✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

81

234 8 1
By prince05026

☆ 127. Chapter 81: Rabbits

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

81 Bi Feng, who

was squatting outside and eating breakfast, licked his lips and looked at Feiquan, who was still eating against the wall, and swallowed: "I haven't finished eating yet."

Feiquan,

who heard the voice, looked down, and knew what he was thinking at a glance, and took a step back to protect his bowl: "I haven't eaten enough."

Feiquan's movements were so obvious that Bi Feng couldn't think of it as if he hadn't seen it, so he gave Feiquan a roll of his eyes and whispered: "It's like I'll steal the porridge in the bowl."

Feiquan took a bite of porridge, looked at Bi Feng lightly, and asked with his eyes: Isn't it?

Bi Feng snorted: "I'll go in and fill a bowl later!"

Feiquan didn't react, he ate slowly, with an expression that you can go.

Bi Feng retracted his gaze and didn't look at Feiquan, he felt bad when he looked at it more, and poked it with chopsticks angrily with the bowl.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan saw such clothes when they came out, and Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows.

"Not full?

Bi Feng didn't expect Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan to come out, and he couldn't put away his expression for a while, but fortunately, when he looked at Xie Tingyuan quietly, he was not displeased.

Bi Feng breathed a sigh of relief, thought about it and nodded: "Yes."

Lin Xingci nodded, he was still worried that the porridge in the pot would not be finished, since Bifeng was not full, let him continue to eat.

Lin Xingci: "There are still in the kitchen pot, if you want to eat, you can go in and fill it yourself, but after eating, you have to wash the bowl and pot by yourself, understand."

Bifeng heard that he could still eat, so he nodded again and again: "Understood!"

Lin Xingci was satisfied: "I went out with Xie Tingyuan, and the family will be handed over to the two of you?"

Bi Feng continued to nod: "Okay."

Lin Xingci thought for a while and continued: "If we don't come back at noon, please ask the two of you to help us feed the meaty and fruity, as well as the chickens over there." Saying that,

Lin Xingci stretched out his hand and pointed to the kennel and the chicken coop: "Over there."

Bi Feng looked in the direction pointed by Lin Xingci, nodded his head and returned seriously: "Okay, I guarantee completion."

Feiquan also stopped his movements when Lin Xingci and the two came out, watching Lin Xingci wait for his orders.

With Bifeng answering in front, Feiquan only needs to nod in the back.

After Lin Xingci finished talking to Bifeng about what he thought of, he turned to look at Xie Tingyuan after making sure that there was nothing to say: "Let's go."

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Bifeng and Feiquan, and nodded: "Let's go, bring the basket with you?"

Lin Xingci clapped his hands: "I'll get it."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan spoke: "I'll wait for you here."

Lin Xingci nodded, then turned around and walked towards the firewood room, where there was a firewood knife specially used to chop firewood in the back basket of the firewood room.

After Lin Xingqi left, Xie Tingyuan glanced at the two of them lightly: "Look at it well."

Bifeng Feiquan stood up straight: "Understood!"

Xie Tingyuan nodded with satisfaction: "Go to the kitchen."

Xie Tingyuan's voice fell, and Bi Feng and Fei Quan immediately walked into the kitchen one after the other.

The location of the firewood room was not far from the kitchen, Lin Xingci took the basket and came out after a while, and when he saw Xie Tingyuan, who was still waiting for him at the door, he immediately quickened his pace.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci who was walking towards him, hooked his lips and smiled.

After coming to the door, Lin Xingci was not surprised that he didn't see Bi Feng and Feiquan, after all, he asked the two of them to go to the kitchen when he went to get something, and now that he is not here, 90% of the time he may go to the kitchen.

"Let's go. Lin Xingci raised his head slightly and looked at Xie Tingyuan.

"Good.

"Is there anything you'd like to take?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "No."

Lin Xingci: "Then go."

After speaking, Lin Xingci walked out first, followed by Xie Tingyuan.

Bifeng Feiquan and the two of them in the kitchen were trying to eat the rest of the breakfast in the pot, and sighed: "This is still the most comfortable task."

Feiquan didn't speak, and his eating movements didn't slow down, as long as he figured it out, he wouldn't think about anything else, now he just needs to remember to protect Lin Xingci.

Bi Feng looked at the bowl of porridge that was still left, licked his lips and looked at Feiquan on the side: "Feiquan, are you still eating?"

Feiquan glanced at the porridge in the pot lightly and said, "No."

"Good! Then I'll eat it! Bifeng smiled and put the rest in the bowl.

Feiquan finished the last bit of porridge in his hand, put down the bowl and walked out.

Bi Feng glanced at Feiquan who left, and didn't care too much about continuing to eat the porridge in his bowl, Feiquan wouldn't do anything else except practice swords.

At the same time, Lin Xingci and Xi Tingyuan were walking on the road.

Now the people in this village have come out to work in the field one after another, and now is not the time to be busy with farming, but there is still something to do in the field, and it will not be too idle.

I was a little surprised when I saw Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan coming out, but I still stepped forward to greet the two.

☆ 128. Chapter 81: Rabbits

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 81 The rabbit

said that he would not hit the smiling person, and since someone greeted him, Lin Xingci also responded with a smile.

With Lin Xingci on the side, the villagers stopped coming forward after saying hello, and after all, some things were convenient for Xie Tingyuan to talk about when he came out alone.

Lin Xingci saw that these people had said hello and left, so he didn't pay attention to it, but Xie Tingyuan narrowed his eyes.

These people usually want to follow him from beginning to end, why don't they just say hello now?

Then his eyes fell on Lin Xingci, could it be because he came out with Lin Xingci today?

This may be very big, Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan: "What are you thinking?" "

I'm wondering how the people around me have changed. Xie Tingyuan spoke.

Lin Xingci shrugged: "Who knows, maybe it's inconvenient to come up and talk about it for some reason?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly, he didn't want to think about what these people thought, it was best if they didn't bother him and Lin Xingci.

No one stepped forward to disturb, Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci soon arrived at the foot of Xiaogao Mountain, and now there are not many people who go up the mountain to cut firewood, even if the people in Heliu Village have always been cutting firewood in Xiaogao Mountain, they all choose dense places and cut big trees.

The trees in the small high mountain are still very dense now, and there is no lack of a piece in the east and a bald lump in the west.

Lin Xingci pinched the rope of the back basket and trembled: "I almost forgot where the pit I dug last time was."

Xie Tingyuan stood beside Lin Xingci: "It's been so long, it's okay if you don't remember."

Lin Xingci thought about it: "Let's go up, cut down a tree today, and go back, and by the way, we will also cut down some small dead branches and dead trees." "

Let's go. Xie Tingyuan spoke.

Lin Xing bowed his head, the main purpose of going up the mountain this time was to chop some firewood and go back, and now his bathroom was made, and he had to take a bath every three or five days.

Now the water can be soaked for a while as long as it is gentle and a little hot, and when it is cold, it is estimated that you will have to use hot water to mix it.

Now stock up on more firewood, which is also convenient in winter.

The small high mountains are not as cool as the big high mountains, but because the temperature in the woods is still a little low, there is also some sunlight shining through the gaps in the leaves, and it still looks relatively sunny and not too shady.

Lin Xingci found a place where three trees grew together, looked around, and after making sure that the tree would not be cut down and the sunlight could still shine in, he called Xie Tingyuan over and cut it down together.

This tree is not small, Lin Xingci couldn't hold it by himself, and he didn't know if he and Xie Tingyuan could move back when he cut it down, so he would call Feiquan and Bifeng over casually.

Xie Tingyuan didn't think that he could still carry this tree back.

Lin Xingci waved the firewood knife in his hand and slashed towards the trunk of the tree one by one.

When Lin Xingci lived with his grandparents, he only used an axe to help him chop wood, but he never did it before, and he didn't know if he was right to cut it like this.

Xie Tingyuan originally wanted Lin Xingci to cut here alone, he went to see if there was any game nearby to catch, but after finding that Lin Xingci was so easy to cut, he gave up the idea of leaving him here alone.

stepped forward to Lin Xingci's side and took the firewood knife in Lin Xingci's hand: "You go to the side to cut some small dead branches and dead trees first, and I will cut this tree."

Lin Xingci looked at the tree surface that he had worked hard for a long time before cutting a little gap and nodded: "Thank you for your hard work." Lin

Xingci is still self-aware of himself, he still can't work hard, his grandfather will not force his face and not let others help.

Xie Tingyuan nodded slightly: "When the tree falls, you will clean up the branches on the tree, I have something to do." This

is not a difficult thing, Lin Xingci nodded and agreed, this is much easier than cutting down trees by himself.

Although Xie Tingyuan has never cut down a tree, he knows martial arts and has internal force swordsmanship, and he is not much more accurate than Lin Xing, and his arm force brings some internal force.

Knock knock - after a few strokes, Xie Tingyuan chopped down to a small piece that was not cut, this small piece struggled to support all the weight, and from time to time it made a clicking sound, crumbling.

Xie Tingyuan got up, glanced around, determined the position, and called Lin Xingci who was on the side, asking him to stand behind him so that when he pushed forward, the branches would not hit anyone.

Lin Xingci also came to the side very obediently, looked at Xie Tingyuan and asked, "Do you need my help?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head, and at the same time handed the firewood knife in his hand to Lin Xingci: "No, you will do it all by you when it is pushed, I will go to find something."

Lin Xingci pinched the firewood knife and nodded: "Okay." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan used some internal force, and the tree fell directly to the front. It clicked for a long time, and finally the thinner one on the top of the head was broken.

But the rest fell to the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust.

Lin Xingci waved his hand to let the dust in front of him disperse as soon as possible.

After Xie Tingyuan waited for the dust to disperse, he looked sideways at Lin Xingci: "Wait for me here, I'll go back when I go." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded and smiled, and then stepped forward to repair the branches with a firewood knife.

There is no connection with the big mountains here, and there will be no large beasts coming, there is no danger, Xie Tingyuan left with confidence.

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan's back when he left, and he didn't know what he was going to do, so he gave up after thinking about it, it was better to wait for Xie Tingyuan to come back and ask him.

Leaving the location of the cutting tree, Xie Tingyuan carefully looked at the surrounding traces, the place where the tree was cut just now was too noisy, even if there was game, he would be startled away by the sound of the tree falling.

But it's good to run, just enough to leave traces on the ground for easy finding.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Xie Tingyuan to find the traces left by the animal after it escaped, and following the traces, Xie Tingyuan found a nest of white velvet rabbits.

These rabbits were now looking around vigilantly because they were frightened just now, if it weren't for Xie Tingyuan's footsteps being light enough, these rabbits that stopped to rest would have run away.

Xie Tingyuan looked at these rabbits and nodded with satisfaction, although they were relatively small, they were enough for Lin Xingci to eat.

The rabbit who was trying to graze in front of him did not know that he was about to become a delicacy on the table, and now he was eating grass and resting while he was vigilant.

The author has something to say: I think too highly of myself! Woo I can't, I'm too wasted ↑ Back to top ↑ easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 病弱小美人陷入无限修罗场 、 [耽美] 宿敌穿成人鱼后对我真香了[美食] 、 [耽美] 穿成俊美书生的小夫郎 、 [耽美] 盛夏的季节 、 [耽美] 【ABO】分化后我开了挂 、 [耽美] 疯狂爱 、 [耽美] 不要逃避爱上我吧 、 [耽美] 引琅入室 、 [耽美] 特别关照 、 [耽美] 漂亮哭包的仿生男友

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853 18 6
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
231K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
18.9K 559 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...