✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

34

448 10 0
By prince05026

☆ 35. Chapter 34: Space knows how to use it

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 34 After knowing how to use

the space, Lin Xingci felt that his meaning suddenly floated, and then gently landed in a place, where the smell of earth could be clearly smelled.

However, Lin Xingci was very sleepy, and the smell of earth could not affect his rest, so he didn't pay attention to it and continued to sleep deeply.

After sleeping for a while, Lin Lin Xingci suddenly felt that something was wrong, and suddenly opened his eyes to see the blue sky.

I didn't react for a while, and I lay in place in a daze, my head running stiffly.

Where is this? Isn't he sleeping in his bed? Why did you suddenly appear outside?

With a stomach full of questions, Lin Xingci sat up, looked around, and gradually he reacted.

Is he in this space again?

Lin Xingci got up from the ground, came to the place overgrown with herbs, squatted down and looked at the herbs and thought: It would be good if he could take them out, so that he and Xie Tingyuan's injuries could heal quickly.

Thinking about it, he started digging up a herb to stop bleeding and solidifying injuries and put it in his hand.

"Huh? Lin Xingci suddenly found that there was a strange mark on his wrist, not very big but very delicate, a blue ball surrounded by a silver decoration like hollow butterfly wings, which looked mysterious and beautiful.

"What is this. Lin Xingci put down the medicine in his hand, rubbed the mark on his wrist vigorously, and rubbed his wrist red without any change.

In the end, his wrist hurt, Lin Xingci also gave up and continued to rub him, and it did not affect his daily life on his wrist, and when he was seen, he said that he was looking for someone to tattoo it, but he didn't know if there was a tattoo in this world.

Lin Xingci shook his hand and continued to dig up the herbs in the medicinal field, he didn't know why he was digging so much, and it was still unknown whether he could take them out.

After digging for a long time, Lin Xingci had already harvested a bunch of herbs, stared at the herbs for a while, turned around and went to the vegetable and fruit fields to find what he originally wanted to plant.

It didn't take long for the vegetables and fruits to grow a lot, and some of them had already bloomed.

Lin Xingci sighed: "What a magical place.

After

finishing the chatter, Lin Xingci still dug up some tomato and cucumber plants as before, and he was hungry for sweet and sour tomatoes for a long time.

After digging up the red water and cucumbers, Lin Xingci turned his gaze to the potatoes on the side again.

It didn't take a few seconds to calm down, the current time is not suitable for planting potatoes, and it will take about ten months to plant them, and now they can be eaten when they are brought back.

Forget it, Lin Xing glanced at the bulging potatoes durianly, and then pulled his gaze away and continued to look at other things.

If you can take the things out of the space, you don't have to worry about not being able to eat potatoes at all, plus time passes so quickly here in the space.

While walking around the space, Lin Xingci still didn't forget to find a way to get out, he didn't understand how to go out last time, and now he came in in a daze, which was too sudden.

"Hey. Lin Xingci sighed: "Why didn't the person who left this space also leave a hint on how to get in and out?" It's really uncomfortable to be like a headless fly. Spit

and complain, Lin Xingci was still silently recalling what he had done at that time, and he triggered the opportunity to let himself out.

Lie down? Closing your eyes and babbling? Or cover your eyes with your hands?

Cover your eyes! Lin Xingci had a flash of inspiration in his head, could it be that he wanted to use this mark on his hand?

The last time he came in, Lin Xingci didn't look at his changes carefully, and after he came in, he was only surprised and observed around, even if he didn't use the mark to go out, this mark that appeared on his wrist must have his use.

Just do it, Lin Xingci closed his eyes and put his wrist on his forehead, and said a word in his heart.

This time did not disappoint Lin Xingci, a slight feeling of dizziness hit him, and when Lin Xingci opened his eyes again, there was a lot of excitement around him, and it seemed that he was back!

Lin Xingci immediately became excited, sat up directly from the bed, and Xie Tingyuan, who was sleeping next to him, also found out that Lin Xingci had woken up for the first time.

Opening his eyes, in the darkness, Xie Tingyuan could only see a faint outline: "What's wrong." "

I found out how to get in! Lin Xingci excitedly pressed Xie Tingyuan's hand.

"Huh? What the? Xie Tingyuan was puzzled.

"O space! It's where we go to collect herbs and dig up plants. Lin Xing did not shy away from it, and told Xie Tingyuan directly.

Lin Xing thought, anyway, Xie Tingyuan also knew how much, it didn't matter if he had any more intentions, he wouldn't be able to sleep here a long time ago.

Xie Tingyuan pulled out his hand from Lin Xingci's hand, got out of bed and lit the candle, came to the bed with the candlestick and put the candlestick on the window next to the bed: "Space? That's not in the mountains.

"yes, I don't know why, but I just went into that space again, and I can still dig something! Speaking of this, Lin Xingci suddenly paused, and lowered his head: "But I don't know how to bring it out..."

Xie Tingyuan understood what Lin Xingci wanted to express, and nodded: "I know what you want to say, you can go in now but you can't bring things out, right?"

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan by the warm yellow candlelight, thought about it and nodded: "Almost."

Saying that, Lin Xingci thought of discovering the mark on his wrist in the space, and he had a flash of inspiration, since he borrowed the mark, did he also borrow the mark when he brought things out?

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci immediately reached out and opened his sleeve to look at his wrist, while Xie Tingyuan watched his movements quietly on the side.

Sure enough, at the moment when the sleeves were pulled up, Lin Xingci saw that the exact same mark that he had seen in the space appeared on his wrist, and his face instantly appeared with joy.

"Maybe I know how to bring it out! Lin Xingci was excited.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the mysterious and beautiful mark on Lin Xingci's wrist, pursed his lips to interrupt the excited Lin Xingci, and looked serious: "Lin Xingci." "

Huh? Lin Xingci hadn't recovered from the excitement yet, and his face was still full of joy: "What's wrong."

"Don't show this mark on your hand to others. "Xie Tingyuan is upright.

Lin Xingci looked down at the mark on his hand and said, "Why should I show it to others."

Xie Tingyuan was stunned when he heard Lin Xingci's rhetorical question.

"I'm going to tell you because I trust you, and if it were someone else, I wouldn't have said a word to them at all. "Lin Xingci is not the kind of stupid person who has no brains, and saying anything good is a pure injustice.

However, when Xie Tingyuan said this, Lin Xingci began to pay attention to the degree of his speech, and it seemed that he still had to control it.

Now Xie Tingyuan is still living in his house, if he leaves one day, and suddenly blushes at the things on his body, won't it be over? After all, knowing people and faces but not hearts, such as some big families and imperial families, can be ruthless if they are related by blood.

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci's eyes fell on Xie Tingyuan's body, stared at him deeply several times, and at the same time made a decision in his heart.

If this was really the case, Lin Xingci was ready to move out of this place, he didn't believe that he could still find himself in a place like ancient times where news spread slowly.

Thinking about it, Lin Xingci thought about what he should do if he really left.

"Lin Xingci? Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was distracted, so he shouted.

"Huh? Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan suspiciously.

In fact, Xie Tingyuan heard Lin Xingci say that he believed that he would only tell himself, and he was still very happy, but there were some things that Lin Xingci still had to remind him, otherwise the simple Lin Xingci would not know how many times he would be targeted.

Lin Innocence Xingci blinked and waited for Xie Tingyuan to say something.

"It doesn't matter if I tell me, but if these miracles on your body are known by outsiders..."Xie Tingyuan thought for a while: "Although I can protect you, it won't be as leisurely as it is now."

Lin Xingci nodded: "I understand, after all, what I have on me is too surprising."

Xie Tingyuan: "Yes." Having

said this, the two of them quieted down together, and Lin Xingci forgot to try to see if he could use the method he came out to bring things out, but stared at Xie Tingyuan for a long time.

Xie Tingyuan, who was stared at by Lin Xingci, didn't react, and still sat on the edge of the bed indifferently.

"Xie Tingyuan. Lin Xing spoke.

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan's gaze turned to Lin Xingci lightly, and his ink-like eyes stared at Xie Tingyuan seriously: "What's wrong."

Lin Xingci put a hand on his chin and rested it weakly: "I'm just a little curious, aren't you excited?"

"Heartbeat? Xie Tingyuan's movements did not change, he still stared at Lin Xingci with his eyes, his eyes were full of Lin Xingci's figure, what kind of heartbeat? Xie Tingyuan's mind suddenly didn't turn, and his heart unconsciously beat faster.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, you have seen these magical things with your own eyes, aren't you impressed?"

After listening to Lin Xingci's explanation, Xie Tingyuan didn't know why, and a faint sense of loss suddenly appeared in his heart, but he didn't reassure him.

"There are some things or things that cannot be forced, and it is impossible to say that you have not been touched by the magic in you, but I know one thing. Saying that, Xie Tingyuan paused, stared at Lin Xingci and continued: "In you, it will reflect its value, and my opportunity is not this."

After

listening to what Xie Tingyuan said, Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan in surprise, why Xie Tingyuan could have such a high consciousness, who taught him this.

"You, did you come up with all this yourself? Lin Xingci was curious.

Xie Tingyuan hesitated for a moment and replied, "It's my father and mother."

Lin Xingci was surprised: "It's actually my uncle and aunt, and I suddenly want to see the second elder."

Xie Tingyuan was silent for a long time, and then slowly spoke: "They... It's gone.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 催婚大作战(GL) 、 [耽美] 变o后我和宿敌he了 、 [耽美] 穿越古代之夫了个夫 、 [耽美] 劫 、 [耽美] 便装有情人 、 [耽美] 穿越之抽象派画师 、 [耽美] 庶子难为 、 [耽美] 穿越之教主的苦逼生活 、 [耽美] 帷幕 、 [耽美] 大佬他冷艳无双

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
230K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...