✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

8

824 16 3
By prince05026

☆ 9. Chapter 8: What Can't Be Taken Out

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 8 After returning to the room after returning to the room that

couldn't be taken out, Lin Xingci put the food on the table and sat down with him, moving his arms.

Yesterday, I turned over the ground, but it hasn't eased up yet, and my arm is sore.

Xie Tingyuan came in and saw Lin Xingci waving his arm, and he didn't know what he was doing.

Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan coming over, put down his arm and greeted: "Here, let's eat first."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, put down the dishes and sat opposite Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci was already hungry until now, and he didn't have the heart to see Xie Tingyuan, and he forgot to teach him how to eat these things.

took a pancake and put it in front of him, Lin Xingci picked up the chopsticks and put the two dishes in the middle and rolled them at the end, and then they could be eaten.

One bite is simply full of satisfaction, the sour pickled cabbage appetizing and the light fragrance of fried dandelion is not too beautiful, the fly in the ointment is that there is less meat, if there is meat, it will be more perfect.

Xie Tingyuan quietly observed Lin Xingci's movements, and finally learned together, sandwiched the two dishes in the cake and rolled them up, looking at the earthy yellow burrito, Xie Tingyuan began to wonder if this kind of thing would really be delicious?

However, he is not a picky eater, he has never eaten anything before, as long as it is not poisonous, he can eat it to his stomach.

Taking a bite, Xie Tingyuan looked at the soil in his hand in surprise The cake that didn't look very good was unexpectedly delicious, the aroma of miscellaneous grains and the taste of the dish were perfectly integrated, no one would overshadow anyone, they all showed their best side in their posts.

When Lin Xingci finished eating a cake and was about to wrap another one, when he saw Xie Tingyuan's surprised gaze, he knew that he had been conquered by the pancake.

"Well, it's not bad. Lin Xingci asked with a smile.

Xie Tingyuan bit the cake and nodded: "Well, it's very good."

Lin Xingci squinted, took out a pancake and pushed the rest of the pancake in the direction of Xie Tingyuan: "Then eat more." "

When someone likes what they have made, no matter who they are, they will be satisfied, as if what they have made is recognized.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the plate pushed over, obviously he was thin like this, and when he heard that he praised the deliciousness, he gave the rest to himself, and found that he didn't run in the mountains, and took great pains to bring him home, and all the food he brought back was made.

I really don't know if I'm good or stupid, what if he's a bad person?

Xie Tingyuan felt as if his heart was gently rubbed against the soft cotton, this feeling had never been experienced since his mother died, and he thought that he would never feel like this again.

But it's a good feeling.

When Lin Xingci found that he had pushed all the pancakes over, Xie Tingyuan kept looking at him, and his awe-inspiring and unpredictable eyes as deep as ink were looking at him deeply.

Lin Xingqi looked at Xie Tingyuan uncomfortably: "Is there something wrong?"

Xie Tingyuan also knew that his gaze made Lin Xing uncomfortable, so he retracted his gaze indifferently: "Don't give it all to me, it's too much."

Lin Xing pursed his lips, relieved that he was really a little Xi unaccustomed to being stared at like this: "I'm almost enough, I can eat as much as I want."

After speaking, Lin Xingci continued to roll a cake for himself and bit it slowly.

Eat so little?

Xie Tingyuan took advantage of Lin Xingci's attention to eating, looked at him quietly, and finally came to the conclusion that it was no wonder that he was so thin when he ate.

Lin Xingci didn't know how he ate two to be full, and it was estimated that the appetite of this body was not big, and he couldn't eat more.

Xie Tingyuan didn't eat all the remaining cakes, there were still more than ten cakes left on the plate, and most of the fried dandelions and sauerkraut were left.

Seeing that there were so many dishes left on the table, Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, he thought that he would eat all these dishes, but he didn't expect that there were so many left.

After reading the remaining dishes on the table, Lin Xingci turned his head to look at Xie Tingyuan who was sitting in the chair and asked, "Have you eaten enough?"

Xie Tingyuan didn't know where to take out a square towel and wiped his boy carefully.

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded, and at the same time put away the square scarf.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan's appearance didn't seem to be a lie, so he took the cake on the table to the kitchen and put it in the cabinet, and Xie Tingyuan also helped Lin Xingci serve the same dish as before, and followed behind him.

"Thank you. Lin Xingci didn't refuse Xie Tingyuan's help, why should he go twice if he could go once.

When Xie Tingyuan nodded and was about to leave, Lin Xingci, who was putting vegetables in the cabinet, suddenly spoke again: "There is hot water in the pot, and the wooden basin for washing is on the shelf in the yard."

Xie Tingyuan paused, looked back at Lin Xingci, who was looking into the cabinet with his feet on his feet, and pursed his lips, how did he find out that he wanted to wash?

Xie Tingyuan thought about it for a while, he didn't seem to show it very obviously, at most, he wiped his hands with a handkerchief and rinsed his mouth with water, was he so careful?

In fact, Lin Xingci will say this only because he is Xi to washing twice in the morning and evening, and now there is one more person at home, so he can't wash himself and leave him alone, and Xie Tingyuan also seems to love cleanliness.

After not getting an answer for a long time, Lin Xingci closed the cabinet door and looked back at Xie Tingyuan, and saw that he was standing at the door without moving, Lin Xingci reacted, this person is still injured, could it be that his body can't bear it?

Thinking that he actually asked a patient to light a fire for himself, Lin Xingci gasped, hurriedly strode forward to Xie Tingyuan's side, and asked nervously: "It's okay, if you don't feel well, go to bed to rest first!"

Xie Tingyuan was thinking about things, and only came back to his senses when he heard the clear young man's voice in his ears, and turned his head to look at the boy standing beside him with a panicked expression: "Huh? What's wrong.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan carefully, except that his face was still pale and bloodless, it seemed that there was no other difference from when he was cooking on the fire just now.

However, for the sake of insurance, Lin Xingci still planned to let him go back to bed and lie down, and invite a doctor to come back when he went to the market, even if the doctor here is still growing, it is better to have a doctor to see a doctor than not.

"You go back and lie down first, and when I go to the market the day after tomorrow to help you ask the doctor to come back." Saying that, Lin Xingci walked towards the room with Xie Tingyuan in his arms.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the boy who was holding his arm and trying to carry himself and said, "You are going to the county."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, go buy some food and spices."

Xie Tingyuan thought about the kitchen he saw just now, and it was empty: "It costs a lot of silver to ask for a doctor."

Lin Xingci nodded and said that he knew: "It's okay, I have to take care of the money when I bring you back, I can't let you die in my house."

"Then don't be afraid that I'll run away after I'm good." Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows and asked.

Lin Xingci obviously didn't think of this question, and was asked by Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xingci didn't speak, and Xie Tingyuan was also walking slowly with him quietly.

When the two returned to the room, Lin Xingci didn't speak again.

Xie Tingyuan reflected, did he ask too much? Looking at Lin Xingci, who looked down and couldn't see his expression, Xie Tingyuan spoke: "You..."

"It's okay to run away, just squeeze you to do things for me before you get better." Lin Xingci propped his chin and looked at Xie Tingyuan and continued: "This is not a loss, I can't finish the work in the field alone."

Getting such an answer, Xie Tingyuan didn't know whether to be helpless or laugh, if people just wanted to leave in their hearts, they wouldn't let him squeeze at all, fortunately he met himself, otherwise such a simple person was bought and estimated to be still giving money to the number of people.

"I don't need a doctor, I know how to treat me. Xie Tingyuan planned to reveal a simple point to Lin Xingci, and even if he did, he absolutely believed that Lin Xingci would not say it.

"Do you know how to heal? Lin Xingci was a little surprised, in this era, there are only two kinds of people who know how to treat diseases, one is that he has often been sick and soaked in the medicine jar since he was a child, and they all say that he will know how to treat diseases similar to him after a long illness; There is also a serious study Xi medical skills.

I don't know what kind of situation Xie Tingyuan is.

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "I've studied for a while." "

Then what medicine do you want, I'll buy it for you the day after tomorrow." Lin Xingci sat on the bed and looked at the back basket placed in the corner, he didn't know how much the medicinal materials he brought back could be sold for, he didn't think that Xie Tingyuan would lie to himself, after all, there was no need.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the people around him, wondering what he was looking at, and was about to ask, when he saw Lin Xingci jump out of bed and run to the corner, holding the back basket over, his eyes were still shining.

Lin Xingci now sees Xie Tingyuan as if he saw a humanoid 'measuring' machine, he will definitely know how much these things can sell for when he studies medicine.

Xie Tingyuan didn't react for a while when he was looking forward to Lin Xingci's expectant eyes, and he didn't react until he took the basket to the side of the bed and lifted the gray linen cloth and saw the things inside.

Looking at Lin Xingci in surprise, all the medicinal materials in the back basket were of very good quality, especially the two Ganoderma lucidum and one ginseng, and the rest of the medicines were also tonic for the body, which had a very good medicinal effect on his internal injuries.

"You picked it all up? Xie Tingyuan picked up a lingzhi and asked.

Lin Xingci didn't hide it, he came back from that area for this person, and he saw everything he should see, so there was no big need to hide it.

"Well, I found it where I met you. Lin Xingci's expression was still very natural, as if he was talking about what he ate today: "Where did you find all this?"

Now Xie Tingyuan was even more surprised, the Xi of these medicines are different, some like warm and humid, some like dry, it is absolutely impossible to grow together, unless there is something special about that land.

Xie Tingyuan's last memory is that he casually entered a mountain after he was attacked, and all he saw when he went in was trees and weeds, and he didn't find anything else at all, and then he lost consciousness not long after, and when he woke up again, he found that he was being carried out of the mountain.

If that's the case, how exactly did that piece of land get in?

Lin Xingqi saw that Xie Tingyuan was looking at it so seriously, and thought that there was something wrong with this medicine.

"Is there something wrong with this medicine? Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, with a serious expression: "The quality of these medicines is very good, and they can be sold for a lot of money, but you can't take them all out." "

Huh? Why? Lin Xing was puzzled.

"It's because the medicine is so good, and there are basically very few good medicines now, unless you find some in a place where no one has been before, a lot of people like you are easy to be targeted. Xie Tingyuan explained: "There are very few good medicinal properties now, and the medicinal herbs planted in the medicine house are too cherished, but the medicinal properties grown can only barely be enough, so there are many people's diseases that need this kind of high-quality medicine to treat." Lin

Xingci understood it, the medicines with good medicinal properties have been used almost the same, and the wild medicines with good medicinal properties are not easy to find, and he is carrying a large basket of treasures, but these are already considered to be small, wouldn't those two decades-old Ganoderma lucidum be robbed crazy?

"I see. Lin Xingci nodded, he decided that he would not go to Dagaoshan if he was not too short of money in the future, if others could find out, it would be their chance.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan again: "So can this still be taken out and sold for money?"

Xie Tingyuan sighed and nodded, picked up a lingzhi and ginseng and handed it to him: "These two are enough to sell, but in the county you can estimate that you can sell a few hundred taels, if you go to the city, it will be more, and the rest will be said later."

Lin Xingci nodded and listened carefully, Xie Tingyuan, a native of the ancients, definitely knew more than him, and it was always right to listen to him: "Then I will take these two strains with me."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Hmm."

"Do you have anything you want?" Lin Xingci carefully wrapped the Ganoderma lucidum ginseng in a burlap boy and put it in the back basket and asked.

"Get me some medicine. Xie Tingyuan reported the names of the medicines one by one, and Lin Xingci's head was a little dizzy when he listened, there were too many, although he could write them down, he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't forget them.

"Wait, isn't there any medicine here that can be used? Lin Xingci rubbed Ou's head and asked.

"You..." Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci in disbelief, he actually asked him to use the medicine on his back.

Lin Xingci was puzzled: "No?" I obviously picked some medicine that seems to be more useful for you..."

The last sentence Lin Xingci said in a relatively small voice, Xie Tingyuan didn't hear it, but this did not prevent him from being surprised.

"Do you want it for me? Xie Tingyuan's voice was a little surprised, if there were these medicines, there would be no need to trouble Lin Xingqi to help catch the medicines.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, these two plants are enough for me to sell for money, and it's useless to keep the rest, so it's better to give it to you, just give full play to its value." Lin

Xingci said casually, but those who listened to it felt that it was not casual, obviously he could exchange these medicinal materials for a better living environment, but he didn't expect that he didn't want to use them directly for himself.

It had been a long time since he had experienced such pure goodness, and all he wanted was to do some farm work.

For some reason, Lin Xingci felt that Xie Tingyuan's eyes became a little strange when he looked at him, but he soon gave up thinking because he was sleepy, and his body was already very tired after a busy day's work.

--------------------

That piece of land will be the golden finger of our protagonist.,Only our star can go in.,And if you're willing to take someone in, another person can also go in.,You can get the first gold right away~

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Kill the system in an infinite game, [Tanmei] In the days when you were forced to become a heartthrob, [Tanmei] Favorite Mr. Jiang, [Tanmei] The mermaid of the movie queen's house , [Tanmei] Cannon fodder master respects him and doesn't want to [wear a book] , [Tanmei] Why is it so difficult for Meow Sheng [Fast Wear] , [Tanmei] The actor always wants to show his affection, [Tanmei] [Shaoyin Homo] The Eye of the Spirit , [Tanmei] The law of true fragrance that can't be escaped He lost a pair of legs for me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
380 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
78.5K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...