✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

87

207 6 0
By prince05026

☆ 139. Chapter 87: Go to another house

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 87 After going to another house

and bringing the paper in, Xie Tingyuan sat on the stool very consciously, unfolded the paper and began to write down the materials used by Lin Xingci to make the balm.

Xie Tingyuan has seen the production process of the balm several times, and he still knows what Lin Xingci uses, but he doesn't know how much Lin Xingci has to add every time.

The materials used by Lin Xingci are also simple, and they are all found or made by himself.

Huan Niang was surprised when she saw Lin Xingci sitting on the side with her chin propped up and watching Xie Tingyuan write without speaking, could this be the pavilion master's idea?

Xie Tingyuan wrote out all the materials that he could remember, and after reading that there was nothing missing, he handed the paper to Lin Xingci and asked him to read it.

"Let's see, if there is a less, and how much is the dosage.

"I'll see. Lin Xingci took the paper handed over by Xie Tingyuan and looked at it carefully.

Now Huan Niang breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that Lin Xingci can't write, and these balms are still from his hands.

Lin Xingci said while looking at it: "Everything you want to use is inside, but I didn't remember how much I used when I made it, it all depends on the feeling and fragrance."

Xie Tingyuan thought about it for a while, and when he was watching from the sidelines, he thought that Lin Xingci didn't want to expose the dosage, but he didn't expect that he didn't have a fixed amount himself.

Huan Niang exclaimed: "This is impossible."

Lin Xingci also looked over when he heard Huan Niang's voice, and was a little embarrassed: "It's true that I don't remember, but I can roughly write the dosage of a bottle."

"A bottle? How much is a bottle. Huan Niang asked.

Lin Xingci: "It should be ten packs when it comes out." "

Ten packs..."Huan Niang thought for a while, this is okay, and it is okay to do one out of ten.

Lin Xingci put the paper on the table and flattened it with his hands, picked up the pen on the side and wrote. For the meticulous dosage, Lin Xingci does not have the amount of things, and it is roughly determined by relying on the feel of the tool and the spoon.

Lin Xingci couldn't be sure that the fragrance would be the same, and when he finished writing and put it on the table to wait for the ink to dry, he asked: "Remember to try the fragrance more, add a little or a little less if the taste is not right." "

Huan Niang's finger buttoning action is stiff, why does it feel a little unreliable?

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the paper on the table: "Okay."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, it's done."

"Then let's go. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xing bowed his head and looked at Huan Niang: "The account will be settled in January, and I will come to you at the beginning or end of the month."

Huan Niang put away her expression and shook the handkerchief on her hand: "You can come whenever you want, I am in the shop, and the guys in the store will bring you up to me when they see you."

"That's fine. Lin Xingci nodded.

Huan Niang's matter was solved, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan left Tianxiang Pavilion and went to find Uncle Lu and Zhao He.

After the two went out, they first went to see the place where the carriage was parked to see if they had returned. After finding that they hadn't gone back, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan walked forward side by side, while Feiquan followed behind them silently with his hands on his chest.

After walking for a while, Lin Xingci spoke: "Where can we go to find Uncle Lu, where should I read the news of the store rental."

Feiquan, who was walking quietly in the back, spoke: "There are news channels on the Yazi side. "

Yazi. Lin Xingci repeated, and then suddenly realized where Feiquan came from, and it was not strange to know this: "Where is it, let's go and see, by the way, see if we can meet Uncle and the two of them."

Feiquan looked up at Xie Tingyuan, and Xie Tingyuan nodded.

Feiquan: "In the alley not far ahead.

Lin Xingci nodded and raised his chin: "Take us to have a look."

Feiquan nodded, strode past Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, and led the way in front.

The three of them walked for a while, and as soon as they walked into the alley, they were about to arrive at Yaxing, when Lin Xingci saw Lu Dezhu and Zhao He walking towards them.

The two of them were walking behind the Yazi in front of them with their heads down, and they didn't know how the shop was looking, but looking at the expressions of the two of them, it didn't seem to be particularly smooth.

The tooth man in front didn't know what he was talking about, his mouth kept moving, and his face was not too good.

Lin Xingci raised his hand and waved twice: "Uncle, Brother Zhao!"

Xie Tingyuan also stopped his steps, looked ahead, and looked at Lu Dezhu and Zhao He.

Lu Dezhu and Zhao He seemed to hear Lin Xingci's voice, looked up, and thought they were wrong when they saw Lin Xingci.

Lu Dezhu patted his son beside him: "Did I see it wrong?"

Zhao He fixed his eyes on the front: "That's right, it's Xiao Ci and Xie Tingyuan."

Lu Dezhu was a little surprised: "Why are they here, didn't they say that something was wrong?"

Zhao He shook his head and said that he didn't know, and Lu Dezhu just asked casually, and he didn't expect

Zhao He to answer him.

"Small words, listen to the abyss. Lu Dezhu spoke.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other and quickened their pace, and Lu Dezhu and Zhao He also walked towards the two of them.

Yazi, who had been honking all the time, saw the two poor ghosts behind him speed up their pace, and thought that something was wrong, but when they saw that there was someone they knew in front of them, there was a look of disdain on their faces.

The person who knows the poor ghost is also a poor ghost, and he thinks that he has received a big order, and he can't afford to rent a store, so he is either too expensive or dissatisfied.

It confirms a sentence, there are many poor ghosts, if you have money, rent it, and if you don't have money, don't slap your swollen face and become fat.

"Uncle, how is the shop doing. Lin Xing asked.

☆ 140. Chapter 87: Go to another house

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 87 Go to another Lu

Dezhu shook his head and sighed: "I fancy a few, but the rent is too expensive, and the cheap location shop is not good."

Zhao He nodded on the side: "I went shopping with Daddy and looked at three or four shops, but nothing worked."

After listening to what Lu Dezhu said, Lin Xingci touched his chin and poked the back of Xie Tingyuan's hand with his finger: "The store is so difficult to rent?"

Xie Tingyuan looked down at his fingers and retracted his gaze: "It's okay."

"It's okay, it depends on the situation in each place. Xie Tingyuan said quietly.

Lin Xingci thought about it for a while, after all, the situation in each place is different, even if Xie Tingyuan knew a little bit of the market before, it is estimated that it will not be applicable in this area.

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Dezhu and asked, "Uncle, where are you watching?"

Lu Dezhu thought for a while and replied: "I saw it near Wanshan Street."

"Wanshan Street? Lin Xingci still didn't know what streets were in the county, and when Lu Dezhu said it, Lin Xingci didn't know where it was, and he blinked his eyes and glared at the explanation.

Lu Dezhu also knew that Lin Xing had not resigned from the county many times, and he didn't know what Wanshan Street was.

Lu Dezhu: "At the other entrance, the flow of people is also quite large, and that piece is also for food." "

Oh. Lin Xingci nodded.

Lu Dezhu scratched his head: "So I thought about whether to change my teeth and change a place to see if there is a good location with the right price."

The tooth

behind him sneered: "You can't afford to rent a different place, and if you don't have money, it's a good location anywhere."

Lu Dezhu also knew that this person was telling the truth, so he had no idea of refuting it, and he didn't fight with him.

Lin Xingci looked over Lu Dezhu's shoulder and looked at the people behind him, a man with a tricky appearance and crooked melons and cracked dates was looking at them with disdain.

Seeing Lin Xingci staring at him, the man rolled his eyes at the person and said impatiently: "What do you see, poor ghost."

The corners of Lin Xingci's mouth twitched, Xie Tingyuan squinted and looked at the man with an unkind look, and Feiquan also stared coldly at the man behind them.

The men were stared at a little uncomfortably, but judging from their clothes, they were not rich, even the clothes worn by the people who came behind were okay, but they were not expensive.

Temperament is a bit of a saying, but unfortunately temperament can't represent everything, he is a person who only recognizes money and not people, who will go against money.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze and turned his head to look at Feiquan, who was standing quietly behind him: "Are there any other tooth lines?"

Feiquan thought for a moment and replied: "Yes, the two families are together, but the other one is a little smaller."

Lin Xingci raised his hand and touched his chin: "Let's go there."

As if he had heard some joke, the

man looked at the five people mockingly and shook his head: "Tut-tut, you deserve to go to that kind of unconnected place." Lin

Xingci didn't expect to meet such a person today, don't people here uphold the concept that customers are God?

Lin Xing didn't speak, and the others didn't speak, after all, there was nothing to say.

Xie Tingyuan didn't expect that he would be looked down on like this one day, but Lin Xingci didn't react Xie Tingyuan didn't want to waste time on such a person, so he didn't see it.

Lin Xingci said to Feiquan while stumbling: "Lead the way, where are we going."

"Okay. "Feiquan is what they say, he just needs to be responsible for completing the task.

When the group of five turned to leave, the man snorted disdainfully, and spat at Lin Xingqi's back, not controlling his volume at all: "A group of poor ghosts." As soon as the

words fell, the door was opened, and another tooth man came out, and when he saw the man cursing, he stepped forward curiously and asked: "Yo, what's the matter, didn't you say that you took a big customer out to see the shop?"

"Tsk, don't say it, it's a poor ghost, you can't afford to rent it at all, and you think it's a rich man. The man said with a gloomy face: "Waste my morning." "

Haha, don't think about it, I heard that there is a new girl in Baihua Pavilion, brother invited you to drink?"

"What a feeling!

Feiquan led the people to a door, which had been painted off and did not look particularly secure, and no one entered or exited until it was open.

Lin Xingci looked around after entering, and the place was very small and he didn't see anyone, but it gave Lin Xingci a feeling of an ordinary person's yard.

Xie Tingyuan was also looking around, and his first feeling was that it didn't look like a tooth shop.

Feiquan hadn't been here before, and when he came in, he wondered if he had come to the wrong place.

Lu Dezhu and Zhao He didn't think too much about it, they were also carefully observing the surroundings, and then whispered: "It doesn't seem like there are people buying and selling here." "

Huh? Why did Uncle say that? "There is no one here, Lin Xingci didn't go casually, no matter how you say it, this is someone else's place.

Lu Dezhu continued: "There is no one nearby, the Yaxing where I went with the river boy in the morning is full of people, and many people are crying and lifeless.

Zhao He nodded: "Yes."

Lin Xingci rubbed his chin and tilted his head slightly to look at Xie Tingyuan beside him: "Are we in the wrong place?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "Wait."

Lin Xingci: "Huh?

At this moment, the door that was originally closed was suddenly opened, and a little girl in her teens walked out, and the little girl was stunned when she saw the person who suddenly appeared in the yard with a basin of water.

Lin Xingci was also stunned when he saw the little girl appear, thinking that it would be an adult who came out.

Xie Tingyuan also raised his eyebrows in surprise.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The sick and weak little beauty fell into the infinite Shura field, [Tanmei] The old enemy was so fragrant to me after wearing a mermaid [Food] [Tanmei] The little husband who dressed as a handsome scholar, [Tanmei] The season of midsummer , [Tanmei] [Tanmei] [ ABO] After the differentiation, I opened the hanging, [Tanmei] crazy love, [Tanmei] don't run away from falling in love with me, [Tanmei] leading Lang into the room, [Tanmei] special care , [Tanmei] a bionic boyfriend who is beautiful and crying

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️해운대레비트라판매점❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★⭐#구의역조루방지제품퀵배송가격,#연제카마그라약국가격,#봉천역뿌리는남자정력제효능⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️강북구청역정품시알리스퀵가격❤️★정품...
1 0 1
⭐서울&경기⭐O❶⓪-4⓶O일-74⓷삼❤️명일외국여자출장안마❤️후불⭐#면목동출장마사지추천,#까치산역멕시코여성출장마사지추천,#용마산역우루과이여성출장마사지⭐서울&경기⭐O➀O-42⓪❶-74⓷⓷❤️노량진역일본인홈케어❤️후불⭐#남한산성면러시아홈타이출장,#진관동멕시코여성출장마사지...
The Scorched By . _.

Science Fiction

9 2 2
A building forgotten about over time holds a dark history. When five police officers search the building will they leave satisfied? A woman police...
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.