✓ After wearing it as cannon...

Galing kay prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

47

334 4 0
Galing kay prince05026

☆ 59. Chapter 47: Whose Land Is On the Side?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 47 Who's strong

man on the side was bowed and silent by Xie Tingyuan, he brought a group of brothers, if he didn't have anger, these brothers would be bullied by others.

When he took over these people, none of them had the spirit they have now.

The strong man lowered his head and felt very uncomfortable, but soon he cheered up again, after all, he had been the boss for so long, even if he didn't have martial arts, he could still take this group of brothers to mix here.

"I see. After the strong man finished speaking, he turned around and prepared to leave.

Seeing that his boss was gone, the second dog who was hiding on the side also ran away immediately, not daring to stay at all, for fear that Xie Tingyuan would solve him if he was unhappy.

After the others left, the surrounding onlookers also returned to their respective positions, but they looked at Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci with an inquiry.

Xie Tingyuan had a control direction when he threw the strong man, and he threw it towards a place where there was no one and no stalls, and the loss of people in the market was not particularly large.

Lin Xingci originally wanted to go shopping for a while, but these people's eyes were too warm, and after buying enough and buying what they wanted, the two left without looking back.

So the two of them went back earlier than they expected, originally Lin Xingci wanted to go to Huadan Village to see if he could buy beeswax, but it took too long to go back and forth, so he gave up and planned to wait until tomorrow to take a look.

When the two returned to the parking place, the back basket behind Xie Tingyuan was already full of things, this back basket was still a new one that the two of them bought in the bazaar, and they couldn't bring it back if they didn't buy the things Lin Xingci bought.

The driver didn't react for a while when he saw the two coming, and when he got closer, he realized that it was the two who were in his car in the morning.

I almost didn't recognize this dress as soon as I changed it, and sure enough, it was a person who relied on clothes and horses to rely on saddles.

"You two came back so early? The coachman asked with a smile.

Lin Xingci nodded: "I'll come back when I buy enough things, I can't keep wandering around the county and waste more time." The

coachman smiled, helped Xie Tingyuan put the back basket on the ox cart, and looked at the pile of things in the back basket in surprise: "I bought so many things."

Lin Xingci smiled: "I have bought all the things that are lacking at home, and I can't keep running to the county, there is still work to be done in the field." The

coachman smiled knowingly.

After the three of them got into the ox cart, the coachman drove the ox cart to Heliu Village.

Some second-hand furniture and new furniture ordered by the two of them will be sent to them after the carpenter shop is ready, which Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan are not worried about.

On the way back, there was nothing wrong, but Lin Xingci was still suffering from motion sickness, still leaning on Xie Tingyuan's shoulder. The driver is accustomed to the intimate interaction between the two, and directly neglects to concentrate on driving his car.

followed the ox cart all the way, and when he got off the ox cart at home, Lin Xingci was dizzy, and his legs were still very weak, if he hadn't asked Xie Tingyuan to help him, he would have fallen a dog and eaten.

After relieving himself in Xie Tingyuan's arms for a while, Lin Xingci's face also improved a lot, and asked Xie Tingyuan to put food and other things in the kitchen, while he took clothes and pastries back to the room.

After the driver helped to put the things on the ground, he collected the money and left.

Lin Xingci looked at the figure of the coachman leaving and sighed: "If only we had an ox cart, so that we can go to the county at any time if we want to."

"Buy one if you want." After speaking, Xie Tingyuan suddenly reacted that he didn't have any money now, and he didn't ask Huan Niang to get some money when he went to Tianxiang Pavilion.

Lin Xingci nodded: "What I said is that if we really do business in the county in the future, we will inevitably go to the county every day, and there is an ox cart that can be used both at home and when the farm is busy, or we can drive to the county, which is simply killing two birds with one stone."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head and laughed when he saw that Lin Xingci was really thinking about buying a cow.

"There are more than a hundred taels of silver left, and it should be more than enough to buy a cow, but I don't know which one is willing to sell. Lin Xing muttered, holding something and staggering into the room.

Xie Tingyuan picked up the back basket with one hand and went to the kitchen.

After Lin Xingci put the clothes in the cabinet, he sat on the bed, unpacked the pastries, and ate them slowly.

As soon as Xie Tingyuan came in, what he saw was Lin Xingci sitting cross-legged on the bed, and his legs that were not yet full were on the side of the bed, swaying with and without a match.

After seeing Xie Tingyuan come in, Lin Xingci beckoned Xie Tingyuan to come over: "Come and have a taste."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan walked towards Lin Xingci without hesitation, picked up a piece of mung bean cake and took a bite, and then frowned.

"What's wrong? Lin Xing asked, did he think the taste of this pastry was still okay.

"It's so sweet. Xie Tingyuan glanced at the remaining half of the mung bean cake in his hand, frowned and ate it, then immediately turned around and poured himself a glass of water on the table.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan's reaction was so big, he picked up a piece of mung bean cake and took a bite, and then frowned slightly, it was a little sweet, but he could still accept it, it seemed that Xie Tingyuan was a person who didn't like to be too sweet.

If you make it yourself later, you can put a little less sugar, and at the same time, you can also make something for Xie Tingyuan that is not particularly sweet.

After the two stayed in the house for a while, Lu Luo came to look for the two of them.

This time, Lu Luo learned to be smart, and shouted in the courtyard without seeing the two of them in the yard, which was used to remind the two that someone was coming, so that they didn't have to worry about seeing any restricted pictures when they went in.

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan, Xie Tingyuan turned around and went out to bring Lu Luo in.

Who is the land

on the side Lu Luo first glanced at Lin Xingci on the bed after coming in, and saw that he was well dressed, so he breathed a sigh of relief and sat on the chair: "My father asked me to call you to go to the field to have a look."

Lin Xingci frowned and asked, "In the field, is this what happened?"

Lu Luo unceremoniously poured himself a glass of water and shook his head: "That's not true, but this matter is not very easy to say, you better go and see it first." "

Okay, you lead the way. Lin Xingci got off the bed, looked at the pastries on the bed and thought for a while, then disorganized the two pastries and repacked them: "Come here, you can take these home for Uncle and Auntie, and Brother Zhao to taste."

"What are these? "Lin Xingci didn't eat the pastries when Lu Luo came in, and he did it with his back to Lu Luo just now, so it's normal for him not to know.

"Delicious. Lin Xingci said with a smile, and the rest will not be revealed.

Lu Luo nodded dumbly: "Oh." "

Go back and open it again, otherwise in the future..." said Lin Xingci and smiled, and Lu Luo, who was laughing, directly became energetic.

"Okay, I'm definitely not going to open it secretly. Lu Luo assured.

Lin Xingci nodded with satisfaction.

Xie Tingyuan stepped forward to help Lin Xingci and Lu Luo when he finished speaking, and left behind Lu Luo.

Lin Xingci's paddy field is still some distance from his home, and Lin Xingci's feet can actually move a little by themselves, but Xie Tingyuan didn't let Lin Xingci follow Xie Tingyuan, after all, he was also for his own good.

On the way, Lu Luo chased the two and asked what they had done in the town and whether they had encountered anything interesting.

Lin Xingci also felt bored walking on the road, so he chatted with Lu Luo, and at the same time told him about the people he met in the county with people who wanted to beat them.

After listening to this, Lu Luo reacted very much: "Then you two are fine!"

Lin Xing shrugged: "If something happens to me, can you still see me come back now?"

Lu Luo exhaled: "Some gangsters in the county are unreasonable and only look at money, and they are divided into several factions, East Street and West Street, South Street and North Street. Lin

Xingci didn't expect that there were so many factions in such a small county, and he didn't know the people from the faction he met today.

Lu Luo continued: "The north and south are relatively normal, and sometimes they are reasonable, but the people on the east and west streets are pure bastards, and they collect protection fees from time to time if they are unreasonable, and they will cost fifteen wen at a time.

"So the gangsters on the north and south streets are still normal people? Lin Xingci was thoughtful.

Lu Luo thought for a moment and shook his head: "It's not all, the important thing is that their boss restrains it well, but the people on North and South Streets don't dare to offend the people on East and West Streets."

"Why.

"I've heard people say that the boss of East and West Street will work hard. Lu Luo said.

"Kung Fu? Lin Xingci squinted, he seemed to know why the strong man wanted Xie Tingyuan to teach him martial arts, and it seemed that the people on the north and south streets were not very good.

"Yes, Lu Luo, do you know quite a lot. Lin Xingci complimented.

Lu Luo scratched his head embarrassedly: "I listen a lot, and when I go to the county, I like to ask about some things." Hearing

this, Xie Tingyuan looked at Lu Luo's gaze with some exploration, this Lu Luo seems to have a hand in probing the news, if he cultivates it well, it is estimated that it will not take long to become a 'Bai Xiaosheng'.

"It's here. Lu Luo stopped on the ridge.

After Lu Luo stopped, Xie Tingyuan also stopped with Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci looked at the field, it was clear that the paddy field that should be full of water was now not a drop of water, as if someone had specially let it go. Lin Xing also took the time to come over to see when he left, but he was full of water here, and it was impossible for him to dry up so quickly.

"You're here. Lu Dezhu came up from the field and looked at the land that was seriously short of water: "The ground is too dry, even if it is soaked in water now, it is not easy to turn, and it is not possible to plant rice."

Lin Xingci frowned and looked at the other places around him that were watery and full of water, that is, the land in the middle of his position was out of water, if it was not man-made,

Lin Xingci didn't believe it.

"Whose land belongs on the side? Lin Xing asked.

Lu Dezhu glanced at it and replied: "The Qian family, the Li family, and the Zhong family." "

The Qian family? Lin Xingci squinted: "Those are from the Qian family."

"Well, those three plots of land right next to you. Lu Dezhu pointed out to Lin Xingci.

After reading it, Lin Xingci snorted coldly, he knew who did it, and turned his head to look at Lu Dezhu: "Uncle is fine, you turn it out, I have a way."

Lu Dezhu hesitated, but when he saw Lin Xingci's confident look, he nodded and agreed.

The author has something to say: After solving the problem, you will start your career~~~↑Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.2K 408 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
82.8K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...