✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

32

479 8 1
By prince05026

☆ 33. Chapter 32: It's better to be at home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 32 It's still good

Lu Luo saw Lin Xingci coming back, and hurriedly walked out of the courtyard and came to Lin Xingci to look at him.

"Ah Ci, you can be regarded as back, I didn't see you at home yesterday. Lu Luo said that he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the embarrassed two: "God! Ah Ci, what's wrong with you, you're still injured! Saying

that, Lu Luo wanted to step forward to see Lin Xingci's wound.

Lin Xingci immediately shouted to stop Lu Luo: "Don't move!" I'm fine.

Lu Luo saw that Lin Xingci didn't let himself pass, and stood a little aggrieved with his head bowed, the person next to Lin Xingci was too scary, and he felt that he was going to be thrown out as long as he took a step forward.

"I just happened to something when I was going up the mountain, and now I'm safe. Lin Xingci explained.

Lu Luo nodded: "What does Ah Ci want, tell me that I will help you find it in the mountains."

Lin Xingci smiled and said, "Just go and chop some firewood..."

Lu Luo patted his chest and said, as soon as he finished speaking, he thought of the purpose of his coming here: "Ah Ci, you will go to my house later, A-Niang didn't see you come back yesterday and I'm so worried about you."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay, I'll go to your house when I'm tidying up." "

OK. Lu Luo stood in place for a while and scratched his head: "If it's okay, I'll go back and talk to my father and aunt first." "

Hmm. Lin Xing bowed, and at the same time poked Xie Tingyuan, who was holding him, and asked him to go inside.

Lu Luo had just walked a few steps before he was stopped again.

"Wait a minute. "

Huh? Lu Luo looked back at Lin Xingci and asked, "Is there something wrong, Ah Ci?"

Lin Xingci nodded and smiled: "Yes, do you have any clothes that Xie Tingyuan can wear, he can't wear my clothes."

Lu Luo glanced at Xie Tingyuan and nodded a little hesitantly: "Yes, yes, but it's my brother's clothes, I don't know if he will give it."

"Brother? Zhao He? Lin Xingci's head popped up with the person he had seen in Lu Luo's house before.

Lu Luo nodded: "Yes, only my brother's body size is about the same size as his."

Lin Xing thought for a while and nodded: "Help me ask Brother Zhao, even if I borrowed it, I will bring a new one back when I go to the county." "

Okay, I'll go back and talk about it. Lu Luo said.

"Hmm. Lin Xingci smiled and nodded: "Go back." "

Oh. Lu Luo nodded and walked slowly, but he always felt weird.

After Lu Luo walked away, Lin Xingci said to Xie Tingyuan: "Let's go in too, I'll make something to eat later, all I ate yesterday were wild fruits, and now I really want to eat some meat."

"Okay. Back

in the room, looking at the bed that had not been seen all night, Lin Xingci felt so kind, if he hadn't been injured and was held by Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xingci really wanted to pounce directly.

After Xie Tingyuan put the person on the bed, he naturally got up and took out Lin Xingci's clothes from the cabinet and put them next to him: "Change it, this dress can't be worn anymore."

Lin Xingci didn't refuse: "Okay, but your clothes can't be changed until Lu Luo comes back."

"It's okay, I can wear yours. Xie Tingyuan doesn't have so many generals, the clothes fit well and wear more comfortably, but if he really doesn't have it, he won't force it, just cover his body.

Lin Xingci stared at the clothes beside the bed and thought about it: "Then wear me first, the clothes on your body can't be changed, and you will change them again when Lu Luo brings them back."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded, then turned around and went to the cabinet to get Lin Xingci's clothes.

Lin Xingci's clothes are basically the same color, and he doesn't know if he chose it on purpose, or if it's just this color here, but he sees that other people also have some other colors of clothes.

For Xie Tingyuan, no matter how big Lin Xingci's clothes are, they will be very small, and there are not many choices in the cabinet, so Xie Tingyuan took one casually and prepared to change.

Lin Xingci sat on the bed, glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who was undressing, pursed his lips and changed them.

It's quite fast to change clothes, the wounds of both of them are bandaged, and there is no obstacle to changing clothes, that is, one needs to take off his shirt and the other needs to take off his pants when changing the dressing.

The two changed their clothes one after the other, and Lin Xingci simply tidied up the clothes in his hand and threw them aside, struggling to get up from the bed.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the clothes he had changed and Lin Xingci, who was about to jump off the bed, stepped forward to help him: "You want to go to the kitchen?"

With the support, Lin Xingci nodded without shaking: "Yes, don't you want to eat?"

Xie Tingyuan didn't answer, but his stomach helped him answer, and a very loud sound appeared between the two.

"Ahem. Lin Xingci hooked his lips and squinted and smiled: "It looks like your stomach is already protesting."

Xie Tingyuan didn't speak, bent down and picked up Lin Xingci's clothes, and helped Lin Xingci to resign from the kitchen with his injured hand on his clothes.

The speed of the two was not slow, and after a while, the two of them arrived in the kitchen, Xie Tingyuan put Lin Xingci in front of the stove, looked around and frowned slightly, nothing was ready: "Put the things you want to use, and I'll wash them later."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "I'm simple, I'll make a noodle and add meat, you are also injured, it's not good to touch too much water."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded, Lin Xingci had his ideas about what he wanted to do.

Lin Xingci looked at the remaining things in the kitchen and frantically thought about what to add to the meeting in his head, and then turned his gaze to Xie Tingyuan, who was holding the clothes of the two of them, and asked, "What are you going to use for these clothes?"

"What do you want to do. Xie Tingyuan just wanted to take out the clothes and throw them away, and he didn't have any other ideas, and he didn't have any ideas.

Lin Xingci thought about it and shook his head: "No."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded and left the kitchen to throw away his clothes.

Lin Xingci began to make noodles, fortunately, there was a small water tank on the side of the stove, which was prepared by Lin Xingci after passing through, and sometimes there was no need to run out when adding water, and now it is just the right thing to use.

After washing his hands, Lin Xingci took out the flour and began to knead the noodles and noodles, the two of them stayed in the mountains for a day and a night, eating wild fruits, and Lin Xingci was ready to make more noodles.

After Xie Tingyuan threw away his clothes and came back, Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan lightly and continued the movement of his hands: "Can you help me wash a little green vegetables and lean meat?"

"Well, where is the thing. Xie Tingyuan asked.

"The vegetables are in the basket, the meat is in the cupboard, you look at and take some. Lin Xingci was still engrossed in kneading his dough.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the things that turned around and went to the cabinet, the things that Lin Xingci brought back were all neatly stacked, and took a little dried vegetables and a piece of meat, Xie Tingyuan turned around and took them to the yard to wash.

The noodles were almost kneaded, Lin Xingci put the lid on the wooden basin and let it wake up for a while, and moved to the place where the fire was burning, looking at the few woods, Lin Xingci shook his head and sighed.

and Xie Tingyuan didn't bring anything back after going up the mountain, and they both got injured, so they wouldn't have gone to Dagao Mountain if they knew it.

But it's too late to say anything now, Lin Xingci didn't expect to meet wolves when the two of them came out, thinking of this, Lin Xingci thought of the space he had entered, how did he get in and how did he get out?

"What are you thinking. Xie Tingyuan walked into the kitchen with the cleaned ingredients, and saw Lin Xingci sitting on a chair in a daze.

Lin Xingci looked up at Xie Tingyuan and pursed his lips and shook his head: "It's okay, I'm just thinking about why we are so moldy."

"Mold? Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci grabbed a handful of hay and stuffed it into the stove: "Yes, I didn't bring things back, not to mention that I almost couldn't come back."

"It's not good to come back, and accidents are not something that people can control. Xie Tingyuan said slowly.

Lin Xingci lit the fire: "I understand, but there are also my reasons, if we only go to Xiaogaoshan, we won't be injured and things won't be lost."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was in a lack of mood, and put down the things in his hand: "We're back, and everything will be there."

"Sometimes losing doesn't mean it's bad, maybe you'll be surprised somewhere else.

Lin Xingci didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to be comforting, and he was not so depressed when he comforted him like this, so the two of them came back safely, carrying a basket of firewood knives and some other things as long as they were there.

"Well, thank you. Lin Xingci looked up at Xie Tingyuan and showed him a smile, and the two of them appeared on Lin Xingci's face the moment they laughed, and the willow eyes on the top were also crooked with laughter.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's bright smile, lowered his eyes and nodded slightly in response, but only he knew that his heart suddenly seemed to be filled with Lin Xingci's smile, is it that a smile without any purpose is so likeable?

Xie Tingyuan didn't know if he would like it when other people laughed, but he liked to see Lin Xingci smile at him.

The fire in the stove crackled, and an inexplicable atmosphere wafted through the quiet kitchen, but it didn't last long before it was interrupted by a sound outside.

"Ah Ci! Lu Luo's voice penetrated into the ears of Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci was surprised that Lu Luo would come back again when he went back at this time, Xie Tingyuan frowned, but he felt that he had disturbed himself.

Lin Xingci hurriedly stuffed a little wood into the stove, and walked out holding Xie Tingyuan's hand.

As soon as he came out, he saw a basket of firewood on Lu Luo's side, and on top of the firewood were folded clothes, and he himself raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"Lu Luo, what are you? Lin Xingci looked at Lu Luo and asked.

Lu Luo wiped away his sweat and spoke: "Don't you have no firewood, I'll carry some for you."

"Lu Luo, I can cut it myself, and do uncles and aunts know that you do this? Lin Xingci frowned and asked, he was most afraid that Lu Luo would bring things over without telling anyone, if this was the case, he would definitely be chewed by some people again.

Lu Luo propped up the basket: "My father knows that it is not an important thing to carry some firewood for you, if you don't want to wait, you can also give me a basket later."

Lu Luo said casually, according to his mind, it is estimated that he never thought of asking Lin Xingci to cut a basket of firewood and return it to him, and he didn't have much to help in the field with his family, so he had no time to go to the wild with Lin Xingci to chop firewood and carry firewood in the small high mountains, and his family's firewood was piled up in a firewood house.

"I carry all this firewood back and cut it, if I feel embarrassed to invite me to a delicious meal. After the past few days, Lu Luo also knew that Lin Xing's resignation had changed, and he would not take things for no reason, and would always give the corresponding equivalent in exchange.

He was used to this kind Xi of Lin Xingci at first, and he Xi was used to it later, and Lu Luo also believed that he said this, Lin Xingci had a high probability that he would not refuse.

Sure enough, as Lu Luo imagined, Lin Xingci nodded in agreement after thinking about it.

Lu Luo immediately laughed so hard that he couldn't find his eyes, and he didn't notice how cold Xie Tingyuan's eyes looked at him next to Lin Xingci.

--------------------

will write slower in the early stage, and the progress will be accelerated in the later stage, so you must first gain a foothold before you can do things!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 催婚大作战(GL) 、 [耽美] 变o后我和宿敌he了 、 [耽美] 穿越古代之夫了个夫 、 [耽美] 劫 、 [耽美] 便装有情人 、 [耽美] 穿越之抽象派画师 、 [耽美] 庶子难为 、 [耽美] 穿越之教主的苦逼生活 、 [耽美] 帷幕 、 [耽美] 大佬他冷艳无双

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
24.2K 408 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...