✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

42

382 6 0
By prince05026

☆ 49. Chapter 42: Will Succeed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 42:

"What's

wrong?" Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci quietly glanced at Huan Niang and asked, "Do you think we propose to cooperate, and Huan Niang will agree?" "

Yes. Without hesitation, Xie Tingyuan replied directly.

Lin Xingci was surprised, and looked up at Xie Tingyuan like a person who didn't know the world: "Are you sure?"

Xie Tingyuan also knew that his answer was too decisive, so he thought for a while and continued: "Are you going to tell her how to make the balm?"

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, these balms are very good, but some of them are too strong, although I am not particularly professional, but I can still do it with a simple change." "

Do you know where her balm comes from? Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci didn't know why the topic turned here, but he really didn't know this, so he shook his head honestly.

Xie Tingyuan: "Her family's balm was shipped from Yanjing, and Tianxiangge is a rouge gouache shop that opens in many places.

After

listening to this, Lin Xingci was a little surprised, didn't he expect that there would be people who opened chain stores now, he really wanted to see it.

Xie Tingyuan also saw that Lin Xingci was distracted, but he didn't say anything about him, and slowed down his speech: "It's impossible to change the recipe now, but you can put the consignment you made here and collect six or five profits, I don't think she will refuse."

Lin Xingci nodded, staring at Xie Tingyuan deadly, he didn't expect him to know so much!

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips slightly, raised his hand and rubbed Lin Xingci's head: "Go and talk to her."

"You don't say? Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "This is your business, not me."

Lin Xingci blinked, thinking about it, there was no difference between what he said and Xie Tingyuan, both of them made money.

"Huan Niang.

"Yes, what does Childe command? Huan Niang smiled.

It was the first time Lin Xingci had talked about business with someone, and he pinched Xie Tingyuan's arm a little nervously: "I'll talk to you about business."

Huan Niang was surprised, and raised her eyes to look at Xie Tingyuan, who was beside Lin Xingci and asked others to pinch his hand, wanting to see his instructions.

But Xie Tingyuan didn't look up, and didn't give her a look.

Huan Niang took a deep breath, and the smile on her face was still hanging: "What do you want to talk about?" "

I have a batch of balms that I want to put in your store to sell. Lin Xingci thought for a while and continued: "I see that the people who enter the store are all people with little wealth, but there are no ordinary people.

Huan Niang smiled: "Ordinary people don't think about buying rouge gouache."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, ordinary people also have wives and daughters at home, and they also love beauty."

Huan Niang nodded to indicate that she knew that women naturally like beautiful things or things.

"When I came in, I saw a lot of ordinary people watching the small vendors outside. Lin Xingci was a little apprehensive, after all, taking the affordable route by himself was equivalent to depriving these small vendors of the source of income of balm: "I think the price of rouge gouache in the store is high, and ordinary family members can't afford it."

Huan Niang smiled: "Yes, what Childe said is right."

"The price of the balm I provide to you is not particularly expensive, and the average person can buy it. Lin Xingci continued.

Huan Niang still had a smile on her face and didn't say what she thought.

Lin Xingci licked his lips: "There is only one kind of balm that takes the parity route, and the small vendors outside will not have no income, and having a cheap balm will not make your store fall into grade, and it will only sell cheap, you can choose to sell some rare and excellent ones on the second floor, and launch a membership system, the membership system is how much you can enjoy when you buy a lot of money." "

Does the boy have a balm so that the little woman can smell it?" Huan Niang was very interested in Lin Xingci's membership plan and wanted to try it, so she asked for the balm, since Xie Tingyuan didn't say it, Huan Niang used the normal state of talking about business to talk to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xing was stunned for a moment, a little embarrassed: "No, the first batch of balms has not been made yet." "

Now Huan Niang is also in trouble, she really doesn't know how to do it without a sample to try the taste, and the man next to Lin Xingci doesn't speak, and Huan Niang can't figure out what he thinks.

Seeing Huan Niang's silence, Lin Xingci felt that this thing couldn't be done, and sighed silently in his heart, it seemed that he and Xie Tingyuan would return in vain, so they could only do it like another way.

Xie Tingyuan immediately noticed that Lin Xingci's mood was wrong, raised his eyes and looked at Huanniang lightly, Huanniang, who was hesitating, received the gaze from the big guy, and immediately understood what she should do.

"So be it. Huan Niang said: "I can reserve a place for you, be sure to bring your things with you next time you come here, and you can put them here for consignment if there is no problem."

"Hmm! Lin Xing was surprised, he thought that this method would not work, but he didn't expect Huan Niang to be so reasonable.

"Okay, then please pay attention to Huanniang. Lin Xing smiled happily.

Xie Tingyuan also nodded slightly to Huanniang with satisfaction, she did a very good job, she looked like a person with eyes.

Huan Niang bowed her head a little flattered, and her head said that the owner was a very indifferent and ruthless, as long as she did something wrong, she would definitely be punished, and there was no room for intercession.

But, is it really the master who is in front of her now?

Huan

Niang can also be sure that the token she saw is not wrong, which proves that this person who is by the master's side is not simple for the master.

Lin Xingci happily set the time with Huan Niang, and was ready to leave to buy materials.

Huan Niang also gave Lin Xingci a small gift, which was the balm in the store, and saw that he would prefer the light taste when he chose, so she gave him a few small jars.

Lin Xingci was simply flattered and refused again and again, it was not good for him to just come to talk about cooperation.

"It's okay, take it. Xie Tingyuan stopped Lin Xingci from returning the things to Huan Niang's hand, and he didn't have to pay attention to a few small jars of balm.

Lin Xingci looked at Huan Niang, and was relieved to see that she still had a smile on her face, for fear that Huan Niang would not cooperate because of Xie Tingyuan's words.

"Then I'll take it. Lin Xingci accepted it with a smile.

Huan Niang: "Take it, remember to bring everything next time."

Lin Xingci was a little embarrassed, but still nodded: "Huan Niang, don't worry, I will definitely be ready when I come again."

After sending the two out, Huan Niang took a deep breath and sat on

the chair in the room on the second floor, it was the first time she saw the real owner, she didn't expect to be so good, but the momentum was really infiltrating.

The two left the street with a strong fragrance and stood under a tree, Lin Xingci let out a breath, and the whole person relaxed.

"I didn't expect it to be so successful! Lin Xingci was still very excited, after all, he was also a business.

Xie Tingyuan smiled and nodded: "Well, that's awesome."

Lin Xingci scratched his head embarrassedly: "It's true that Huanniang is easy to speak, and I doubt that Huanniang has taken a fancy to you."

? Xie Tingyuan frowned: "Why do you think so?"

"I found that Huan Niang always looks at you from time to time, and then chats with me, if you don't like you, you have other plans." Lin Xingci sighed: "You really attract bees and butterflies."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci: "Attract bees and butterflies?"

Lin Xingci nodded: "But fortunately, your face attracted Huan Niang, otherwise I guess it wouldn't be so easy to say."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "No." "

Huh? Lin Xingci blinked his eyes, not knowing what Xie Tingyuan said.

"She won't take a fancy to me, and I won't take a fancy to her. Xie Tingyuan said seriously.

Lin Xingci shrugged his shoulders and thought it was a big deal, and nodded again and again: "Well, I can't look at it, even if I like it now, I won't let you leave." A

sentence that seemed to be an oath of sovereignty fell into Xie Tingyuan's ears, causing Xie Tingyuan's heartbeat to suddenly skip a beat, and he looked at Lin Xingci waiting for his next sentence.

The owner who spoke didn't feel it at all, and continued to add: "Now you need to stay and do things for me." "

Xie Tingyuan: ..."Go to the next place." Xie Tingyuan pursed his lips, looking a little unhappy.

Lin Xingci didn't find out that even if Xie Tingyuan was unhappy, the performance on his face was very small, and Lin Xingci couldn't see it in a short time.

Being diverted by Xie Tingyuan's attention, Lin Xingci didn't pay attention here: "Go to the pharmacy and take a look, and do you know where beeswax is generally sold?"

"Pastry shops may know that they need honey. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Hmm." After

knowing where to get beeswax, Lin Xingqi was not in a hurry, and first went to the pharmacy to buy some herbs such as peppermint that are good for teeth.

"Don't you still have medicine at home, let alone you..." Xie Tingyuan's words were not finished, but Lin Xingci also knew what he was talking about.

"I have it at home, but I can't always use it at home, if I run out, the gains outweigh the losses. Lin Xingci didn't try to put things in the space, and he didn't know if he could put them in, if he couldn't put them in, it would mean that the things in the space would be used or less, and he didn't know if they could grow on their own.

"There is uncertainty, the efficacy of the drug can be half of the ginseng, I went to the pharmacy to buy it and brought it back for experiments, it is a pity to use it at home. Lin Xing winked mischievously at Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan also went with him, and those who used it to practice didn't have to ask too well.

The two stood in the shade of the tree for a while, Xie Tingyuan thought that Lin Xingci didn't know where to buy medicine, and when he was about to say take him, Lin Xingci spoke, but he was still a little hesitant.

"There are two pharmacies in the county, one of which I don't want to go to because of their senses, and the other is the last time I bought medicine for him, I don't know if I will be pestered to ask this time. Lin Xingci was a little entangled.

Xie Tingyuan gently squeezed Lin Xingci's hand and brought him back to his senses: "I'm here."

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan unconsciously, obviously it was just a very simple and common three words, but it felt very reliable when it came out of Xie Tingyuan's mouth, even if it was very dangerous in front of him, he didn't feel it.

"Good. Lin Xingci nodded, and took Xie Tingyuan to the pharmacy that sold it last time, the Elixir Hall.

The author has something to say: this is the first way to make money, and the second ~~↑ Back to top ↑ easy to read mobile phone network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 11 11
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
365 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
85.3K 8.5K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...