Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors

A Deadly Battle

213 10 7
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Last time on Dragon Ball, Goku, Sakura and their friends fought Fortuneteller Baba’s forces As they attempted To learn the location Of the last Dragon Ball. While Puar and Upa were able To defeat Fangs, the Vampire, Yamcha found it nearly Impossible to oppose The next challenger, An invisible man. Thanks to Sakura, she remains at baba’s palace using her sensing abilities to help yamcha to give some directions. Yet Krillin had a plan, Which involved sending Goku After Master Roshi and Bulma.

__

Goku has found master roshi’s kame house so he fly around calling his name.

Goku:Master Roshi!

When he calls him now, but no answer and the others too. They must have been leaving the house.

Goku:Where is everybody?

He left kame house next thing he goes flying at the middle of nowhere catching up the black crows and asking them.

Goku:Excuse me, have you Seen Master Roshi?

The crows see him makes the scattered. Then a one crow flying towards Goku using his beak to start pecking his head.

Goku:If you—ow! Happen to see him—ow! Will you please—ow! Let me know?

Then he flies off away from the crows finally spotted them.

Goku:There they are!

He saw the capsule plane where master roshi, bulma, blue haired launch and shapeshifting pig oolong reading in it.

Goku:Bulma! Master Roshi! Please slow down! Wait up!

Launch(Blue Hair):It’s Goku!

Oolong:Why’s he back so soon? And why aren’t the Others with him?

Bulma:I wonder if he forgot To take something?

The old man stood up on his seat and get close to the window talking the monkey tailed boy.

Master Roshi:What’s up, Goku? And why isn’t your girlfriend with you today? I always remember you and sakura stick each other everyday.

Goku:She can’t come with me because she needs to stay put to help yamcha on baba’s place.

Bulma:H-Huh? Helping yamcha?! Is something wrong with him?!

Goku:Relax Bulma. He doesn’t get danger as it is.

Bulma:Oh good…so anyways, why are you here alone?

Goku:Krillin told me to come get you.

Bulma:Forget it! We’re not Getting mixed up In your silly adventures!

Oolong:Yeah! That’s right!

The monkey tailed boy heared Bulma for denying him, he doesn’t make a full of it. He decided to ignored her answer.

Goku:Sorry Bulma, but we Don’t have much time!

He launch his fist to shattered the window glass to pieces and went inside the capsule airplane started to shake.

Oolong/Bulma/Master Roshi/Launch(Blue Hair):(Yelling)

Goku:Let’s go!

He got out of the plane grabbed bulma and master roshi’s wrist to dragged them both back at fortuneteller Baba’s palace to leave blue haired launch and shapeshifting pig oolong alone.

Bulma/Master Roshi:(Yelling)

Oolong:(Growled)

Launch(Blue Hair)/Oolong:(Screaming)

Both of them are started to scream in fright bulma isn’t with them driving it. The capsule plane started to dive down straight at the forest.

Launch(Blue Hair):Oolong, do something!

Oolong:What?! I’m a pig! I can’t fly!

Launch(Blue Hair)/Oolong:(Screaming)

Launch(Blue Hair):Pull up!

Her blue strands of hair is wiggling underneath launch’s nose started to twitch and exhaling herself preparing to sneeze.

Launch(Blue Hair):A-Ah-choo!

Her hair colour turned to blonde and her personality change in to vixen woman. She got up and take the front seat besides the shapeshifting pig.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Alright!

Oolong:Oh-whoa! We’re gonna die!

Launch(Blonde Hair):(Grunts)

She grabbed the handles taking in charge driving. Pulled it, to make the capsule airplane rising up on the air preventing to make a crash landing.

Oolong:I thought I was dead.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Well, if you’re disappointed, I can certainly Arrange something.

Oolong:No, no, I’m fine! You tell me What I can do for you.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Nothin’!

Oolong:O-Okay, backing off!

__

Back at fortuneteller Baba’s place, the match is still underway. Yamcha putting up his fighting stance to stay himself still waiting for sakura’s next directions.

Yamcha:Alright sakura, give more of those useful directions whenever my invisible opponent is ready to attack me again.

Upa:(Giggling) Yeah! Keep on doing it!

Sakura:I have a new plan in mind.

Krillin:Really? What’s your new plan?

Sakura:It’s like this. Yamcha, there is an advice I’m willing to give you so listen very carefully.

Yamcha:You got it. I’m all ears.

Sakura:Instead using my sensing abilities to help you avoiding your opponent, I want you to stay calm and focus. Close your eyes even if you don’t have the ability to feel his presence, you may able to track him down with your hearing.

Yamcha:Huh? Your right! Why didn’t I think of that? Thanks for the tip sakura I’ll take it from for now.

Sakura:You got it. Okay you three all of us needs to be very quiet for let him hear his opponent’s movements to do his own thing.

Upa/Krillin/Puar:Mm-Hm!

The ex-bandit beginning to close both of his eyes to do his own sense of hearing. Everything is quiet not to lose his focus. A fainted footsteps was heard a grass was flattened by the invisible man’s step on it. He snapped his eyes wide open springing to action.

Yamcha:(Yelling)

He turned around perform his flying kick. Yamcha feel his foot successfully hit his invisible opponent landed back on the floor hearing him complained.

Invisible Man:Ow!

He put up his fighting stance stood only still quietly make sure his ears are open. Everything he hears his opponent moving or getting close, he jumped backwards for a distance then, charge to launch his fist.

Yamcha:(Yells, Grunts)

Invisible Man:Yeowch!

He stood himself still one more time. Yamcha move his two eye pupils from left to right this time he heard running steps. The sound is getting loud and clear coming from behind its yamcha’s chance to jump high to flip backwards.

Yamcha:(Grunts)

Landed on the floor and attacking him with a kick.

Yamcha:(Yells)

Invisible Man:Ouch! That really hurts!

Yamcha:Whoops, sorry. Did I giving you an invisible mark? Well, even if you did, I’m not finished with you just yet! It’s all thanks to you sakura with everything so quiet around here, I can easily hear his movements no problem.

Sakura:(Chuckles) It’s always a pleasure to help a great friend.

Puar:You’ve got him now, Yamcha!

Krillin:Don’t let your guard down, so keep it up!

Yamcha:Hm…

Invisible Man:(Laughing) You think that little girl’s idea would help you very much huh? Let’s see how good your hearing is.

Fortuneteller Baba held a mischievous expression on her face. She’s going to break the silence to sing a song using her awful voice to ruined yamcha’s concentration.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Cackles) ♪ Oh, Listen up And listen well. ♪ ♪ I have a tale to tell! ♪ ♪ Baba, Baba is my name, Telling fortunes is my game. ♪ ♪ If it’s lost and Can’t be found, ♪

Yamcha:(Growled)

The ex-bandit turned his head eyes widened in surprised singing the worst song couldn’t hear his opponent’s moves anymore. Sakura, Krillin, Upa and Puar held their surprise expression the way baba sings.

Fortuneteller Baba:♪ I’m the friend You need around. ♪ ♪ Solving mysteries By the pond, ♪ ♪ I’ll turn your Frown upside down! ♪

The sound of swift wind or his challenger’s movements getting yamcha’s attention.

Fortuneteller Baba:♪ Look under a rock,.Search a waterfall, ♪ ♪ Why waste all that time? Just ask my crystal ball! ♪

He’s putting up his fighting stance and it’s to late to dodge felt his cheek being hit for dropping his guard down.

Yamcha:(Groaned)

Then he attacked him again from behind.

Yamcha:(Groaned)

Sakura/Upa/Krillin/Puar:(Gasp)

Three kids and the shape shifting cat was shocked seeing yamcha was helplessly beaten up by the invisible man taking each hits.

Yamcha:(Groaning)

Yamcha:Keep moving! Don’t stand still!

The ex-bandit struggling himself to get up while placed his hand on his chest being distracted by the invisible man keeps attacking him baba hasn’t stop singing her annoying song.

Yamcha:(Grunting, Groaning)

Fortuneteller Baba:♪ You can pay Or you can fight, ♪ ♪ Either way the Price is right! ♪ ♪ This song is from me… ♪

The invisible man hit him on the cheek and his back.

Yamcha:(Groaning)

Krillin:(Thoughts:Come on, Goku. You’d better get here soon. Otherwise, there won’t Be anything left to save!)

Yamcha felt his opponent’s hitting on the face two times, including his whole body doing silly moves.

Yamcha:(Groaning) I can’t hear him coming With all of Baba’s racket.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Cackles)

Krillin:Sakura!

Sakura:Huh?

Krillin:Your our only hope! Use your sensing abilities again to help yamcha stay out of harms way please!

Fortuneteller Baba:(Gasps)

Sakura:Krillin…Okay, you got it!

Puar:Hooray! Thank you!

Upa:Yeah, alright!

Sakura:Hmmm…..Okay got him! Yamcha listen up!

Yamcha:Huh? What is it?

Sakura:Don’t give up just yet! I want you to-

She was being interrupted by Baba sing her awful song again.

Fortuneteller Baba:Not this time!...🎵You can pay Or you can fight, ♪ ♪ Either way the Price is right! ♪ ♪ This song is from me… ♪

Yamcha:damn it! Not again! (Groaning)

Sakura:Gah! She’s singing again! This was supposed to be a fair fighting tournament not a soap opera!

Krillin:You know I was always right! She’s making this match cheating as it is!

Sakura:Let me try again!

Krillin:Mm-Hm!

Sakura:Yamcha!...I said!...I want you to-!

The small old witch hear her yelling not allowing her to help yamcha making pop up her voice to the max.

Fortuneteller Baba:🎵I’M THE FRIEND YOU NEED🎵 🎵 SOLVING MYSTERIES BY THE POND🎵 🎵 I’LL TURN YOUR FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!🎵 🎵LOOK UNDER A ROCK,🎵 🎵SEARCH A WATERFALL,🎵 🎵 WHY WASTE ALL THAT TIME? JUST ASK MY CRYSTAL BALL!🎵

Three kids and the shape shifting cat couldn’t take it anymore. Her awful voice almost piercing on their eardrums so they covering their ears trying to block the her horrible song.

Krillin:Arrrgh! Her singing is making even worst then before!

Upa:(Screaming) I can’t take it! Please make her stop!

Puar:Oooh! My poor ears!...Y-Yamcha!

The shape shifting cat looking at her best friend with worry that the invisible opponent give every hits he gave him.

Yamcha:(Groaning)

Krillin:(Growled) Could someone please shut her up!

Sakura:Well I do have a plan on that!

Krillin:But how are you gonna do that?! If your planning step up in the ring, he’ll be disqualified!

Sakura:Who’s says I’m gonna do that? But you where really right about her that this match was cheating so, I have a new idea!

Puar:We trust you on that, but what exactly is your idea?

Sakura:If she wouldn’t stay quiet, then she left me no other options!

She lifted her one hand covered with blue glowing aura.

Upa:W-What are you going to do, sakura?

Sakura:(Wink) You’ll see Upa.

The black haired girl turned around seeing fortuneteller Baba keep singing so loudly.

Fortuneteller Baba:🎵BABA, BABA IS MY NAME, TELLING FORTUNES IS MY GAME,🎵 🎵 IF ITS LOST AND CAN’T BE FOUND,🎵

Sakura:It’s time for you to shut yourself up!...Silencio!

She yelled out loud casting her magic spell against the small old witch. She suddenly stopped her horrible singing felt a blue glowing aura around her whole body and started to get panicked snapped her head to see sakura with a shocked expression.

Fortuneteller Baba:W-W-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOI-!

She was cut off that her voice was finally muted down. Baba noticed it she didn’t hear her own voice anymore, started to panic while she moving herself left to right fast riding her crystal ball in the air funny animated way.

Fortuneteller Baba:!!!...!!!...!!!

Sakura put her hand down deactivated her magic looking at muted voice baba moving herself on a funny way. Couldn’t help herself to laugh a little.

Upa:(Gasp)…She finally stopped singing! What did you do to her sakura?

Krillin:I think I know. You used your magic to cast a spell on that creepy old lady to shut down her awful voice isn’t it?!

Sakura:You bet I did. I can recover her voice back, until goku will bring my older sister and master roshi back here.

Krillin:(Giggling) Then it’s settles! Considering that, as her short time punishment! Man, your magic spells sure does come in handy!

Puar:And that means, yamcha will concentrate on his sense of hearing without unnecessary noise of Baba!

Krillin:(Chuckles) Hey yamcha! Everything is under control! It’s all thanks to sakura using her magic spell to muted baba’s voice without any distractions. You can keep on fighting.

Yamcha:Oh now I see. Now I can keep up the pace. Thanks for your help sakura!

The monkey tailed girl held a a happy smile on her face giving him a thumbs up.

And as for fortuneteller Baba, She looked at her with a funny angry expression while her whole body shakes.

Fortuneteller Baba(Thoughts:Curse her! I didn’t even realized sakura can cast magic spells for doing this to me! Darn it!)

Everything is quiet freely now yamcha goes back at his fighting match with full concentration to hear his invisible opponent’s moves. Everytime his ears are open listening the sound of footsteps, fast winds and a lot more, he made a quick move to throw punches or kicks.

Yamcha:(Yells, Grunts)

Invisible Man:O-Ouch! (Groaning)

Yamcha:(Grunting) Haaa!

Invisible Man:(Groaning)

The three kids and the shape shifting cat looking at their friend yamcha fighting so well without getting pummeled causing them to cheer.

Sakura/Krillin/Puar/Upa:(Cheering) Go Yamcha! Go Yamcha! Yeah!

__

Back with goku, he ride his nimbus cloud flying back at baba’s palace while holding bulma and master roshi wrists taking them as well by krillin’s orders.

Bulma:Goku, would you slow down. My arm is about to Fall off! Slow down! Are you listening to me? Where are you taking us? Answer me! I don’t Have time for this!

Master Roshi:And neither do I! I’m a busy man! There’s a new Exercise video at home That is in desperate Need of my attention!

Goku:Don’t worry, Master. We’re almost there.

Bulma:Oh, we are alright. If only my little sister is with you, she could just use her magic teleportation wherever she’s gonna take us!

Master Roshi:And this kind of transportation you gave us just now isn’t our style!

Goku:Like I said, she’s staying put at baba’s place helping yamcha.

Bulma:Helping him with what?!

Goku:You’ll see what I mean when we get there.

__

Back at baba’s palace, yamcha flip himself over and launch multiple punches behind him.

Yamcha:(Yelling)

Invisible Man:Yeowch! (Grunting)

Baba looking at the fight between both of them helplessly her second invisible fighter was getting beat up by yamcha. She can’t do anything by performed singing her horrible song to distract the ex-bandit means cheating that her voice was sealed away by sakura.

Sakura/Krillin/Upa/Puar:(Cheering)

Yamcha:Now that old crone won’t interfere this fight singing her ridiculous song now, you might as well give up.

Invisible Man:On the contrary, the answer is no! So give me your best shot!

Yamcha:Oh well, here goes your freedom.

Puar:Hooray, yamcha! Don’t lose hope! We’re counting on you!

Sakura:(Laughing)…Huh?

The black haired girl stopped cheering because she sense three life forces nearby and including a fainted voice was heard by the sound of Goku including Bulma and Master Roshi’s faint screaming. She looked up in the sky saw her boyfriend first with a happy expression. Krillin, Puar and Upa turn their heads looking at her with confusion.

Puar:Sakura? Who are you looking for?

Krillin:And what’s up with that happy face?

Sakura:(Chuckles) He’s already here on time.

Two kids and the shape shifting cat is getting more confused what she’s talking about. They where about to say something else, but a little boy’s voice was heard now.

Goku:Krillin!

They turned their heads and look up with a surprise expression except sakura that she already knows. Saw Goku riding on his nimbus cloud along with bulma and master Roshi with a scared expression while screaming because Goku holding both of their wrists for dragging them.

Master Roshi/Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:(Laughing)…I’m Back!

The bald monk fighter couldn’t believe sakura was right he arrived in time bringing along the blue haired scientist and the old man just like he ask him too. His expression change into happy ones.

Krillin:Well, it’s about time!...And thanks for letting us know his here. I bet you sensed him huh?

Sakura:(Chuckles) you know I did.

Fortuneteller Baba:…!!!

The old crone looking up as well saw monkey tailed boy goku also master roshi and bulma enter the palace as well had know idea what’s going on. Goku landed on the ground including master roshi safety well except Bulma she landed on her butt without to much force.

Master Roshi/Bulma:(Grunt)

Goku:(Giggling) Sakura! I’m here!

The monkey tailed boy run happily towards his girlfriend wrapped both of his around her waist hugging her lovingly. Sakura laugh at him so she hugged him back. Then they let go of each other face to face with their happy expressions while they hold hands.

Goku:(Laughing) Did ya missed me?

Sakura:(Giggling) What do you mean? You where only gone half an hour.

Goku:I am? So that means, we still have time because krillin has a plan in mind about those two I bring them here today.

Sakura:I sure hope krillin’s plan would help.

Two young warriors now facing them. Bulma is the first one to stand up and start talking with annoyance.

Bulma:Alright, somebody had Better start talking now! What is going on, And why have I been Dragged into the middle of it?!

Master Roshi:Nice feather. What’s this about?

Krillin:I know how much you Like games, Master Roshi. I just wanted you to come Watch Yamcha. That’s all.

Master Roshi/Bulma:Huh?

Both of them move their heads up looking at yamcha with confusion. What they saw was, the ex-bandit doing his punch and kicks a sound of smack through the air makes his invisible invisible opponent groaning in pain.

Yamcha:(Yells, Grunts)

Invisible Man:Ow! Ow! Ouch!

Master Roshi:Well I’ll be darn. So this is the reason why Goku brought us here to watch yamcha to train his skills as a martial artist? Not bad at all.

Bulma:To think Goku force me to come here watch him train, is a complete wasting my time! (Growled).

Yamcha:Hiyaah!

Invisible Man:Oof!

Krillin:(Laughing) I promise I’ll Explain everything in a second. Just stand right here, okay? And Master Roshi, If you could stand right Over here for a second.

Bulma:Why do I even bother watching yamcha to train or fight but any view is better than this

Krillin:Not from where I’m standing…Alright! Master Roshi, Please give me Your undivided attention.

The old martial artist was still confused what krillin’s asking so, he move his head up more looking at the sky.

Master Roshi:Eh? Hm. Don’t get pushy. This had better be good.

The bald monk fighter move his head facing master roshi and bulma few times make sure their standing themselves still perfectly.

Krillin:Now here they come. We’re only gonna Get one shot at this!

He hop on the wide circle platform waiting for the right moment.

Yamcha:Ha! Hiyaah!

Goku(Whispering):Hey Sakura?

Sakura(Whispering):Yes Goku?

Goku:While I was away, yamcha got really hurt having a hard time fighting the invisible guy. Now that I’m back, he wasn’t anymore.

Sakura:(Giggling) I’ll tell you the whole details later after this fight okay?

Goku:Huh?...Oh Okay.

Krillin:Okay! Now!

It was now to begin his plan in action. He turned around ran towards Bulma, grabbed at the back of he sleeveless shirt to pulled it down to exposed her breasts. Sakura’s eyes widened in shock for what the bold monk fighter was doing to her adoptive sister. She turned around covered both of her eyes while she blushed hard.

Sakura:K-Krillin…That was not really an okay thing to do.

Goku:Huh? I don’t really get this, but what is that mean?

Sakura:G-Goku, Where both a bit to young to know and it’s embarrassing…M-Maybe we will talk to bulma about it when we grow up.

Goku:Well, if you say so sakura.

Master Roshi:(Yelps)

The old martial artist saw this, he yelp in surprised his blood was spilled through out his nose.

Invisible Man:(Groaning)

Master Roshi’s nose bleeds towards at yamcha’s opponent filled his whole body with red liquid he is easily to see him now to make yamcha stopped fighting making him completely surprised.

Yamcha:Huh?

Invisible Man:What is this? I’m-I’m completely covered!

Yamcha:Oh yeah… like a target.

Fortuneteller Baba:!!! (Thoughts:No. His been discovered!)

Group:(Cheering)

Goku:Wow! Take a look at him Sakura, he’s small.

Sakura:Yeah no kidding! All of us can see him now.

Puar:Get ‘em, Yamcha!

The bald monk did a very improper thing to do, but it’s the only way yamcha could see his opponent covered master roshi’s blood easily. The old martial artist took out his pink handkerchief and bulma look away to used both of her arms covered her breasts.

Yamcha:(Chuckles) It’s my turn!

Fortuneteller Baba:!!! (Thoughts:Growled)

The ex-bandit putting up his battle stance prepare to launch his signature move against him.

Yamcha:(Yells) Wolf Fang Fist!

Invisible Man:(Yelping)

Yamcha:(Grunting)

Yamcha charge towards the covered blood invisible man attacking him with three hits. His opponent attacking him two punches but he blocked them. He steps back in fright trying his best to defend himself, he was to scared. Yamcha continues to give him multiple punches while goku, sakura and the others watching the match except Bulma really embarrassed to face everyone still covering his breast.

Upa:(Laughing)

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckles)

Yamcha:(Grunting)

Invisible Man:(Groaning)

The ex-bandit haven’t stopped attacking his challenger yet. Still launch his fast multiple executive hits like a machine gun aiming on his face. After that, he finished him off with a kick to push him backwards.

Invisible Man:(Groans)

Goku/Sakura/Krillin/Puar:(Laughing)

The covered blood invisible man raise a white flag and wave it a sign of surrender.

Invisible Man:I quit. Mama was right. I’m not cut out For show business.

Yamcha:(Sigh)

He took a deep breath and breathe out after performing his wolf fang fist attack, Goku, Sakura and the others started to cheer for yamcha’s victory.
Goku:Yeah!

Sakura:Yay! Alright!

Two young warriors hold both of their hands together and jumping happily.

All:(Cheering)

Except master roshi covered his nose using his handkerchief and bulma stand up straight, she is now facing the others while closed her eyes with annoyance for what krillin has doing to her.

Master Roshi:…

Bulma:(Grumbles)

Krillin:Yay! Yay!

The bald monk fighter hold puar’s paw both of them doing their happy dance. He was been distracted by Bulma wacking him behind his head.

Bulma:(Grunts)

The she grabbed him on his shirt started to shake him angrily.

Bulma:Normally I deplore violence, But in your case, I’ll make an exception!

Krillin:I understand you’re upset But I just want you To know one thing…I love you.

Bulma:(Yells)

She hit him on the top on his head.

Krillin:(Groaned)

The old martial artist is next to scold his own pupil.

Master Roshi:Boy, you’ve got some nerve, Pulling a crazy stunt like that!

Krillin:Forgive me, Master. I was just trying To help Yamcha.

Master Roshi:It was reckless. And I loved every minute of it.

Krillin:(Giggles)

Master Roshi rubbed his head gently his perverted instinct never leaves him. Bulma held a sneer on her face while she folded both of her arms on her chest watching them isn’t really happy as it is.

Bulma:(Grumbles)

Krillin:Alright now that yamcha won this match, you know what to do sakura?

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:Oh yeah, that’s right.

The monkey tailed girl raised her hand covered with blue glowing aura and snaps her fingers to recover baba’s voice back.

Sakura:Okay miss baba, you can talk now. Your voice has been recovered.

Master Roshi:What?!

Bulma:You take her voice back sis?

Fortuneteller Baba:(Gasp) Ahem! A-Ahem!...That was terrifying!

Krillin:Hmph! That’s what you get for making yamcha suffer like that.

Sakura:Forgive me what I’ve did for you. Because helping your second warrior using your horrible voice for singing making losing yamcha’s concentrate is not a good thing to do.

Upa/Puar:Yeah!

Fortuneteller Baba:(Gulp, Grumbles)

Goku:Say what?! She really did that?!

Sakura:Of course she did. And it was horrible.

Master Roshi:Then tell us the whole details.

Sakura:Sure, why not. If you interfered again with your singing, I’ll mute you again fortuneteller baba.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Shrieking, Growled) It’s not fair…

Sakura, Krillin, Puar and Upa started to explained the situation about yamcha’s fighting match. The old crone’s dirty plans about using her awful voice to sing a horrible song for yamcha’s distractions for losing his focus to give the invisible man’s wide opening to freely hit him a few times so that the ex-bandit won’t hold himself for long. Goku, Master Roshi and Bulma looking at fortuneteller Baba helding a disapproving expressions on their faces.

Master Roshi:Oh dear me. For once in your lifetime, you never change over the years baba.

Bulma:Honestly, even you own this huge place working as a fortuneteller, that doesn’t mean you help your so called employees by cheating.

Goku:If it wasn’t for my girlfriend casting a spell for blocking your voice, yamcha would have close his victory. She did a positive thing to do that.

After the old crone listening to those disappointed conversations, she rolled her eyes hard not getting affected on their scolding.

Fortuneteller Baba:Hmph! As much as how it sounds, I’m still in charge to do as I please. You may able to get used to me weather you all like it or not.

Master Roshi:Oh jeez…I’m really sorry about her sakura.

Sakura:That’s okay. Anyone could be obviously strict could do whatever they want.

Bulma/Goku:Mm-Hm. Agreed.

Fortuneteller Baba:Your team is clever…But that won’t save you From my remaining forces.

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break’s Over Now Back To The Show:

Yamcha:(Sighs)

Now that baba’s second warrior throw in the towel, the ex-bandit declare the winner. He turned around raise his brow with confusion that he saw the old man and the blue haired scientist by goku dragging both of them.

Yamcha:Huh? Bulma, Master Roshi. I didn’t know you were coming.

He held a peace sign.

Master Roshi:Neither did we.

Bulma:Huh. This is a strange setup For a fortuneteller. Krillin?

Krillin:Hm?

Bulma:Is master roshi is really positive that is the old lady fortuneteller Baba?

Krillin:That’s right. Me, Sakura, Puar and Upa did tell you her name and explained everything about how she is.

Bulma:I see. Well, if her Business is telling fortunes, Then why does she have you Guys fighting in an arena?

Krillin:Uh, actually Baba is doing Us a big favor here. You see, normally it costs a lot Of money to use her services.

Bulma:So… she takes It out of your hide? That’s a bargain.

Fortuneteller Baba:A-A-Ah-choo!

Krillin:If you can’t afford To pay her fee, She gives you the option of Battling her five fighters. If you can defeat them all, She’ll tell your Fortune for free.

Master Roshi:Yep. My sister is a.Shrewd businesswoman.

Krillin/Bulma:Huh?

Yamcha:Huh? Hey, what do you Mean by sister?

Master Roshi:I mean Baba is my older sister.

Everyone was really shocked for what he said revealed baba and master roshi are blood related siblings.

All:Baba is your sister?!

Goku:You look alike, Especially the beard.

Krillin:That’s not funny, Goku.

Sakura:Well that’s explains both of your life energies are practically blood related.

Goku:Your sensing abilities can also tell that they are?

Sakura:Yes, exactly. Not just I feel people’s life forces, I can also read energies like blood related siblings or even twins too.

Goku:Oh wow! Your skills are really amazing!

Master Roshi:Gotta hand it to you sakura, your very handy or useful as ever be. (Chuckles)

Bulma:Yeah. My adoptive little sister is a strong fighter and a genius magician always knowing to solve any problems! And as for baba, is so weird. Ugh. But of course that Does explain Why she lives in The middle of a desert.

He used his pink handkerchief place it on his head wiping his sweat.

Master Roshi:Touché.

Fortuneteller Baba:Well, look who showed up. We could have Used you last week when We moved mother. And you Missed my birthday again.

Master Roshi:Happy Birthday.

Krillin:Master Roshi…Since you and Baba. Are related, maybe you could Put in a good word for us, And she could tell Our fortune without. Any more fighting.

Bulma:That’s right. Family helps Each other out.

Puar:No more fighting Sounds fine with me.

Upa:That sounds great!

Goku:Mm-hm! Don’t you agree sakura?

Sakura:My ears never deceived me.

Goku, Sakura and the others agreed about krillin’s suggestion to stop the fight but the old crone refused.

Fortuneteller Baba:Are you kidding me? For family, I charge double.

Master Roshi:What? You would refuse Your own brother?

Fortuneteller Baba:You bet.

Yamcha:Hey, sounds good to me. This is great for my training.

Fortuneteller Baba:Then let’s get on with it. For our third match, we’re going To need a change of scenery..Follow me.

Yamcha:Sure.

The ex-bandit started to follow her behind and the others too.

Goku:Come on, let’s go catch up with them sakura.

Sakura:I’m right behind you.

Bulma:(Sighs) I can’t believe, In my life, this is normal.

Then they all follow baba to cross the platform between lake waters. Goku and Sakura walking the old man’s side.

Master Roshi:So, uh, how ‘bout Loaning your little Brother some cash?

Fortuneteller Baba:You still haven’t paid back The last money I let you borrow. Ten zeni isn’t much, But with 30 years interest, I could buy myself A new crystal ball!

Master Roshi:Darn… I was hoping you Had forgotten about that.

Fortuneteller Baba:I never forget. Especially money I lend To dead-beat brothers.

Master Roshi:Sure. Check’s in the mail.

Goku:How old are you anyway?

Fortuneteller Baba:It’s not polite to ask A lady her age.

Goku:Right. So, how old are you?

Sakura:(Sigh) Oh dear…

Baba slid down her crystal ball animated way almost fall off getting frustrated at goku’s question curious about her age.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Gasps) Why, I never! Who do you think you are? You should learn some manners!

Master Roshi:Goku happens to be One of my pupils.

The monkey tailed boy raised his hand happily.

Goku:That’s right!

She climbed back up on her crystal ball and answer them back.

Fortuneteller Baba:Well, that explains it. And what about the little girl besides him? Was she your pupil as well?

Master Roshi:I guess I haven’t told you yet. But that’s correct baba. She is also a member of my turtle hermit school training under me and also known as ryu and rose’s adoptive daughter too.

Fortuneteller Baba:Ryu?! You don’t mean, “Ryu Hilari” the strongest elemental martial artist of all time?!

Master Roshi:(Laughing) That’s him. And my close comrade too. He was the one teaching her all the basics of elemental fighting skills. As for now, he gave her his own title as the new elemental martial artist. She maybe still in young age, but she’s responsible enough to hold in it.

Fortuneteller Baba:Is that right? Perhaps she needs to prove herself to me before I believe brother.

Goku:Huh? Why does she needs to prove it to you?

Sakura:She means, I’ll fight one of her fighters later because I’ll show her my elemental fighting skills to prove that master roshi was telling the truth.

Goku:Oh now I get it! Why didn’t she said so? Of course you’ll do it.

Fortuneteller Baba:Well it’s about time you figure it out.

Master Roshi:Believe me I know. Goku is really hard to handle, but it’s a good thing his one and only girlfriend is here to take full responsibility watching over him.

Fortuneteller Baba:Say what?! Goku and Sakura are in love each other?!

Master Roshi:They maybe only little kids, they are mostly lovers for a very long time. But the rest of the details will hold up a while after your match is over.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Sigh) I guess I won’t complain on that.

The monkey tailed boy pressed his cheek on hers nuzzling it with affection.

Goku:(Giggling)

Sakura:(Chuckles)

Bulma, Upa and Krillin walk all together following the others behind having a little chat too.

Bulma:What’s your name?

Upa:I’m known as Upa. Nice to meet you.

Bulma:Oh, Upa! Yeah, I’ve heard about you. In fact, you’re the reason Goku and my little sister Sakura Is looking for the Dragon Balls. Both of them hopes to revive Your father, right?

Upa:Uh-huh.

Krillin:Upa, listen. I wouldn’t Get too chummy with Bulma. She changes temperature real Quick, if you know what I mean. Quick!

Upa:Huh?

Bulma:Take that back, runt!

Krillin:See what I mean.

They all went inside baba’s palace seeing a skull pillar and long stairs.

Goku:Boy, this place is huge!

Sakura:This is my first time, never seen anything like it!

The old crone leading everyone upstairs.

Fortuneteller Baba:This way.

Yamcha:Where exactly Am I going to be fighting?

Master Roshi:In the Devil’s Toilet.

The ex-bandit turn around to see master roshi and the others with a surprise look on his face.

Yamcha:Whoa! That doesn’t Sound good at all…What is it? Do you have any advice You can give me?

Master Roshi:(Laughs) Yeah sure… If I were you, I wouldn’t fall in.

Yamcha:Oh, well thanks For the warning.

Master Roshi:Don’t mention it.

Fortuneteller Baba stop her tracks pointing at the front door.

Fortuneteller Baba:The fighters must enter Through this door.

Yamcha:Alright.

Fortuneteller Baba:The rest of you Climb the stairs. You’ll find seats at the top. Goku, stay with me. And same goes for you too sakura.

Goku:Okay. Come on sakura, stay behind me.

Sakura:Alright, I’m coming.

The two young warriors followed her ahead. But she stop them opened a secret entrance at the left wall to lead them inside without the rest of their friends noticed.

Fortuneteller Baba:Wait a minute. The three of us will go in here.

She closed the secret entrance, bulma and the others are really confused couldn’t see where their going now.

Bulma:Where are Goku, Sakura and Baba?

Krillin:They were right Ahead of us a minute ago.

Master Roshi:Don’t worry. We’ll see them at the match. My sister loves to Pull tricks like this.

__

Baba takes Goku and Sakura into her secret place was very stylish and beautiful almost like a hotel or anything.

Goku:That shiny thing up There is as bright as a star! This place is beautiful.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Laughing) It’s not much, But it’s home.

Sakura:I gotta say, you design this whole place like a charm.

Fortuneteller Baba:Why, I’m flattered of your words. I put a lot of effort into it.

She levitate towards the table obeying two monkey tailed kids to sit down.

Fortuneteller Baba:You can take This seat right here, and you will seat on this second chair.

Goku:Okay.

Sakura:Sure thing.

While they sitting down, Goku and Sakura pick up a scent on their noses to smell something nearby.

Goku:(Sniffing) did you smell it sakura, Something smells wonderful!

Sakura:(Sniffing) Oh wow. I couldn’t help but to agree with you!

Fortuneteller Baba:(Chuckles) Indeed kids. See-Through! The first course!

Invisible Man:Certainly.

The old crone clapped her hands to order her second warrior brought a whole plate of few meats with bones placing them on the table.

Goku:This looks delicious!

Sakura:It sure is. Very tasty too!

Fortuneteller Baba:Yes! Go ahead, dig in kids.

Goku:Thank you so much! Come on sakura, let’s share!

Sakura:Yes, of course. Let’s eat!

Two monkey tailed kids grabbed two meats each and started to eat with their hearts content couldn’t resists the deliciousness of baba’s tasty foods while the old crone watching them silently with a blank face.

__

Meanwhile at yamcha, he went alone a whole place filled with bones went upstairs going to the top.

Yamcha:Oh, this is creepy…I don’t even wanna know Where she got all these bones.

__

With Bulma and the others, they take the long stairs feeling exhausted to get to the spectators seats just like baba told them to.

Master Roshi:(Grunting)

Bulma:I guess an elevator Would have upset the décor. How many more steps are there?

Master Roshi:I stopped counting at 1,000.

__

Back at baba’s secret room, Goku and Sakura still stuffing their faces with meats. The old crone questioned them.

Fortuneteller Baba:How is it, you two?

Goku:Great!

Sakura:We love it!

She already has her answers by them. Her eyes are glint means, she’s ready to put her plans in motion. Baba levitate herself backwards making a distance from the two monkey tailed kids. She snapped her fingers to give the invisible man the signal he pulled the purple rope caused the ceiling open making many bricks fall off.

Goku:(Yelp)

Sakura:Hm? (Gasp)

Two young warriors stopped eating they heard a sound coming above them. They held a serious expressions on their faces and immediately jump high together to smash all the bricks using their fighting skills.

Goku:(Grunting)

The monkey tailed boy swing his leg to kick, used both of his arms to do a rapid punch. He punch, kick and punch again.

Sakura:(Grunting)

She lift her leg up to perform a barrage of fast kicks to smash some few bricks on her way. She do double punch and one somersault kick.

Goku landed on top of his chair and so as Sakura. They look up more falling bricks they spring into action to knock all bricks to spread the whole room the invisible man was being hit.

Invisible Man:(Groaned)

Goku:Ha!

Sakura:Hyah!

The old crone dodge the bricks and it hit on her face.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Groan)

Her second warrior has blood came out of his nose.

Invisible Man:(Groaned)

Two young warriors sit back down on their seats looking at baba with confusion.

Goku:Did you know you have A hole in your ceiling?

Sakura:I was surprised. What is that all about?

Goku:Well, nevermind that. Let’s keep eating sakura!

Sakura:(Laughing) If you say so!

They went back to eating the rest of the food getting back their happy expressions. While baba looked at them couldn’t help being impressed mixed with awe.

Fortuneteller Baba:Those two kids reflexes are amazing! I hate to admit it But I think my brother Finally did something right.

__

Back with yamcha, he made it to the end of the stairs saw a bright light cave almost like a mouth with many sharp teeth.

Yamcha:(Groaned)

Once he got out, His eyes widened in surprised seeing a long bridge shaped like a tongue and behind him revealed was a huge devil statue.

Yamcha:Great. Tongues for a bridge. Why am I not surprised.

When he looked down at the bottom, the ex-bandit held a scared expression doesn’t like the looks of it.

Yamcha:Now that is just vile!

Master Roshi and the others made it to the end as well in the spectator stands. All they can see for their first time except master roshi, was a green bubbling liquid was boiling and dangerous.

All:(Gasps)

Master Roshi:That’s the toilet…It smells worse than it looks.

Bulma:Ew! How disgusting!

Puar:Yuck!

All four except master roshi looking down with a disgusted looks mixed with scared on the bubbling green liquid. The blue haired scientist turned her head spotted yamcha.

Bulma:Yamcha, look.

Krillin:Huh? Oh! What’s he doing? If he falls in, he’s done for.

The green bubbling liquid boiled dangerously on the buttom at the devil’s toilet. Bulma was now seriously worried about his boyfriend.

Bulma(Thoughts:Yamcha!)

Suddenly, the yellow wall formed a secret door revealed was baba along with the two young warriors happy to see them again.

Goku:Hey!

Sakura:Hello, everybody!

Upa:Goku and Sakura’s back!

Bulma:Where have you two Been all this time?

Goku:Eating!

Sakura:Our stomachs are satisfied right now! (Giggling)

Krillin:Goku, Sakura there’s something Called poison! I wouldn’t eat anything In present company.

Fortuneteller Baba:Give me some credit! Even I have standards…What do you think of Your new surroundings?

Bulma:It makes a cemetery look cozy.

Fortuneteller Baba:That will be the next stop For whoever falls into the pot.

Krillin:That’s not good.

Fortuneteller Baba:There is only one way That I can personally Guarantee your safety.

Bulma:Yeah! Let me guess, you want Each of us to donate an organ?!

Fortuneteller Baba:Sounds tempting. But no, I want Goku and Sakura!

All five:(Gasping)

Bulma and the others gasps in disbelief what fortuneteller Baba said about that kind of offer she really wants those two.

Master Roshi:N-Not Goku and Sakura!

Fortuneteller Baba:Right-o!

Goku:Uh… What’s wrong? What do you want me and sakura for?

Sakura:I agree with goku, so why is that?

Fortuneteller Baba:With you and sakura’s abilities, both of you will be a prize addition To my team of fighters!

The old martial artist looking at his older sister seriously they’ve been related to each other for a long, long time and knowing her rules of the match was impossible to disobey.

Bulma:She’s joking, right? Tell me your sister Has a sense of humor.

He turned his head looking at bulma and the others to apologize solemnly.

Master Roshi:I’m sorry I brought You kids into this.

Krillin:Yamcha can win. Trust me, Master.

The old martial artist look down at his pupil nodded in agreement.

Master Roshi:(Grunts)

Fortuneteller Baba:Don’t be a fool. This is A fight you cannot win.

The ex-bandit walking at the long devil’s tongue’s bridge to get the other’s attention.

Puar:Here comes Yamcha!

All:(Gasps)

They heard what puar said. The others look outside the window seeing the ex-bandit, and standing the edge of the long bridge devil’s tongue determine himself to win the third match.

Bulma:What is he doing? Is he nuts?!

Sakura looked down at her friend yamcha started to get worried for getting himself into. Her expression change into seriousness facing goku.

Sakura:Goku, I don’t think this fight isn’t to safe for him like this. He’ll be in trouble.

Goku:Mm-Hm. Your probably right about that, and he won’t fight alone!

Fortuneteller Baba:Hm?

Master Roshi:Goku.

Goku:Me and my girlfriend are the reason We’re all here, Master.

Sakura:That’s really true. Both of us carry this kind of burden, and can’t stand here and doing nothing like this to fix this problem.

Goku:Exactly. And which means, all of your waitings would be long enough. So the time has come. You have my permission to fight.

Sakura:Yes! I sure will! Thanks for giving me a chance.

Bulma:(Screamed) Little sis! Think about what your saying! It’s to dangerous!

Sakura:What do you mean? You see for yourself while I was disguising as black suited girl mitsuko that me and Goku going to a dangerous quest or adventures I wasn’t really afraid of.

Bulma:(Screeching)

Sakura:Me and goku have been survived ourselves so many times and including the red ribbon army headquarters that the both of us obliterated it to avenged my adoptive parents. So I accept my boyfriend’s orders to fight for the sake of upa’s murdered father.

Bulma:(Gasps)

The little indian was really touch at sakura’s faithful words. His eyes sparkled with tears of joy while he smiled happily.

Upa:Oh Sakura…Thank you very much! Your such a caring person!

Goku:(Giggling) Well said! That’s my girlfriend Sakura!

Master Roshi:(Chuckles) Your right goku. Well darn said indeed. She’s my faithful pupil after all.

Bulma:S-Sakura…(Sigh)…Oh I give up, you win of course you can go and fight.

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckles)

Bulma:But only if you promise me. If it’s to much for you, surrender while you still can.

Krillin:Awww~ still worrying about her I see? I think your overprotective mood won’t help much for that you know? (Chuckles)

Bulma:(Growled, Grunts)

The blue haired scientist landed her first at the top of krillin’s head forming a bump.

Bulma:You shut up! I maybe not a fighter, but I hate anyone who’s getting killed like having a death wish you jerk!

Krillin:(Groaning)

Upa:Huh?

Sakura:(Laughing Nervously)…well anyways, I’m ready for this.

Master Roshi:Mm-hm. I understand. You’re the daughter of Ryu after all. Now go show them What you’re made of.

Sakura:I’ll do whatever I can master roshi.

Krillin:Good luck.

Upa:Good luck, my friend.

Goku:You can do it. So, I believe in you that you fight so naturally.

Sakura:Thank you, Goku. Wish me luck!

Goku:Hm!

Fortuneteller Baba:So eager to die.

__

Goku and his girlfriend Sakura has refused Baba’s offer And goku chosen Sakura to fight… But in this arena, Losing means certain death. And what of Yamcha’s fate? Which of Fortune Teller Baba’s Evil henchmen Must he battle next? To find out, don’t miss the next Astounding episode Of Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
59.5K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
19.2K 778 12
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
198K 2.3K 73
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္