Isabella

By Kayla892E

"Come on Steff-" "Don't fucking call me that" Stefano interrupted her in a monotonous voice,still stearing ou... More

INTRODUCTION
Main Characters & aesthetic
The Mafia- Chapter 1
The Guilt- Chapter 2
Am I that worthless?-Chapter 3
Goodbye- Chapter 4
Parents-Chapter 5
Nightmare-Chapter 6
The voice in my head-Chapter 7
Threat-Chapter 8
Dolly-Chapter 9
Haunted {part 1}-Chapter 10
Isabella Rossellini-Chapter 11
Feelings?-Chapter 12
Giggles-Chapter 14
Elena?-Chapter 15
Emily-Chapter 16
She trusts me-Chapter 17
A&A-Chapter 18
Double crossed-Chapter 19
Halloween-Chapter 20
Decision- Chapter 21
Never- Chapter 22
Poison-Chapter 23
Coma- chapter 24
Dad-Chapter 25
Marisa- Chapter 26
New allies - Chapter 27
Ice cream-Chapter 28
Station-Chapter 29
Seth-Chapter 30
Mum?- Chapter 31
Pain-Chapter 32

The Birthday-Chapter 13

51 4 3
By Kayla892E

                  ~ Stefano's POV ~
I get out of my car and walk in through the front door of my house. I am heading upstairs when I hear someone, I don't know where,but I follow the sounds.

I see Isabella with her headphones on examining what she had just finished working on, Mr Grey's present. I stand there for about 10 minutes before she takes of her headphones still unaware of my presence.

"Nice job" I say startling her a little.

"Umm,thanks she says turning around to face me

I notice her examining me and blushing a little and a smile appears on my face.

" How long have you been there?" She ask

"Hmm,10 minutes" I reply.

"Ohh"
"How was the mission?" she ask

"Well" I say pushing myself of the side of the door,now standing straight.

"They did indeed steal the diamond and some other documents, that are worth millions. Antonio is tracking them now. All the other guards are dead. Antonio eventually got the footage,but they were all wearing mask . We did find one of them alive though but he was unconscious. He's in the chamber now. When he wakes up,we'll get information from him" I say and I hear her chuckle.

"What?"I ask

"Nothing, it's just you said you will,not try" She says smiling

"Yeah,cause I will. Fuck trying." I reply

We stare at each other for about 5 minutes and I decide to speak.

"I'm sorry" I say

"What?" She asked

"You heard me" I say turning my head to the side.

What the fuck is she doing to me.

"I did,but what for?" she ask

"The coffee, drink, whatever. I slapped it out of your hand and took out my anger on you. I'm sorry" I say whispering the last part

She  smiles at my apology. She probably didn't expect, hell,even I didn't expect it.

"Hey,it's okay. No big deal" She says and I look at her making eye contact.

We stare at each other again for what seems like an eternity until She breaks the silence this time.

"Umm,wanna binge watch TVD with me?"she ask instantly regretting what she said but doesn't say anything.

"Okay. What's tvd?" I ask

"The Vampire Diaries?" She asked,rather that said

I look at her not knowing shit about what she just said.

"Will you watch it with me or not?" She asks again

"Sure" I reply

We make our way to the theater room.
We're sitting on the combined chair my mum asked me to get so that she could lie down while watching her movie. I've never come here by myself to watch a movie. I'm always forced by my mother when ever we have a family gathering and I don't even pay attention. I either dose of or get carried away with my phone.

After the Flat screen comes on,She select Netflix and immediately see the vampire diaries, probably someone watches it as well

She clicks on it and it starts. She checks her phone for something,probably the time and she puts it away immediately.

             ---------------

"Wait,you're telling me that I have the same name with some 100+ vampire?" I ask slightly annoyed making her laugh a little

"Yup" She says smiling

"And that blonde over there,is Stefan"

"Hmmm. Stefan Salvatore" She answers me

"But,I thought my name was from a book?" I ask

"Well,yes,it is from a book. But they acted it out later" She replies

"The fuck" I say looking at the screen.

            ---------------

"I like that Damien dude"I say

" It's Damon"She corrects me sighing.

"Yeah,same thing.But why did the fucker kill Lexi" I say groaning

"Cause he's Damon, he's psychotic" She replies.

I actually enjoyed watching this stuff,not because it's interesting,well it is,just a little,but because she's here. She seems to be a lover of movies and series.

After a while,I see her struggling to keep her eyes open. I shift closer to her and she doesn't even notice. And soon enough, she rests her hand on my shoulder and closes her eyes.I reduce the volume of the flat screen and take of her glasses.

After a while of making sure she was asleep, I lie down carefully placing her by my side and cuddling her. She moves a little but smiles when I caress her back. I turn off the movie and sigh. She looks so peaceful as she sleeps. I brush a strand of her hair from her face and kiss her forehead.

"What the hell are you doing to me Bella?"  I ask looking at her sleeping figure in my arms. She fits perfectly.

I look at her face,carefully examining her features. She has heart shaped lips,button nose, a birthmark just above her left eyebrow. She has a floral scent mixed with.... citrus and chocolate?

I don't know,but I love her scent.

After a while of admiring her,I drift of to sleep.

I wake up to sound of a cute groan. She must be waking up. I keep my eyes shut and I hear a little gasp leave her mouth. She's about to get up,so I wrap my arm around her tiny waist pulling her closer to me.

"Don't go just yet hermosa" I say in a deep sleepy voice.

She relaxs and let's out a sigh before snuggling closer to me.

After about thirty minutes,I hear her calling my name.

"Stefano?"

"Stefano"

"Stefan"

"Hmmm" I answer.

"it's 6:30 and I have to get to Mr Grey's store by 7:00" She says

"Go tomorrow" I say still sleepy

"I can't, today's his birthday"

That wakes me up.

"Oh,I forgot. Come on then. We better get ready" I says reluctantly letting her go.

"Thanks" She says

We both get up and walk out of the theater room only to be greeter by Enzo who is looking at us with wide eyes.

"How did you"
"When did you"
"Did you too" He pauses and gasps
"Did you to have se-"

"Shut the fuck up Enzo" I say and I see Isabella blush.

She mutters a good morning before rushing past Enzo and probably going to her room.

I look at Enzo who is smirking at me

I sigh walking awwy from him and into the kitchen.

"Come on Stefano. Tell me. How was it? Did she give you a blow job?Did you make her sore? How did she tas-" I cut him off,by grabbing a spatula and whacking him on the head three times

"We fucking didn't have sex you bastard. Even if we did,why the fuck will I give you details" I roar at him.

He rubs his head in pain.

"Stefano, ¿acabo de oír sexo? ¿Y es con quien creo que es? Espero que hayas usado protección." My mum says walking in with a smirk on her face. (Stefano, did I just hear sex? And is it with who I think it is? I hope you used protection)

"I'm not fucking doing this" I say walking out of the kitchen.

I hear her giggle and I roll my eyes..

Fuck Enzo,Bastard.

I met Enzo when I was 7. He was an orphan and I decided to help him out. I asked dad to adpot him and he did.He started living with us and training with us. You'll think he's a push over cause he's childish,but he's actually a blood lust. He enjoyed torturing people in different ways possible.

I take a shower and get ready. I decided that it's time I meet the famous Mr Grey for myself. After putting on my shoe,I walk out of my room. I walk over to her door and try to open it,but it's locked, yet again.

"Coming"I hear her say

After a minute, she unlocks the door and invites me in.

She shuts the door and walks over to her vanity and continues drying her hair. She pulls out a blow drier and it dries it completely. She applies some lip gloss on her lips and wears her glasses.

And the curiosity strikes me.

"Are those for fancy " I ask

"Umm,no. I usually wear contacts, but I took them so I don't get an infection. I have glaucoma, so I need glasses" She says

I stare at her and notice now the glasses fit her perfectly making her slightly prettier and sexier. Her outfit goes with her glasses too. She's wearing a pink long sleeve sweater that is just above her navel,a different shade of pink trousers that huges her body making her curves very visible.

Shut up asshole.

I shake the thought of my head

She pairs all that with a white sneakers, some siliver chains and a black purse.

Fuck,she's so hot and sexy yet looks so innocent.

what are you doing to me Bella

I groan in frustration

"Are you okay?" She ask

"Yeah" I say sighing
"Shall we?" I add

She nods and we walk out of her room.

Once we got down stairs, we see Leo on his phone. He looks away form his phone and puts it away.

"Ready to go Isabella?" he ask

I glare at him for using her name. He can call me by my name,but not her.

"I'm taking her,we're going together" I say before she can reply.

She smiles at him and he nods.

She walks off probably to get the box.

I glare at him

"Who the fuck gave you the permission to call her by her name?" I ask him

"I'm sorry boss,she told me to stop calling her ma'am or miss. I told her that you will get mad but she insisted" he says frantically

I sigh and look over to where she walked to.

"Stefano" I correct him
" and as long as she permits you to use her name,then it's fine"I  say reluctantly.

He let's out a sigh of relief.

Antonio and Isabella are walking towards us. Isabella holding a bottle of water,an orange juice and two packets of twix? while Antonio's carrying Mr Grey's gift.

" Ready?" I ask

"Yup"

We walk out of the house and to where my car's parked. Antonio places the box at the back seat and walks off. I get the door for her and she smiles at the gesture. I shut her door and walked over to my side and getting in. She hands me a bottle of water, look at her and take it.

"Thanks" I say and she smiles at me.

I pull out of the drive way and into the main road. I drive fast maneuvering cars and she seems to enjoy it. She closes her eyes and rolls down her window enjoying the cold wind as it touches her skin.

"Do you always drive this fast?" I hear her ask.

I relax in my seat and I answer her
"Yeah"

I feel her eyes on me. She carefully examines my face and my body but I pretend like I don't see her. She looks away and a small blush appears on her face.

A smirk starts to grow on my face, but I stop it.

We stop to get a cake she ordered for him and get some few things;candles,streamers and flowers

We arrive at Mr Grey's store and like she said,it was still closed. I get out and she does the same.

"Why'd you get out?" I ask her

"What?" She ask

I roll my eyes and say

"I was suppose to get the door. Don't get out again until I get the door for you" I tell her flatly

She looks at me surprised and she nods.

She goes to open the store while I grab the cake and walk into the store. I see her carrying a box and placing it on a table. She brings out a 'Happy Birthday Mr Grey' banner,some  tinsels, colourful lights and more streamers. I place the cake on a table before I head to the car again to brag the present and the stuff we got on our way.

After what seems like 30 minutes,we succeeded in decorating the store.

"Umm,Stefano? Can you come help me please? I can't find the ladder." I hear say

I walk over to where she is and see her struggling to get a box down. I grab the box from the highest shelf now towering over her.She's tall,but I'm way taller. She should be about 5'6 and I'm 6'5. She turns around and locks eyes with me. We stay there staring into each others eyes. I grab her waist with my free hand and pull her closer. She doesn't move away. I see her looking at my lips and I can't help chuckling making her blush. She looks down avoiding eye contact, I toss the box to a near table and dust my palms in my trouser. I raise her head up with my hand under her chin. I look deep into her eyes and realized that she has siren eyes and long eye lashes.

"Fuck" I mumble pulling away.

She looks at me and blushes again before hurriedly walking away.

Those eyes

She could bat those eyes and I would get on my knees for her.

Just imagine her rolling her eyes back while you fu-

Ughhhh.

I look down at my trousers and realize there's a bulge.

Fuck, just her eyes turn me on.

After setting up,she locks the store and I look at her with a raised eye brow.

"He needs to think that one's here. So when we shout surprise, it will actually be a surprise" She says

"Did you just say we" I ask

"Hmmm,yeah" she replies

"Sorry Bonita,but I don't do such" I say taking a seat.

"Ohh come one,please" she says

She suddenly has this pout on her face and I sigh.

"Fine,but I'm not shouting" I say in defeat.

She squeals and I can't help but smile a little.

I'm on my phone and she's by the window checking if he's coming.

"He's coming" She says quickly shutting the window and getting off the couch. I stand up and walk behind a shelf as she turns off the light and hides behind another shelf.

We hear the door unlocking and she let's out a little squeal. Her hands fly to cover her mouth and I don't know why I find that cute.
The lights come on and she jumps out and shouts

"Surprise!!" while I causally work out.

"My God" He says in surprise
"You didn't forget" He says with a genuine smile.

"Of course I didn't, how could you think that?" She ask

"Well,you didn't mention it,and with a lot of things going on in your life,I just thought maybe you forgot" he says

"Oh Mr Grey. I'm sorry if I've looked,down or absent or as if I didn't care. I was just coming up with ideas for this" She says hugging him and he smiles.

He looks over to me and raises a brow.

"Who's this cara?" he ask

She looks back and walks over to me
"Oh this is Stefano,he's my" She pauses
"He's my friend" she continues

Ouch,you just got friend zoned brah.

Shut the fuck up.

"Well hello there.Thank you for be friending my friend" He says with a smile and I nod at him

"Enough with the introduction.Let's get to the good part"she says walking over to the present she made for him.

            ---------------

" Dear God, Isabella, how much did all this cost?" he says a he takes out the phone she got him.

She shrugs.

"Isabella, this is too much. The fact that you remembered my birthday is a good enough gift" He says with tears in his eyes

"Oh don't cry Mr Grey,it was nothing.Really" She says and he pulls her into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
2M 36.6K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
9.9K 581 44
Being born in the family of the mafias is a living curse and finding a love there is like searching for an angel in the hell That's the case for me...
203K 3.1K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...