✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

45

367 8 0
By prince05026

☆ 55. Chapter 45: Inspiration to make money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 45: Inspiration to

Make Money "What! The strong man's voice was as loud as thunder, and the two dogs trembled a little.

"Yes. The second dog lowered his head and didn't dare to look at the strong man.

The strong man got up from the chair, looked at the second dog and asked, "Who beat our brother, was it raised by those bitches on West Street!"

The second dog shook his head.

The strong man squinted: "Could it be East Street?" "

Speaking of the strong man on East Street, the look is heavy, it seems that the people on East Street are not simple.

Ergouzi continued to shake his head.

"Hey, I said, why don't you just shake your head and don't speak? The strong man was a little angry, and he looked at the second dog and was a little impatient: "Dumb? Do you want me to give you a mouth? "

No, no, big brother, I will speak, I will speak. The second dog was frightened and immediately spoke.

"Hmph, that's not a quick one! The strong man spoke.

Ergouzi hesitated for a moment and said: "We met and saw those two men, and we originally thought that since we met, we would handle the matter and teach them a lesson..." After roaring at the second dog, the strong man squinted his eyes and waved his hand: "Go on."

"I didn't expect that thin man like a chicken boy to be so powerful, and all of us brothers were knocked to the ground all of a sudden. The second dog observed the strong man's expression as he spoke: "I also have the reputation of the eldest brother, but I didn't expect that man to say... I dare not say. "

Say. Ergouzi

licked his lips: "He said that big brother, what kind of thing are you, he doesn't know or be afraid, and when he encounters it, he only dares to call the little minions to come over, and he dares to come, what kind of hero is it." "

Men don't like to be said to be incompetent, the strong man was originally a little sensible, but as soon as he heard the second dog say that he had no ability, the whole person got up, and the table was slapped into ashes.

"Good, good! The strong man squinted: "Where are the people, I will go to meet these two people who don't know the height of the sky." The

two dogs were overjoyed, and immediately came to the strong man: "I look at the direction the two of them are going, as if they are going to the dragon and phoenix pastry shop." "

Okay, then go to the Dragon and Phoenix Pastry Shop for a while, don't take Lao Tzu in your eyes!" The strong man rolled up his sleeves and slapped the back of the second dog: "Go, lead the way for Lao Tzu."

"Okay! The second dog was so happy, as if he had watched the scene of Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan being beaten.

At the door of the Dragon and Phoenix Pastry Shop, Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci were standing at the door.

Lin Xingci looked at the people coming and going, and blinked: "So many people come to buy pastries?

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the crowd: "Well, the full moon banquet of the birthday banquet of the marriage all needs pastries, and you can't buy a lot of temporary purchases, so you will basically come and book them in advance."

Lin Xingci nodded: "So that's the case, wouldn't that be very profitable."

Xie Tingyuan knew that he had an idea when he saw Lin Xingci's glowing eyes, and he was a little helpless, but he still had to say it to people: "Pastries and balms are different, the recipes of each family are different, even if some are common pastries, they all depend on the master's craftsmanship, and it is not easy to do without learning."

After listening to Xie Tingyuan's words, Lin Xingci lowered his head and thought.

Xie Tingyuan thought that Lin Xingci had been hit, and was stunned for a while and slowly spoke to comfort: "If you want to try it, I can..." The

two of them spoke out loud together.

When Xie Tingyuan heard Lin Xingci say that he would, he was obviously stunned, but he quickly put away his expression, everyone has secrets, and he also has them, so it is understandable that Lin Xingci has secrets.

Lin Xingci also began to say with great interest: "Sure enough, there will always be unexpected gains in the county when you come to the county."

Xie Tingyuan smiled and nodded.

After the two continued to stand for a while, there were not many fewer people entering the store, so Lin Xingci didn't continue to stand here, and Xie Tingyuan and Xie Tingyuan went in to see if they could ask about the output of beeswax and what the pastries inside were.

After Lin Xing resigned, the guys in the store immediately stepped forward and looked at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan with a toothless smile.

"What do the two guests need, our pastries are the second in this county, and they don't dare to be called the first, and the taste is all good. The guy began to sell Lin Xingci his own pastries.

When Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan went to the ready-to-wear store to buy clothes, they didn't take off the clothes they bought after trying them on their bodies, and the two of them now look like people with a little wealth.

Lin Xingci didn't say his purpose for the first time, nodded slightly and let the guy take the two of them away, looking at the pastries that were placed in the wooden basket, there were not many of them, they were all neatly stacked, but they were all extremely exquisite.

Seeing that Lin Xingci was interested in this kind of delicate pastry, he immediately began to introduce him: "This is just the most common pastry we have here, as well as more delicate rose cakes and lotus cakes, which are very good to use to send the girl you like."

Lin Xingci raised his hand and touched his chin: "Is there anything else?" The

guy nodded: "There are also some red and walnut cakes in our town's handmade pastries, but they are among the best handmade pastries." At

this point, the man puffed up his chest, looking like he was honored.

"Can I take one and taste it?" Lin Xingci didn't know if the guy would agree, is there such a Xi as a taste.

When he heard Lin Xingci ask if he could take a copy and taste it, he saw that Lin Xingci's expression changed, and he was puzzled.

Seeing the guy's expression, Lin Xingci knew that there was no such Xi of tasting here, so he coughed softly and said: "Then a walnut cake and a mung bean cake."

"Okay! Seeing that Lin Xingci wanted to buy it, the guy didn't have time to think about it and immediately went to make pastries for Lin Xingci.

Inspiration How to

Make Money Xie Tingyuan, who was holding Lin Xingci on the side, glanced at the pastries in the basket lightly, and knew at a glance that the taste was not particularly good, and the mung bean cake looked okay.

"Loved to eat.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "I can't say I like it or I hate it, in fact, I like □□ chic."

Xie Tingyuan wrote them down one by one, and if he had the opportunity to take Lin Xing to Yanjing to taste Yanjing Yipinge's pastries in the future, he would probably like it very much.

"It's better for me to buy a little pastry to find out the news, I think this little brother should have been here for a long time. Lin Xingci opened his mouth to explain.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci: "You want to find out how they made it?"

Lin Xingci squinted at Xie Tingyuan: "I'm going to find out what this thing is doing, it's better to do it yourself than to inquire about this, aren't we asking for beeswax?"

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows, as if there was some truth.

The guy was also very fast, and after a while, he came running over with a pastry wrapped in oiled paper that looked quite delicate.

"Two guests, this is the walnut cake and mung bean cake you want, take it home and put it in the shade if you don't eat it. The guy said to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci nodded, he didn't expect this guy to be quite caring, and he actually knew how to store it after reminding the guests to take it back.

"Thanks, how much is this. Lin Xingci took the pastry text.

The guy showed an honest smile: "A total of one hundred and fifty-five Wen."

Lin Xingci nodded, took out a tael of silver from his arms and handed it over.

The guy looked at the silver in his palm and bent down, it seemed that he was not wrong, these two people must be worth a lot of money!

"Okay, you two wait here, I'll go get you some money. Saying that, the man walked briskly to the counter and said something to the bookkeeper who collected the money inside, and the bookkeeper bent down and took out a gray-blue purse from the drawer where he was born and handed it over.

moved his mouth as if to say something, the guy nodded again and again, took the purse and immediately returned to Lin Xingci, and respectfully handed the purse over: "Guest, this is looking for your change, a total of eight hundred and forty-five Wen."

Lin Xingci took the purse and nodded, and put it directly into his arms without counting, and when the scattered copper plate reached five hundred Wen, it was strung together with a special rope, and a hanging copper plate was five hundred Wen.

The weight of more than 800 copper plates is not light, and Lin Xingci doesn't think that the people who open such a big store will have less money for customers, and if they are found to have smashed their own signboards.

"Good work. Lin Xingci gave the guy five copper plates to pave the way for the problems behind, after all, he has short hands and eats people's mouths.

The man happily accepted his things, bent down and sent the man out.

After walking for a while, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other and nodded slightly to each other.

Xie Tingyuan took two steps to the side with the people, and the guy also felt that there was something wrong, so he followed to the side.

Lin Xingci coughed twice and slowly spoke: "Hey, after visiting so many stores, I didn't even find a little honey."

Xie Tingyuan said cooperatively: "If you want to eat, let's go and have a look, it is estimated that it is difficult to find a small place." The

man heard the conversation between the two, his eyes purred twice, and he said, "What are you two looking for honey for?"

Seeing that someone had taken the bait, Lin Xingci pretended to be surprised and looked back at the guy: "Ah, you're still there." The

guy smiled embarrassedly: "I was about to send the two out, I didn't mean to listen."

Lin Xingci waved his hand to show that he didn't care: "It's okay to hear it, we have walked many stores and haven't seen honey for sale." The

guy nodded: "This is normal, the yield of honey is very low, and we can't buy much in our store, so only a few will be used."

Lin Xingci was surprised: "The yield is so low?

Lin Xingci thought about the modern honey production, which is basically not less in the spring, why is the output here so small? Could it be because it's not farmed in captivity and it's wild?

The guy looked around, took a step closer to Lin Xingci and whispered, "If you want to eat, I can tell you where you can buy it." "

Man, he had secretly tasted honey when he was busy in the back kitchen before, and it was sweet and fragrant with a faint floral fragrance, very delicious things, and he estimated that rich people would like it very much.

Looking at Lin Xingci's appearance, he doesn't look like a person who can monopolize things, and buying honey should just be gluttonous, so he said it.

Lin Xingci really didn't think about buying any honey, even if he didn't use honey, he had a lot of pastries to make, and his main thing now was beeswax.

"How to say, where. Lin Xingci controlled his tone, and it didn't look so enthusiastic: "It's been a long time since I've eaten honey, or I wouldn't be running like this if I wasn't hungry." The

guy nodded again and again: "Don't look at the big place here, but there is only one village that sells honey, and no one else knows about it, and our shopkeeper also discovered it by accident, and then the honey in that village was all covered by us, so no one can compare with us until now."

Lin Xingci didn't have the idea to listen to him talk about the history of the shop, but he also said euphemistically: "Your shopkeeper is really lucky."

"Yes! After the guy finished sighing, he began to get to the point: "It is Huadan Village, which is three hours away from a mountain here, and I heard from the people who went to pull honey that there are many kinds of flowers where they grow, so the bees will choose where to settle down."

Hearing what he wanted to hear, Lin Xingci smiled and squinted, and gave the guy another three dollars: "Thank you." The

guy was a little embarrassed and shook his head repeatedly: "I'll just say that, if it's delicious, you will come again next time!"

Lin Xingci smiled: "Okay." After the two answered

, they left immediately, going to buy some food and seeds and go home, if there was enough time, they would go to see Huadan Village first, and if they didn't have time, they would go again tomorrow.

The author has something to say: If there are insects that have time, they will catch them, and thank you for helping me catch insects~~↑Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wide River By WVR Spence

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Human colonists on a water world discover that they're not alone.
1 0 1
지투지 지투지벳 온라인슬롯 슬롯 정품슬롯 아바타카지노 아바타 온라인카지노 스포츠베팅 한국 최고 토토사이트 에볼루션 벳레이더 공식 파트너 지투지 최고메이저 아리스토크랏 슬롯 프라그마틱잿팟 프라그마틱당첨 지투지 먹튀,지투지먹튀,지투지벳 먹튀,지투지벳먹튀,g2g먹튀,g...
Lain 2.0 By Teh Marcus

Science Fiction

4 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...