✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

68

288 9 0
By prince05026

☆ 101. Chapter 68: This is for you

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 68 This is specially for you

As soon as Lin Xingci came out, Xie Tingyuan found out, but he didn't open his mouth when he saw that he was thinking about something.

Time is not the same, time in space passes faster than time outside?

Lin Xingci thought for a while and then looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was chopping vegetables, and asked, "How long did I go in just now?"

"About half an hour. Xie Tingyuan replied, and at the same time put down the kitchen knife in his hand: "What's wrong?"

Lin Xingci was thinking about the problem and didn't hear Xie Tingyuan's question.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was currently indulging in his own world, shook his head, picked up the kitchen knife, and continued to cut.

The hand that should have held the sword is now holding the kitchen knife, and if Xie Tingyuan's subordinates see it, they will probably drop their jaws in shock.

Lin Xingci looked sideways at the fruit trees that were still covered with dirt on the side and thought, he looked for these fruit trees, it took a lot of time to dig these trees, and Xie Tingyuan saw that he had only been in for half an hour outside.

He estimated that he had been in it for more than two hours, and Lin Xingci completely believed Xie Tingyuan's words, because he couldn't imagine that Xie Tingyuan would deceive him for something.

If he wanted to deceive, he would have deceived him a long time ago, and he would not have deceived him with such trivial things at such a time.

Therefore, the time in the space is not the same as the time outside, and there are no four seasons in the space, and vegetables, fruits, and plants in the four seasons inside can grow together.

After clearing his thoughts, Lin Xiangqi looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was chopping vegetables again, and said, "I found something." "

Well, I found something. Xie Tingyuan cut the vegetables almost when Lin Xingci was thinking in a daze, wiped the kitchen knife, put away his gaze and turned to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci cautiously looked out the window, and then pulled Xie Tingyuan inside.

This pull almost made Xie Tingyuan think that Lin Xingci found the two people he left on the wall, and quietly glanced out the window.

It's a pity that Feiquan and Bifeng are not here, the two of them are squatting close to the study, and the workers over there have transplanted two relatively large trees before leaving, and it is easier for the two to hide there.

"I found that the time passage was different in the two places. Lin Xing spoke.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows: "Where the passage of time is different.

Lin Xingci approached Xie Tingyuan and whispered in his ear: "It's the place we went to last time, and now I can enter the space at any time."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci in surprise.

Lin Xingci continued: "I went in and stayed in it for more than an hour just now, but when I came out, I saw that you hadn't even finished cutting the dishes, and you said that it was only half an hour later.

Xie Tingyuan listened to Lin Xingci's words, and frowned slightly: "You go in and come out, is there anything uncomfortable in your body?"

Xie Tingyuan's attention was not on the difference between the space and the passage of time outside, but on Lin Xingci's body, whether such a fast and slow body would be uncomfortable.

Lin Xingci was also a little surprised, he thought that after he said that the space was different, Xie Tingyuan would pay attention to the space, but he didn't expect that he would actually think of getting his body first.

Lin Xingci was very happy for some reason, and a smile also climbed up his face, his eyes were shining, and he looked at Xie Tingyuan with a smile.

Seeing Lin Xingci smiling at himself, Xie Tingyuan didn't have anything to do with him, and raised his hand to his head lightly: "Is there anything uncomfortable in your body?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "It's not uncomfortable, it's just that I fainted for a while when I came out, but it eased up all of a sudden."

"Besides, is there anything else? Xie Tingyuan continued to ask.

Lin Xingci thought about it carefully, and then shook his head: "No." Seeing

that Lin Xingci didn't look like a liar, Xie Tingyuan breathed a sigh of relief, Lin Xingci's space hadn't been in except for the last time he went in the mountain with him.

Now only Lin Xingci can go in alone, and when he goes in, he will disappear directly in front of his eyes, he doesn't know what will happen, he knows that nothing will happen, but he still can't help but worry.

"The next time you go in and out, don't go in again if you don't feel well, we don't lack things in the space. Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and said seriously.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay, I remember."

Xie Tingyuan smiled, and his eyes fell on the fruit tree brought out by Lin Xingci on the side: "These must be planted in the yard."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes."

"Wait for dinner to wash up and rest first, and wait for tomorrow to plant." Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci thought for a while, Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay, I'll go cook a vegetable meal, and when I send things to the county tomorrow to plant fruit trees, I'll make you a big meal."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips: "Okay."

Lin Xingci glanced at the fruit trees on the side and said, "Xie Tingyuan, can you please move these fruit trees to the yard first, it's a bit of a hindrance to be placed here."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded in agreement.

Lin Xingci took the dishes cut by Xie Tingyuan and began to fry the dinner of the two tonight, because neither of them ate at noon, Lin Xingci was going to make more for Xie Tingyuan, and he ate a tomato in the space, and he was not particularly hungry now.

Tomato! Thinking of it, Lin Xingci immediately took out the tomatoes that Xie Tingyuan picked from his arms, and the water droplets on them had been wiped clean by Lin Xingci.

Put the tomatoes in a wooden basin, and when Xie Tingyuan comes in, you can directly let him eat them.

The five fruit trees were no problem for Xie Tingyuan at all, and after placing them on the edge of the grape trellis very easily, Xie Tingyuan went back to the kitchen.

When he entered the kitchen, Lin Xingci had already started cooking.

Hearing someone coming in again, Lin Xing didn't reply and spoke: "There is food in the wooden basin, you can just pick it up and eat it directly."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was busy with his back to him, and did not look at the wooden basin, but walked towards him: "I'll burn the fire."

Lin Xingci thought that Xie Tingyuan had taken the tomatoes, so he refused: "I ate the tomatoes first, and then I threw firewood in the stove." "

Tomatoes? Xie Tingyuan heard this word for the first time.

Lin Xingci nodded while stir-frying the dishes in the pot: "It's delicious to take it out of the space."

Xie Tingyuan set his eyes on the tomatoes that the fiery Lin Xingci said, and after looking at them for a long time, he picked up the tomatoes, looked at the smooth skin and took a bite.

Almost instantly, the juice of the tomatoes flowed into Xie Tingyuan's mouth, the refreshing sweet and sour juice was something that Xie Tingyuan had never tasted, and the taste was very good.

☆ 102. Chapter 68: This is for you

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 68: This is for you "This is the

fruit." Xie Tingyuan looked at the tomato that he had bitten and asked.

Lin Xingci didn't stop the things in his hand, but he still answered Xie Tingyuan's question: "It's vegetables." "

Vegetables? Xie Tingyuan was a little surprised, such delicious food was actually vegetables.

"Yes. Lin Xingci poured the rice into the pot and began to stir-fry, and after each piece of rice was coated in soup, Lin Xingci covered the pot and turned to look at Xie Tingyuan: "How is it, is it delicious?"

Xie Tingyuan: "Well, it's delicious."

Lin Xingci squinted and smiled: "Then eat it, and you can eat it at any time if you like to plant it in the ground next time."

"Okay. Saying that, Xie Tingyuan turned the tomatoes in one direction and handed them to Lin Xingci's mouth.

Lin Xingci looked at the tomatoes handed over and was puzzled: "Huh?

"Eat, I've already eaten. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci stared at the tomatoes in front of him for a while, and then suddenly laughed: "I've already eaten it inside."

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows.

Lin Xingci was a little embarrassed: "I was hungry when I went in, and I didn't control it... This is specially reserved for you to eat, and if I eat again, I won't be able to eat it later.

After listening to Lin Xingci's explanation, Xie Tingyuan chuckled helplessly: "You can stay."

Lin Xingci shook his head and refused: "We will plant it in the future, and now this is reserved for you to eat."

Seeing that Lin Xing refused to accept it, and insisted on letting himself resign, Xie Tingyuan also compromised and ate the tomatoes in his hand under Lin Xingci's gaze.

Seeing Xie Tingyuan swallowing the last bite of tomatoes, Lin Xingci nodded with satisfaction, and the rice in the pot was almost good at this time.

Lin Xingci immediately returned to the stove and opened the lid of the pot, and the aroma of the food wafted out in an instant, Lin Xingci closed his eyes and sniffed deeply.

It smells so good!

Lin Xingci is becoming more and more satisfied with his craftsmanship, and he is getting better and better every day, but he didn't expect that he is quite talented.

"Come to dinner. Lin Xingci took out two bowls from the cabinet, put them on the stove and beckoned Xie Tingyuan to come over.

Xie Tingyuan wiped the juice from his fingers, came to Lin Xingci's side, and looked at the pot full of food in surprise.

Lin Xingci also felt Xie Tingyuan's surprised gaze, he thought that the two of them would eat more at night if they didn't eat at noon, and when they did, they would put more on it, but they didn't expect it to become so much in the end.

"I thought we'd eat more in two nights, so I put more. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly: "Eat, I'll solve the problem in the end."

After listening to Xie Tingyuan's words, Lin Xingci looked at the pot and then at Xie Tingyuan: "You want to eat it all?"

Xie Tingyuan smiled: "Do you think I can eat all of this, huh?"

Lin Xingci stared at the pot and shook his head: "It's too much." "

Hmm.

"How much to eat today, it's really not good, I'm going to call Lu Luo over for dinner." Lin Xingci said that he was going to Lu Luo's house to call someone over: "It's not good to waste food."

"Wait. Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and grabbed Lin Xingci: "Don't bother, I'll solve it."

Lin Xingci stopped and glanced at Xie Tingyuan, and saw that he didn't seem to be joking, so he dispelled the idea of going to Lu Luo.

Lin Xingci still believes in Xie Tingyuan, since he said that it can be solved, it must be solved.

"Okay, then let's eat first. Lin Xingci broke away from Xie Tingyuan's hand.

Xie Tingyuan also took the opportunity to let go of Lin Xingci's hand.

The two of them have a bowl of rice each, and most of the pot is missing, but there is still a lot left, but Lin Xingci is not thinking about what to do with the rest of the rice now.

After eating with a bowl, I was ready to go to the bath room to boil water, planning to take a bath.

After Lin Xingqi left, Xie Tingyuan put down the dishes and chopsticks and shouted, "Come down." The

voice had an internal force, and it was easily heard by the two people squatting on the wall.

The two of them looked at each other on the wall and jumped down to the kitchen.

originally wanted to kneel down and salute, but Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and refused.

Xie Tingyuan carefully cleaned the dishes and chopsticks that he and Lin Xingci had eaten, and slowly spoke: "There are still some leftovers in the pot, go to the cupboard to get the bowl yourself, and remember to wash it off after eating."

"Yes! Feiquan and Bifeng thought that Xie Tingyuan was looking for them because of something, but they didn't expect to call them over for dinner.

Xie Tingyuan put the cleaned dishes and chopsticks into the cabinet and glanced at the two of them lightly: "Don't be discovered."

"Yes. Feiquan Bifeng and the two nodded.

After speaking, Xie Tingyuan straightened his clothes and left the kitchen.

When Xie Tingyuan was almost gone, Bi Feng didn't restrain himself, and immediately ran to the stove and lifted the lid of the pot, and when he saw the rice inside, Bi Feng swallowed his saliva: "I've been hungry for several days, and I can finally eat it!"

Feiquan was not as excited as Bifeng, and indifferently picked up a bowl and put it up.

Bi Feng didn't feel emotional, and also took out a bowl and brought himself a big bowl, leaned against the window and ate it.

I don't know about these Lin Xingci, Lin Xingci is sitting in a wooden barrel and soaking in a delicious bath, this is the first time he has taken a bath in this world.

The gentle water bubble made Lin Xingci extremely comfortable, and it also made him drowsy.

The author has something to say: Bifeng and Feiquan are not interested in the second group: it's good to eat food and pack rice.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Heartthrob Cultivation Manual , [Tanmei] Love is Always Correct , [Tanmei] Who Said CV Can't Be Turned , [Tanmei] Hypothesis , [Tanmei] Reborn Star as Old , [Tanmei] forced to fall in love and I became a villain, [Tanmei] Daisy, [Tanmei] Garden Nightmare, [Tanmei] Drunken Dream , [Tanmei] Taste cheese

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
⭐서울&경기⭐O❶⓪-4⓶O일-74⓷삼❤️명일외국여자출장안마❤️후불⭐#면목동출장마사지추천,#까치산역멕시코여성출장마사지추천,#용마산역우루과이여성출장마사지⭐서울&경기⭐O➀O-42⓪❶-74⓷⓷❤️노량진역일본인홈케어❤️후불⭐#남한산성면러시아홈타이출장,#진관동멕시코여성출장마사지...
1 0 1
A short story about Brotherly obligation.
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

1 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)