✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

30

490 8 0
By prince05026

☆ 31. Chapter 30: Excitement

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 30 Excitement

At the same time, Xie Tingyuan had already come out of the dark passage with Lin Xingci in his arms and put him on the stone bed.

The wound on his arm had been bleeding again after this series of movements, but Xie Tingyuan's face had not changed, and it looked like he was not injured.

After Xie Tingyuan put the person down, he also sat down together, leaning sideways to look at Lin Xingci in a coma, thinking about what was going on.

Before entering, Lin Xingci didn't have any physical exhaustion at all, what is the reason for this, could it be because of the sand table inside?

But I also went to see it and touched the sand table, why did I have nothing to do.

Xie Tingyuan found that what happened today was difficult to explain with his knowledge.

"Whew-" Xie Tingyuan exhaled a breath of turbidity, squinted at the wound on his arm, the wound that was originally bleeding again was no longer bleeding.

It seems that the effect of the herbs found by Lin Xingci is quite good, Xie Tingyuan looked at the remaining herbs in his eyes, dug a little with his fingers and smelled it, and after noting the taste, he could pick it directly if he needed it.

"Ahem.

A whole cough came from the stone bed, Xie Tingyuan turned his head to look at the place where the sound came from, and Lin Xingci, who was originally unconscious on the bed, actually woke up.

Lin Xingci found that he suddenly couldn't breathe, as if he was choked by something, and just when he thought he was going to hang up, the air suddenly poured in, and he coughed violently, and then immediately opened his eyes.

When he saw the stone wall, the whole person was still blind, staring blankly at the stone wall.

He's back? How did you get back?

"Wake up. Xie Tingyuan's voice came into Lin Xingci's ears from the side.

Lin Xingci lay on the stone bed and turned his head to look at Xie Tingyuan: "How long have I been in a coma?"

Xie Tingyuan: "Soon, it's only half an hour." "

Half an hour..."Lin Xingci repeated Xie Tingyuan's words, he spent more than half an hour in the space, there were two hours in the full count, it seemed that the time in these two places was not the same, the time in the space would be much faster than the outside, no wonder the things inside grew so fast.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci and asked, "What happened just now."

Lin Xingci sat up and stared at Xie Tingyuan for a long time, hesitating whether to tell him that he seemed to have gained space, and this space was the place where the two of them went together before?

Lin Xingci's gaze suddenly drifted away, looking like he was looking at Xie Tingyuan, but in fact, he didn't know what he was looking at.

"Lin Xingci? Xie Tingyuan shouted.

"Ahh Lin Xing resigned and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "What's wrong."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and said, "What are you thinking?"

Lin Xingci stared at Xie Tingyuan and shook his head: "It's nothing, I want something." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan didn't know what Lin Xingci was thinking, but he said that he wanted to think about it and didn't ask again.

For a moment the cave was silent, except for the sound of the wind rustling the leaves.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the stone bed in a daze, and then turned around and left the cave, Lin Xingci, who was in a daze, did not find that Xie Tingyuan had gone out.

Lin Xingci was now immersed in the decision of whether to tell Xie Tingyuan, and after thinking about it for a long time, he finally decided to tell Xie Tingyuan, after all, he knew a lot and there was no shortage of this one.

Lin Xingci, who had thought about it, was about to tell Xie Tingyuan peacefully when he found that Xie Tingyuan was nowhere to be seen in the cave.

Lin Xingci frowned and got up from the stone bed, trying not to walk with his injured leg: "Xie Tingyuan? "

Didn't respond to Lin Xingci, didn't get a response in the cave Xingci planned to go outside to take a look, maybe Xie Tingyuan was outside?

Lin Xingci held on to the cave wall and jumped towards the entrance of the cave.

When Xie Tingyuan came back with the fruit, he saw Lin Xingci jumping like a rabbit.

"What are you doing. Xie Tingyuan couldn't help but ask, although Lin Xingci, who was jumping up and down, looked quite cute, but for the sake of his body, he still waited for his body before jumping.

Hearing Xie Tingyuan's voice, Lin Xingqi didn't jump and stood in place looking at him: "Where have you been."

"Go find food. Xie Tingyuan handed all the fruits in his arms to Lin Xingci, who was holding the cave wall: "There are foods you like to eat in it."

Lin Xingci was stuffed in his arms, and looked down at his arms, there was indeed the fruit that tasted unusually sweet, but there were quite a few of them.

Lin Xingci was a little flattered: "Thank you."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly: "Go in first, it's about to rain."

Lin Xingci looked up, and sure enough, the original blue sky and a lot of dark clouds were extremely depressing.

"Good. Lin Xing clutched the fruit in his arms, and was about to jump back when he suddenly took off and was directly picked up.

!! Lin Xingci was surprised, and as soon as he turned around, he saw Xie Tingyuan's handsome face: "What are you doing, your injury!"

Xie Tingyuan tightened Lin Xingci hard: "Don't move, the wound will bleed again later."

When Xie Tingyuan said this, Lin Xingci didn't dare to move, for fear that because he moved, Xie Tingyuan's injured arm would bleed again, but he was complaining in his heart that Xie Tingyuan was already injured and had to do this, did he not be able to go by himself.

Fortunately, the location of the cave entrance was not particularly far from the stone bed, and after a while, Lin Xingci sat down on the stone bed again, holding the fruit in his arms.

was put down by Xie Tingyuan, and the first thing Lin Xingci did was to see if Xie Tingyuan's arm was okay.

After carefully looking up and down, and making sure that Xie Tingyuan's wound was not bleeding, Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was fiddling back and forth in front of his arm, and asked, "What's the matter with me?"

Lin Xingci was reminded by Xie Tingyuan, and immediately reacted, let go of Xie Tingyuan's hand and sat down: "I want to ask if anything strange happened when I was in a coma."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "Nothing else happened."

Lin Xingci pursed his lips: "It's just that he suddenly fell into a coma, and then woke up?" "

Yes. Although Xie Tingyuan didn't understand why Lin Xingci asked these questions, he also answered them one by one.

Lin Xingci took a deep breath and looked at Xie Tingyuan seriously: "I want to tell you something, but you have to swear not to say it."

Seeing Lin Xing's words so solemn, Xie Tingyuan nodded slightly: "A gentleman doesn't act like a villain."

This is the first time Lin Xingci has seen Xie Tingyuan say such a crepe thing, but fortunately, it is not difficult to understand: "Okay, it's about the place where we were chased by wolves." "

Oh, that's the place. Xie Tingyuan faintly felt that Lin Xingci's coma must have something to do with that place.

"I just got back there. Lin Xingci pondered his words and explained: "It's not the body to go back,But the soul? I don't know if that's the right thing to say. "

Soul? Xie Tingyuan frowned, it was not that Lin Xingci was incomprehensible, but incredible.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, but it's a little different from the place we went to, and it can't come out."

"Then how can you be sure that this is where we are going together. Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci replied: "There are marks I left in it, and the missing things are exactly the same as the ones we took away."

"It's exactly the same. Xie Tingyuan bowed his head and squinted in thought.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, but I'm not in the right place right now."

Speaking of this, Lin Xingci lay down directly: "It's too difficult to study, and I don't know how I came out." "

It's like having a very delicious thing in front of you, but you can't eat it, and it's extremely aggrieved.

Xie Tingyuan originally wanted to do Lin Xingci to think about what the reason was, but when he saw Lin Xingci pounding on the stone bed, he gave up this idea, reached out and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's somewhat messy hair.

"Don't overthink it, don't rush, you'll think of it. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci was actually not particularly anxious, he just sighed, he didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to comfort himself.

The sky outside the cave was already dark, and the wind was constantly rustling the leaves, and there was a thunderclap from time to time.

I don't know what is inlaid in the cave wall, the cave is not particularly dark, but it is not particularly bright, and the warm white silk light can make the two people in the cave see each other clearly.

After a while, the wind outside was blowing stronger, and the trees in the forest seemed to be blown down, and the pouring rain followed, which did not take a few minutes.

Although the cave could hide all the rain, it could not stop the wind, and a gust of wind with a dampness blew in.

Let Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the stone bed, tremble and shrink inside, Lin Xingci missed the quilt on the bed a little.

"Is it cold? Xie Tingyuan noticed Lin Xingci's small movements and asked.

Lin Xingci hesitated and nodded: "A little, but it's acceptable, the stone bed has a temperature." Xie

Tingyuan looked at all the caves, and there was nothing to keep warm, not even wood.

"If you're cold, you can come up, and you won't get too much wind if you dodge back. Saying that, Lin Xingci also gave up his place to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci, raised his eyebrows slightly and did not refuse: "Then thank you."

Xie Tingyuan Tingyuan sat in front of Lin Xingci, tidied up his clothes that were a little messy, closed his eyes and leaned against the cave wall.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting over, and blinked, he thought that Xie Tingyuan would not come over.

However, the wind he got when he came over was even less, his body was gradually warming, and there was a source of heat around him, and sleepiness gradually climbed up Lin Xingci's head.

Xie Tingyuan, who was closing his eyes and recuperating, suddenly felt a weight on his shoulders, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a head leaning on his shoulder, exhaling softly.

Xie Tingyuan didn't push Lin Xingci away, just glanced at him and then withdrew his gaze, lowering his shoulders to make Lin Xingci more comfortable.

Listening to the sound of gentle breathing and the sound of the rain in his ears, Xie Tingyuan's sleepiness gradually passed.

The rain and wind blew all night, and the two people in the cave still maintained the same posture as last night, leaning together and sleeping quietly, as if they were the only two in the whole world.

--------------------

a new month, a new beginning! Come on~

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 一心为安 、 [耽美] 帝君他又在无限流里尘世闲游 、 [耽美] 在逃生游戏里厨艺全开 、 [耽美] 假少爷重生后成了万人迷 、 [耽美] 公理之下 、 [耽美] 当月老穿进纯爱世界 、 [耽美] 被美强惨指控是失忆梗主角 、 [耽美] 谁偷了我的蛋? 、 [耽美] 拒绝软饭后我成了万虫迷[虫族] 、 [耽美] beta和直男癌alpha结婚之后

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 396 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.2K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
19.2K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...