✓ After wearing it as cannon...

Par prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

7

807 13 1
Par prince05026

☆ 8. Chapter 7: Cooking

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 7 Cooking

When Lin Xingci approached the house, he saw the warm yellow candlelight shining through the window of the house, and at the same time, he also quickened his pace.

Pushing open the door, Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan sitting on the bed with his eyes closed, and the black sword-sleeved collared robe on his body was taken off by him and neatly placed on the wooden frame on the side.

Now he was wearing a white undershirt and pants, and when Lin Xingci pushed the door in, Xie Tingyuan lazily lifted his eyelids and looked at him, his face was a little better.

He raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw the two bags in his hand, just now he briefly observed the surroundings when Lin Xingci left, this family has no food and is very poor, he was still a little surprised when he saw Lin Xingci come back with food.

"It's back. Xie Tingyuan said lightly, he is now temporarily living in his house.

Lin Xingci didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to take the initiative to speak, and he was unusually surprised: "Well, it's okay to eat casually at night, right?"

Xie Tingyuan didn't expect Lin Xingci to ask himself, he didn't have any requirements for food, even if he asked to rectify the small village, he couldn't make what he wanted to eat: "Yes."

Lin Xingci nodded, hugged the food and left to go to the kitchen, but before leaving, he glanced at the clothes he put aside, and there was a dark gold pattern around the high-quality silk products, which looked low-key and luxurious.

This person's identity doesn't seem to be simple, and he doesn't know why he appeared in Da Gaoshan.

After the effect of appearance passed, reason also returned, looking at the coarse grains in the cloth bag in the kitchen, Lin Xingci shrugged his shoulders and rolled up his sleeves to make a multigrain cake at night, and there were also some sauerkraut in the ingredients given by Aunt Lu, and it was good to eat it in the cake.

As for the person in the room who didn't seem to have a simple identity, Lin Xingci didn't consider his Xi of eating or not, and the ingredients were all these things, and there was no way to conjure up mountain and sea flavors out of thin air.

Lin Xingci still likes to study food in the original world, and tries more snacks and some home-cooked food.

The multigrain cake is quite simple to make, but fortunately, the multigrain that Aunt Lu gave herself has been ground into powder, and he only needs to live out the multigrain paste.

The multigrain paste is very easy to make, and it doesn't take long to make a small wooden pot.

Putting the multigrain paste aside, Lin Xingci opened another bag, which contained seasonings. A piece of lard, a handful of salt, and a spice that Lin Xingci didn't recognize, the black paste was very viscous.

Lin Xingci dipped it with chopsticks and tasted it, it was a little sweet and a little salty, it tasted very similar to the current modern fuel consumption, but it was not particularly like, and I would ask it next time I went to Aunt Lu's house.

Lin Xingci also took out the wild dandelions he picked before, and the sauerkraut given by Aunt Lu was all fried, and Lin Xingci estimated that the two of them would not eat enough.

Dandelion itself has a bitter taste, and it needs to be blanched and finally soaked before stir-frying, so that the bitterness will disappear.

Pouring water into the pot, Lin Xingci looked at the wood standing in the corner, and sighed, after boiling water and food today, it is estimated that there will really be no wood.

Lin Xingci resigned himself to squatting down and adding firewood to burn the hot pot, fortunately, he had lived with his grandparents before, and he had burned this kind of earthen stove I don't know how many times, and he was quite handy.

Lin Xingci is burning on this side, and Xie Tingyuan's internal injuries in the room are almost recuperated, and the rest needs to be treated with medicine.

People who practice martial arts have a much more sensitive five senses than ordinary people, and after listening to it for a long time, he didn't hear the sound of stir-frying, Xie Tingyuan suddenly remembered Lin Xingci's appearance, it didn't look like he could cook, he wouldn't be able to do it and waste food?

Xie Tingyuan adjusted his breath, picked up the clothes on the side and put them on the bed, planning to go to the kitchen to have a look, if he didn't know how to do it himself, he would take over, wasting food was a shameful act.

In the kitchen, Lin Xingci was struggling to burn the fire, and the wood in the house was all large, and there were no ignited leaves or flammable ones.

Looking at the flames burning in the stove, Lin Xingci's heart was full of satisfaction.

Xie Tingyuan pushed open the door and saw Lin Xingci standing in front of the earthen stove with his hands on his hips, and the satisfaction on his face overflowed.

Lighting a fire can bring out a sense of satisfaction, which makes Xie Tingyuan even more convinced that Lin Xingci can't cook.

Lin Xingci was about to go blanching, and as soon as he turned around, he saw Xie Tingyuan standing at the door looking at him.

"You can get out of bed. Lin Xing looked at Xie Tingyuan in surprise, is this person's physical recovery ability so good?

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded and walked towards the countertop where Lin Xing had given off his things, looking at the things in the wooden basin and frowning, what is this the same thing as rice cereal used for.

Lin Xingci also saw Xie Tingyuan's sight, lifted the lid of the pot and threw the wild dandelion in, and explained to Xie Tingyuan at the same time: "That's the multigrain paste I mixed and used to make pancakes." "

Multigrain paste, pancakes? It was the first time Xie Tingyuan had heard of this kind of food, and he just wanted to touch the multigrain paste when he reached out and was stopped by Lin Xingci.

"Wait, what are you going to do? Lin Xingci immediately stepped forward to protect his miscellaneous grain paste.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows: "I just want to take a look."

"Yes, but not with your hands, there's a spoon next to it." Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan had no idea of grasping it, so he let go of the wooden basin and looked at the wild dandelions boiling in the pot.

Xie Tingyuan didn't leave, but watched Lin Xingci cook here, and he was quite curious about whether this kind of paste could really make cakes.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan didn't go out or move, so he stood in the same place and looked at himself, Lin Xingci frowned: "Aren't you going back to rest?"

"No, it's a lot better. Xie Tingyuan replied.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan's face was indeed not as pale as when he saw it on the mountain before, and withdrew his gaze suspiciously, since he could come over, it proved that his physique was okay, so could he let him help make a fire?

Xie Tingyuan found that Lin Xingci always looked at him from time to time, so he took the initiative to speak: "What's the matter?"

Lin Xingci didn't expect that his euphemistic gaze would be discovered, and he was a little embarrassed: "I want to ask you for a favor."

"Help?

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, help me make a fire." As the

words fell, there was an eerie silence in the kitchen, and there was no sound except for the crackling of burning wood in the stove.

"Uh..." Lin Xingci blinked his eyes, feeling that he was a little strong, Xie Tingyuan looked like a person with a background, maybe he hadn't entered the kitchen until now, and he didn't know what the stove looked like and how to light the fire.

"Forget it, when I'm kidding. Lin Xingci looked at the boiling water in the pot, took the basket on the side and scooped the wild dandelion into it, and filtered out the water.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the vegetables in the basket that he didn't know, and suddenly became curious about the dinner at night: "It's okay."

Then Lin Xingci watched Xie Tingyuan sit on a small bamboo chair, the black robe was lifted by him, and his slender and bony big hands elegantly picked up the wood on the side and put it into the stove, and the movements were smooth and did not look like they couldn't burn the fire.

Since someone helped to light the fire, Lin Xingci was much more relaxed, put the drained dandelion in cold water and soaked it, and at the same time said to Xie Tingyuan, who was burning the fire: "The trouble fire will burn a little smaller."

Xie Tingyuan watched Lin Xing quickly scoop up the water in the pot and nodded: "Okay."

After scooping the water dry, Lin Xingci wiped the bottom of the pot with lard, Xie Tingyuan also burned the fire smaller, the round pot was more difficult to spread the pancakes, and the pancakes were more strange.

Lin Xingci poured batter into the pot and spread it out, thinking that after that, he must buy a flat pancake pan, not only can spread the cake, but also fry other things are very good.

The cakes spread out in the pot were like hats in a semicircle, and they were neatly placed on the plate by Lin Xingci, and Xie Tingyuan, who was burning the fire, could smell the faint fragrance of miscellaneous grains.

Looking at the upside-down pancakes, Xie Tingyuan had an idea in his heart, is this really a multigrain He has also eaten something made of multigrain before, and the taste is not as fragrant as it is fried like this, nor is it as good as it is fried.

Half a small pot of mixed grain paste was all fried by Lin Xingci, and a total of more than twenty pieces were fried, except for the pancakes that were not Xi at the beginning, they were all extremely good-looking, but there was also a reason why Xie Tingyuan's fire burned well.

"It's over. Lin Xingci picked up the pancakes and put them aside.

Xie Tingyuan, who was originally quiet and burning the fire, looked at the things in Lin Xingci's hand and asked, "That's all?" "

Huh? Lin Xingci put down the pancakes and looked back at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting at the mouth of the stove, reacted and hurriedly replied: "Not yet, I still have to cook a few dishes, and you can burn the fire for a while."

Lin Xingci thought that Xie Tingyuan was tired of burning the fire, so he opened his mouth to comfort him.

Xie Tingyuan originally wanted to explain, but in the end, the words came to his mouth and swallowed back, asking him and Lin Xingci to say that these things were not enough to eat, Xie Tingyuan felt that he couldn't do such a thing, this child looked like he was only sixteen or seventeen years old, so thin and weak to support himself, and now with him, how embarrassing is this.

So Xie Tingyuan continued to pick up the firewood and put it into the stove, Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan and saw that he didn't say anything, but lowered his head and continued to burn the fire, so he didn't pay attention to it.

Picked up the prepared dandelion and sauerkraut and stir-fried it, Lin Xingci didn't know if anyone here had ever eaten dandelion, but the dandelion didn't taste bad when it was done, Lin Xingci felt that his craftsmanship was okay.

After simply stir-frying the two dishes and putting them on the plate, Lin Xingci found that Xie Tingyuan was staring at the dandelions he had fried, as if he was curious about what kind of food this was.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was curious, so he opened his mouth to explain to him: "This is a wild dandelion. "

Dandelion? Xie Tingyuan went through it in his mind and found that there was no dish called dandelion in his memory.

Lin Xingci explained: "This is a kind of wild vegetable, which generally grows on the ridge or roadside, and will bloom small yellow flowers when it is ripe, and round white pompoms will appear after the flowers are gone, and they will float with the wind when they are blown by the wind, and they will grow wherever they fall."

Xie Tingyuan searched his memories according to Lin Xingci's description, and sure enough, he had seen such a plant, but it was too inconspicuous and no one would pay special attention to it.

"How did you find out. Xie Tingyuan asked.

"Oh, I found it while tidying up the weeds in the yard, and it still tastes good. Lin Xingci picked up the two dishes and looked at Xie Tingyuan at the same time: "Please take the pancakes, there is no place to eat here."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, looked at Lin Xingci's thin back, and sighed in his heart, this child must have often been underfed before, otherwise how could he find food in the weeds.

For some reason, Xie Tingyuan's heart rose a little distressed, this was an idea he had never given birth to before, he didn't hate this feeling, and he didn't dig into why he felt sorry for Lin Xingci.

--------------------

will make good food, but I won't describe it in detail.

The Alternate World!!

The grains in this setting are rough grains, millet rice, brown rice and a little bit of rice ground into flour, overhead overhead ~

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Kill the system in an infinite game, [Tanmei] In the days when you were forced to become a heartthrob, [Tanmei] Favorite Mr. Jiang, [Tanmei] The mermaid of the movie queen's house , [Tanmei] Cannon fodder master respects him and doesn't want to [wear a book] , [Tanmei] Why is it so difficult for Meow Sheng [Fast Wear] , [Tanmei] The actor always wants to show his affection, [Tanmei] [Shaoyin Homo] The Eye of the Spirit , [Tanmei] The law of true fragrance that can't be escaped He lost a pair of legs for me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
24.8K 432 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
78.2K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...