✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

79

245 8 0
By prince05026

☆ 123. Chapter 79: Bed Separation Unsuccessful

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 79 The small episode of unsuccessful

bed separation did not make the two of them separate, and after this incident passed, they were also left behind by the two of them, but Lin Xingci didn't put it all in his mind, he still wanted to figure out his thoughts.

Another thing is that Lin Xingci's idea of wanting to sleep in a separate room was also unsuccessful, and after washing up and eating at night, Lin Xingci sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Xie Tingyuan to come in.

Every time Lin Xingci finished washing, even if Xie Tingyuan was busy with washing, it would take a long time to come in, and he didn't know what he was doing.

Xie Tingyuan listened to Feiquan Bifeng finish talking about the matter of Yunge, and after making sure that the two of them had already handed over the matter at hand to Takeno and Qingfen, he asked them to come and knock on the door in the morning, whoever is the coachman can do it.

After the two of them answered, they jumped out of the window and squatted on the roof again for one night.

When Xie Tingyuan pushed open the door, he saw Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking like a little daughter-in-law, raised his eyebrows slightly, and brought the door with his backhand: "What's the matter, you haven't rested yet?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "I have something to tell you." "

Well, what's the matter. Xie Tingyuan came to the bedside, lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the bed, and took off his coat.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze to Xie Tingyuan and said, "Now that it's getting hot, do I want us to sleep in separate rooms?"

Xie Tingyuan frowned, looking at Lin Xingci and not speaking.

Lin Xingci stubbornly continued: "It's not comfortable to sleep together when it's hot, and it's no problem for one person to sleep in one bed at night and want to move like this."

Seeing that Xie Tingyuan still didn't react, Lin Xingci continued to add: "It should be better to stretch your body when you sleep alone, and you don't have to be hugged by me as a pillow." The

more he spoke, the quieter Lin Xingci's voice became.

Xie Tingyuan squinted: "More than that."

Lin Xingci didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to see that there were other reasons why he wanted to sleep in a separate room, but he was embarrassed to say that if he slept again, what if the clothes disappeared one day, or what if something happened.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci for a while, and then followed Lin Xingci's words that he was afraid of heat: "Don't worry about the heat in summer, my inner can lower the temperature of my body, and it won't make you hot."

"It's not good. Lin Xing spoke.

Xie Tingyuan was serious: "Don't you still have to invite a coachman, what if the room is not enough after the coachman comes, do you want me to squeeze with them."

Lin Xingci couldn't believe the scene of Xie Tingyuan and others sleeping together, in fact, sleeping with Xie Tingyuan was quite peaceful, when it was cold some time ago, it would not be cold at all with Xie Tingyuan on the side.

Since Xie Tingyuan didn't want to, Lin Xingci didn't insist on it: "Have you found the coachman?"

Seeing that Lin Xingci no longer continued to sleep separately, Xie Tingyuan also sat on the edge of the bed and let Lin Xingci sleep in: "Well, two."

"Two, it's too much. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan sat on the bed and put the quilt on the two of them: "The two of them are brothers, as long as they are covered with food, thirty wen a month is enough."

"Thirty Wen, two people? Lin Xingci was a little unconvinced.

Xie Tingyuan nodded, originally he didn't want Lin Xing to give money, but it was too wrong not to give money, so he set this price that seemed more reasonable.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan in disbelief and asked, "Where did you find the two of them, there won't be any problems, right?" Otherwise, how could it be so cheap. On

the roof, the cheap Feiquan Bifeng and the two sneezed, who was talking about them?

Xie Tingyuan: "I found the two of them at Yazi, because there was an accident at home, I wanted to sell myself, so I brought them back, rest assured that they are safe."

Lin Xingci was still a little worried, there were not enough interests involved, he couldn't believe this kind of stranger.

Xie Tingyuan patted Lin Xingci's chest through the quilt: "There will be no danger with me."

Xie Tingyuan's voice was very low, and it fell into Lin Xingci's ears, which made him feel a lot more relieved, and his eyes fell on

Xie Tingyuan again and nodded: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips, also lay down, covered the quilt and extinguished the candle on the table next to him: "Sleep, they will arrive tomorrow, let them go back if they don't like it." "

Hmm.... Good. Lin Xingci closed his eyes, his breathing gradually stabilized, and he slowly fell asleep.

Xie Tingyuan raised his hand to hold the person in his arms when Lin Xingci fell asleep, and Lin Xingci, who fell asleep, seemed to feel Xi, found a comfortable position in Xie Tingyuan's arms and continued to sleep.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's small movements and smiled, then closed his eyes and rested with satisfaction.

One night without a name, Lin Xingci, who woke up from Xie Tingyuan's arms the next day, was Xi and numb.

Seeing that Xie Tingyuan hadn't woken up yet, he got up from his arms lightly, trying not to disturb Xie Tingyuan's rest.

Xie Tingyuan often slept with Lin Xing during this time, and he also knew that this point was the point where Lin Xing quit, and when he was about to get up, he also relaxed the strength of his hand, so that Lin Xing could resign.

Lin Xingci changed his clothes, closed the door gently, and went to the kitchen.

There is a newcomer coming today, and I heard Xie Tingyuan say that there are only two of them left in the family of these two brothers, so I thought about making more breakfast, if they don't come in the morning, they can still eat at noon.

Not long after Lin Xing resigned, Xie Tingyuan also got up from the bed, put on his clothes and walked towards the place where Lin Xingci might go.

In the kitchen, Lin Xingci just heated a pot of water, and if he didn't wash up and go to work, Lin Xingci always felt weird, and he didn't feel comfortable anywhere.

As soon as he scooped up the water and was about to go out, Xie Tingyuan pushed the door and walked in.

Lin Xingci heard the voice and looked back, and saw Xie Tingyuan who came over, and subconsciously said hello: "Wake up, I thought you were going to continue sleeping." "

I can't sleep well when you wake up. Xie Tingyuan stepped forward and came to Lin Xingci's side.

Lin Xingci picked up the wooden basin and crossed Xie Tingyuan to go out to wash, "There is hot water in the pot, and the basin is on the shelf on the side."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan responded.

☆ 124. Chapter 79: Bed Separation Unsuccessful

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 79 After saying that the bed was unsuccessful

, Lin Xingci walked out.

Now the temperature in the morning is not particularly cold, and some people have already washed with cold water, but Lin Xing is used to using hot water Xi, even if it is hot, the water he uses to wash is warm.

He doesn't know how to develop such a Xi, probably because he has been living with his grandparents.

The elderly should use warm water when washing at night and in the morning without hot water, and in their words, soak in hot water to maintain health and promote blood circulation.

He has been raised with such a Xi since he was a child, soaking his feet from time to time, bathing and washing with hot water.

Thinking of soaking his feet, Lin Xingci found that he hadn't soaked since he came here, and he couldn't spare time during the day, so he would cook at night when he was done, and he could sleep in seconds when he got to the bed after washing, where was the idea of soaking his feet.

After Lin Xingci finished washing, he splashed the water on the side of the water outlet.

Now that a lot of things have been done, maybe you can consider taking a dip today?

The more Lin Xingci thought about it, the more feasible he felt, so he happily decided to boil himself a pot of water to soak his feet at dinner in the evening.

Xie Tingyuan, who was washing on the side, couldn't tell what Lin Xingci was thinking, but he looked quite happy.

The two of them went into the kitchen together after washing up one after the other, and today Lin Xingci plans to teach Xie Tingyuan to make green vegetables and lean porridge.

When Xie Tingyuan learned, when Lin Xingci didn't want to get up in winter, he could eat another kind of porridge in addition to white porridge.

Xie Tingyuan did not refuse Lin Xingci's idea of wanting to teach him, after all, after he learned it, he was going to give Lin Xingci food, and Xie Tingyuan was quite willing.

In the kitchen here, Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci taught and learned harmoniously, and the atmosphere was unusually warm and beautiful.

At the same time, the two men on the roof looked at each other, staring at each other wide-eyed.

Bi Feng scratched his ears and asked uncertainly, "Let's go knock on the door now?"

Feiquan didn't speak, staring at Bifeng.

Bi Feng blew the hair scattered on the side of his face: "The master asked us to look at the point, but he didn't say when it would be good, what if we went to disturb the master."

Feiquan suddenly said faintly: "We go now, it's still morning, nothing important will happen."

Bi Feng also complained to himself, he didn't think that Feiquan would answer, and he was extremely surprised after hearing Feiquan speak.

After Feiquan finished speaking, he closed his mouth and stopped talking.

Bi Feng thought about the feasibility of Feiquan's proposal, and it seemed to be quite high. So he patted his thigh and agreed directly: "Yes, we'll go knock on the door now."

Feiquan nodded, the two jumped off the roof, and came to the door with a familiar car, Bi Feng just raised his hand and was about to knock on the door, but Feiquan stopped him: "Do you remember clearly, don't show your feet when the time comes."

Bi Feng broke Feiquan's hand: "Don't worry, I remember it firmly."

Feiquan let go of the strength of Bifeng's hand and nodded.

Bi Feng took a deep breath and raised his hand to knock it.

Knock knock - knock knock - the crisp knock on the door came to Lin Xingci's ears, and Lin Xingci put the pot and spoon in his hand on the bowl: "It is estimated that the person you are looking for is here, I will open the door, you look at the porridge here and don't stick to the bottom, I will open the door."

Xie Tingyuan patted the debris of the trees on his clothes and nodded: "Okay."

After

hearing Xie Tingyuan's answer, Lin Xingci ran out to open the door.

Outside the door, Feiquan and Bifeng were both staring nervously at the door.

After staring at it for a long time, the door in front of me finally slowly opened.

Bi Feng immediately straightened his back, and Feiquan was also in the same state as Bi Feng. In order to meet the role arranged by Xie Tingyuan, the two of them changed their clothes and patched them a lot.

Lin Xingci opened the door and saw two good-looking people standing in front of the door, the taller one looked a little cold, but it was estimated that he would be very reliable; There is also a taller one who is half a head shorter than the cold-faced one, with a baby face, and looks very easy to get along with when he smiles.

Lin Xingci stared at the two of them for a long time, but he didn't see any similarity from them, could it be that one is like a father and the other is like a mother?

Lin Xingci: "Here, come in." Bi Feng smiled and showed two rows

of teeth: "Thank you, owner!"

Lin Xingci was so confused by Bifeng's enthusiasm that he almost didn't react, and let go of the hand holding the doorknob: "Come in first."

Bi Feng nodded: "My name is Bi Feng in the owner, and he is my brother's name is Feiquan." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded.

Feiquan also nodded and greeted Lin Xingci: "Good owner."

Lin Xingci nodded again and again: "Come in first, breakfast is not good yet, you two can walk around casually and get familiar with it first."

Bifeng: "Okay, I'll take him to have a look."

Lin Xingci closed the door, and when he turned around, he saw Bi Feng pulling Feiquan, walking towards his grapes with a clear purpose, as if he knew where to sit and rest.

Lin Xingci looked at the two and shook his head slightly, it was really strange brothers, but why did they seem so familiar with the courtyard?

After thinking about it for a long time, Lin Xingci didn't understand, so he left it behind for the time being and went to the kitchen to find Xie Tingyuan to see if breakfast was ready.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Ghost , [Tanmei] Lulang into the room [Entertainment Industry], [Tanmei] Red dust outside the door, [Tanmei] Ten years of traces and ten years of heart, [Tanmei] For the love of Bai Yueguang , There will be angels who love you for me, [Tanmei] Frost Flower Remnant Love, [Tanmei] I love farming and hegemony , [Tanmei] The brain hole of fast wear is amazing [Tanmei] even if he dies to show affection [wear quickly].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 14K 62
***OLD AND NEW VERSION ENCLOSED*** Marked a Misfit and destined for tragedy. Adie must fight to keep her life. Water will not kill her but, it may b...
4.5K 630 49
The boss runs the strip club DIRTY WORK, and I work for the boss. The girls aren't dancing, but the guns keep firing. I've still got my uses, and the...
85.4K 8.5K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...