✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

13

621 10 1
By prince05026

☆ 14. Chapter 13 If you don't want to, then change it

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 13 I don't want to, then change to Zhong Shui Seeing that his brother suddenly dropped the chain, he was also helpless, and Zhong Nian was easy to

be speechless when he was nervous.

Immediately stood up: "Village chief, I went to the abandoned field of the Lin family, and I didn't see vegetables planted in the turned field, but I saw traces of picking in the field that was not turned in the back."

"What else can there be in the deserted field, except for weeds and some small wild vegetables. "He Hua's whole person is now like being beaten with chicken blood.

He Hua was quiet, let Zhong Shui Zhong Nian say. "The village chief is about to be annoyed by this woman He Hua.

He Hua's man also pulled He Hua a little: "Don't say it yet."

He Hua rolled his eyes like his own man, and his mouth moved twice without scolding.

Zhong Shui saw that the surroundings were quiet, and continued: "I saw cabbage in the field that was not ploughed, but because there were too many weeds, it was not easy to find and it was small, but I am sure that there must be one in it.

Zhong Nian also relieved himself now, and also said: "The dishes of He Hua's family were picked by her man, Qian Tianshi.

"Impossible, how can there be vegetables in the wasteland! I don't believe it! The village chief didn't speak, He Hua suddenly shouted, and Qian Tianshi didn't have time to stop him.

"He Hua, if you don't believe it, you can ask your man. Zhong Shui didn't give face and said directly.

"Okay, just ask. He Hua slapped Qian Tianshi's hand, turned to look at his man and asked, "Have you picked the vegetables at home!"

Qian Tianshi had been working in the field before, and after picking the vegetables, he was about to go back when he was brought over by Zhong Shui, and the vegetables happened to be placed in the grass on the side,

Qian Tianshi was also honest for half his life and would not lie, and replied honestly: "Daughter-in-law, didn't you say that you were going to give the big cow cabbage bun today, I picked half of the cabbage and came back." "

You! He Hua pointed at Qian Tianshi and trembled constantly.

The surrounding villagers, who were originally watching Lin Xingci's lively conversation, immediately changed the direction of the wind and began to point at He Hua and discuss.

"I didn't expect the daughter-in-law of the Qian family to be such a person. "

Maybe it depends on the people, and the Lin family will be left with Lin Xing as a kid." "

I see, I just want Lin Xiaozi to accompany her with money, doesn't it mean that her family is going to build a new house?

"You guys! He Hua pinched the clothes on his chest, and finally looked at Qian Tianshi and stabbed him fiercely: "Okay, you guys one by one!" Saying

that, He Hua wanted to leave, and the villagers who came would not stop them, they all came with the mentality of watching the excitement, no matter what the final result was, they would leave after seeing the excitement, and today's incident would become a topic after dinner.

"Wait. Lin Xing shouted out to He Hua, who wanted to leave: "Left without saying anything?"

He Hua turned around and looked up at Lin Xingci: "What, what else do you want."

Lin Xingci glanced at the village chief sitting on the side, the village chief nodded slightly to him, and asked him to explain the solution to the problem, if it was unreasonable, he would also speak out.

"It's not what I want, it's how you want to be. Lin Xingci said lightly.

He Hua's eyes rolled a few times and said, "Of course, it's so late to go back to cook, don't you want to leave us all behind." "

I have to say that He Hua's brain is quite fast, but unfortunately he doesn't have to be on the right path.

"I didn't think about it that way, but when everyone was ready to go home after everyone's work, you brought a bunch of people to a remote place like mine, and you kept swearing that I stole your food. Lin Xingci said in an orderly manner: "Do you know what you will be sentenced to for stealing?

Lin Xingci vaguely turned out in his memory, someone was also expelled from the clan because of stealing, originally wanted to be driven out of the village, but the family worked hard to recover, so they were not driven out of the village, but their son's theft spread all over the surrounding villages.

That family still can't stand up their backs, because stealing is one of the most intolerable crimes in this era.

"How do I know, just return the thing and apologize. He Hua said nonchalantly.

Xie Tingyuan looked around with cold eyes at this woman who didn't know the law and spoke: "Once the thief is discovered, according to the stolen items, he will be sentenced to ten to thirty rods with a cane, and at the worst he will be imprisoned for more than three years. When

the people of the village heard these two punishments, they all looked frightened, they had never thought that the crime of stealing was so serious.

"No, it won't. A farmer asked uncertainly, and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "It's so serious, isn't no one daring to steal."

"Luck, because theft is not the first time to be detected in time, there are one and two. Xie Tingyuan only said this, and the rest he believed that no matter how stupid people were, they could understand.

Lin Xingci glanced sideways at Xie Tingyuan, and said thank you to him with a look.

"So what kind of heart do you have? Lin Xingci's tone was very calm, there were no ups and downs, but it sounded unusually shocking: "Even if you don't know the criminal law of the official family, you have finally heard what happened in the nearby village."

"This..." He Hua suddenly didn't know what to say, she didn't think of going there at the time, so she wanted to use public opinion to suppress Lin Xingci to get some benefits on him, but she didn't expect Lin Xingci to be like this.

So He Hua is not smart or not, and he is not very stupid.

"You want me to be expelled from the village, and my family's land will be compensated to you.

"I didn't! He Hua shouted: "What do I want your land for?"

Lin Xingci looked at He Hua coldly: "Because your family wants to say goodbye, you have no money to buy land and have a few more mouths to eat."

"You talk nonsense! He Hua stared at Lin Xingci, her eyes were full of shock, she didn't expect a child to see her intentions so clearly.

There are not many people in Qian Tianshi's family in the village, but there are many of them, two old men, a brother, he also gave birth to two sons and a daughter, and the brother also said that he got married and gave birth to two sons.

But her eldest son has also reached the age of saying that he is married, but because of family reasons, he has not succeeded, and today he passed by the vegetable field and heard someone say that the kid of the Lin family brought a lot of vegetables back, so he thought of Lin Xingci, who had no adult backing, but he didn't expect this kid to be so powerful.

The village chief looked at He Hua's expression on the side: "Qian He He Hua." The

village chief spoke, and the people around him all fell silent, and they all looked at He Hua one by one.

He Hua's gaze dodged, and the whole person was trembling.

"What Lin Xiaozi said is not true. The village chief took out the momentum of being the village chief for many years and pressed He Hua.

He Hua swallowed her saliva and stepped back, but she didn't speak.

Qian Tianshi also felt distressed when he saw his daughter-in-law like this, and immediately stepped forward to pull He Hua: "Daughter-in-law, you just said that you didn't think about it like this, but you misunderstood, and blame me for not telling you."

Qian Tianshi has always taken things to himself, and Lin Xingci's frowning brows have never been relaxed.

The village chief is also in the same state as Lin Xingci: "Qian Tianshi, don't talk and let your daughter-in-law speak." "

Village chief, my daughter-in-law, she must beNot such people! Qian Tianshi hugged He Hua and said nervously, and at the same time turned his head to look at Lin Xingci: "Lin family boy, you quickly tell the village chief that you are talking nonsense." "

People are selfish and selfish, Lin Xingci doesn't mind being selfish, but you can't let people take back what they said before just because they want to protect their families, not to mention that what they said is not a lie.

"Lin family boy! Qian Tianshi saw that Lin Xingci didn't react at all, and the daughter-in-law in his arms was crying until he trembled, and his voice suddenly rose I don't know how much: "Why do you want to bully your daughter-in-law, and you don't admit it!"

Lin Xingci's eyes were cold, obviously he was not yet an adult, but the aura exuded from his body made people dare not underestimate him: "Uncle Qian, you have to be reasonable when you speak, it's not what you say." The

tone was light, but everyone present dared to speak, Lin Xingci rarely got angry, because he felt that there was nothing worth making him angry before, but just because he wasn't angry didn't mean that he didn't have a temper.

To protect his own interests, Lin Xingci will never give in.

"First of all, it was your daughter-in-law, Aunt He, who came to my yard with a bunch of people when I was about to cook, and loudly advertised, saying that I stole your family's vegetables, and I swore by it, and brought the people from the village to pave the way for what she would do in the future. Lin Xingci said slowly in turn: "In the process of waiting, she looked at my house more than once, what else can she have if she has an idea?" "

She, she just wants to see how you are embarrassed to talk nonsense about your elders! Qian Tianshi's voice was still loud, and Lin Xingci's eardrum was a little painful.

"Elder, I'm sorry, the elders in my family are only Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu besides their parents. Lin Xingci lightly said his experience over the years: "Over the years, only Uncle and Aunt Lu have been sending me food, if you are my elder, why haven't I seen you send it, so if it weren't for Uncle Lu and Auntie, I wouldn't be alive now."

Qian Tianshi couldn't refute what Lin Xingci said, and at that time, the village also voted that each family would give a little food, but in the end, only the people from the Lu family were still giving.

The village chief on the side didn't speak anymore, and he was later threatened by his daughter-in-law and finally didn't provide food to Lin Xingci, so he really didn't want to interfere in this matter.

"Also, I never talk nonsense, I will never admit what I did what I didn't do, and I won't slander Aunt He. Compared with the shouting of the two members of the Qian family, Lin Xingci spoke calmly, and the balance in the big guy's heart was also in favor of Lin Xingci, he was a child, and he couldn't offend two adults.

Qian Tianshi: "You! "

Alright. The village chief looked at Qian Tianshi and his wife: "I saw the expression of your daughter-in-law, apologized to the Lin family's boy, and compensated him for half a basket of vegetables."

Hearing this punishment, Lin Xingci squinted at the village chief, and in the end he didn't say anything, which can be regarded as a tacit acquiescence.

Now He Hua didn't cry in her husband's arms, and immediately struggled out: "Why! My family doesn't owe him, why should I send him food, I don't agree!

Qian Tianshi didn't react to stop it.

The village chief frowned and looked at He Hua, who also received the village chief's gaze and was unwilling to shut up.

Lin Xingci glanced at He Hua coldly, the solution proposed by the village chief was already the most friendly to them, if it weren't for the fact that the village chief saw that there were too many people in their family, it was estimated that he would have to let them take out more food.

"Since you don't want to give food, let's change it. Among the rough voices, Lin Xingci's crisp and bright voice was easily heard.

He Hua also looked over.

"Give money. "

--------------------

the laws in the text are all fictional, don't be overly elaborate~

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 在无限游戏里杀死系统 、 [耽美] 被迫变成万人迷的日子里 、 [耽美] 心仪江先生 、 [耽美] 影后家的美人鱼 、 [耽美] 炮灰师尊他不想[穿书] 、 [耽美] 喵生为何如此艰难[快穿] 、 [耽美] 影帝总想秀恩爱 、 [耽美] [少阴同人]视灵之眼 、 [耽美] 逃不过的真香定律 、 [耽美] 他为我失去一双腿

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 4 2
When Malibu's population of the working poor suddenly disappear into the desert overnight, the megacity falls into chaos without its industry. Under...
8 2 2
Opal Solace-Beaumont, is an alien. She is fighting for the group called the FORSEEN in a raging war against the NV. When Opal is commander of a troop...
Go By user929250386402

Science Fiction

4 0 7
1 0 1
治安が急速に悪化している南米・エクアドルで9日、テレビ番組の生放送が行われているスタジオを武装集団が襲撃しました。 エクアドルの警察当局によりますと、最大都市・グアヤキルのテレビ局で9日、生放送が行われているスタジオを武装集団が襲撃しました。ロイター通信などによりますと、テレビ局のスタッフ2人がケ...