✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

94

189 5 1
By prince05026

☆ 153. Chapter 94: A Big Wrong?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 94: A Big Wrong?

When Lin Xingci and An Yu were in the house watching Xie Tingyuan's reproduced plan, Yuan Yuan suddenly gasped and ran in. The people at the table looked sideways.

Yuan Yuan saw that his appearance interrupted their conversation, and with the baby's fat face, it turned red like an apple, and he writhed and said embarrassedly: "Brother An, big brothers are good."

An Yu looked at Yuanyuan and frowned and shook his head: "Yuanyuan, is there something wrong, I'll help you after we finish talking, okay?"

Yuan

Yuan moved his head and just wanted to nod, but shook his head violently and said in a panic: "It's not my business!"

An Yu's face changed slightly, and he glanced at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I'll solve a little problem."

After speaking, An Yu ran out under Lin Xingci's puzzled gaze, and the speed was completely different from his usual elegant and slow speed, just like it.... Like going out to meet someone very important?

Lin Xingci didn't know why such an idea popped up in his head, but An Yu's state was indeed like it.

Yuan Yuan gasped, and before she finished speaking, she saw her brother An running out, blinked his eyes twice in a daze, and said dryly: "Brother An, what I want to say is that it is a big brother who I don't know, and he brought a lot of people who don't look friendly, isn't it..."

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, looked at Yuanyuan, and asked softly, "Isn't it?"

Yuan

Yuan covered her mouth and shook her head, this is Brother An's secret, she can't say it casually.

Lin Xingci didn't force it, Yuanyuan didn't want to say that he wasn't the kind of person who liked to inquire about other people's secrets, but since there was excitement to watch, adhering to the idea of not looking at it in vain, Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan out to see the excitement.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was full of interest and said I want to eat melons, and shook his head helplessly, but he didn't refuse Lin Xingci's action of pulling him out, and walked out behind him.

When he went out, Lin Xingci was still constructing in his head what kind of scene he could see, but when he really came to the courtyard and saw the person standing in the middle, he didn't know what to say.

Lin Xingci, who was surrounded by middle-aged people or old people in the middle, knew him, and he was a little familiar.

The person with a detached smile on his face in the middle was the shopkeeper of the Elixir Hall, the one who had to say that it was Lin Xingci who saved his life, Lin Xingci obviously didn't expect him to appear here.

When Wei Ziyi saw Lin Xingci coming out, the smile on his face was a little more real, and he greeted Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan: "Lin Xingci!"

Lin Xing stopped and raised his eyebrows to look at Wei Ziyi, who wanted to work hard in the middle.

An Yu, who was on the side, darkened his expression after seeing that the person in the middle was not the person he imagined, but he quickly replied, if Lin Xingci hadn't paid a little attention to him, maybe he wouldn't have found out.

The price of distracting and paying attention to others is to be pinched twice by Xie Tingyuan and used as a punishment.

Yuan Yuan also came out together, and the atmosphere on the field was a little strange, but she couldn't see anything wrong with her little girl, and she also jumped away after scratching her head twice.

Children don't stay in one place for too long, the play is still there, and it is normal to leave without their own business.

After An Yu restrained his emotions, he took a step back and stood beside the column on the side, looked at Lin Xingci and asked, "Don't introduce me."

The corners of Lin Xingci's mouth twitched slightly, and Xie Tingyuan's eyes when he looked at Wei Ziyi also had a deep displeasure.

But Wei Ziyi is like he didn't see it, it doesn't matter if people can't get out when he is surrounded, he can still speak if he has a mouth: "Lin Xingci, I heard that you are going to rent a storefront and open a shop, I think as a friend, you should come and see what you say, maybe you can help."

Lin Xingci squinted, he was very curious about how Wei Ziyi knew that he was going to open a shop, he was sure that he had only talked to An Yu, and the people who knew it were him, Xie Tingyuan, Bi Feng and Feiquan, even if he went to see the shop himself, it didn't mean that he would definitely open it.

The smile on Wei Ziyi's face did not change, and he said faintly: "The county is so big, if someone wants to open a store or something, it will easily spread among the shopkeepers, and I didn't mean to inquire."

☆ 154. Chapter 94: A Big Wrong?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 94: A Big Wrong?

Wei Ziyi's explanation made Lin Xingci's face look better, but Xie Tingyuan's face did not change at all, and he still looked at Wei Ziyi coldly, fortunately, Wei Ziyi was thick-skinned, as long as Xie Tingyuan didn't do it, he wouldn't run.

Wei Ziyi still has the previous idea, he wants to have a good relationship with Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, it doesn't matter if Xie Tingyuan doesn't want to see him, as long as Lin Xingci doesn't react, he can be 100% sure, and Xie Tingyuan won't do anything with him.

Lin Xingci asked An Yu to let the people on the side leave first and be busy with their business. An Yu didn't refuse, and said that the people who had surrounded Wei Ziyi in three circles inside and outside also left.

After the people left, Wei Ziyi stepped forward and wanted to come to Lin Xingci's side, Xie Tingyuan stood in front of Lin Xingci for the first time, and blocked half of Lin Xingci with his body.

Wei Ziyi looked at Xie Tingyuan as if he was substantial, and his gaze that wanted to throw him out stopped and spoke: "Brother Lin, if there is anything you need to help with, Wei Mou will never say anything." Wei

Ziyi's words made Lin Xingci shine brightly, there is a person who runs a pharmacy to cooperate, wouldn't the cost of making medicinal food in the future save a lot of money?

Xie Tingyuan seemed to know Lin Xingci's plan, squinted his eyes and pinched Lin Xingci's hand: "You don't need to cooperate with him, I have." "

Huh? Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan repeated: "I also have a pharmacy in my hand.

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, did he want to confess to himself?

Wei Ziyi was surprised, he didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to also open a pharmacy, but he didn't want to let go of this opportunity to cooperate, when Xie Tingyuan said that he also had a pharmacy, Wei Ziyi continued to speak: "My family's head office is in Yanjing, and I can also let people transport medicinal materials that are not available here from Yanjing."

Wei Ziyi's words also revealed his identity in disguise, people from Yanjing can open this kind of chain shop, and they must be either rich or expensive.

But Lin Xingci didn't feel that there was any difference, he had a lot of medicinal materials with excellent medicinal properties in his space, if he wasn't afraid that he would be easy to be targeted when he took them out, Lin Xingci would have made a lot of money by selling medicines, and now he wouldn't want to save money because he didn't have enough money.

didn't get the expected reaction, Wei Ziyi's whole person was like a refreshing eggplant, he didn't expect that one day he would report out of the house, and no one was surprised and wanted to hug his thigh.

If Lin Xingci knew what Wei Ziyi was thinking, he would definitely laugh at him, and he didn't go to Yanjing, hugging his thighs here, the people in Yanjing didn't know, even if he knew, the daylily on Tiangao Road was cold. He just wants to spend this life in peace, what he wants is earth-shattering, and plain is true.

Xie Tingyuan didn't care about these because of his identity.

An Yu laughed, his idea was not very ambitious, his father failed in the end because of his too big ambition, he just wanted to run his yard well and feed the people who stayed here.

Wei Ziyi is uncomfortable, is he really not being looked at?

"I can pay for cooperation, I just need a little dividend. Wei Ziyi's voice became smaller and quieter, and in the end, the little one couldn't hear it at all if he didn't listen carefully: "It doesn't matter if you don't divide it, I really just want to make friends with you...."Lin Xingci heard it, and looked Wei Ziyi up and down I don't know how many times, and finally Xie Tingyuan gently poked his face before coming back to his senses.

Lin Xingci was not angry when he was poked in the face, and showed a bright smile to Xie Tingyuan: "Don't worry, I have no idea about him." Xie

Tingyuan is in a good mood, now the two get along with each other and live together in a contract, in the eyes of outsiders, the two of them are a couple, but the two of them still lack an opportunity to make things clear.

Just when Wei Ziyi felt hopeless, Lin Xingqi spoke: "Okay, it's just that you have to pay a lot of money."

Wei Ziyi was overjoyed, looked up at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, and immediately spoke: "You can do as much as you want!" When the

words fell, Lin Xingci and An Yu laughed together.

Xie Tingyuan didn't have any other expressions, but he looked at Wei Ziyi's eyes a lot better.

Wei Ziyi: ..... He seemed to have said something terrible.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lain 2.0 By Teh Marcus

Science Fiction

4 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
2 0 1
지투지 지투지벳 온라인슬롯 슬롯 정품슬롯 아바타카지노 아바타 온라인카지노 스포츠베팅 한국 최고 토토사이트 에볼루션 벳레이더 공식 파트너 지투지 최고메이저 아리스토크랏 슬롯 프라그마틱잿팟 프라그마틱당첨 지투지 먹튀,지투지먹튀,지투지벳 먹튀,지투지벳먹튀,g2g먹튀,g...
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
Mindsweep By WVR Spence

Science Fiction

0 0 1
Alien invasion on a starship.