✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

31

464 7 0
By prince05026

☆ 32. Chapter 31: Descending the Mountain and Returning Home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 31 The person who was leaning on his shoulder when he went home

from the mountain suddenly moved, then slowly opened his eyes, picked up his head from Xie Tingyuan's shoulder, and moved his neck, he felt that he could hear the rattling of bones.

"Shhh Lin Xingci raised his hand and rubbed his neck, and looked sideways at the person who had been leaned on by him all night.

Xie Tingyuan also woke up when Lin Xingci raised his head, but he was leaned on his shoulder all night, and he felt that the blood in his arm was a little unsmooth.

"Is your arm alright? Lin Xing asked, and at the same time spit on himself a little, why did he lean on someone's shoulder, and sleep all night like this.

Xie Tingyuan moved his arm and shook his head: "It's okay."

Lin Xingci also breathed a sigh of relief when he was sure that Xie Tingyuan was not lying, fortunately this hand was not injured, otherwise his sin would be great.

The two sat on the stone bed for a while, and then got out of the bed one after the other.

Lin Xingci's leg was injured, and he walked slower than Xie Tingyuan.

"What are you looking at. Lin Xingci came to Xie Tingyuan's side and asked, the rain had stopped overnight, and the air around him smelled of earth, which was not annoying but not particularly good.

Xie Tingyuan slightly turned his head to look at Lin Xingci, who was a little shorter than himself, and pointed out the direction to him: "Look at that."

Lin Xingci looked in the direction pointed by Xie Tingyuan, and there was actually a road in the dense woods, but there was no such road yesterday.

"It is! Lin Xingci was a little excited, does that mean they can go out!

"We might be able to get out. Xie Tingyuan was not as excited as Lin Xingci, and he was still a little reluctant in his heart.

Lin Xing got Xie Tingyuan's Huada, and the whole person became excited, and he forgot that his leg was still injured, and he wanted to go out when he sold his steps, and then he almost threw himself forward with a pain in his leg.

Lin Xingci didn't have time to save himself, so he could only close his eyes and wait for a close contact with the ground.

After waiting for a long time and the imaginary pain did not appear, Lin Xingci opened his eyes and found that he was being held by Xie Tingyuan's waist, so as to prevent him from falling into a dog eating.

"It's okay. Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xing, who was distracted in the quilt, and asked.

Lin Xing regained his senses and immediately left Xie Tingyuan's arm, a little embarrassed: "Thank you, it's okay."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "That's good." The

two stood at the entrance of the cave for a while, Lin Xingci was confused, didn't they go out?

"Let's go? In the end, it was Lin Xingci who broke such a strange atmosphere.

"Let's go. Xie Tingyuan nodded, simply tidied up the ill-fitting clothes, and wrapped his uninjured arm around Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci was directly stunned in place, blinking incomprehensibly.

"You've got a leg injury, I'll help you walk better. Xie Tingyuan explained.

Lin Xingci nodded again and again: "Oh, I've worked hard for you." Xie Tingyuan: "It's

okay." Ready, the two walked towards the path where they appeared, and when they entered, the trees behind them gradually moved closer again at a speed invisible to the

naked eye.

Even if Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci turned their heads now, they wouldn't notice anything wrong, they would only feel that the trees behind them were really dense.

Xie Tingyuan was also paying attention to his surroundings when he was leaving, because the two of them encountered wolves, and they were also wary of this unknown forest.

But fortunately, the two of them walked for most of the day and did not encounter any threatening animals, and some of them were also afraid of hares and pheasants, and immediately ran out after hearing the sound.

Lin Xingci was not as tense as Xie Tingyuan, he didn't think that the two of them would be hacked like this.

After walking for a long time, Lin Xingci finally saw the vacant space in the gap between the trees.

"It seems like there's an exit ahead! Lin Xingci said to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Hmm."

Seeing that the exit was not far away, Xie Tingyuan also breathed a sigh of relief, and was no longer so tense and helped Lin Xingci to walk slowly.

Seeing the exit, Lin Xingci's whole person became brisk, and his steps unconsciously accelerated, if it weren't for the injury to his leg, Xie Tingyuan probably wouldn't have been able to stop him, but Xie Tingyuan still quickened his pace so that the two of them could go out quickly.

When he walked out of the forest, Lin Xingci looked at the water flow in front of him and the familiar field and sighed: "Sure enough, the field looks more comfortable."

Xie Tingyuan helped Lin Xingci and didn't speak.

After Lin Xingci expressed his feelings, he began to observe the surroundings, the position of the two of them was a cliff, and it was not very high, but it was not very good.

"Let's go over there. Lin Xing resigned in the other direction.

Xie Tingyuan looked in the direction that Lin Xingci pointed to, where the trees looked like they had been cut down, and it was estimated that there was a way down there.

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded, helped Lin Xingci and led him over there.

Sure enough, as soon as the two of them walked in, they saw a road that was not very wide, and it seemed that someone had cut out a special position for walking.

"Looks like someone drove it up. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Hmm."

Lin Xingci walked down the road after watching the meeting, and at the same time,

Lin Xingci also thanked the person who opened the way in his heart, if this person didn't open the way, it would be inconvenient for him and Xie Tingyuan to go down.

The two walked for a while, and a person came to meet them, and Lin Xingci looked at it fixedly, a little familiar.

"Lin Yunian? Lin Xingci looked at the person who walked in front of him in surprise.

Lin Yunian didn't expect to meet Lin Xingci here, and the two didn't look particularly good.

Lin Yunian raised his eyebrows and looked at the two of them with his hands on his chest: "You two are here to find excitement."

Lin Xingci's face drooped in an instant: "Luck has encountered some accidents." "

Tsk. Lin Yunian gloated.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan's clothes were in tatters, and they also had a lot of wounds on their bodies, which looked like they had experienced some indescribable danger.

However, even if the relationship between the two is not good, Lin Yunian will not do anything that falls into the ground, and the two are injured a lot, and he is willing to take the two of them down.

"Don't you want to help. Lin Yunian carried the basket forward, and then started to hold him.

Lin Xingci shook his head and refused: "No, just have Xie Tingyuan."

"Xie Tingyuan? Lin Yunian turned his gaze to Xie Tingyuan, who was standing next to Lin Xingci, squinted, this person didn't look like a person here: "He's?" "

Oh, he's a friend I brought back. Lin Xingci said.

"Friends? Lin Yunian looked at Lin Xingci suspiciously, he didn'tIs there only one friend Lu Luo, how can he have another friend who doesn't look easy to mess with.

Because the two were from the same village, Lin Yunian kindly reminded him: "You, let's pay attention." "

Huh? Lin Xingci wondered, what was the protagonist talking about.

Lin Yunian felt that he was benevolent enough, and if he were to be replaced by other people who had conflicts with Lin Xingci, maybe he would gloat and prepare to see his jokes.

"I'll just warn you to get here. Lin Yunian shrugged his shoulders and didn't say much, but he took the two of them down.

Going down with the protagonist of this book, Lin Xingci feels quite novel, and they all say that the protagonist combines heavenly luck, can he and the protagonist go together and rub a little bit?

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci amused himself, the protagonist's luck could never be shared with cannon fodder like him, it was better to use his brain more to think about how to live a better life.

The three of them walked quietly along the way, and Lin Xingci, who was caught in the middle, was a little bored for a while, and his eyes began to wander around.

There was nothing useful around, and he didn't know what Lin Yunian was using to open a road, Lin Xingci wanted to ask, but he felt that Lin Yunian would definitely not tell him why.

Looking at the surrounding trees, Lin Xingci began to look at Xie Tingyuan on his left, I have to say that he is so handsome, even if his clothes are rotten, it will not affect his appearance, but it is a little more casual and wild and handsome.

No, not to mention that Xie Tingyuan was really calm, if someone else was looked at like this, maybe he would come in the morning and ask what he wanted to do.

After reading Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xingci turned his attention to Lin Yunian again, to be honest, Lin Yu, who is the protagonist, is just like Kaihang, although he is wearing coarse linen clothes, but it does not affect his appearance at all, even if he is on the ground before he separates, he is still whiter than others.

Lin Xingci sighed, sure enough, the configuration of the protagonists is top-notch, for example, Lu Luo often works in the field, and now the black is almost on par with briquettes.

Lin Xing thought distractedly, completely unaware that Lin Yunian, who had been staring at him for a long time, frowned.

"What are you looking at. Although Lin Yunian didn't hate others staring at him like this, he would be uncomfortable staring at him for so long.

"Huh? Lin Xing shook his head: "I didn't see anything, I was thinking about something."

Lin Yunian squinted and glanced at

Lin Xingyu, pouted and let go of the hand holding him: "I'll send you here, I still have something to do, you go down by yourself."

Lin Xingci had no objection, nodded in agreement: "Okay."

"And. Lin Yunian spoke up again: "Don't tell others that I have opened a way here. "

OK. Lin Xingci nodded without hesitation.

Lin Yunian saw that Lin Xingci agreed so quickly, frowned slightly and thought, he really didn't want to take advantage of him, did he really change his sex?

Shaking his head and shaking off the thoughts in his head, it's best not to come, if he doesn't change, he won't be afraid.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan have become mutually supportive of each other and go back down the mountain, saying that they are supporting each other, but in fact, Xie Tingyuan exerted all his strength.

It's not particularly busy now, and after each family has turned over the land, they basically look for work at home or in the county, and there are not many people who come to the field.

Otherwise, with the appearance of him and Xie Tingyuan, he would have attracted a bunch of onlookers a long time ago, and he would not have thought of being so quiet now.

Just when the two of them were about to get home, Lin Xingci saw a person pacing back and forth in the courtyard of his house, and the figure was quite familiar.

Lin Xingci squinted, following Xie Tingyuan's footsteps and not slowing down.

When he got closer, Lin Xingci could see who it was.

"Lu Luo, why are you here? Lin Xing asked out loud.

When Lu Luo heard Lin Xingci's voice, he turned around excitedly and shouted: "Ah Ci!" You're back!

Lin Xingci looked at Lu Luo suspiciously, what happened.

--------------------'

s finally home!

Lin Xingci: I miss the bed and quilt at home so much!

Xie Tingyuan: It's no different from being in the mountains, it's still the same bed

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 催婚大作战(GL) 、 [耽美] 变o后我和宿敌he了 、 [耽美] 穿越古代之夫了个夫 、 [耽美] 劫 、 [耽美] 便装有情人 、 [耽美] 穿越之抽象派画师 、 [耽美] 庶子难为 、 [耽美] 穿越之教主的苦逼生活 、 [耽美] 帷幕 、 [耽美] 大佬他冷艳无双

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 108 1
Between the Crystals is coming this August! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
4.5K 633 49
The boss runs the strip club DIRTY WORK, and I work for the boss. The girls aren't dancing, but the guns keep firing. I've still got my uses, and the...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
24.7K 432 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...