SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate

1.8K 82 84
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
• Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
• Confidence - Ocean Alley (Such an Australian song and it's beautiful)

_______________________________

"Kat! Kat! Stop!"

I stomped my foot on the brake, the car jolting to a stop before the mailbox in front of me... Rheas car.

I looked to Rhea with tight lips.

Rheas face was red and blushed. She was breathing heavy and she gave me a bit of an angry look. "Fucking hell." she huffed out. "Please be careful... you need to look out for everything." She shook her head.

"Sorry." I whispered, feeling bad. I was trying my best. I was doing ok, until then.

"It's fine, I know it's new. But, please be weary and always look where you're going." Rhea begged, and pointed for me to reverse back a bit to come in at a better angle of the driveway.

Which I did perfectly. "Sorry." I apologised again, knowing Rhea loved her truck. She should have let me drive something shitty...

"It's ok." She wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Maybe next time we use... Doms car." She smiled. Which made me laugh.

Inside, we had just finished eating lunch when I was staring at my feet. They were so sore... From the dancing I'd been doing. They'd flared up and became very tender to the touch. "You know, I think my feet were the issue driving. They are really sore." I tell Rhea.

She raises her eyebrows at me. "It was your feet was it?" I nod with a smile. "Let me see them." Rhea moved off the couch beside me to on her knees in front of me, going to grab at my feet.

I moved them away. "They're not- they're sore and they aren't pretty." I told her.

Rhea looked at me. "I don't care, Kat. I wanna help you. Now give me your feet." She ordered. "Please." She added kindly.

I carefully gave her my feet and she held them, inspecting them. When her face turned harsh, I thought it disgusted her, so I yanked them away. "I thought you didn't care."

Rhea laughed. "No, no, I don't care. They look sore, that was all."

I still was insecure so I glared at her.

Rhea rolled her eyes playfully. "Kat... I'd lick your feet if you asked me to." My eyes widened, and she grabbed my feet and I let her this time. "Here... tell me if this is too hard." She whispered and began rubbing slow circles on the soles of my feet.

My mouth opened. "That's nice..."

"Yeah?" Rhea kept going, increasing in pressure a little, making me whimper. But a good whimper. A good sore. "Don't orgasm on the couch, baby." Rhea whispered with a smirk.

I squinted my eyes at her. "You wouldn't let me anyway." I said brattily, looking away.

Rheas hands kept going, pressing even harder. "You're not as sweet as you look, you know." She joked. "You're also a lot more desperate than you look."

"You make me that desperate." I tell her, shuffling on my spot because it was feeling really nice on my sore feet. "You're depriving me- ohhh." My feet flinch when she presses on a really sore spot too hard.

Rheas fingers ease. "Izvini." Rhea said.
Sorry.

I looked at her with a smile. "Have you been learning Russian?" I giggled. "Want to know what I say about you that bad?"

Rhea hides her smile and brushes it off. "Say that again- I'm depriving you?" Rheas eyes meet mine, and she moves to the next foot.

"Yeah." I groan out because the soreness is too much. Rhea finds a right pressure and it feels better. "Even yourself too. You have needs, that I- I want to make sure I meet them."

Rheas hands stopped. "Kat..." she whispered. "You're meeting every single need of mine, and more, don't worry about that. You literally calm my entire body down just being in the same room as me."

I couldn't help but smile. "But you must want to- want to finish? Right? Like you know what it feels like, it's good, I want to make you feel good." I tell her. "I want to touch you." I admit.

Rhea grins. "I know you do."

"So let me." I sit up.

Rhea grins more. "Maybe later..."

She kept massaging my feet for minutes. Going between feet and working on my heels. Than the soles again. Up the sides and she eventually had worked her way up my calves. She added a lotion, and her fingers were gliding up my skin.

I'd offered to rub her if she was sore, but she said she wanted to do this.

I had my eyes closed, enjoying her touch and the massage, when I looked down at her softly. "Hey... Whenever you wanted to tell me about that ring. You can. I'll listen." I did my best to assure her.

Rheas eyes softened up at me. Then she cleared her throat. "His name was Matt." She confessed.

Oh, she was doing this right now.

Matt.

"Or, he is known as Buddy by a lot of people, I guess." Rhea shrugged, and I listened as intensely as I could. "We were engaged for maybe... 4 months." Rhea shrugged. "We broke up nearly a year ago, I wanna say."

"How long were you together for?" I ask curiosity.

Rhea thinks a second. "About 2 years."

I didn't want to pressure her into answering but she was opening up, so I asked her. "Why did you break up?" I ask softly.

Rhea let out a heavy breath. "It was already not great. He was really jealous all the time. Complained that I wasn't paying him enough attention, just things like that. One night, after a show, I came straight back home after it. Travelling 4 hours on a plane in the early morning to spend some time with him before I had to go again." Rhea cleared her throat. "When I got back home... He had someone else in- well, my house." Rhea finished. Not going on, because I can imagine how painful it must be.

"I'm so sorry." I tell her. I can't even picture her face after she had to see that. "That's not your fault, you know right?"

Rhea nods. "I know." She squeezed my feet and climbed up beside me. "Sorry to dampen the mood, but, that's the story of that."

I snuggled into her side, hugging her tightly around the waist. "I'd never do anything like that to you." I told her.

"I know, Kat. I've never once thought you would." Rhea replied. "Don't worry about-"

I look up at her. "You can't tell me to not worry about that. I want you to not worry about that. You're too nice, Rhea."

Rhea smiled cutely at me. "You make me forget about the entire thing... Princess, I'm not worrying about anything."

I lean up to press my lips against hers, which faded into a smile against her lips. But Rhea wasn't smile, she was looking at my lips like she wanted more.

"Rhea... Can I touch you now?" I ask hopeful.

"I'll do you one better." Rhea smiled back. I looked down to where she was pulling her pants off her legs. Completely naked... "Taste me, Kat. You deserve to taste me."

I looked at her face. "Are you sure?"

Rhea nodded. "Before I change my mind would be nice." She said.

I got down on my knees in front of her, and she widened her legs to come onto display for me. She was beautiful. I put my hands on her knees, finding her looking at me. "Um-" my heart raced a little. "Rhea- tell me what you like." I said.

Rhea smiled softly. "Anything. Kiss me, lick me, finger me." She told me. "Anything you want to give me, Kat. I'll take from you."

I got more comfortable between her legs and started by putting a kiss on her inner thigh, then looking at her. Her breath caught, and it gave me some confidence, to put a few more kisses up her thighs higher.

I loved these tattoos... I kissed them.

With one more look up to Rhea, the way her cheeks were blushed and she was biting her bottom lip, that gave me confidence.

I put a kiss on her folds.

Rhea moaned in pleasure. "I didn't know you were such a tease, Kat." She smiled in pleasure.

I didn't want to tease her, I wanted to just please her. So using my tongue, I flattened it from the bottom near her entrance to all the way up the top.

Rhea groaned as I did it. She tasted incredible, I settled in more between her legs and did it again with my tongue. Swiping it up and through her slick folds. "I love this." I whispered, and I tried something and sucked on the flesh, just softly.

Rhea gasped. "Fuck.... Kat. I love y-" her words fades into a moan when I pressed a finger inside her. Curling it like i did before to her. I paired that with flicking my tongue against her softly, in a spot that had her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I could feel her getting wetter by the second, beginning to drip on the couch beneath her, and sliding down my chin. But I couldn't get enough.

I pressed two fingers inside her, making her back arch. "Don't stop, Kat... oh my god." Rhea moaned. "I'm gonna- I'm so close." She smiled with pleasure.

I wanted to taste her release, so I kept a steady pace, knowing she must be enjoying this right now. I whispered between my tongue. "Please, Rhea."

That must have broke her. Her hands came on to tug a little on my hair, and her head rolled back, moans releasing.

I slowly licked her through it, until her thighs steadied and her back relaxed. Until her breaths came back and eventually her eyes fluttered open.

Then I licked her straight through again, just once to taste her again. That had Rhea smiling at me and her thighs shivering. "Relax..." she said gently. "You're really good at that." She complimented.

"Spasibo." I whispered my thanks and she guided me up and to straddle her hips. "Hi."

"Hey, gorgeous..." Rhea replied tiredly and wrapped her arms around my waist, settling them on my hips. "I hope you're not feeling... rejected. Or that I don't want you. Or that I'm using you. Or-"

I shook my head. "I don't feel like that at all."

Rhea closed her mouth. "Good. Because that's not the case. I want to-" Rhea licked her bottom lip. "I want to fuck you so bad... I wanna taste you so bad. I really do... I think I'm- Im not nervous to do that, I know you'll enjoy it. But I'm nervous, because I want it to be special. I want you to remember it."

I grinned. "Rhea. You could do it on the kitchen floor and I'd remember it." I put my hands around her neck. "I don't care where you want to do it. But- I want to do it anywhere. Literally anywhere and anytime. The sooner the better."

Rhea smirked. "Getting so desperate for me..."

I decided to toy around with her, feeling playful. "I'm desperate to orgasm for the first time. If you don't want to do it, Rhea. I'm sure I can easily find someone else to-"

Rhea cleared her throat. "That's not happening. You'll be finishing for the first time against my mouth, Kat. I can promise you that." Rhea wasn't smiling, she looked a little annoyed, and that's what I wanted.

"I know." I told her.

Time jump.

Later than night, I was on the toilet when I noticed something I hadn't seen in- a long time.

I didn't really know where Rhea put things for it... nor could I really go out and ask her.

I swallowed and knocked on the bathroom door loudly. "Rhea!" I called as loud as I could. Maybe 10 seconds passed before I heard her by the door, going to open it. I put my hand on it to stop her. "Wait! Where do you put like- your tampons or something?"

Rhea replied. "Why?"

Why? She was asking why?

Then she added. "You don't know? You would have had to have a period by now, Kat. You've been here a while, right?"

I didn't like talking through the door, so I cracked it open slightly so she could just see my head, and I could see her face too. She looked concerned.

"I haven't had my period in- a few years." I tell her. "I got it back."

Rheas eyebrows creased. "You haven't been getting your period? Kat..."

"It's ok. That means it's good right? I'm healthier?" I check.

Rhea looks sad, but she nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad you got it back." She told me where they were kept and I sorted it out. "I'm really happy your getting healthier here. I promise you'll keep it."

It certainly made me feel healthier. More human. More like a woman.

And I just hoped her promise was true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
17.2K 540 38
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...
4.5K 196 13
(lesbian fanfic) Roxanne who has been an underground fighter for about 4 hears now ,will be moving to the states because of her moms condition, ther...