✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

41

367 11 0
By prince05026

☆ 47. Chapter 41: Looks like there's going to be one more

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 41 It seems that there will be one more person How

long does it take to get from the village to the county, how long does Lin Xingci rely on Xie Tingyuan.

I don't know if it's Lin Xingci's illusion, he felt leaning on Xie Tingyuan's body, and it would be more comfortable to smell the faint smell of acacia on his body, so he was reluctant to leave.

In addition, Xie Tingyuan didn't say anything to let him leave, so Lin Xingci leaned into the county with peace of mind.

The coachman ate the dog food he thought he thought was in the county all the way, looking at Xie Tingyuan, who was holding people and closing his eyes, and Lin Xingci, who was almost asleep in his arms, the corners of his mouth twitched.

"Ahem! The driver coughed twice to get the attention of the two men.

Attention was aroused, but what he received was Xie Tingyuan's cold knife eye.

The cold coachman was at a loss for a while, and said in a small voice after a long time: "The two sons have arrived." The

coachman couldn't say the two little brothers, so he used the word son, and after saying it, he found that the two of them seemed to be very suitable for the son.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and nodded lightly: "It's hard work."

Lin Xingci also opened his eyes and left Xie Tingyuan's arms, looking around: "Arrived?" "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded, jumped out of the ox cart first, and stretched out his hand to help Lin Xingci down.

Lin Xingci looked sideways at the coachman who was staring at him and Xie Tingyuan and said, "Please wait here for us to come back, if you are hungry, you can go buy a bowl of noodles to eat."

After speaking, Lin Xingci took out four cents from his arms and handed it to the coachman.

The coachman shook his head again and again, patted the cloth bag tied to the ox cart and said, "No, I have something to eat."

Lin Xingci smiled, put the money on the ox cart and explained: "He and I don't know when we can come back, it is estimated that it will be delayed for a very long time, so please wait here for a while, it can be regarded as buying you something for a tooth sacrifice." The

coachman thought for a while and nodded: "Then I'll wait here for you to come back." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded.

After arranging the coachman, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan walked out, because it was outside Xie Tingyuan helped Lin Ci to restrain a little.

The coachman looked at the back of Lin Xingqi and the two of them leaving, and couldn't help but sigh, these two people seem to be really a good match, and the girl lacks two excellent husbands.

After feeling emotional, he sat on the ox cart and began to weave bamboo baskets, which can not only pass the time but also make money.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan went to the carpenter shop for the first time, although there are carpenters in the village, all they can do are some simple tables, chairs and benches, such as wardrobes and beds, which are still not as good as those in the county.

The bed Lin Xingci is not changed, the home is big enough and not bad, it can be used for a long time, the wardrobe and some exquisite small objects and furniture Lin Xingci wants to buy, and when he sees the screen, Lin Xingci is even more moved.

Pulled Xie Tingyuan's clothes: "Do you think you can put a screen at home?" "

Huh? Xie Tingyuan didn't react for a while, what Lin Xingci wanted to do with the screen.

Lin Xingci explained: "Our bed and eating place are not blocked, people can see the bed as soon as they come in, it's okay to get up during the day, and it's embarrassing for someone to come in at night when it's cold."

Xie Tingyuan thought about the layout for a while and then spoke: "It's enough to set a medium one."

"Okay. Lin Xingci nodded, found the person in the store and began to say what he wanted, the wardrobe screen or something, and the last plus required a full seven taels of silver.

Watching Bai Huahua's silver leave his hands, Lin Xingqi was a little distressed for a while, and then thought about what is the point of making money or not, and sooner or later he will earn it back as much as he spends!

After thinking about it, Lin Xingci didn't blink an eye when he spent money, and paid directly when he reported the number, and he also thanked Tingyuan for selling a lot of clothes, plus he had a total of eleven sets of his own clothes, and he originally wanted to buy twelve sets, but after five sets of clothes in the ready-to-wear store, Lin Xingci didn't like the other clothes at all.

After the two of them changed into new clothes, their whole temperament changed, Lin Xingci was like a little boy who didn't know anything about the world, and Xie Tingyuan was the person in power in the family.

Lin Xingci's clothes are lake blue, with dark lines that look like orchids, but they are not the style of wide-sleeved robes, after all, there are not many rich people in this area, so the clothes are also easy to work, but even if you wear them out to meet people, they will not fall into disadvantage, and it is very good-looking with a little tidying.

Xie Tingyuan's clothes are similar to Lin Xingci's style, but his is dark color, and there are dark lines on it, but Lin Xingci has never seen this dark pattern, it looks like a double ring with flowers wrapped in it, and it is still quite good-looking.

With Xie Tingyuan's face, Lin Xingci almost wanted to visit a few more stores to buy a few more pieces for Xie Tingyuan.

So Lin Xingci bought his six sets of clothes, and Xie Tingyuan's five sets of clothes cost a total of twelve taels, and he didn't feel distressed at all when he paid.

The two of them also look very good when they wear it, and they can also wear it on the ground without feeling distressed, after all, it is not a silk expensive fabric.

After buying clothes, the two went to the place where they bought the balm, originally Lin Xingci wanted to buy some raw materials for production before going to see them, but as soon as Xie Tingyuan reminded them, he temporarily gave up to see what tastes that were selling well.

Although Lin Xingci is confident that the taste he makes will not be bad, it is also harmless to learn more.

Out of the door of the ready-to-wear shop, the two walked towards the alley specializing in rouge gouache with a clear goal.

As soon as they came to the intersection, a variety of fragrances poured towards the two of them, and these fragrances were not unpleasant to smell separately, but they were very pungent when put together.

Lin Xingci frowned slightly and was a little uncomfortable, and Xie Tingyuan also frowned, as if he remembered something bad.

Lin Xingci gently pulled Xie Tingyuan's clothes: "It's okay."

Looks like there's

going to be one more." Xie Tingyuan shook his head, helped Lin Xingci and took him inside.

The further he walked in, the more obvious the various pungent fragrances became, and Lin Xingci just wanted to go out and breathe fresh air after reading it quickly.

There are many scattered vendors on both sides of the street, and there are all kinds of bottles and cans on the stalls, and some people who can't afford to buy the ones in the shops will choose the outside vendors.

Lin Xingci also looked at the balm, rouge, gouache and the like on the small vendors, a boy like him who is not sensitive to makeup feels that the quality is not good, if a girl who can make up comes over, don't be too disgusted.

Even so, there are many people who come to buy things from the small vendors.

After staring at the crowd and thinking about it, Lin Xingci also understood that not everyone in this era can afford to use good things, and it is more than enough for ordinary people.

If you really make balm, it is impossible to take the route of the top for the rich family, they all have their own fixed sources, then take a cheap and people-friendly route, or find a store to cooperate... Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was deep in thought, and pursed his lips, then his eyes turned around, as if he was looking for something, and finally his gaze stopped at a place called Tianxiang Pavilion.

"Let's go inside and have a look. Xie Tingyuan spoke up and pulled Lin Xingci's attention back.

Lin Xing returned to his senses and looked at the place Xie Tingyuan said, it was a shop that looked quite high-end, and he knew by looking at the name of the store that this was a shop that bought rouge gouache.

"It's okay for us to go in. Lin Xingci was a little uncertain for a while, he and Xie Tingyuan wouldn't buy anything when they went in, wouldn't they really be kicked out if they went in like this?

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "It's okay, let's go."

"Really? Lin Xingci was still a little unconvinced, and at the same time, seeing that Xie Tingyuan's javelin didn't seem to be a lie, he hesitated for a moment and followed him in.

As soon as the two entered, a gorgeous-looking woman greeted her, her ten fingers were painted with red and gorgeous Kodan, and she approached Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci in a bewitching posture in dark red clothes.

"Do you need something, do you need Huan Niang to recommend to you? "Although the woman who calls herself Huan Niang is enchanting and has her own style in every action, she is not vulgar, but the smell on her body is still very strong.

Lin Xingci spoke: "Let's take a look at the balm." "

O balm, come with me. Saying that, Huan Niang wanted to hold Lin Xingci with her hand.

Lin Xingci, who was moving fast, didn't have time to react, and just when he was about to meet Lin Xingci, Xie Tingyuan stopped between Lin Xingci and Huan Niang with a small change.

At the same time, in a position that Lin Xingci couldn't see, he revealed his jade pendant.

Huan Niang, who saw the jade pendant, showed a look of awe, and when she was about to salute and shout, she received Xie Tingyuan's warning eyes, and immediately stopped her mouth, and looked at Lin Xingci with a little awe.

"What kind of balm do the two sons need to see. Huan Niang and Lin Xingci kept a certain distance between them to ensure that they could hear their voices and not get too close.

Lin Xingci didn't pay much attention to Huan Niang's changes, if she followed up like that, he estimated that he would leave after long.

Thinking in his heart, Lin Xingci's eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan, and it was natural to get along with him.

"We'll just take a look. Lin Xingci said slowly: "Can you see everything here?"

Huan Niang nodded, don't say just look at it, she won't hesitate to take the entire Tianxiang Pavilion back.

"Then please bring me some of them, and we'll just look at the balm. Lin Xingci said.

Huan Niang: "No problem. With

Huan Niang, the proprietress of the store, leading the way, Lin Xingci didn't take long to read the entire Tianxiang Pavilion's balm, and also showed him a little problem.

Some balms smell very good and good, and they can be used on the hands to change a taste, the fragrance is still there, but it is very pungent, and some are very light and basically tasteless, but when used on the body, the smell is directly out.

This type will sell very well, and the one that becomes stronger when used on the body will not sell very well." Lin Xing asked.

Huan Niang stroked her hair embarrassedly: "That's all there is in the store."

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the storefront: "The storefront is so big, it's already big here." Lin

Xingci didn't know the size of each county or city, nor did he know what it was like to reach saturation.

Standing in front of the balm rack, smelling the smell of blending together, Lin Xingci lowered his head and thought.

At this time, Xie Tingyuan turned his head sideways and looked at Huan Niang with an indifferent expression, Huan Niang lowered her head when she received the sight from Xie Tingyuan, and she was quiet as if she had seen some natural enemy.

"Xie Tingyuan. Lin Xingci suddenly spoke.

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan retracted his gaze and looked at Lin Xingci with a soft expression, which was very different from looking at Huan Niang's gaze.

Huan Niang took the opportunity to quietly raise her head, and after seeing Xie Tingyuan's expression, the whole person was frightened and immediately lowered her head, and after bowing her head, she couldn't control herself from raising her head again, and quietly looked at Lin Xingci.

A thought crossed her mind, and it looked like there would be one more master in the near future.

The author has something to say: Roar, it's a pity that Xingci Cub doesn't know that his family is an old attacker, and he is still thinking about raising him, smiling ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
146 11 11
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
6.5K 139 5
(Y/N) (L/N), he is the best Guardian in the class of Hunter. He was the former protégé of Cayde-6. One day.... he was transported in the Another univ...