✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

80

247 8 1
By prince05026

☆ 125. Chapter 80: I seem to have forgotten something

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 80 It seems that I have forgotten something

, and as soon as I arrived in the kitchen, I heard Xie Tingyuan's voice.

"I saw people. Xie Tingyuan put down the pot and spoon in his hand and looked back at Lin Xingci who came in.

Lin Xingci nodded: "I saw it." "How's

that.

"It's just that there are two people who don't look like brothers.

Xie Tingyuan was surprised, but he didn't expect Lin Xingci to see that the two of them were not like brothers: "Why do you say that."

Lin Xingci stepped forward and took the pot and spoon in Xie Tingyuan's hand: "It looks like appearance and personality, but it is not excluded that one is like a mother and the other is like a father."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head.

Lin Xingci took the spoon and turned two spoons up from the ground and nodded: "The rice is ready, you go and take..." Lin Xingci thought for a while and continued: "The two brothers should call over."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay."

Lin Xingci took out four bowls from the cabinet: "The two of them should have gone to the grapevines, and I don't know how they would know that they could sit and rest there." The

last sentence Lin Xingci just sighed casually, who would have thought that the speaker had no intention and the listener had a heart, Xie Tingyuan squinted slightly, and it seemed that he wanted to talk to these two people.

Feiquan Bifeng, who was under the grapevines in the courtyard, suddenly sneezed together, rubbed their noses together, and didn't take it to heart.

Bi Feng didn't sit on the swing, he knew that this swing was specially made by Xie Tingyuan to give Lin Xing a farewell, so he wouldn't be stupid.

"It's really comfortable here, and it's cool to sit here no matter how hot it is. Bifeng sighed.

Lin Xingci was afraid that the vines would not be enough to shade and cool, so he built a roof above the swing and the tables and chairs to shelter from the sun and rain, and the vines could still climb up, and at the same time, a lot of fruit trees he brought out of the space were planted on the side.

In winter, when the leaves of these vines fall and the leaves of the fruit trees fall, the sun can also shine in and you can bask here.

Feiquan nodded: "Well, it's very comfortable here." The

two of them were still feeling comfortable here, and Xie Tingyuan walked slowly towards the place where the two were sitting from the other end.

Bi Feng and Fei Quan were both sitting with their backs to the entrance, and Xie Tingyuan's footsteps were unusually light, so the two of them didn't hear it at all.

"Is it comfortable? Hearing the

familiar voice, Bi Feng and Fei Quan stiffened, subconsciously swallowed their saliva, and turned around stiffly.

When he saw that it was Xie Tingyuan, he immediately got up and wanted to kneel down to salute Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan raised his hand to stop: "No, you don't need to salute here."

Bi Feng and Fei Quan looked at each other and nodded: "My subordinates understand."

Xie Tingyuan looked around and said quietly: "What do you think of here?"

Bi Feng looked at Xie Tingyuan, and slowly spoke after making sure that Xie Tingyuan didn't look angry: "Very ingenious, it will be very comfortable here in hot weather, and there will be sunshine after the leaves fall in winter."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "You have been here a few times."

Bi Feng continued to speak: "Today is the first time I have come down, and I have watched it from the roof before. "For the

first time?

Bifeng reacted immediately, bowed his head and admitted his mistake: "My subordinates understand."

Feiquan, who was listening to the two of them on the side, also understood, and bowed his head together: "The subordinates also understand."

Xie Tingyuan was satisfied: "It's good to know, come to the kitchen, you have your share."

After speaking, Xie Tingyuan didn't wait for the two to react, turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

Bifeng Feiquan and the two glanced at each other, and without saying a word, they immediately followed behind Xie Tingyuan.

In the kitchen, Lin Xingci has already filled all four bowls with a full bowl of porridge, and sprinkled a little pickled radish on top, this pickled radish was given by Aunt Lu, Lin Xingci can pickle, but the pickle is not as delicious as Aunt Lu.

Aunt Lu saw that Lin Xingci liked to eat so much, and every time she pickled it, she would give Lin Xingci a lot.

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed open, Lin Xingci turned around and saw Xie Tingyuan, followed by two people.

Lin Xingci: "The porridge is on the stove, you have one bowl per person, and there is not enough in the pot."

Bifeng: "Thank you, owner."

Lin Xingci nodded, looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was in front of Bifeng Feiquan and said, "I'm going to give meaty and fruity food, and I didn't feed the little chicks." After speaking,

Lin Xing crossed Xie Tingyuan and prepared to go out.

Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and grabbed Lin Xingci: "I'll go too."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, you can just eat, if you don't eat, I guess the two of them won't be able to eat, I don't want to be said to abuse the people who have been recruited."

Xie Tingyuan frowned slightly: "No, they will resign themselves."

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan and finally nodded: "Okay, let's go together, do you want to feed the chicks or be fleshy and fruity."

Xie Tingyuan bowed slightly: "What do you want to feed."

Lin Xingci thought for a moment and replied: "I'll feed the chicks, do you feed the fleshy and fruity?"

Xie Tingyuan: "Okay." After saying that

, the two left the kitchen together, leaving Feiquan and Bifeng looking at each other in the kitchen, looking at the steaming breakfast, and didn't know whether to start for a while.

☆ 126. 第80章 好像忘记了什么

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 80: It seems that he has forgotten something

, Bifeng: "Shall we go out with us?"

Feiquan looked at the door and shook his head under Bifeng's expression, he felt that it was better not to go out now, otherwise it would be the two of them who would be unlucky.

Since there was someone to accompany him, Bi Feng didn't want to go out, and the two stood in the middle of the kitchen, looking at the half-closed door and waiting for the two to come back.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan don't come back, and the two of them won't eat.

Isn't it a joke that the master is busy and his subordinates are eating.

Lin Xingci, who was grabbing a handful of brown rice outside to feed the chickens, didn't know that he had already called people in to eat, and if they were hungry, they would eat Lin Xingci first, and he wouldn't say anything.

A handful of brown rice fed these chickens to their full, and after they were full, they skillfully found a nest and squatted together to warm up and rest, only one or two could not find a place, Lin Xingci opened the bamboo fence and went in to catch the chicks in.

The little chick screamed several times when Lin Xing came in, and after putting the chicken away after letting it go, he whispered twice and squeezed in to find his brothers and sisters.

Lin Xingci watched the group sleep together, a large group of yellow velvet chickens smiled, now the chickens are cute, and they won't be cute when they grow up after a while, the little chickens and ducklings are all cute yellow velvet when they were young, and they won't be good when they grow up.

And they grow up fast, and they can basically lay eggs when they grow up after two or three months.

Lin Xingci stood here in a daze, Xie Tingyuan came to him after feeding the fleshy and fruity, and saw him standing in front of the bamboo fence looking at the little chicks in the shack, and thought he wanted to eat.

"Want to eat chicken? Xie Tingyuan opened his mouth and slowly stepped forward.

Lin Xing regained his senses, looked at Xie Tingyuan who was walking towards him and shook his head: "No, they are still so young, I haven't been so mad yet."

Xie Tingyuan smiled: "If you want to eat, I can buy it for you."

Lin Xingci shook his head, but when Xie Tingyuan interrupted him like this, he thought of the trap that he had forgotten for an unknown amount of time, and originally wanted to see who could have thought of a series of things that happened later, so he directly disrupted the arrangement.

When I got busy, I forgot that there were two traps on the mountain that I left behind.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan: "I seem to have forgotten something on the mountain."

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows: "I forgot something." "

My trap. Lin Xingci replied: "It's been a few months, and I guess it's all grass and water in it."

Xie Tingyuan also remembered this matter, Lin Xingci had told him before, but unfortunately he couldn't take care of it even if he remembered it when he got busy later.

"Craving game? Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci thought for a while and replied: "It's okay, even if you want to see what Xiao Gaoshan can have, it would be best if you could catch it, and I still want to try to eat wild meat or something."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay." "

Huh? Lin Xing was puzzled.

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "Go and have breakfast."

Lin Xingci didn't dwell on this issue, and the two walked towards the kitchen.

The two people in the kitchen still kept moving in, standing in the middle and waiting for Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan to come back.

When Lin Xingci pushed open the door and saw the two Feiquan and Bifeng standing in the middle like wood, he raised his eyebrows slightly, looked sideways at Xie Tingyuan, who came in with him, took a step back and approached him to speak: "The two of them won't stand here and haven't moved." Xie

Tingyuan knew what kind of character his subordinates were, and if the two of them hadn't eaten, they would never have eaten.

Xie Tingyuan spoke: "They are waiting for us to come back."

"Wait for us to come back? Lin Xingci looked at the stove, what the four bowls on it looked like when they went out, and what they were when they came in, they didn't move.

Feiquan and Bifeng saw the two of them come in and spoke together: "Master, owner."

Lin Xingci was really not Xi to being shouted, but he did not refuse, he still does not know what the personalities of the two are, and now they must not let them feel that they are good to talk.

Otherwise, in the future, they will lose more than they gain, and now Lin Xingci must stick to his majesty!

Lin Xingci was thinking about what, Xie Tingyuan couldn't see it, he just felt that he was suddenly a little full of fighting spirit?

"Ahem, let's eat. Lin Xingci coughed lightly and spoke.

Bifeng Feiquan and the two looked at each other and nodded: "Thank you, the owner."

Then the two of them walked out with a bowl of porridge, and the two of them planned to go out to eat, leaving it for Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan to stay.

Lin Xingci saw the two of them going out with bowls one after the other, raised his eyebrows slightly and didn't stop him, and took Xie Tingyuan forward: "Let's have breakfast."

Xie Tingyuan looked at the bowl handed to him and nodded: "Thank you."

Lin Xing pursed his lips and glanced at the door outside: "The two of them like to go out to eat together?"

Xie Tingyuan spoke: "Regardless of them, they have their own number." "

Okay. Lin Xingci nodded, also picked up a bowl, pulled out a chair from the side and sat down, held the bowl and began to eat.

Xie Tingyuan also pulled out the chair where he was originally sitting on the fire, sat next to Lin Xingci, and had breakfast with him.

Lin Xingci is not Xi to eating too much in the morning, and it is enough to have seven or eight points full. has been with Lin Xingci for a long time, and Xie Tingyuan knows that Lin Xingci usually doesn't eat himself, unless he is really hungry at the time.

Lin Xingci finished eating, put the bowl on the stove, looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was still eating, and said, "After eating, let's go to the mountain?"

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay." Xie

Tingyuan also happened to have the idea of going up the mountain, he wanted to catch some game for Lin Xingci, during this time he saw that Lin Xingci ate a lot of food, but he didn't grow too much meat, it is estimated that he needs a little game to make up for it.

Lin Xingci's idea of going up the mountain is simple, he built a firewood house at home, and all the firewood in it was sent to them by Lu Luo, and it was like this several times, Lin Xingci was a little embarrassed.

Thinking that the crops in the field have grown almost now, there is no need to take care of them, and the land at home can also be watched by the newcomers Bifeng Feiquan, and they can rest assured that they can go up the mountain and chop some firewood and come back.

The author has something to say:I don't want to get up from the quilt and woo woo tomorrow to try to see the double change.,If it's updated at six o'clock, that's okay.,If it's not, it's still nine o'clock a shift.,Paralyzed!!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Ghost , [Tanmei] Lulang into the room [Entertainment Industry], [Tanmei] Red dust outside the door, [Tanmei] Ten years of traces and ten years of heart, [Tanmei] For the love of Bai Yueguang , There will be angels who love you for me, [Tanmei] Frost Flower Remnant Love, [Tanmei] I love farming and hegemony , [Tanmei] The brain hole of fast wear is amazing [Tanmei] even if he dies to show affection [wear quickly].

快速搜索、找书、找作者

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
239K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
78K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...