Love Trapper || JJK x BTS

By DarkCastingMoon

"You played with our hearts and made us apart" "I- I can explain" Jungkook is a carefree bird, more precisely... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptet 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 30

538 37 26
By DarkCastingMoon

"He, he is the one who hired me"

Devid suddenly  shout pointing his index finger on Jungkook's defeated sitting figure grabbing everyone's attention. Cecily narrowed her eyes and asked "hired for what?

Jungkook's eyes widen when he saw Devid's presence here. He started to shake and every hair of his body rises in fear.

"He hired me to frame miss Min Jun and spoil her relationship with Mr. Hoseok so he can have him instead"

A punch landed on David's face and everyone gasp from the disclosure. Yoongi couldn't take the truth and he punch Devid who was pointing his finger at Jungkook.

Hoseok felt a stab on his heart and his whole body started to shake from what he heard. His guilty eyes landed Jun who was already looking at him with pure sadness.

The truth was bitter then a Denatonium that made everyone's nerves shiver.

Namjoon held a seat and sit on it because his lags was feeling jelly from everything he saw and heard. He was ready to become a villain in everyone's eyes for the love of his life and that's what he is getting. Maybe he deserves it. He deserves it for hurting Eun who loved him so much.

But what are the faults of others? What are the fault of his friends? What is the fault of his brother Taehyung who fall for the first time in his life! Did he deserves this, did all of them deserve  this? No.

"What the hell is happening. Will you explain your Son's behaviour Mr.Jeon" rage, pure rage was there in Kim Huwan's  voice. How dare that boy played with his both sons. They are Kim. And he dare to hurt the son of Kim. One of the richest man is Korea. The audacity.

Mr.Jeon became red in embarrassment and shame. He went towards Jungkook and harshly grabbed his arm  to make him stand. "What the hell is this Jungkook. The fuck you did?"

Jungkook was still shaken up and he was not ready to look at his father. "Look at me Jungkook or I swear I will show you how a worst father looks like" Sung's voice was dark and dangerous that proves this is not an empty threat.

Jungkook looks at his father with hurt eyes. "Why you are talking to me like this?" Jungkook said softly. He never saw this look on his father's eyes. So ashamed.

"You-" Sung was about to slap Jungkook across the face when a hand stopped him. Jungkook was in pure shock that his eyes widen so large.
Did his father just tried to slap him?

Jin stopped Jeon Sung's hand before that could touched Jungkook's beautiful face. Sung's red raging eyes met Jin's and he jerk it off "why did you stop me Jin. I will kill him today"

"DAD!"

"Don't fucking call me that"

Jungkook stepped back from his father's harsh tone. A pure hurt feeling surge inside him and swallowed him whole.

"Do you even realise what you did Jungkook, do you?" Jin's hurt voice spoke in the tense atmosphere "do you have any single idea how much damage you caused. Jun was fucking raped because of you. Tell me did you do that too"

"I- no, please. I didn't know"  a nausea of guilt came up to Jungkook's throat and he gulped it down forcefully.  His eyes landed on Yoongi who was looking at him like he will murder Jungkook anytime. Jungkook looked away afraid.

Taehyung came forward and clutched Jungkook's arm in a painful grip "why the fuck you did this huh. Why the fuck you fucking shit. Didn't I loved you enough"

"Plea- please don't talk to me like this. It hurts"

Taehyung laughed, he laughed out loud but everyone knew the pain behind that laugh. So dry and plain. Full of agonising bitterness "you say hurt? The audacity you have, I must applause you darling"

First time a nickname felt mocking and disgraceful to Jungkook. He hated it. He doesn't want to feel this way. He doesn't want him to call him mockingly. He wants Taehyung to use this nickname lovingly. Jungkook is hating the feeling inside him. Make it stop, make it stop.

Taehyung left his arm and look away couldn't take the look on Jungkook's eyes. His heart is beating fast and squeezing in a painfully way.

Jin again face the doe eyed and said.

"You played with our hearts and made us apart"

"I- I can explain"

"Explain? What is there to explain Jungkook. You should accept your filthy deeds now" Jungkook glared at Cecily whose mocking voice interrupted them.

"Why you did that, why the fuck you did that bitch? How could to stab your own best friend"

"Still so arrogant? And best friend you say. You have no rights to question me when you are the one who backstabbed me first, you whore" This time Cecily's voice was hurt. Not mocking anymore like before.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Didn't you fucking sleep with my boyfriend behind my back you bitch. You knew how much I loved him but still you chose to do this to me. Now let me ask you the question again. How fucking could you stab your own best friend?"

Jungkook gulped, the hurt feeling on Cecily's eyes made his stomach upset that he wants to puke it away. "I- I never approached him. He was the one running behind me. I even tried to stop him few times because he was your boyfriend but at the end he wasn't good for you"

"If he wasn't good for me then why you never tell me. Why you fucking had to sleep with him. JUST WHY" Cecily screamed his lungs out making everyone flinch.

Jungkook looked down his feet too ashamed to meet her eyes that are shedding angry tears now. "Sorry" Jungkook slowly muttered and it made Cecily laughed.

"Sorry? Funny aren't you. You can't even apologise with your full voice huh? Too afraid of people now?" Cecily's every words are dripping sarcasm and mockery. She whips her angry tears and faced the crowd and media.

"Listen everyone, my fucking best friend is apologising for the first time. Should I be grateful? Oh you guys must be confused right? Let me clear your doubts.

So here is the man standing Mr.Jeon Jungkook a fucking narcissistic who thinks he can get anyone from his beauty. He isn't wrong actually. He did get everyone from his beauty but his inside is the most ugly thing you will ever see. He played with people and tossed them away. Use them for his own benefits. Sleep around with anyone he likes to even with his own fucking best friend's boyfriend. A filthy fucking whore"

Jungkook looked at Cecily's back figure and a tear slipped from his eyes from the hurtful words. "Cecily, don't forget you were always with me. Feeding my mind. Encouraging me and supporting me in all these. You also sleep around. You have no rights to call me a whore. I'm not a fucking WHORE!"

Cecily title his body a little and meet Jungkook gaze "is that so. Then about playing with 6 men together. What you will call it Jungkook, huh?" Jungkook felt he couldn't reply anymore. His mouth opening and closing but no words came out. Cecily continued.

"I never judged him for his personality at first because I thought he is just living his youth to the fullest until he disappoint me and proved me wrong by his dirty work with my own fucking lover. I thought he couldn't be any worst. But he proved me wrong again. This filthy bitch played with the six man together who use to be best friends and destroyed their friendship, their relationship and most importantly their heart"

If you could hear the sound of breaking hearts you would have hear multiple today and it would have made your ear buzz. Jungkook broke so many heart into pieces. Disrespect their pure and passionate love and dirt them with his filthy acts.

Jungkook finally realised how much damage he caused when his eyes fall on the every eyes that was agonised because for him. His parent's embarrassed face head which are low in shame. His sister's broken figure which is still sitting on the floor. The hatred gaze on Cecily and Jun eyes.

And the broken eyes of his boyfriends who loved him so purely and passionately. Jungkook felt dizzy. He can't take all this anymore. What he has done. What he has fucking done!

And when the situation couldn't be more worst his eyes fall on the figure who just entered the yard.

No, no, no, no, no.....

____________________________________

Jungkook deserves it but I'm still feeling bad writing this 🤧

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and leave comments💕

Thanks for reading

보라헤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 5.8K 57
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...
174K 6.8K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
370K 12.2K 53
Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died while giving him birth. Taehyung's fath...
195K 10.3K 52
Th : he is my mate. . . . Jk: my mate is dead. . . . When life gives you a second chance, you have to take it.. . . . Will jungkook be able to accept...