✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

69

266 8 2
By prince05026

☆ 103. Chapter 69: The Disappearance of Clothes

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 69 The disappearance

of the clothes The bathroom room is next door to the master bedroom, and after Xie Tingyuan handed over the rest of the food to the two of them to solve, he returned to the master bedroom, sat at the table and looked at Lin Xingci's script that he didn't know where to turn it out.

Seeing that Lin Xingci didn't come out for so long, he knew that he was taking a bath in the bath, and when he saw that a pot was to be put in the bath room to boil water, he knew that Lin Xingci liked to take a bath.

Since he likes bathing like this, he should like hot springs, so I don't know if there will be a chance to take him to take a bath.

Time passed little by little, and the moon outside hung in the dark night sky.

Xie Tingyuan had already read half of the book in his hand, put down the book and raised his hand to rub his temples, and looked at the door.

It was almost half an hour, but Lin Xingci didn't come back.

Xie Tingyuan didn't hesitate, got up and prepared to go to the next bath to see, how long he had been soaking, even if there was a pot with hot water boiling at the same time, he couldn't resist soaking like this, if the water was cold, it would be bad if he was caught in the wind cold.

Coming to the door of the bathhouse, Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and knocked on the door: "Xingci? "

Quiet, no sound at all in the bath.

Xie Tingyuan frowned, and shouted twice: "Xingci, soaking for a long time is not good for your health." Still

didn't hear Lin Xingci's answer, this time Xie Tingyuan didn't hesitate, directly pushed open the door of the bath, and the heat rushed directly to his face.

Xie Tingyuan squinted his eyes and waited for the heat to dissipate for a while before walking in, and he didn't forget to bring the door after entering.

On the small table in the bath room, a candle was trying to emit light, and by the candlelight, Xie Tingyuan was looking for Lin Xingci's figure in the curling heat.

Then he saw Lin Xingci who had fallen asleep in the bathtub, his head leaning on the edge of the tub, half of his long hair scattered in the water and half on the outside of the tub.

Because of the heat, Lin Xingci's eyelashes were also hung with water droplets, the moles in the corners of his eyes were also shining in the candlelight, and the water in the bathtub was also refracting the candlelight.

Inexplicably, Xie Tingyuan felt that Lin Xingci, who was lying in the water like this, was unusually brittle.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and stepped forward to put his hand into the water.

The water was already almost cold, but fortunately he came, otherwise when the water was completely cold and Lin Xingci woke up, he would be 100% sick.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci in the bathtub for a long time, Xie Tingyuan bent down and fished out the slick person from the water, took Lin Xingci's clothes on the side and wrapped the person.

This series of actions was completed smoothly, and Xie Tingyuan's face did not change.

However, Lin Xingci trembled when he left the water, and unconsciously moved into Xie Tingyuan's arms.

Xie Tingyuan looked down at Lin Xing's subconscious movements, hooked the corners of his mouth in the dim candlelight, and left the bathroom with someone in his arms to go to the master bedroom.

When he came outside with someone in his arms, Lin Xingci was so cold that he squeezed into Xie Tingyuan's arms again.

Xie Tingyuan didn't want Lin Xingci to freeze, so he quickened his pace, and after entering, Xie Tingyuan put people into the quilt as soon as possible.

After Lin Xingci was put down, he subconsciously pulled the quilt to wrap himself up, and after helping him dry his hair, Xie Tingyuan, who originally wanted to put on a shirt, raised his eyebrows slightly.

Tearing off the quilt will be rolled up again, Xie Tingyuan also gave up on giving Lin Xing a shirt, and hoped that he would wake up tomorrow morning and find that he was not too surprised to find that he was not wearing clothes.

After Xie Tingyuan washed briefly, he poured out the bath water in the bathroom along the reserved outlet at the back, and went back to the room to rest.

Lin Xingci hugged the quilt too tightly, and Xie Tingyuan didn't want to disturb Lin Xingci's rest, so he found a new quilt and put it on the bed, raised his hand to extinguish the candle and took off his coat, and lay down to rest.

In the first half of the night, the two of them were still covering their own quilts, and in the second half of the night, Lin Xingci somehow pushed off the quilt he was wrapping in, and touched the heat source around him and rolled into Xie Tingyuan's quilt.

When Lin Xingci came in touching the quilt, Xie Tingyuan woke up, but he didn't make a sound, but watched Lin Xingci's movements.

Lin Xingci stuffed himself into Xie Tingyuan's warm quilt little by little, and finally put his hands and feet on Xie Tingyuan's body, and finally rubbed his face with his face with satisfaction.

After doing this series of actions, Lin Xingci also quieted down and continued to fall asleep.

After Lin Xingci stopped, Xie Tingyuan opened his eyes in the dark and smiled helplessly, folded the quilt for himself and Lin Xingci, and at the same time raised his hand to hold Lin Xingci in his arms, and finally closed his eyes with satisfaction and continued to sleep.

A dreamless night.

Lin Xingci slept early last night and woke up earlier than usual.

The room was also dim, with only a faint glow of light streaming in from the window paper.

When Lin Xingci raised his hand and was about to press his eyes twice, he noticed that something was wrong, and his hand immediately stopped.

What about his clothes!

Lin Xingci wanted to lift the quilt for the final confirmation, but he didn't dare. In fact, the touch on his body had already made him 90% sure, but he was still holding on to 10% luck.

In the end, Lin Xingci touched it with his hand.

It's good that he really didn't have any clothes on.

Lin Xingci felt the warmth coming from Xie Tingyuan's body, and he didn't dare to move anymore, and his head was also running rapidly.

His memory stopped in the bath room, he was taking a bath at that time, and the warm hot water made him a little drowsy. In the end he was going to squint, and then there was no more.

He has no memory of what happened next, and he has no memory of how he got in.

After thinking about it, the only possibility was that Xie Tingyuan saw that he hadn't come out for a long time and was worried about him, so he went to the bathroom to find him, and then brought himself out.

It's just that Lin Xingci didn't figure it out, since he brought himself out, why didn't he wear clothes? He probably didn't have the Xi of taking off his clothes while asleep.

"Ahh Lin Xingci shouted quietly in his throat to express his inner madness.

☆ 104. Chapter 69: The Disappearance of Clothes

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 69 The disappearance

of the clothes But the two of them slept on the same bed, and the distance between their heads and their heads was very close, even if Lin Xingci held his voice in his throat, he could still be heard by the person next to the pillow.

What's more, Xie Tingyuan is not the kind of person who sleeps very deeply, he was already awake when Lin Xingci woke up, but he was curious about his reaction and pretended that he was not awake.

Seeing Lin Xingci howling, he also opened his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was still in his arms, and said lightly: "What's wrong."

Lin Xingci's pupils dilated suddenly, and he raised his head slightly to look at Xie Tingyuan: "Haha, you're awake, good morning."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Well, what's wrong with you."

Lin Xingci pursed his lips and shook his head: "I'm fine."

"Really? Xie Tingyuan quietly looked at Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci hesitated, and finally spoke: "Did you bring me back last night?"

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Yes, you fell asleep in the bathtub last night, and I was afraid that you would catch a cold if you soaked again." "

Oh. Lin Xing replied, and quietly glanced at Xie Tingyuan, seeing that his expression was still the same as before, he thought for a while and continued to ask: "My clothes..." "

Yes. Lin Xingci nodded again and again, and at the same time left Xie Tingyuan's embrace, and after moving for a while, the quilt was also filled with some cold wind, making him tremble.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xing's words were cold, so he pressed the quilt on him, and said indifferently: "I have tried to wear it for you, but..." Lin Xingci pressed the position of the flat quilt into the wind and asked.

Xie Tingyuan sat up and watched Lin Xingci's lips move slightly: "Just like you are now, you can't pull the quilt if you hold it, and if you don't look at it, you will wrap it again." "

No, right..."Lin Xingci said uncertainly, he shouldn't be like this, right?

Well, under Xie Tingyuan's gaze, Lin Xingci can't be completely sure, not to mention that Xie Tingyuan is not a person who can joke and tell lies!

Just because he didn't dress me and said a lie to lie to him, what is Xie Tingyuantu?

Anyway, Lin Xingci felt that he had nothing to gain, and at the same time, what Xie Tingyuan said was not a lie.

Lin Xingci smiled embarrassedly: "I didn't know I would be like this, my sleep is obviously very good."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and smiled, but did not speak.

Lin Xingci was a little Xi unaccustomed to being looked at by Xie Tingyuan, and his hands unconsciously curled his hair around twice, because of Lin Xingci's small movements, the quilt that he pressed down slid down.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's exposed skin, and his eyes darkened.

"Get dressed, aren't you going to the county to find Huanniang today. Xie Tingyuan looked away and got off the bed, came to the wardrobe, took out two pieces of clothes from inside and handed them to Lin Xingci on the bed, and spoke again: "The clothes are here, you can continue to rest, or you can put on your clothes and come down."

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who got up, and thought for a while and said: "I'll lie down for a while, if there is something, you can be busy first, don't worry about me."

Xie Tingyuan stared at the person on the bed for a moment and nodded: "Okay, you are resting for a while."

Xie Tingyuan put on his clothes and lit the candle on the table, so that the room was not so dark, and the warm yellow candlelight would not affect Lin Xingci to continue to rest.

After Xie Tingyuan left the room, Lin Xinci silently pulled up the quilt and wrapped himself again.

Yes! Lin Xingci remembered that he was sleeping and there was really no problem.... Right? Thinking that every time he woke up before, his hands and feet were on Xie Tingyuan's body, he was also unsure.

Before, he slept in a bed by himself, and he woke up like he slept, so he didn't know how he woke up now.

After tossing in bed for a long time, Lin Xingci felt that he should sleep in a separate bed with Xie Tingyuan, otherwise there would be any accidents later.... Hiss! Lin Xingci shook his head violently, he couldn't think about it anymore, and if he thought about it again, he would have to go to a place where he couldn't develop.

Xie Tingyuan, who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, didn't know that Lin Xing, who was tossing himself in bed now, was full of words, and all he was thinking about was looking for an opportunity to sleep in separate beds with Xie Tingyuan.

After thinking about it, Lin Xingci got up from the bed, quickly put on his clothes and left the room and walked towards the kitchen.

He didn't know why, so he subconsciously went to the kitchen, because Lin Xingci felt that Xie Tingyuan would be in the kitchen.

Sure enough, as soon as he arrived at the kitchen door, Lin Xingci heard the sound of firewood burning, which crackled very obviously.

Lin Xingci took a deep breath and pushed the door in.

With a bang, the door slammed against the wall.

The loud sound made Xie Tingyuan, who was burning the fire, look sideways, and was a little surprised when he saw Lin Xingci standing at the door, he thought that Lin Xingci was going to sleep in bed until he finished making breakfast.

"Washed? Xie Tingyuan asked first.

Lin Xingci was mentally prepared, but when he saw Xie Tingyuan himself, he suddenly didn't know how to speak.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "Not yet." Xie Tingyuan retracted

his gaze and continued to add fire to the stove and spoke at the same time: "There is hot water in the pot, go wash first, and breakfast will be fine for a while." "

Oh. Lin Xingci nodded, filled himself with half a basin of hot water in a wooden basin and walked out.

Xie Tingyuan squinted at the back of Lin Xingci leaving.

The author has something to say: Lin Xingci: Sleep separately, sleep separately, otherwise what to do when something uncontrollable happens, ↑Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Heartthrob Cultivation Manual , [Tanmei] Love is Always Correct , [Tanmei] Who Said CV Can't Be Turned , [Tanmei] Hypothesis , [Tanmei] Reborn Star as Old , [Tanmei] forced to fall in love and I became a villain, [Tanmei] Daisy, [Tanmei] Garden Nightmare, [Tanmei] Drunken Dream , [Tanmei] Taste cheese

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
留学生买科罗拉多大学毕业证文凭、学历认证请联系【Q/微信1954 292 140】专业为留学生办理科罗拉多大学毕业证、成绩单、使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部学历学位认证、录取通知书、Offer、在读证明、雅思托福成绩单、网上存档永久可! 一整套留学文凭证件服务: 一:毕业证#成绩单等全套材料《美国本...
1 0 1
留学买提亚斯宁堡斯商学院毕业证、荷兰TBS文凭学历认证【QQ微信1954 292 140】办荷兰毕业证文凭学历证书、办提亚斯宁堡斯商学院毕业证成绩单、办澳洲学毕业证文凭学历证书、办英国毕业证证、办新西兰毕业证文凭认证、办留信网认证、办留服认证、办教育部认证(网上可查,实体公司,专业可靠) 一:毕业...
Lost In Time By Inbaa

Science Fiction

46 0 5
It's us who are always against time. Have you ever fought against time for your fate? Shruti Rangarajan is 27 years old and works as a researcher at...
19 0 2
Two marine biologists end up on a dinosaur infested Island and learn the history of it and it's origin. (Ps. Me and my cousin x0xdinosx0x are both wo...