✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

1

2.6K 25 4
By prince05026

☆ 1. Works related

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

The work is related

to the cannon fodder in the farming text, the author: Broken branches and woods, copywriter

Lin Xingci found himself in the

farming text as soon as he opened his eyes, and became the protagonist,

and he couldn't live a few chapters of the best cannon fodder relative.

In the article, he is lazy, cheating and slippery, stealing the protagonist's formula, and giving him small shoes, there is nothing he can't do, only unexpected.

In the end, he was driven out of the village and starved to death on the way to beg.

Lin Xingci, who knew the general plot, looked at the bottomed rice jar and the dilapidated house, and picked up his hoe.

In this era of not having enough to eat, staring at the protagonist is too much to think about, and making money by eating enough is the first thing!

So, the protagonist and the best relatives are intrigued, and he grows vegetables in the field.

The protagonist and his favorite person are misunderstood and separated, and he studies pastries.

The protagonist and the person he likes are separated, he picked up a man to go home as a "coolie", drank fruit wine and ate pastries, and lived his little life later, Lin Xingci rebuilt the house and opened a shop in the town, and he could still smell the smell of meat every day.

The villagers who originally looked down on Lin Xingci saw the elegant and simple house, and they were all envious, and tried every means to marry their daughter.

What is the daughter of the head family of Dongcun who looks like a fairy, the daughter of the Li family is diligent and thrifty, and the son of the Wang family is hardworking and capable, Lin Xingci is simply a head or two and hurriedly refused: No, no, I don't need it!!

As soon as he sent the person back to the room, he was pressed against the door by the man, biting his ear and asking: Do you want to get married?

Lin Xing wanted to cry without tears: I'm not, I don't, don't talk nonsense.

The man chuckled: It's okay, I'll marry.

Lin Xingci: ??

After getting married, Lin Xingci, who had worked hard all night, lay on the bed and pondered, he obviously just wanted someone to accompany him, but now he has changed so much?

——————1.The belly is black, pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, and the boss attacks X and just wants to live a good life.

2. All things are set in the air, and some conversion things will be said in the words, and don't be too entangled in the setting of the ancient texts that are not serious.

3. The author is stupid and honest, and the words are more literate, meeting is fate, so that you like it, it's better, don't hurt yourself if you don't like it, and flee immediately!

Content tags:Buyi life through time and space farming Wen Tianwen

search keywords: protagonist: Lin Xingci, Xie Tingyuan ┃ Supporting role: original protagonist ┃ Others: ancient farming, crossing,

a sentence introduction: Picking up a handsome guy to live

while farming

Idea: Actively farming, so that the world is free of hunger and the world is beautiful

☆ 2. Chapter 1: I'm Wearing a Book!

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 1: I'm Wearing a Book!

The noisy quarrel clearly reached Lin Xingci's ears, and once made him wonder if he had entered the vegetable market.

But then I thought about it, wasn't I sleeping, how could I be in the vegetable market.

Lin Xingci was stunned for a while, and suddenly opened his eyes, and saw people with long hair in cross-collared linen clothes around him, chatting about something in front of a farmhouse's earthen house.

However, Lin Xingci didn't have the heart to study what they were talking about now, what he cared about was why he appeared here.

He clearly remembered that he was lying in bed preparing for sleep after washing, how did he get here as soon as he opened his eyes?

And what are these people going to do when they come together?

Lin Xingci briefly sorted out his shocked mood, quietly stepped back, exited the middle position and came to the back.

He was going to sort out where it was and why he was here. The surrounding environment reminded Lin Xingci that he was no longer in the original world.

Just as Lin Xingci raised his feet and was about to leave, someone behind him suddenly shouted: "Lin Xingci!" Hearing

someone call his name, Lin Xingci stopped a little hesitantly, not sure if he was really calling himself, so he didn't look back.

Seeing that Lin Xingci stopped and didn't look back, the person who spoke out directly squeezed out of the crowd and came to Lin Xingci's side and put one hand on his shoulder: "Ah Ci, why don't you continue to watch?" It

was now certain that he was calling himself, but he still didn't look back.

"There's something going on, I want to go home. Lin Xingci said a relatively normal answer.

"What's the big deal, don't you usually like to watch Lin Yunian's liveliness? "The visitor was a little puzzled.

Lin Xingci complained in his heart, it's not him who likes to watch the excitement!

"Ahem, there's something special today. Lin Xingci explained.

After all, the boy is a child who grew up in the countryside, and he has never gone to school, and his temperament is straightforward, so when he sees Lin Xingci say this, he will no longer bother with this problem.

"Okay, I'll bring you the yellow ball later.

Lin Xingci finally turned around, looked at the boy and said, "Thank you." The

boy in front of him looked like he was about sixteen or seventeen years old, not tall, wearing a gray cross-collared cloth coat, his skin was also black as if he had come out of the coal field, and his facial features were quite good, and he was completely a native peasant child, which made Lin Xingci curious about his appearance.

"Thank you. The boy waved his hand indifferently, and then relied on his small size to squeeze back into the crowd to watch the excitement.

Lin Xingci followed the route in his memory, walked for most of the day, and finally arrived at the home in his memory.

Looking at the dilapidated and half-human-tall grass in front of him, there was no house around him, and the mud house was so desolate that he couldn't do it, and he was silent.

Is this house, which will collapse at any moment, really his home? Lin Xingci wasn't sure, even his grandmother's house in the countryside was not so scary.

After staring at the same place for ten minutes, Lin Xingci also accepted the room in his memory and walked in with his head down.

Anyway, there is a house where you can sleep...

After entering, Lin Xingci was given another critical blow in the house.

The room has an unobstructed view, there is not much of anything, the corner is near the direction of the window is a dirt bed, the quilt on the bed has been so black that it can not be seen in its original appearance, and there is an indescribable smell, and there is a small wooden cabinet at the foot of the bed, which should be a wardrobe.

In the middle of the room there was a wooden table with a missing leg, on which lay pots and bowls, which seemed to be used for drinking water, and the window far from the bed was crumbling, and the window paper on it was tattered and rotten.

But the only thing these things have in common is that they are all antique.

Lin Xingci didn't spend much time observing the environment, sitting on the stool and looking down at his shrunken but still white hands, bowing his head and pondering.

He was already certain that he was definitely not in the modern age, and he did not know in what age.

Lin Xingci supported his head with one hand, rubbed his temples in a complicated mood, and promised to go back to help his grandfather harvest grain, but now he doesn't know what happened to him.

Lin Xing sighed, and when he stretched out his hand and was about to get some water for himself, a very familiar voice came from outside the door, it was the person who had just shouted to him in the crowd.

"Ah Ci! Ah Ci!

Lin Xingci put down the pot in his hand, got up and patted his clothes, walked slowly to the door, and saw the person running over with great interest and asked, "What's wrong." The

boy crossed his waist with one hand, and fanned himself with the other: "Lin Yunian."

Lin Xingci was puzzled: "What's wrong with him."

"He's separated! He's going to live on his own! The boy explained.

"Lin Yu Nian, split up.... Hiss! His head suddenly hurt like a pinprick, and memories that didn't belong to him poured into his mind, Lin Xingci frowned painfully as he propped up the door frame, his already white face was now even whiter, and his lips had lost their bloody color.

When the boy saw Lin Xingci's painful appearance, the whole person panicked, strode forward to help the person and asked nervously: "Ah Ci, what's wrong with you, I'll call you a doctor." "

No, it's just a little bit of a headache, just take a break." Lin Xingci pulled the boy who wanted to run away.

The boy was pulled and staggered, stabilized his body and looked back at Lin Xingci: "Really?

Lin Xingci nodded heavily: "Yes, I didn't sleep well at night, just rest for a while." The

boy blinked, a little hesitant: "Then I'll help you in and rest."

"Okay. Lin Xingci closed his eyes and nodded, he didn't have the energy to deal with it now, so he walked in half-snuggled up to the boy.

Lin Xingci is uncomfortable now, if he is not uncomfortable, he will find that he is even shorter than this child.

The boy helped Lin Xingci into the room very easily, put the person on the bed, and rushed to the wooden table in two steps after three steps and poured a bowl of water for Lin Xingci.

"Come, drink some water. The boy put the water in Lin Xingci's hand.

Lin Xing nodded and thanked him: "Thank you."

After Lin Xingci finished drinking the water, the boy put down the clay bowl and looked at the person and said, "You have a good rest first, I'll go back to help, and I'll bring you something to eat later." "

Good work. Lin Xingci nodded, but his eyes were still closed.

The boy couldn't help it when he saw Lin Xingci's appearance, so he cautiously turned around and raised his feet to leave.

After the boy left, there was no sound in the room except for Lin Xingci's rapid breathing, and it was unusually quiet.

Lin Xingci also recovered after lying down for a long time, and the memory of the sudden appearance has been digested a lot.

He crossed over, and he crossed into an ancient farming novel, and became the best cannon fodder with the same name and surname as him.

In the text heIt's lazy to eat, and it's easy to use your hands and feet and your head to make it, so you have to take advantage of others, especially the protagonist, so you don't use your intelligence in the right way.

Just thinking about picking up leaks.,Seeing that the protagonist is doing well, he is greedy.,Began to think about what the protagonist had in his hands.,After stealing things, the protagonist was discovered.,The protagonist doesn't give face and sends people directly to the village to make a verdict.,For the reputation of the village.,In the end, he was kicked out of the village and starved to death on the way to beg.。

In general, the life of 'Lin Xingci' is very simple, but it did not go right.

After digesting his memory, Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he has also read a lot of time-traveling novels in modern times, and summed up a conclusion that the idea of fighting the protagonist against the protagonist is absolutely impossible.

To oppose the protagonist is to die, and this idea is present in all texts.

Lin Xingci sighed in his heart, in fact, the relatives of this body are also the best, all of them are people who see money, and his mother was sold to the Lin family as a daughter-in-law for two taels of silver, and this sale is broken.

Fortunately, Lin Xingci's father is honest with his daughter-in-law, he is the only one in this Lin family, and Lin's mother can be regarded as passable when she marries, and there is no situation where it is difficult for concubines to get along.

The two pulled and pulled, although bitter but also happy, Lin Xingci died of the flood after the age of thirteen, leaving Lin Xingci alone, although the village was a little helpful to this child, but it was not their own child after all, and later they all forgot about Lin Xingci's child.

Lin Xingci had no choice but to use some crooked thoughts to keep himself alive, and then he hit his cousin Lin Qinian with his idea, and he could gain a lot every time, and then he never thought about working his own.

Sure enough, the root of human inferiority is like this, and if you can get something for nothing, you won't think about doing it yourself.

Lin Xingci's head was a lot more comfortable, and the strange smell emitted from the quilt gradually drifted into his nose, the smell was very unpleasant, like tofu that had been piled up for a long time, with a little fishy smell in the sourness.

Lin Xingci frowned, climbed down from the bed, stared at the quilt and pillow on the bed with a cold face, it was not as dark as words, how did the original body sleep, and he could actually sleep in the bed like this!

"Whew, whew. "Lin Xingci has no habit of cleanliness, but normal people can't stand being dirty like this.

After standing in the house for a while, Lin Xingci turned around and ran out, came to the kitchen water tank, and looked down at himself in the water tank.

There is not much difference between his appearance and his appearance, and he should be seventeen or eighteen years old from his face.

The facial features are a little childish, there is not too much flesh on the face, it looks a little malnourished, a pair of willow eyes are slightly raised, and the eyes are squinted as if they are seducing other people, these eyes are exactly the same as the modern self.

Stared at the water tank for a while, as if thinking of something, reached out and wiped some water with his fingers in the corners of his eyes, and a mole appeared in the wet corner of his eyes.

Lin Xing was speechless, this body really looked like his modern body.

happened to come to the kitchen, Lin Xingci was also going to see what was in the kitchen, and after tossing for a long time, he was a little hungry now.

The kitchen is not big, but everything is very organized, and at first glance, you can see that it was placed when Lin Mu was still there.

The stove was near the doorway, and next to it was a wooden cupboard, but it had fallen a thick layer of dust, and a water tank was leaning against the side of the cupboard.

Where is the rice jar Lin Xingci searched for a long time but didn't find it, and at the same time rummaged through the kitchen, there was nothing in it.

Lin Xingci stood in front of the stove, looked down at the pot and pursed his lips, he was really poor, he had no food at all, how did he survive?

Lin Xingci left the kitchen with doubts and returned to the room.

Lin Xingci doesn't want to sleep at the moment, and hopes that it can dry quickly after washing, and he doesn't know if it will be cold at night here.

Lin Xingci searched his memories while removing the quilt cover, there should still be some money at home, and some things at home need to be replaced, and he is simply uncomfortable to watch.

Removing the quilt cover and throwing it in the wooden basin on the side, Lin Xingci opened the wardrobe according to his memory, and found a dark blue cloth bag from a corner, which was very neatly wrapped.

After opening it, there were some copper plates neatly placed inside, and after counting, there were a total of three hundred and fifty Wen, which was not a large amount, but in the village, it was already a lot of money.

In this era, the average family of five in the village spent a maximum of two taels of silver a year.

Lin Xingci looked at the cloth bag, and finally rewrapped the cloth bag and put it back in place, and now he didn't need the money.

The most important thing at the moment is to solve the problem of eating and sleeping by yourself.

Lin Xingci bent down and picked up the heavy wooden basin and walked out, he was going to the stream to wash it and clean the house by the way, it was too dirty, and he didn't know how the original owner lived.

--------------------

---- pre-received ---

"Wearing to the Primitive Society to Engage in Infrastructure".

Jiang Yu, who is an excellent employee of the Space Administration, was preparing to go to the next world after completing the task of cultivating immortals.

There was an accident in the system, and he fell into a primitive society.

The good news is that his system still works, and everything from the previous world is still there.

The bad news is that he is tied to a stake and the people of this tribe are sacrificing him.

Jiang Yu: ... I really appreciate that

in order to survive, Jiang Yu had to use a little means.

At the same time, Jiang Yu found that the people here are not well dressed and poorly lived, and they will starve to death every year.

Looking at the bloodshot food on the stone table, and the food that didn't see anything.

fell into contemplation, for the sake of his stomach, Jiang Yu rolled up his sleeves and began to struggle.

There is not enough food to eat, plant! Stay damp and build new! The tribe is not safe, build walls!

Weaving, brewing, saltmaking, pottery burning, and improving food are the same.

Looking at the tribe that has become rich little by little and faintly developing towards the first, Jiang Yu is full of a sense of achievement.

Just when Jiang Yu was about to pick a child to play, he was blocked in the corner by the tribal leader and looked fiercely: Where do you want to run?

Jiang Yu was puzzled: Of course, it was to go out to play.

Boss domineering: It's late, now you are the leader partner and can't get out.

Jiang Yu: ?? How he didn't know

the chief's squint: Unless you take me.

The tribe wails: The tribe needs you! Don't abandon us!

Jiang Yu covered his face and was silent, it was good that he couldn't get off the burden.

★ Reading Guide

Optimistic and slightly sluggish to hide the big guy by x Indigenous loyal dogs to open a new article on the special attack

~ This is a farming article.,The first attempt.,There are some settings that will be converted or something.,Other small settings will also be said.。

The protagonist is not cold, and he will not rob the protagonist of the original book, but has his own life and lovers.

The money conversion refers to some information on the Internet, if it is not right, it can be pointed out, and it will not often appear in the gold text:

gold, silver, copper, one tael of gold = ten taels of silver = ten thousand copper

coins / text

One tael of silver = 1,000 wen per copper plate

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 在无限游戏里杀死系统 、 [耽美] 被迫变成万人迷的日子里 、 [耽美] 心仪江先生 、 [耽美] 影后家的美人鱼 、 [耽美] 炮灰师尊他不想[穿书] 、 [耽美] 喵生为何如此艰难[快穿] 、 [耽美] 影帝总想秀恩爱 、 [耽美] [少阴同人]视灵之眼 、 [耽美] 逃不过的真香定律 、 [耽美] 他为我失去一双腿

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 404 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
75.1K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...