for a moment and took out two wooden basins again, poured in the prepared amount of ice skin powder, he planned to make three colors, one pink and one green, and the rest was the primary color white.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the beautiful "dough" in the wooden basin and asked, "What is this going to do?"

Xie Tingyuan spoke, Lin Xingci reacted that there was still a person in the kitchen, stared at Xie Tingyuan sideways for a while, raised his hand and pushed

Xie Tingyuan out of the kitchen: "You go out first, I'll show you what it is later, and now I have to keep it secret!"

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan shook his head helplessly, and left the kitchen according to Lin Xingci's strength.

Before closing the door, Lin Xingci also showed a sweet smile to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the door and smiled, then turned around and went to the courtyard in front, it happened that Bi Feng did not leave, seeing Bi Feng at this time, Xie Tingyuan brought people to the pavilion together.

"Takeno went back. This is a pleading, Xie Tingyuan is very sure.

Bi Feng nodded: "Yes, master." He's been back for ten days.

Xie Tingyuan poured himself tea for a faint meal, and then the tea with a strong tea fragrance came out of the teapot. This is the tea that Lin Yunian fried according to Lin Xingci's method, and it tasted much better than the previous tea cakes.

"The hosts. Bi Feng felt that Xie Tingyuan was a little quiet.

Xie Tingyuan took a sip of tea from the teacup: "Get ready, there is not much time before we go back, just in time to solve the things that should be solved, come back and make a pair of idle clouds and wild cranes here with Xingci."

Hearing Xie Tingyuan's words, Bi Feng seemed to have known it a long time ago, and he was not the slightest surprised, nodded and retreated.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the hot tea in his hand, not knowing what he was thinking.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] The wolf is coming, [Tanmei] is almost successful! , [Tanmei] Cedar (cold and sick by x straight ball amnesia), [Tanmei] Hibiscus Tent, [Tanmei] I rely on force to show the entertainment industry [wear books] , [Tanmei] [HP] late return , [Tanmei] dear little fool, [Tanmei] the prince is also involuting today, [Tanmei] the demon king took off his little horns, [Tanmei] You don't know too much

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 2
Two marine biologists end up on a dinosaur infested Island and learn the history of it and it's origin. (Ps. Me and my cousin x0xdinosx0x are both wo...
7 0 2
Fate has other ideas... This is a revised book of my original multiverse chronicles Doctor who is owned by the BBC
3.7K 120 19
Original release: 2020 Two paths stretch before Jora as he awakens in the hospital without memory nor any known records: on one, a doctor wishes to h...
1 0 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...