✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

17

573 14 0
By prince05026

☆ 18. Chapter 17: Go Home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 17

Go home

Lin Xingci went to buy the quilt and put it in the car first, then continued to go to the grain store to put the grain he bought in the car, and finally bought some flour and miscellaneous grain flour after paying, a total of 500 Wen.

At this time, Lin Xingci bought everything he thought of, and he took an ox cart to find Lu Luo and Uncle Lu with a full harvest.

Lu Luo and Uncle Lu were anxiously waiting for Lin Xingci in the place where the ox cart was parked, the two of them had also looked for him before, but unfortunately they didn't find him, so they thought about waiting for him here.

The uncle of the Wu family urged impatiently: "Okay, no, I'm leaving."

Uncle

Lu turned around, his tone full of pleading: "Wait, my brother's son hasn't come yet."

As soon as Uncle

Lu's words were finished, the people on the ox cart began to complain dissatisfied.

"What are we waiting for, we're going to waste so much time for a child? "It's just that the work at home hasn't been finished, and it will be noon if you wait any longer."

"He's not your kid, is it necessary to be so nice to him? I think maybe I'll raise a white-eyed wolf. "

The people on the ox cart are talking about their own things, some are from the same family, and some are dissatisfied with the delay because of one person.

In the end, Uncle Wu didn't wait, because it was not cost-effective for one person to offend a carload of people, so he patted Uncle Lu on the shoulder: "Brother, don't blame the old brother."

Uncle

Lu lowered his head and sighed: "Brother, you go first, I'll wait here for a while."

Then the uncle of the Wu family drove the ox cart away, Lu Luo looked back at the swaying ox cart, retracted his gaze and continued to wait for Lin Xing with his father.

They didn't dare to walk around, for fear that Lin Xingqi would come back when they left here, and if they missed it, it would be worth the loss.

As time passed little by little, Uncle Lu and Lu Luo still didn't wait for Lin Xing to resign, and the two of them began to get anxious.

Lu Luo looked at the crowd of people coming and going in front of him, and turned his head to look at his father: "Daddy, will Ah Ci get lost and can't find us, he is the first time to come to the county."

Uncle

Lu patted his head: "How did I forget about this!"

Although the

county is not very big, it is easy to get lost when you come for the first time, Uncle Lu put the basket on the ground and said, "You are watching things here, I'll go find Xiaoci."

Lu Luo nodded, and brought the back basket in his direction: "Don't worry, Daddy, I will guard things and wait for you to come back."

Uncle

Lu nodded with satisfaction: "Good boy." Uncle

Lu was about to go to Lin Xingci here, the crowd suddenly became restless, and they looked at the ox cart coming over curiously, Uncle Lu originally wanted to give way to the car on the side, but when he saw the people sitting in the car, he didn't get out of the way.

The coachman frowned and looked at Uncle Lu standing in front of the cow: "What do you want to do?"

Lin Xingci, who was resting

with his eyes closed, heard the coachman's angry reprimand, slowly opened his eyes, and immediately jumped off the ox cart and stepped forward when he saw Uncle Lu: "Uncle, why are you here."

Uncle

Lu looked at Lin Xingci carefully, made sure that there was no problem, and replied: "I haven't come back for so long, Uncle is worried that you will come to you."

Lin Xingci was a little embarrassed and explained: "Uncle, I went to buy some things, and I forgot the time, which makes you worried."

Uncle

Lu shook his head: "It's okay, just come back, take the basket and let's go to the ox cart." As he spoke, he

wanted to take down the back basket on the ox cart, but Lin Xingci hurriedly stopped Uncle Lu's movements: "Uncle wait." "

What's the matter, if there is something in the cart, there will be no ox cart later." Lu Dezhu's hand had already touched the back basket that Lin Xingci had placed on the ox cart.

Lin Xingci looked at the back basket that was about to be taken away by Lu Dezhu and said, "Uncle, I rented this ox cart, you don't need to take things away, let's take this cart back." "

What? Lu Dezhu looked at Lin Xingci in shock, didn't this kid know that renting an ox cart was more expensive than taking an ox cart back: "You, what kind of ox cart to rent, I'll go and discuss with the coachman to see if I can give you some refund, living alone still spends so much money." "

Uncle. Lin Xingci knew that Lu Dezhu was worried that he would spend the family's money indiscriminately, and when he was in a hurry to use the money, he had no money to use: "Didn't I say that I wanted to buy something."

Lu Dezhu nodded: "It's not just these in the back basket, you can't take them away."

Lin Xingci shook his head and pointed to the ox cart: "Not only in the back basket, but also in this ox cart I bought." "

Oh, these... All? Lu Dezhu thought he had heard it wrong, and looked at Lin Xingci and asked uncertainly: "Xiaoci, are you kidding?"

Lin Xingci shook his head and said seriously: "No, these are all mine, and the ox cart is also rented by me, you can ask."

Lu Dezhu saw Lin Xing's sworn appearance, and the ghost envoy stepped forward and asked, "Little brother, did these all buy from my nephew?" The

coachman looked at Lu Dezhu puzzled: "If it's not his, it can still be mine." Now

it is certain that these things are Lin Xingci, but Lu Dezhu still didn't react and was dumbfounded.

Lin Xingci raised his hand and patted Lu Dezhu: "Uncle, come up first, where are your things, we will go over and get them, and then take this car back together." "

Hmm.

By the time Lu Dezhu reacted, he was already sitting on the ox cart, and both the thing and Lu Luo were also picked up by Lin Xingci and sat on the ox cart, and the things were put together with the things that Lin Xingci bought.

The car swayed, and Lu Dezhu's thoughts gradually returned, but Lu Luo sat next to Lin Xingci and chatted with him.

"Ah Ci, how can you buy so many things, some of them are not used at all. Lu Luo looked at the white flour scattered at the mouth of the bag and said: "Flour is expensive and heavy, there is no need to buy it at all, this bag of flour is enough to buy several catties of millet rice." Lu

Luo often followed Lu Dezhu to the county to sell things, and occasionally when the eggs and cured meat at home sold well, he would go to the grain store to buy some rice and go back, and he still knew a thing or two about the price of these grains.

Lu Dezhu also nodded, very disagreeing with the bag of flour that Lin Xingci bought.

"I haven't eaten noodles for a long time, so I bought some, and I plan to go back and try it, and then cook it and send some to you. Lin Xingci didn't argue much with the two, of course he had to be kind to himself when he had the conditions, and the people who helped him couldn't forget.

Lu Dezhu hurriedly refused: "No, keep it for yourself, we still have some at home."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "Uncle, you have been taking care of me for the past few years, don't refuse."

"You are a child's family, and there is no shortage of food in Uncle's family, so you have spent all the money when you buy so much." Lu Dezhu asked: "Just keep these things and eat them slowly, and you must close the door when you go back."

Lin Xingci nodded seriously: "I will, and the family's money is still there, I just want to honor my uncle, and at the same time change Lu Luo's taste, don't refuse me, I am not allowed to repay it once for so many years."

Lu Dezhu's mouth moved, and finally shook his head and didn't say anything more, Lin Xingci had already said this, and it would be too hurtful to refuse.

Find the frequency of the ox cart shaking, and keep it shaking at a similar level without being too dizzy, this is the method that Lin Xingci has figured out with himself, and he has made himself feel a little better.

Lu Luo saw that Lin Xing said noI was dizzy and asked him curiously how I did it, and Lin Xingci didn't hide it and told Lu Luo how I did it.

After Lu Luo listened, he began to output rainbow farts to Lin Xingci, and finally Lin Xingci couldn't listen to it anymore and gave Lu Luo a slap before he quieted down.

Lu Luo also smiled and gave Lin Xing a punch, and both of them moved their hands like this.

Lu Dezhu watched the two of them having a good time, and laughed along, and even the coachman who drove the ox cart also laughed together.

Along the way, there was laughter and laughter.

When he was about to arrive at the entrance of the village, Lin Xingci seemed to have thought of something, stopped playing with Lu Luo, took out a bun wrapped in oil paper from the back basket, and handed it to Lu Luo: "Lu Luo, this is for you."

As soon as Lu Luo took the oil paper, he asked about the taste of meat, looked at Lin Xingci and said, "This is a bun?"

"Well, but it's cold and I go back and eat it with my uncle and aunt." Lin Xingci nodded.

Lu Luo hurriedly returned the oil paper package to Lin Xingci and said, "I can't ask for it, you have to invite us to eat noodles, so keep this bun for yourself." "

I've eaten it, and it's for you. Lin Xingci stuffed the buns back into his arms: "I don't lack these buns, don't worry I still have them."

After speaking, he patted the back basket: "There are not a few buns and it doesn't cost a few pennies, and I don't know when I will eat them later."

Lu Luo saw that Lin Xing was still there, so he didn't refuse again, Lu Dezhu didn't say anything when he saw it, this was an exchange of food between children, and he probably didn't pay attention to it.

Later, when the chickens were killed at home, let Lu Luo bring some to Lin Xingci.

The ox carts drove into the village, and the people working in the fields stopped what they were doing and looked at the entrance of the village full of ox carts with curiosity.

When the ox cart got close, I saw a few people on the cart, and those who were close began to talk, how much silver did it cost to feed such an ox cart, and the Lu family was rich?

There are also many people in the village, and the news spreads very quickly, and when it reaches Aunt Lu's ears, Lu Dezhu bought an ox cart and an ox cart of food and came back.

Aunt Lu, who was frightened, almost threw away the bowl in her hand, an ox cart can cost a lot of silver, as well as food, even if she sells the family house, it is estimated that she will not be able to make up the money for these things.

Aunt Lu hurriedly stopped what she was doing, and hurriedly ran to the entrance of the village to see what happened, her man would be said to have bought so many things and come back.

The three people on the ox cart didn't know that the people in the village had already spread the news that the matter was outrageous, and they unconsciously commanded the coachman to drive the ox cart to Lu Luo's house.

As soon as he was halfway there, he saw Aunt Lu running over, Lin Xingci hurriedly asked people to stop the ox cart, looked at Aunt Lu and asked, "Auntie, what are you going to do, so anxious."

Aunt

Lu heard Lin Xingci shouting to herself, so she stopped and answered the question: "It's not your uncle yet, the people in the village say that he bought an ox cart and bought a bunch of grain back."

After Lin Xingci listened, he was a little embarrassed: "Auntie, I actually bought the grain, and the ox cart was rented to pull the grain."

Aunt

Lu patted her chest: "I was so scared that I thought he really bought a cart of grain, but fortunately it was.... What the! "

It's said that it's a cart, but other miscellaneous things occupy most of it, and the food is only half, which is not as exaggerated as it is rumored.

Aunt Lu's eyes widened and looked at Lin Xingci: "Xiaoci, did you buy it?" "

--------------------

prices in the article are all fictional, and the authenticity and practicality are not exquisite~~

After bringing things home, you will soon be able to engage in farming and make money for the elderly? Hahahaha, hehe

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 在无限游戏里杀死系统 、 [耽美] 被迫变成万人迷的日子里 、 [耽美] 心仪江先生 、 [耽美] 影后家的美人鱼 、 [耽美] 炮灰师尊他不想[穿书] 、 [耽美] 喵生为何如此艰难[快穿] 、 [耽美] 影帝总想秀恩爱 、 [耽美] [少阴同人]视灵之眼 、 [耽美] 逃不过的真香定律 、 [耽美] 他为我失去一双腿

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wide River By WVR Spence

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Human colonists on a water world discover that they're not alone.
21 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...
1 0 1
⭐서울&경기⭐O❶⓪-4⓶O일-74⓷삼❤️명일외국여자출장안마❤️후불⭐#면목동출장마사지추천,#까치산역멕시코여성출장마사지추천,#용마산역우루과이여성출장마사지⭐서울&경기⭐O➀O-42⓪❶-74⓷⓷❤️노량진역일본인홈케어❤️후불⭐#남한산성면러시아홈타이출장,#진관동멕시코여성출장마사지...
2 0 2
What I would do with the next Star Wars trilogy