✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

36

461 9 1
By prince05026

☆ 37. Chapter 36: A Beautiful Misunderstanding?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 36: A Beautiful Misunderstanding?

In the early morning, Heliu Village had a hint of coolness, and Xie Tingyuan, who came in from outside with medicine, heard Lin Xingci eating in the house, and kept muttering something he hadn't heard of.

"Xiao long bao, fried dumplings, leek cakes, fried buns, rice rolls.... Ah, I really want to eat these things! Lin Xingci couldn't say that he was greedy.

However, Xie Tingyuan had never heard any of these things that Lin Xingci was talking about, and he was standing by the door thinking about what Lin Xingci was shouting, which sounded like food.

"No! Lin Xingci slapped the table: "I must try to make a little more, maybe I can make money by eating it myself, and I can't have children if I keep the money at home."

Lin Xingci is ambitious and full of energy, and as long as he thinks that he can make these foods, his saliva is secreted wildly.

"What are you reading? Xie Tingyuan walked in.

Lin Xingci raised his head suddenly, looked at Xie Tingyuan who walked in, and replied, "Some food."

Lin Xingci glanced at the medicine Xie Tingyuan brought in and asked, "Where did these medicines come from, do we have medicine for trauma in our family?"

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows in surprise: "You forgot?"

"I forgot something. Lin Xingci thought for a while: "Isn't it that I took something from the space last night...."Speaking of this, Lin Xingci reacted, he had found a way to go in and out, and he could also bring things out of the space: "Yes, these are all things I brought out yesterday." "

Well, let's change the dressing. Xie Tingyuan picked up Lin Xingci and brought him to the bed to sit down so that he could change the dressing.

When Lin Xingci sat on the bed, his legs were also put on the bed by Xie Tingyuan, and he was about to take off his pants, Lin Xingci was excited, raised his hand and pressed his pants: "I can come by myself!"

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's pants protection, and smiled: "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Lin Xingci nodded again and again.

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan did what he said, he really let go of the hand that was holding Lin Xingci's pants, put the medicine aside and looked at Lin Xingci with a smile.

Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, put his pants back on and began to roll up from the hem of his trousers, why did he have to take off his pants when he could circle them up for medicine?

Lin Xingci's hands kept moving, and at the same time complained to Xie Tingyuan in his heart.

As soon as he rolled up halfway, Lin Xingci found that the gray-white underwear could no longer be rolled up, and a large lump was stacked at the knees.

Lin Xingci originally wanted to work harder, but the fabric couldn't be rolled up at the knees anymore, and the elasticity of the fabric at this time was not particularly good, and it was already the limit to be able to roll here.

However, Lin Xingci's wounds were not fully exposed, and most of them were under his pants, which were covered by his pants.

Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who seemed to be watching a play on the side, and suddenly there was a momentum in his stomach that he would not admit defeat, and he lowered his head and continued to work hard to fight against his underwear.

He didn't believe it, he couldn't roll it up! If he can't go up again, he will throw these pants away!

It's a pity that the pants can't hear Lin Xingci's threat, and it still stubbornly doesn't let Lin Xingci roll up.

"It's rolling, and the pants are going to be gone. Xie Tingyuan opened his mouth to stop Lin Xingci, if he let Lin Xingci talk again, he would enjoy the beautiful scenery of tearing his pants, although there was a faint expectation in his heart, but Xie Tingyuan did not show it.

Lin Xingci raised his head and looked at Xie Tingyuan with resentment, as if he was reprimanding Xie Tingyuan with his eyes.

Xie Tingyuan pretended that he didn't see Lin Xingci's expression, calmly came to Lin Xingci, looked at his exposed legs and asked, "Need help?"

Lin Xingci wanted to say no strongly, but his injury was too long, and it was not particularly easy to operate alone, but he still shook his head stubbornly: "No!" "

Haha. Xie Tingyuan chuckled: "I'm embarrassed to take off my pants, it's all men who are embarrassed."

Lin Xingci really wanted to bite Xie Tingyuan, but he reacted when he said this. That's right, both of them are men, and they don't want to jerk him off when they take off their pants, what are they doing with such a twist, and they don't suffer.

After Lin Xingci figured it out, he took off his pants, and a pair of fair-skinned and slender legs with a thin layer of muscles appeared in sight, and the leg shape was very good, but unfortunately this injury ruined the beauty.

Xie Tingyuan finished looking at Lin Xingci's legs, and while he didn't notice it, he quietly looked away, sat on the edge of the bed and began to unwrap the bandage and apply medicine to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci looked at the green medicine in the pottery bowl, and then looked at Xie Tingyuan and had to say that the real person still has the talent to be a doctor, and the herbs can be remembered once they are used.

Originally, in the cave, Xie Tingyuan also gave Lin Xingci medicine, but at that time, the vision was not good, and the environment did not know whether it was safe or dangerous, Xie Tingyuan only thought about taking medicine quickly to avoid infection and fever, and the medicine was casual.

But now Xie Tingyuan is not so anxious to take medicine, and the movements of his hands are also unusually gentle, as if he is treating some fragile object, and I don't know if this injury will leave a wound.

While giving Lin Xing resignation medicine, Xie Tingyuan thought about whether to buy a bottle of scar removal cream for Lin Xingci, but if he went now, he estimated that those people would come to him again.

Xie Tingyuan frowned, he didn't want to expose his behavior now, it looked like he was going to find a time to find that person.

"What's wrong. Lin Xingci was originally looking around boredly, but when he turned around, he saw Xie Tingyuan's wrinkled eyebrows that could kill a fly, and thought that there was something wrong with his injury: "Is there something wrong with my injury?"

Xie Tingyuan came back to his senses and raised his eyes slightly: "The wound is fine, I'm thinking about something." "

Oh. Lin Xingci nodded, looked down at his rewrapped legs, and didn't know when he could remove this bandage, he wanted to take a bath.

The two of them were in the house in harmony and love, and before they were quiet, Lu Luo's babbling voice came from outside.

"Ah Ci! Ah Ci! Lu Luo's voice came in unusually obviously, Xie Tingyuan on the bed looked at the door, his brows furrowed slightly, and his expression was cold, how could this person come over if he had something to do, and then got up and walked outside.

"Hey, wait for me! Lin Xingci hurriedly started to put on his pants, Xie Tingyuan heard Lin Xingci shouting for help, hesitated for a moment, and then turned back to help Lin Xingci.

Lu Luo and Lin Xingci don't have to think about it, it is definitely Lin Xingci in the first place.

Lu Luo didn't give Lin Xingci a chance to put on his pants, and he usually came to Lin Xingci's house directly, so he didn't have the idea of knocking on the door at all.

So Lu Luo pushed the door in, and saw a scene that shocked him speechless.

Lin Xingci was wearing pants, and the injured leg should be paid attention to, Lin Xingci asked Xie Tingyuan to help him tear open his pants, otherwise he would rub the bandage open.

Because he was afraid that Lin Xingci would hurt, Xie Tingyuan did not wrap Lin Xingci's leg too tightly when he bandaged it, as long as there was a little friction from external forces, it would be misplaced.

Because of his position, Xie Tingyuan was half-bent over to pull Lin Xingci's pants, and Lin Xingci was standing with his uninjured legs, and at the same time pressed half of his weight on Xie Tingyuan's body to borrow strength.

But Lu Luo, the person who just came in, looked like Xie Tingyuan was holding Lin Xingci, his hand was in an indescribable position of Lin Xingci, and Lin Xingci seemed to be leaning on Xie Tingyuan.

"You guys....!! Lu Luo looked at the two of them in shock.

Don't look at Lu Luo and Lin Xingci are about the same age, he knows a lot more things than Lin Xingci, for example, two men are together is a contract, and the contract is generally considered by people who can't afford to marry a daughter-in-law.

There is also a kind of man who likes men, so he will also choose to contract with men, so Lin Xingci likes men!

Lu Luo, who summed it up, almost scared his jaw off, and instantly understood why Lin Xingci brought Xie Tingyuan back at that time, this is to be a child husband!

Then he looked at Xie Tingyuan, and immediately changed his mind, this is to bring him back directly as a daughter-in-law!

Lu Luo changed his expression as if his face had changed, and he looked at the two of them as if he knew how to do it.

Lin Xingci blinked his eyes, and looked at Lu Luo, whose expression changed from shock to surprise, what was he thinking?

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was face to face with him, and asked silently with his eyes: What's wrong with him?

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly, indicating that he couldn't see it.

The interaction between the two now falls in Lu Luo's eyes, just like an eyebrow flirtation, and Lu Luo has a toothache when he sees it: "You two should be more restrained."

Lin Xingci/Xie Tingyuan was full of question marks, and looked at Lu Luo with a brush: "Huh?

Lu Luo covered his face and chose not to look at the two men, and just when he turned around and was about to leave, he thought about the purpose of his coming, and looked back at the two inside.

"Ah Ci, have you finished plowing your paddy fields? Lu Luo asked.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "I plan to rent an ox cart to plow the paddy field."

Lu Luo nodded: "Okay, my father also wants to use cattle to plow the fields, today the cattle are here, if you want to use it, hurry up to my house, otherwise it will be too late to catch up with the sowing."

"Good! Lin Xingci replied directly, without the slightest hesitation, he pulled his pants and went to Lu Luo's house with Lu Luo to pay for the cow.

Xie Tingyuan directly grabbed Lin Xingci's waist and didn't let him move.

"What are you doing. Lin Xing turned his head and glanced at Xie Tingyuan.

"What's the hurry, forget that you just took the medicine and have a leg injury. Xie Tingyuan said slowly.

Lin Xingqi pursed his lips and reached out to pat Xie Tingyuan's shoulder: "Aren't you also injured, and you are still stopping me like this."

Xie Tingyuan: "My hand is not injured." "

I didn't hurt my foot. Lin Xingci said this, but he really didn't struggle to keep up with Lu Luo.

"It's not that I won't let you go, I'll take you there when you get dressed. Xie Tingyuan Fu Lin Xingci stood up, picked up the clothes on the side and put them in his arms: "I'll wait for you outside." After

speaking, he left directly, and took Lu Luo, who came in without knocking, by the way.

Lu Luo blinked innocently, glanced at Lin Xingci who was stunned by the bed, and then looked up at Xie Tingyuan, who had a cold face, and shook his head.

I don't know why Ah Ci likes such a man who has a cold face from time to time, obviously Ah Ci is such a good person.

Lu Luo complained shallowly in his heart, and he didn't dare to let Xie Tingyuan see it, he was still a little afraid of Xie Tingyuan.

The author has something to say: Lu Luo: It turns out that you have such a relationship! It looks like I'm going to keep my distance from Ah Ci to avoid being injured by mistake, jealous men are irrational! I'm going to put an end to it at the root.

Lin Xingci: What?

Xie Tingyuan lowered his head and thought.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Brother Thank You, [Tanmei] Dream or truth... , [Tanmei] Dream Dessert House, [Tanmei] (Douhua Homo) Complex, [Tanmei] Amnesiac Magician, [Tanmei] Ability Codex , [Tanmei] Lotus Pond , [Tanmei] Happy Birthday, [Tanmei] The World of Sword and Magic, [Tanmei] What to do with the Colonel's cat

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 11 11
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
6.5K 139 5
(Y/N) (L/N), he is the best Guardian in the class of Hunter. He was the former protégé of Cayde-6. One day.... he was transported in the Another univ...
239K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...