✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

9

773 10 0
By prince05026

☆ 10. Chapter 9: Sleeping Phase

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 9 Sleeping

Under Xie Tingyuan's line of sight, Lin Xingci took off his coat and climbed onto the bed, and Xie Tingyuan, who was moving quickly, did not react.

After Lin Xingci lay down, he found Xie Tingyuan sitting on the edge of the bed staring at him, with surprise, surprise and other emotions in his eyes.

Lin Xing pursed his lips, didn't this person sleep in the same bed with other people?

"There is only one room at home, a bed, a quilt, and I will buy you another quilt when I exchange money" Lin Xingci pulled the quilt and covered it on his body, which meant that there was only one room that could sleep.

Xie Tingyuan retracted his gaze, and finally hung his robe on the shelf beside him, staring at the vacated position, and did not hesitate for too long to lie on the vacant position of Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was also lying down, so he closed his eyes and went to find Zhou Cheng.

In the past two days, Lin Xingci has done things that are beyond the tolerance range of his body, and he has basically exhausted all the stored physical strength every day, and he is also overloaded.

Therefore, Lin Xingci can basically fall asleep when he goes to bed, and it will be difficult to wake up if he is not too noisy after falling asleep.

Xie Tingyuan, who slept with other people for the first time, originally thought that he would not be able to sleep, and he only planned to recuperate with his eyes closed.

I didn't expect to be closed for a while, smelling the faint smell of the sun on the quilt and falling asleep, and when he woke up the next day, he didn't know when he fell asleep, and he was surprised to sleep so well.

Lin Xingci's sleeping appearance is not good, and it is not good to say it.

When you sleep alone, you don't move much, and you can sleep until the next day in one position. If there was anyone nearby, he would approach and lay his hands and feet on them.

No one knew about this Xi, not even himself.

Every household in the village has chickens, and at this time they all get up to listen to the rooster's crow, and the rooster crows at about five o'clock, but there are some roosters that crow early or late, but the time is not too far away.

After Lin Xingci heard the scream, he opened his eyes and looked at the window, it was still dark outside, and then he closed his eyes again and planned to sleep for a while.

But how can there be an object that emits heat next to you?

Lin Xingci closed his eyes and pinched it, it felt good, his muscles were very strong, and he felt like a person who exercised regularly.

...!! Lin Xingci opened his eyes suddenly, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a side face less than ten centimeters away from him.

Lin Xingci swallowed his saliva, and gently took his hands and feet off Xie Tingyuan's body, and after doing this series of actions, he saw that the person did not wake up, and the whole person breathed a sigh of relief.

After quietly moving his position and keeping a little distance from Xie Tingyuan, he began to reflect on himself.

Lin Xingci raised his head and covered his eyes with his arm, how could he not remember that he would have such a Xi habit after falling asleep? It's clear that I'm sleeping by myself.

Lin Xingci thought for a long time, and finally concluded that this sleeping phase was the Xi of the original body, and he just accidentally brought it over to the Xi habit!

Xie Tingyuan actually woke up when Lin Xingci moved, but when he found that he was holding Lin Xingci's arms and legs, he suddenly wondered what Lin Xingci's reaction would be, so he didn't move and waited for Lin Xingci's reaction.

Sure enough, Lin Xingci was shocked when he found that he was backward, as if he didn't know that he would be like this, and after being stunned for a while, he quietly took off the hand and arm on him.

Then he moved his position like a snail, and after a distance from himself, he began to think deeply again, and from time to time he quietly glanced at whether he was awake.

Xie Tingyuan slowly hooked the corners of his mouth in a position that Lin Xing couldn't see, and the child was quite cute.

After Lin Xingqi lay down for a while, he could be regarded as accepting his behavior just now, but he had a little more heart, the two of them still had to sleep together tonight, in order to avoid such a thing from happening, he decided to sleep on the other side at night.

Thinking about it, Lin Xingci's sleepiness also returned, and he fell asleep after a while.

Xie Tingyuan listened for a while, but he didn't hear Lin Xingci make any other movements, his breathing became smoother, and when he was about to open his eyes, he felt Lin Xingci leaning over again, and his hand was not honestly placed on his chest.

Xie Tingyuan was stunned for a moment, and then when he opened his eyes, he saw Lin Xingci's sleeping face, and he fell asleep again.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci for a while and didn't make any other movements, in his opinion, Lin Xingci was just approaching unconsciously after falling asleep.

Xie Tingyuan saw that the time was still quite early, and like Lin Xingci, he closed his eyes and planned to rest for a while.

The room was quiet again, and the breathing sounds of Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan were intertwined, forming a wonderful music.

When Lin Xingci woke up again and opened his eyes, he stared at his hand and pursed his lips, why did he put his hand on his hand again.

Lin Xingci counted himself hard in his heart, and then raised his head and quietly glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who was sleeping, and breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, the person didn't wake up, otherwise it would be hard to say, it really shouldn't be put on the patient.

Lin Xingci was about to move his position, when he found that the thing he was pillow on didn't feel right, it was not only exuding heat, but also strong with some softness.

Lin Xingci slowly raised his head and got up and looked down, and an arm appeared clearly where he was lying just now, which means that he had been sleeping with Xie Tingyuan's hand just now.

How can I sleep so badly! Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan's arm and inhaled, he obviously wouldn't be like this when he slept before, why did there be one more person on the bed, and his sleeping appearance changed?

Lin Xingci was educating himself here, Xie Tingyuan, who was lying with his eyes closed, didn't know when he woke up, and was looking at Lin Xingci without saying a word.

Lin Xingci also felt Xie Tingyuan's gaze, looked sideways, and looked at the handsome guy at the scene waking up in the morning.

Xie Tingyuan's underwear didn't know when the collar was loosened, revealing his strong chest, and then you could faintly see the abdominal muscles, and it looked very normal when he was wearing clothes, but he didn't expect such a good figure under the clothes.

Looking at Lin Xingci, he thought of himself, and then sighed quietly, no matter whether he is still in modern times, he has always been a white chicken-like figure, others are dressed to look thin and undressed, he is just dressed thin and undressed or thin.

The only consolation is that there are still some muscular lines on the body, not just thin and thin.

But now this picture is a pure white temporary chicken, and I don't know if it will be better when the nutrition comes up later.

Xie Tingyuan slowly got up under Lin Xingci's gaze, and watched the person open his mouth to say hello: "Morning." "

Huh? Lin Xing replied and nodded: "Morning."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, then got out of bed and slowly put on his clothes.

Lin Xingci also climbed down with him, put on his clothes in three or two clicks, and walked out of the door with Hatche, intending to get some water to wash.

The water in the early morning is exceptionally cool, and the water drawn from the well is no exception.

Pouring the water into the wooden basin, Lin Xingci just splashed the water on his face, and the original residual sleepiness disappeared instantly, and the whole person trembled.

"Shhh Lin Xing resignedEveryone is sober, and he used to boil some hot water to mix it, but now there is not enough firewood, and he runs out of hot food in the morning.

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci frowned, he still has to go to turn over the ground today, he can't go up the mountain at all, if he wants to go up the mountain, he can't go to turn over the ground.

These two things are the most important at the moment, Xie Tingyuan is sick again, and he can't go up, and he will use firewood to boil medicine later, so firewood is now in short supply.

"That's it. Xie Tingyuan got dressed and came out, and saw Lin Xingci squatting in front of the bucket, with a tangled expression, not knowing what he was thinking.

"The firewood in the house is almost finished, and the ground has not yet been turned. Lin Xingci knocked on the barrel for a while, and now his four acres of land have not been turned over to half an acre, and he doesn't know if he can catch up with the planting.

"Wood? Xie Tingyuan thought for a while, when he was helping in the kitchen yesterday, there was indeed not enough wood, he thought it was just that the kitchen wood was gone, but he didn't expect it to be all gone.

Lin Xingci got up suddenly, poured the water in the wooden bucket into the wooden basin: "Wash up first, and I'll go to the mountains to collect firewood later, otherwise I won't be able to cook dinner later."

Lin Xingci muttered in a low voice, Xie Tingyuan looked at

Lin Xingci's thin body and mind, and pursed his lips: "I'll pick it up."

"You're going to pick it up? Lin Xingci looked Xie Tingyuan up and down carefully, his face was not particularly good, this look was still up the mountain, Lin Xingci doubted whether he could come down if he went up: "Don't think about going up the mountain when you have a sick number, when you are ready, you will go and pick up a whole house for me." Xie

Tingyuan actually wanted to say that it was no problem for him to go up the mountain to collect firewood now, as long as he didn't use internal force casually, he wouldn't be involved in internal injuries.

Then I thought about it, Lin Xingci, who lives in the village, must not have heard of such things as martial arts internal strength, and even if he heard it, it was in other people's mouths, and it was unknown whether he believed it or not.

If Lin Xingci could know Xie Tingyuan's thoughts, he would definitely let Xie Tingyuan perform for him, in modern times Lin Xingci has also read a lot of martial arts novels, and he is very curious about the light skills and internal forces written in them, he originally thought that the world he was wearing was just a simple farming world, but he didn't expect that there would be these.

But now Lin Xingci didn't know, put the wooden bucket back on the water's edge, gathered his clothes and got up: "The water is a little cold, I'll go and have breakfast hot." With that, he

walked towards the kitchen.

Xie Tingyuan stared at the rippling water in the wooden basin, smiled helplessly, and then bent down to wash.

Halfway through the wash, Xie Tingyuan heard someone coming, and he was still shouting Lin Xingci's name.

"Is Xiao Qi at home? A woman's voice came, but it didn't sound young, and it sounded like she was in her thirties.

Xie Tingyuan wrung out the towel and stood up to look out of the courtyard.

The courtyard of Lin Xingci's house is not fenced, and there is a simple bamboo fence around it, and people outside can see it at a glance.

Xie Tingyuan saw the woman, and the woman also saw Xie Tingyuan, and asked suspiciously: "Who are you, why are you in Xiaoci's house?"

Xie Tingyuan looked at the woman, the gray collared linen clothes, the hair bun of a married woman on her head, and her skin was also dark, she was an authentic peasant woman.

"I..."

"Aunt Lu?

Xie Tingyuan's words were still spoken, and he was interrupted by Lin Xingci who came out with food, and the two who were confronting each other looked back at Lin Xingci together.

Lin Xingci was a little uncomfortable by the two eyes, and was about to say something, when Aunt Lu asked again.

"Xiao Ci, who is this person? Aunt Lu looked at Xie Tingyuan vigilantly and asked, this person is too naïve.

--------------------

Xingci: Why did I sleep like this? It's not me, I don't admit it! Cover your face

Xie Tingyuan: It's so cute.

Hahahahaha, take the cub to harvest the first gold right away!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 在无限游戏里杀死系统 、 [耽美] 被迫变成万人迷的日子里 、 [耽美] 心仪江先生 、 [耽美] 影后家的美人鱼 、 [耽美] 炮灰师尊他不想[穿书] 、 [耽美] 喵生为何如此艰难[快穿] 、 [耽美] 影帝总想秀恩爱 、 [耽美] [少阴同人]视灵之眼 、 [耽美] 逃不过的真香定律 、 [耽美] 他为我失去一双腿

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
3.4K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
75.4K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...