✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

50

336 9 0
By prince05026

☆ 65. Chapter 50: Go, ask for money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 50 Go, Ask for Money

"Don't be nervous, just ask. The old grandmother waved her hand and asked Lin Xingci not to take it to heart.

Lin Xingci touched his head and nodded, but did not speak.

"Who is the person next to you?" asked the old grandmother.

Lin Xingci looked back at Xie Tingyuan, then looked at the old grandmother and thought for a moment and replied, "It's my family." "

Oooh. "The old aunt knows that it is not in vain to live for so long, these two people have a good impression of each other at a glance, but they don't know or understand their hearts very well.

However, there are some things that the owner still needs to understand, and the people around him may not be able to stand up to it no matter how much they say.

Fortunately, the next questions were all simple life questions, and Lin Xingci's answer was not too difficult, so the village chief also came over from outside.

When he saw Lin Xingci sitting under the banyan tree, he was obviously stunned.

Xie Tingyuan was the first to see the village chief come back, and patted Lin Xingci's hand lightly, signaling that the village chief was back.

After Lin Xingci said a word to the old aunt who was chatting with him, he and Xie Tingyuan got up and walked towards the village chief.

The village chief looked at the two people walking towards him and asked, "What's the matter, is there something wrong?"

Lin Xingci said: "Village chief, I want you to help me ask if anyone wants to sell cattle, I want to buy a cow."

"Buying cattle? The village chief looked at Xianlin Xingci in surprise: "Are you sure?" "

It's not that the village chief looks down on Lin Xingci, it's that Lin Xingci doesn't look like he has money all these years, it costs a lot of silver to buy a cow, and ordinary people won't sell the cow easily.

Lin Xingci nodded in conviction: "I'm sure."

Seeing that Lin Xingci didn't look like a joke, the village chief also nodded and agreed: "Okay, I'll help you pay attention." "

I'm in trouble with the village chief. Lin Xingci smiled, and took out a small bag of pastries from his arms, the pastries were bought last time he went to the county with the two of them, Xie Tingyuan didn't eat much sweet, Lin Xingci occasionally ate one or two pieces, and there were still quite a lot left. Lin Xingci thought that he couldn't put it for a few days, but he didn't expect it to be put in it and it hasn't been bad yet.

The village chief looked at the packaging handed over by Lin Xingci, it should be that the packaging was not very conspicuous, and the village chief thought that it was made of cakes and something to eat, so he subconsciously took it and when he pinched it in his hand, the village chief felt that something was wrong.

This feels like a prefectural pastry rather than something like a home-made cake.

"This is—" The village chief was surprised, and things like pastries were very expensive to buy.

Lin Xingci nodded and smiled: "This is what I bought back before." The

village chief immediately returned the pastries in his hand to Lin Xingci: "Keep it for yourself to eat, I won't eat such a delicate thing."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, the village chief, you take it, this is specially for you, and I have to trouble you to pay attention to whose cattle can be bought."

"Well, it's not a big deal, it's just a matter of the way. The village chief waved his hand and didn't take the matter to heart.

Lin Xing pursed his lips and continued: "Village chief, you take it, I still need your help with one more thing." The

village chief raised his eyebrows, knowing that things were not so simple: "Say, what's the matter?"

"I would like to ask you to come with me to Uncle Qian's house. Lin Xingci said.

"Qian Tianshi's family? The village chief asked.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, I haven't asked them for the compensation last time." The

village chief said, "Okay, I'll go back and prepare later, and I'll go to Qian's house with you."

"Then it's a matter of trouble for the village chief to go with us." Lin Xingci smiled.

The village chief didn't care, but the pastries he was holding in his hand didn't stuff them into Lin Xingci's hands again.

After the village chief entered, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan stood under the banyan tree and waited for people to come out, and the old grandmothers sitting around waited for the village chief to leave, and then they all turned their eyes to Lin Xingci.

The sight of Lin Xingci made Lin Xingci extremely uncomfortable, and he moved himself little by little, trying to block himself with Xie Tingyuan.

"Boy from the Lin family, you actually want to buy cows and pastries. An old grandmother who had never spoken again spoke, her tone was not malicious but surprised.

"I bought cattle just to make it easier to go to the county later. Lin Xingci thought about it for a while, but simply said the reason why he bought the cow, and didn't say anything else.

Of course, the old grandmothers who look like people know that they don't say everything, but they don't ask too much, and they know so much about the younger generation.

"This relationship is good, and after that, if I want to go to the county with my old arms and legs, I will trouble Lin boy. The one who spoke was the first to talk to Lin Xingci, the kind aunt.

Lin Xingci nodded, as long as he was free, he could still take people to the county, and this matter was not too troublesome.

The old grandmother laughed happily when she saw Lin Xingci nodding.

When the village chief came out, he saw people laughing, stepped forward and asked curiously, "What are you talking about smiling so happily?" The

old grandmother waved her hand: "Talk about it casually, say that you want to trouble Lin boy." "

Aunt Wu, if you come to me for something, I will definitely handle it properly for you." The village chief said with a smile.

The old grandmother who was called Aunt Wu smiled, then sat down again and got busy with her work again, and continued to chatter with people.

Let's go, ask for money and go to the village chief After seeing these elders start working on their hands again, he looked at Lin Xingci and said, "Go, go to

Qian's house."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay." The

three of them walked in the direction of the Qian family, and the people in the village on the road didn't pay much attention to him when they saw him walking together, and continued to be busy with the things he was doing.

Qian Tianshi's house is in a relatively central location, although there are many people there, but they have been walking in this direction without stopping, and those who have been to see and participated in the affairs of the two families of Qian Lin before know what these three people are doing.

Soon, the three of them arrived outside the door of Qian Tianshi's house.

Now the Qian family is also at home with their children and the elderly in the family, and when they see the village chief coming, they obediently say hello.

"Hello Uncle Village Chief. A child ran up to them.

The village chief smiled: "Where is your father?"

"They're in the ground. The boy replied and ran away.

The village chief turned to look at Lin Xingci: "They are not there, and it is estimated that there are few people left behind who can call the shots, so they want to wait for someone to come back?" "

Wait, I'll have to wait for another trip." Lin Xingci didn't want to have more dealings with the Qian family, he had to solve these things this time, otherwise he wouldn't have time to get busy in the future.

The village chief nodded, beckoned a relatively older child over, and took out a black candy-like thing from his arms and put it in the child's hand: "Go and find your father and grandmother." The

child's eyes lit up when he saw the thing in his hand, and he nodded again and again and stuffed it into his mouth: "Okay, I'll go find it!"

Lin Xingci squinted at the child who ran away, and he didn't know if it was reliable.

Just when Lin Xingci and the others wanted to lean on Xie Tingyuan's body to support themselves, there was a noisy sound outside, and a familiar voice came over without seeing anyone.

"Who brought someone to our house! He Hua shouted loudly, and the voice was so loud that the whole village could hear it.

Lin Xingci couldn't help frowning when he heard this voice, Xie Tingyuan also frowned when he stood next to Lin Xingci, it was obvious that he didn't like He Hua's loud voice very much.

As soon as He Hua arrived at the door, he saw that Lin Xingci's whole person was like a mouse that had been caught by a cat on the tail, and shouted with his waist crossed: "Okay, it turned out to be you."

Lin Xingci squinted his eyes and smiled unusually falsely: "Aunt Qian, I'll take what I should take."

"What your stuff, I'll have your stuff there!" It's all mine! He Hua shouted.

Lin Xingci still smirked cheekily: "Aunt Qian, I forgot, I brought someone here." "

What kind of witnesses, what witnesses. He Hua didn't admit it, and at the same time complained in her heart about why the person she was looking for was so useless, why she didn't teach people a lesson, and she could still let people come back and ask her for money and food.

Lin Xingci didn't give He Hua a chance to continue pretending to be stupid: "Village chief, the aunt of the Qian family doesn't seem to want to admit it, and she doesn't recognize the verdict you made." The

village chief frowned as soon as He Hua came over, and his face was even worse when he saw her like this and didn't admit it.

"He Hua. The village chief said coldly.

He Hua looked at the village chief: "The village chief..." The village chief squinted his eyes and looked at He Hua's face obviously darkened.

He also knew why Lin Xingci would come to him to go with him, he didn't recognize He Hua like this, if Lin Xingci came alone, it would be even more unlikely.

He Hua shook her head again and again, she was not stupid enough to offend the village chief: "No, no, I haven't thought about it like this, the village chief." "

Then give the money and things to the Lin family boy. The village chief was cold.

He Hua shook his head again and again and refused: "Village chief, you don't know that my family has such a large population, where can we come up with money and food, we can't eat enough."

He Hua immediately began to cry and sell miserably, and worked hard to squeeze out a few tears.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan looked at He Hua coldly on the side, and Xie Tingyuan also turned his gaze to Lin Xingci, and asked him with his eyes if he needed to tell what he had been investigating in the past few days.

Lin Xingci shook his head slightly: "Wait, let's take a look first."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, what Lin Xingci wanted to do,

Xie Tingyuan relied on him.

He Huabian cried poor and cried miserably, and did not forget to pull Lin Xingci: "Village chief, look at the kid of the Lin family, every time he goes to the county, he can buy a bunch of good things, and even the Lu family can eat meat, and it doesn't look like he is short of money and food at all."

As soon as He Hua said this, the village chief thought of the pastries that Lin Xingci gave him, and Lin Xingci really didn't look like he was short of money.

He Hua saw that the village chief was a little moved, so he immediately added strength: "You see that my family has so much, I really can't squeeze out money and food, this open mouth is waiting for these things and money, and the Lin family will be burdened by the Lin family alone." He

Hua said that he was extremely miserable, and as long as Lin Xingci asked for the money and food, his family would starve to death.

Many of the onlookers here also favored He Hua, thinking that Lin Xingci was too much, and some people always like to diverge their sympathy regardless of their own affairs.

Lin Xingci hooked his lips and sneered: "It looks like I'm a wicked person."

Xie Tingyuan, who

was on the side, quietly protected Lin Xingci and squinted, and swept the people around him with cold eyes.

The author has something to say: go offline immediately, and then develop a career and fall in love with peace of mind~~~~↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
230K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...