✓ After wearing it as cannon...

Von prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

77

246 8 1
Von prince05026

☆ 119. Chapter 77 Protection

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77 What

happened on the roof, Lin Xingci in the kitchen didn't know at all, although Xie Tingyuan heard the movements of the two of them, he didn't pay attention to it.

The three dishes are not difficult to make, Lin Xingci finished them quickly, the three bowls of dishes were neatly placed on the stove, and the pork rib soup in the casserole was still bad, so it would be good to boil it for a while.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting in front of the stove, and said, "Go wash your hands, bring the dishes out, and I'll wait here for a while."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan got up, came to the wooden basin that Lin Xingci specially used to wash his hands, washed his hands, and walked out with the steaming dishes.

Lin Xingci sat in the position where Xie Tingyuan was originally sitting, looking at the bubbling casserole.

When Xie Tingyuan brought all the dishes to the table in the hall and came back, Lin Xingci still maintained his original posture, staring at the casserole.

Xie Tingyuan stepped forward: "It's not good yet."

Lin Xingci looked up at Xie Tingyuan and said, "It's almost over, if you're hungry, you can eat first."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "I'll wait for you."

Lin Xingci smiled.

The two of them were waiting in the kitchen for the last pork rib soup, and the gurgling sound made the huge kitchen not too quiet.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was staring at the casserole in a daze, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Asked by Xie Tingyuan's voice, Lin Xingci's thoughts immediately stopped, looked at Xie Tingyuan and said, "It's nothing, it's just a little homesick." Lin

Xingci's grandmother always likes to buy a bag of pork ribs for him to stew soup when Lin Xingci comes home from vacation, hoping that Lin Xingci can grow taller.

But Lin Xingci, who went to college, can't grow long, but he still likes to drink soup, and he can drink two full bowls every time, and now when he sees his stewed soup, he thinks of the time he spent with the second elder.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and didn't answer, Lin Xingci didn't look like he missed his parents who were no longer there, but like he was missing his family who was still alive.

But isn't Lin Xingci just his parents? Who's the extra one?

Lin Xingci let out a breath: "Don't say it, the soup is ready, you take it out first."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay."

"Be careful, I'll go serve dinner to the two of us." Lin Xingci handed Xie Tingyuan two clean and wet cloths: "Wrap it with this, it will be safer."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan did not refuse.

After the dishes and soup were placed on the table, Lin Xingci also walked in with two large bowls of rice, and handed the rice in his left hand to Xie Tingyuan: "Let's eat, it's not enough to have it in the kitchen pot."

Xie Tingyuan took it: "Okay."

Lin Xingci looked at the three dishes and one soup on the table and blinked: "It seems to be a bit much."

Xie Tingyuan glanced at it, and gave Lin Xingci a chopstick to the green meat and said indifferently: "Not much."

"Really? Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, and thought that most of the remaining half of the pot of rice last time had been solved, so he believed it, do people who practice martial arts have such a big appetite, and now he doesn't have to worry about not being able to eat the leftovers.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "It will be eaten, and there will be no leftovers."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Let's not talk about it first, eat first, this pork rib soup is the first time I have made it, and I don't know if it tastes good or not." Saying that,

Lin Xingci gave a spoonful to the empty bowl next to Xie Tingyuan: "Taste it."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan put down the bowl in his hand, and of course the soup that Lin Xingci scooped for him had to drink.

"Yes, it's delicious. Xie Tingyuan drank the praise in one go, and at the same time gave Lin Xing a spoonful.

Lin Xingci squinted: "Thank you."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and nodded.

The two of them are so harmonious and loving, the old husband and wife will bring you a spoonful, and I will eat with a chopstick in extraordinary harmony.

Lin Xingci was the first to finish eating, and Xie Tingyuan still had some left, so he got up and went to the small vegetable garden in the courtyard after saying a word.

He planned to divide the location first, and see what was planted in that area, there were a lot of fruits in the space, as well as strawberries, if it weren't for the season, he would want to dig one out and plant one.

However, you can't plant it now, and when it's cold, it's a treat to plant it in winter!

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci tasted the sweet taste of strawberries, and when it was cold, he must spare a piece of land to plant.

On the other side, after Xie Tingyuan finished eating the last bit of things in his hand, he took out the cloth in his arms, wiped the corners of his mouth and said, "Come down."

Bifeng Feiquan and the two glanced at each other and jumped down from the beam: "Master."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, and at the same time poured himself a glass of boiling water, and took a sip slowly: "I know what you think, the things made by Xingci are delicious."

Bi Feng nodded again and again: "It's delicious."

Feiquan was not as exaggerated as Bifeng, nodded slightly and replied, "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan saw that his subordinates were so easily impressed by Lin Xingci's craftsmanship, and he was not angry: "In this case, I will give you two a task." Hearing the

task, Feiquan and Bifeng glanced at each other, knelt down on one knee and saluted, and said solemnly: "Please command, master." Xie Tingyuan put down the

teacup: "Come to be a coachman and protect Xingci." "

This..."Feiquan and Bifeng didn't expect it to be such an easy task, and they didn't dare to believe it for a while.

Xie Tingyuan was not in a hurry, waiting for the two to answer, because Lin Xing didn't come in so quickly after quitting, even if he came back halfway, Feiquan and Bifeng would have enough time to hide on the beam before he came in.

☆ 120. Chapter 77 Protection

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77 Protection

Bi Feng thought for a moment: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan was surprised, he didn't expect Bifeng to agree so quickly, Feiquan was still struggling, it was too big to let a master like him be a coachman's bodyguard.

The reason why Bi Feng agreed, Xie Tingyuan could also guess a little, most likely it was to eat.

Feiquan doesn't like to eat as much as Bifeng, so he is unusually entangled.

However, Xie Tingyuan was not embarrassed for them, and spoke again: "It's okay if you don't want to, I will feel at ease with Bifeng."

Feiquan bowed his head and did not speak.

Xie Tingyuan got up, turned his back to the two of them and slowly walked towards the door, and at the same time said faintly: "You have to remember that Lin Xingci is me, the person Xie Tingyuan likes, his safety is only mine, and he will also be your second master."

Bi Feng and Feiquan were shocked by Xie Tingyuan's words, and knelt on one knee again: "My subordinates understand."

Xie Tingyuan still didn't react, but he hadn't completely walked out yet: "He has a good personality, and you won't drive you casually when you come to Xingci, and you won't have grievances."

Bifeng Feiquan and the two bowed their heads.

"Remember to tidy up the table after eating. After leaving a word, Xie Tingyuan walked out and closed the door at the same time.

Leave the two inside.

Feiquan lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, Bifeng didn't think much about Feiquan, since he could eat openly, he came out of the window and went to the kitchen to bring himself a big bowl of rice first.

After thinking about it, I finally brought a bowl to Feiquan, and just enough to solve all the remaining rice in the pot.

When Bi Feng came in again, Fei Quan still maintained the posture he had left.

Bi Feng shook his head, put the bowl on the table and sat on Erlang's leg and said slowly: "Why, my head can't turn."

Feiquan raised his eyes and glanced at Bi Feng to retract his gaze, and did not answer Bi Feng's words.

Bi Feng didn't dislike it, this was leftovers, saying that it was leftovers, but in fact, Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci only moved a layer of skin, and if they didn't look carefully, they couldn't tell that this was leftovers.

Eating happily, he also said to Feiquan who hadn't thought about it from time to time: "I said you, is there a difference between protecting the master and protecting the person the master likes, or do you feel wronged by being a coachman."

Feiquan still didn't speak.

Bi Feng scooped a spoonful of soup and took a sip, sighing: "It's delicious!"

After

sighing and giving himself another spoonful, he continued to speak: "Let's not talk about whether the master needs our protection, with the strength of the master, who do you think can beat him."

Speaking of this, Feiquan retorted to Bifeng: "If it weren't for the master's injury this time, he wouldn't have appeared here."

Bi Feng glanced at Feiquan: "Do you still know?"

Feiquan was silent again.

"If it weren't for the fact that we didn't cut out the good guys, this wouldn't have happened at all. Bifeng got up very seriously, put down his chopsticks and looked at Feiquan: "Feiquan, you have to know that we delayed going to find the master because of the matter of dealing with the Cloud Pavilion, and we don't know how the master was injured at that time, if Lin Xingci didn't save the master, do you think we can still think about this here now?" "

Feiquan people are actually very good, but sometimes it's easy to think about it.

Bi Feng came down from his position: "Feiquan, the master will never make a wrong decision, protecting Lin Xingci can also make the master feel more at ease, if that person knows that the master has someone he likes here, do you think Lin Xingci will run away?"

Feiquan looked at Bi Feng and pursed his lips, still not speaking, but Bi Feng knew that Fei Quan had actually thought about it.

Bi Feng patted Feiquan on the shoulder, and didn't say much, he knew that Feiquan needed to think about it, so why didn't he eat more at this time!

It just so happens that Feiquan doesn't have time to come over to grab food now, and when he reacts, he won't have enough to eat.

Feiquan was pointed out by Bifeng like this, and the whole person also figured it out, Lin Xingci is now in a relationship with Xie Tingyuan, Xie Tingyuan asked him to protect Lin Xingci is also a recognition of his own strength, with him protecting Lin Xingci, Xie Tingyuan can really feel at ease.

Xie Tingyuan didn't want to force Feiquan, he had to let him think clearly before he would take it seriously to protect Lin Xingci, and when he didn't pay attention, Lin Xingci's safety depended on Feiquan and them.

After Feiquan thought about it, he got up and ate with Bifeng, and he was quite greedy for eating dry food every day these days.

In the courtyard outside the house, Xie Tingyuan walked towards Lin Xingci, who was constantly walking in the courtyard of the small vegetables.

Lin Xingci said when he saw Xie Tingyuan coming: "I'm done eating."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Hmm."

Lin Xingci nodded: "What do you think of this piece of land planted with tomatoes and cucumbers, and it won't be able to be planted for a while."

Lin Xingci looked at the ground and muttered quietly.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the land that had been clearly divided into several pieces, and smiled: "Plant it if you want, don't worry that no one will come in, don't we still have flesh and fruit."

Lin Xingci didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to see what he was worried about at a glance, and when he heard him talk about the fleshy and fruity two little milk dogs, he suddenly laughed: "The two little ones are still so young, how can they let them come to see the house."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci with a smile in his eyes: "Caretakers should be trained from an early age."

Lin Xingci laughed: "You have a good point.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was carefree in front of him and could be happy because of a little thing, deep down he really didn't want him to step into the quagmire he was in, but let him go.

Xie Tingyuan didn't think he could do it, as long as he wanted Lin Xingci to get along with other people intimately in the future, he would be extremely uncomfortable, and his heart felt like he was being slashed by a blunt knife.

Now in this way, we can only take one step at a time, and I hope that the peaceful days can be longer and longer.

The author has something to say: There is a development of the next map later, and after the development is solved, I will come back to live here ~↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 万人迷修炼手册 、 [耽美] 爱情永远都正确 、 [耽美] 谁说CV不能拐 、 [耽美] 假设 、 [耽美] 重生之星光如旧 、 [耽美] 被迫恋爱脑后我成了反派 、 [耽美] 雏菊 、 [耽美] 游园惊梦 、 [耽美] 转醉生梦 、 [耽美] 轻尝奶酪

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1 0 1
지투지 지투지벳 온라인슬롯 슬롯 정품슬롯 아바타카지노 아바타 온라인카지노 스포츠베팅 한국 최고 토토사이트 에볼루션 벳레이더 공식 파트너 지투지 최고메이저 아리스토크랏 슬롯 프라그마틱잿팟 프라그마틱당첨 지투지 먹튀,지투지먹튀,지투지벳 먹튀,지투지벳먹튀,g2g먹튀,g...
22 2 12
"Quantum Shadows" is a thrilling science fiction novel that delves into the complexities of parallel universes, quantum physics, and the interconnect...
Crazy Von Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

1 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
21 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...