✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

37

426 8 0
By prince05026

☆ 39. Chapter 37: There's Always Someone Showing Up

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 37 There are always people in the Xuan

house, after Lin Xingci and the others went out, they put on their clothes after dividing them by two, but the pants were still only wearing underwear, and they didn't put on the outer pants.

"Let's go, let's go. Lin Xingci came out of the house and said as he brought the door.

Lu Luo didn't have an opinion, standing a few meters away from Xie Tingyuan and nodded.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci, stepped forward and walked to his side and asked, "Brought the silver?"

Lin Xingci nodded and locked the door of his house: "Bring it, I won't forget this." "

Well, let's go. Xie Tingyuan naturally raised his hand to help Lin Xingci and took him away.

After the two of them walked out for a while, Lu Luo, who followed behind, followed and pouted at the two walking in front of them.

The speed at which the three of them walked was not slow, and Lu Luo's house was not particularly far from Lin Xingci's house.

Compared with other villagers in the village, the Lin family and the Lu family are close to each other, and if they were to other places, Lin Xingqi and a few of them would probably leave.

When the three of them were about to arrive at Lu Luo's house, they saw a lot of people standing at the door, and the cow was led by a person in the middle position, it seemed that this was the owner of the cow.

At this time, having cattle is equivalent to having a car at home in modern times, and the cattle in the village are usually used to cultivate the land and occasionally bring people to the county.

Lu Dezhu, who was on the periphery, had always paid attention to the outside, and when Lu Luo took Lin Xing to resign, he saw it, and immediately walked towards the three of them.

"It's time for a little resignation. As he spoke, his eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's somewhat wrong hand, and Lin Xingci, who leaned on Xie Tingyuan with most of the weight of his body, squinted: "What are you two doing, why are you still injured?"

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lu Dezhu in surprise, he didn't expect him to see that he and Lin Xingci were injured after a simple look, could it be that he was a hidden master?

Don't blame Xie Tingyuan for thinking too much, after all, he and Lin Xingci's injuries have been bandaged, and they are all covered by clothes, even if he sees Lin Xingci can only walk on one foot, he will only think about whether he has broken his foot, and he will not think about injury at all.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Uncle Lu with a hint of vigilance in his eyes, if he didn't look carefully, no one would find out, and no one would find out here.

Lin Xingci didn't think so much about Xie Tingyuan in his heart, and asked himself: "Uncle, where did you see that I was injured, obviously it was covered outside."

Asked by Lin Xingci, Lu Dezhu waved his hand and explained: "The smell of medicine on the two of you is too strong, and your legs and Yuan boy's hands don't look like they are okay at first glance.

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Dezhu in surprise: "Uncle, you are really amazing." "

Harm. Lu Dezhu waved his hand and didn't take it to heart: "Xiao Ci is also here to rent cattle and plough the land?"

"Yes, it will be faster to rent cattle to plough the paddy fields, and this is not about to be sown, so I want to make a little time. Lin Xingci said.

Lu Dezhu nodded: "Yes, go and line up and talk to the person who rents the cow, how long do you want to rent."

Lin Xingci: "Huh?

Seeing this, Lu Luo immediately explained to Lin Xingci: "Renting cattle is calculated according to time, the minimum is one hour, six dollars an hour, you can pay as long as you want, and then the cattle will be brought to your house for you to use, and when the time comes, he will also come and bring it back."

Lin Xingci nodded to show that he understood, and then followed Lu Dezhu to line up.

To say that it is to queue is actually crowding people to see who can squeeze to the front.

But Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci were injured, and they couldn't be so brainless like these people, so the two of them were waiting around slowly, and at the same time, Lin Xingci could just think about how long it would take for his two acres of land to be cultivated.

Looking through his own memories, he had seen his grandparents plough the land with oxen in modern times, and it would take at least three hours from the beginning of plowing the land to plowing it several times, so it looked like he was going to rent it for two hours.

The time was calculated, and one of the most important questions came to his mind, and that was that he would not plow the land with oxen!

Lin Xingci hesitated, poked the man next to him and asked, "Will you drive an ox to plow the land?" "

What? Xie Tingyuan suspected for a moment that he had misheard, and looked sideways at Lin Xingci beside him and said, "What are you asking." "

I said you wouldn't be able to drive an ox to plow the land. Lin Xingci stared at Xie Tingyuan, expecting his answer.

Lin Xingci's question directly made Xie Tingyuan don't know how to say it, he can ride a horse and drive, and he really hasn't tried to drive a bull.

However, looking at Lin Xing's expectant eyes, Xie Tingyuan couldn't give up a refusal answer, and replied after a while: "I can go to study."

Lin Xingci shook his head, he just asked with the mentality of giving it a try, it would be best if Xie Tingyuan would, it didn't matter if he would, after all, he wouldn't be embarrassed to say that others wouldn't.

"It's okay, you don't need to learn, I'll ask Uncle if he can help, I'll pay for the cow." Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan thought about it and agreed: "I think it's feasible."

Lin Xingci: "Then I'll ask."

"Well, okay. Xie Tingyuan approached Lu Dezhu with Lin Xingci.

When Lin Xingci was almost getting closer, he didn't need to say anything more Xie Tingyuan stopped in a suitable position, so Lin Xingci raised his hand and gently patted Lu Dezhu's shoulder: "Uncle."

"What's wrong? Lu Dezhu looked back at Lin Xingci, but did not withdraw from the team: "Is there something wrong?"

Chapter 37: There's Always Someone Showing Off

"Yes." Lin Xingci nodded: "Uncle, I won't use oxen to plow the land." "

Oh, I thought it was a big deal. Lu Dezhu patted Lin Xingci on the shoulder: "When you rent Uncle Niu to help you plow, two acres of land won't take long."

Lin Xingci hurriedly shook his head: "Uncle, it's right to want you to help, but what I think is that I will pay for the cattle to rent, and you don't have to rent it."

"How's that going to happen? Lu Dezhu refused: "Your family is yours now, the money should be spent on the blade, and renting an ox cart is not expensive, how can you rent it."

Lin Xingci pursed his lips and shook his head: "Uncle, I was originally bothering you, I went to find someone to help and gave him money, but now I just spend the money to rent cattle, no matter how you look at it, it looks like I'm taking advantage." "

But..."Lu Dezhu still wanted to refuse Lin Xingci, it wouldn't be long before he could help him, and he couldn't do anything to make a child spend money.

Lin Xingci said lightly as if he knew what Lu Dezhu was thinking: "Alas, if Uncle doesn't agree, it looks like I'm going to spend money to rent an ox cart and ask someone to help."

With Lin Xingci's small expression, it looks as lost as he is.

Lu Dezhu was still hesitating, and finally Lu Luo stepped forward and explained to his father: "Daddy, don't think too much, you don't spend money to help Ah Ci, doesn't it cost him two copies to invite someone to come?"

Lu Dezhu thought about it, and he thought about it, but he still didn't nod in agreement.

Lu Luo thought for a while and continued: "If Daddy still decides not to go, and feels that he has taken advantage of it, it is a big deal to call Ah Ci to come to the house for dinner a few more times."

"Oh yes. Lu Dezhu didn't expect that one day he would be enlightened by his son, but he didn't have any burden to agree, looked at Lin Xing and said, "Okay, then I'll rent a cow and I'll plow the land."

Lin Xingci squinted and smiled: "Then it's decided, how long will you rent it, uncle."

Lu Dezhu thought for a while and replied: "Four hours, I have rented it for so long before."

"Well, with my two hours, that's six hours, and a total of thirty-six dollars. Lin Xingci counted out the money.

Lu Dezhu was stunned for a moment when he heard that Lin Xingci was going to rent for two hours, and asked, "Isn't your house just two acres of paddy fields?"

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, is there anything wrong."

"Two acres of paddy fields can be cultivated in just one hour, and what to do with wasting that money by renting two hours." Lu Dezhu said: "One is enough."

"Can one be plowed?" Lin Xingci was a little unconvinced.

Lu Dezhu raised his hand and originally wanted to pat Lin Xingci's head, but he was protected by Xie Tingyuan beside him, and his hand turned and patted him on the shoulder: "What's not good, you have to believe in your uncle and me."

Lin Xingci pursed his lips, but still shook his head: "No, an hour of plowing will make you too tired, and the extra hour will be used as a rest time, so you don't have to rush so much, and the six yuan is not expensive."

Lin Xingci's words were heard by a woman next to her, and she pursed her lips disdainfully and mocked

Lin Xingci: "It's really not a good family, I don't know how expensive firewood and rice are, and it's not expensive to pay six cents."

Mixed with the woman's voice, Lin Xingci stopped talking and looked sideways.

Seeing that these people had their eyes on her, the woman raised her neck and prepared to scold: "What do you see, is there something wrong with what I said?"

Lin Xingci didn't want to pay attention to the woman, took a look away, and told Lu Dezhu again about the time he wanted to rent.

The woman thought that Lin Xingci was frightened by what she said, so she spoke again: "Don't pretend to be big if you don't have money, it's a joke if you can't get the money." The

woman's voice was not small, and the people around her all turned their heads to look at Lin Xingqi after hearing it.

Lin Xingci frowned, he was surprised, what was wrong with him, he could still be said when he came to rent a cow, how idle this person was.

"I don't have to do with you if I don't take the money, auntie. Lin Xingci said coldly: "Could it be that because you can't take it yourself, auntie, you think that others can't take it?" "

Bah, who can't take it out, but my man has a job in the county, and he can bring sixty wen a month to his family." As she spoke, the woman puffed up her chest proudly, ready to receive the envious gaze from the people around her.

She is the richest in the village, and her man can bring some balm back, and the women in the village are envious.

Sure enough, there are many people who look at women with envy, and most of them are envious.

The corners of Lin Xingci's mouth trembled slightly: "It has nothing to do with me that your family makes so much money, and I don't spend your family's money." The

woman's expectant envious gaze did not appear from Lin Xingci's eyes, which made her angry, and she was about to speak, but was interrupted by the person who rented the cow.

"I said, if you don't rent it, I'll leave, and I've been around here for most of the day, and I've been talking about six words. The man who rented the cow squinted at the woman who said that he was rich, and just now she was saying that it was too expensive, cheaper.

"I'm going to rent it for six hours. Lin Xing didn't care about the surroundings and said how long he wanted to use.

When the man heard the time, he smiled directly: "Okay! Six hours are a total of thirty-six texts.

Lin Xingci nodded, and after confirming the time with the man, he took out thirty-six texts and handed them to the man, and then left directly, no matter what these people behind him thought.

Everyone else was lamenting that Lin Xing had been resigning for a long time, and only the woman who was showing off was wondering why Lin Xingci was suddenly so rich, and Thirty-six Wen had more than half of the money her family made in a month.

Could it be him.... The woman stared at the back of Lin Xingci and his party leaving, not knowing what they were thinking.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
78.2K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
6.5K 139 5
(Y/N) (L/N), he is the best Guardian in the class of Hunter. He was the former protégé of Cayde-6. One day.... he was transported in the Another univ...
85.4K 8.5K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...