I feel like I won't lose! (Ho...

By Raidou14th

A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman... More

BIO
Chapter 1: Wake Up! Cross-Z Dragon!
Chapter 2: Jarilo-IV
Chapter 3: Undertown
Chapter 4: Rising Fighter
Chapter 5: Burning Soul
A World To Erase
We are Kamen Rider
Chapter 6: Dive into the Xianzhou

Searching The Anomalies

1.3K 37 13
By Raidou14th

Special Chapter #2

_________________________________________

You open your eyes and find yourself inside the giant robot that has previously saved you.

(Y/N): Woah...

???: Yo.

You turn around and see a young man With brown hair wearing a green jacket, piloting the robot.

(Y/N): You... Who are you?

Geiz: Kazuya Geiz. Call me Geiz.

(Y/N): Ok, um... Thanks for helping. I'm-

Geiz: I already know who you are.

(Y/N): Oh... That's creepy... Uh, thanks for the save, I think I'm fine now. You can't drop me here.

Geiz watched as you tried to find the exit whilst avoiding eye contact with him.

Geiz:*sigh* Listen, there's a reason why that Rider attacks you.

You stopped what you're doing and turned to him.

Geiz: The one who attacked you was Kagero or Kamen rider Evil, though Kagero isn't the only one who resides in that body. The real owner of that body is, Kei Kaslana, from world 8934 also known as Kamen rider Live's world.

(Y/N): So, whos Kagero then? Is he like a second pesonality or something?

Geiz: You could say that. Kagero was born from Kei's jealousy over his sister, his inner demons. There was a time where he took full control over Kei's body and tried to kill Kei's sister, he claimed it to be ''Kei's wish'' But in the end, Kei managed to take control over his body again.

(Y/N): Then, how is he in control again?

Geiz: Someone helped him, that person promised him great power so that's why Kagero helped him. That person also wants us dead.

(Y/N): Who is this guy?

Geiz: He goes by V, he said that he is a watcher and he is also the reason why things go as they are.

(Y/N): So, why does he want us dead?

Geiz: It's because, you and I are ''Anomalies''.

(Y/N): Anomalies...?

Geiz: We were supposed to be born in the rider universe, but something happened, resulting in us being born in this universe but our fate has not changed, and that is to become a Secondary rider. The universe we live in shaped itself so that it can lead us to our fate.

(Y/N): Secondary rider?

Geiz: We were fated to be Secondary riders that fight alongside the main riders... Although due to circumstances, We're born in different universe than them.

(Y/N): Agh, man... My head hurts...

Geiz:*sigh* Anyway, you need to come with me to make sure V doesn't kill you. Let's go to the other Anomalies.

(Y/N): Others? There's more...?!

Geiz: Of course there are. Now hold on to something, We're going to warp. Destination; world 1822325.

________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________

Deep within the heart of a distant forest, towering trees shrouded the moonlight. The silence of the night was suddenly interrupted by the appearance of a shimmering portal overhead. The Time Mazine emerged from the portal and transformed into its mech form before landing down.

You exit the Time Mazine and go to the nearest tree to puke out rainbows.

Geiz: Oh C'mon. You can stand a warp in a train, but can't handle a robot?

(Y/N): I don't *bleergh* know....

Geiz: Anyway, the person we're looking for is here. Let's split up, You'll search for him in a city called ''Vale'' while I search in another place.

He takes out a device and gives it to you.

Geiz: This is a GPS, It'll show you the way to the city.

(Y/N): Ok.

Geiz: ...Well? Go on, go.

(Y/N): What, you want me to walk?!

Geiz: Well, how else are you gonna go there?

(Y/N): Why didn't we just land in the city or something?!

Geiz: To attract less attention, and save on fuel...

(Y/N): That thing runs on gas!?

Geiz: You can't always have nice things ok!? Now shoo! Get going.

He then enters the Time Mazine and activates it.

(Y/N): Hey, you said you're gonna save on fuel!

Geiz(inside): Yeah, but I'm not walking. Bye.

(Y/N): Wait!

Geiz: BYE!

The Time Mazine changed into its Vehicle mode and flew away leaving you behind.

(Y/N): ....Asshole.

You grumble under your breath as you walk your way towards the destination.

________

Meanwhile at the Astral Express

Dan Heng paced back and forth, her expression showing worry and concern. Since Welt had informed the others that you were missing, the entire express had erupted in chaos. March had been trying to reach you by any means possible, while Himeko, Welt, and Pom-Pom were all actively searching for your location. Dan Heng's room was a mess, a testament to her desperate efforts to gain some understanding of the situation.

Dan heng: Portals... Anomalies... Masked figures... I can't find anything...

The sound of knocking brought her back to reality. The door to her room opened to reveal March7th.

March7th: Hey, you okay?

Dan heng: That doesn't matter. Did You manage to get through to him?

March7th: No... I tried but he won't pick up.

Dan heng: Ask Herta or Asta for help, that way we can find (Y/N) faster.

March7th: Dan heng, calm down...

Dan heng: I don't have time to relax, March. I need to find him.

March7th: Why are you so tense? I mean, he is our friend, but I never saw you this panicked before...

Dan heng stopped on her tracks hearing that. Why did she panic this much?

Dan heng: I... Don't know. It's just a feeling I have, ever since I met him at the station.

March7th:....

Dan heng: I got this feeling that I can't leave his side or I'll lose him...

March7th: ...Don't worry!

March puts her hand on her shoulder and gives her a comforting smile.

March7th: I bet wherever he is, he's fine. He's our (Y/N) after all, he's a muscle head!

Dan heng: ....Right.

________

Back to you

(Y/N): This is the city huh?

(Y/N): ''Vale'' What a weird name...

On your journey into the bustling city, the streets were packed with people, there must have been a big celebration taking place, as the town was teemed with activity. As you ventured deeper into the crowded streets, you stopped when you suddenly locked eyes with... Yourself?

(Y/N)?:....

It's as if you were looking into a mirror. The person in front of you was an exact copy from head to toe.

(Y/N): What the...

(Y/N)/(Y/N)2: Who are you? Me? I'm asking you! Who are you!? Stop copying me! STOP COPYING ME!

(Y/N):....

(Y/N)2:....

(Y/N)'s mind: I know, I'll say something completely random!

(Y/N)/(Y/N)2: Bananarama! What the fuck?! Why would you say that, it's not even a real word!

(Y/N):....

(Y/N)2:....

(Y/N)/(Y/N)2: Meow! Even animal noise!? GOD!

(Y/N):....

(Y/N)2:....

(Y/N)/(Y/N)2: I'MTALKINGSOFASTYOUCAN'TKEEPUPWITHWHATI'MSAYING! THAT'S IT!

The two of you took a fighting stance.

(Y/N)/(Y/N)2: EAT THIS, BITCH!

The two of you charged at each other, being built differently, you instinctively slip underneath his attack and deliver a swift side kick to the face, catching him off-guard and sending him reeling backward.

(Y/N): Hah!

Your doppelganger stumbled backwards, clutching his injured face as his form began to contort and reshape itself into a massive green insectoid creature before your very eyes.

(Y/N): Ew! what the fu-

The monstrous form of your doppelganger let out a shrill screech as it leaped at you in a ferocious attack, sending you flying into a nearby booth with a loud crash. The nearby pedestrians saw this and scattered from the scene terrified, leaving you and the monster to face off in the deserted streets alone.

(Y/N): Ow... That actually hurts...

You looked up and saw the monster slowly approaching you. You pull out the Driver and put it on your waist, but before you can do anything. The monster was hit by multiple bullets, confusing you.

Looking around for the source of the sudden gunfire, you saw a young man with a gun in his hand and a peculiar-looking belt strapped to his waist.

Junpei Kagami

Junpei: Another worm. Looks like there's no rest for the wicked. Come, Gatack zecter!

You were startled by the sound of something flying through the air. Lifting your gaze, you spotted a small, blue drone shaped like a stag beetle, which proceeded to crash into the monster a few times before flying off towards the young man. He grabs it and-

Junpei: Henshin!

As he slipped the drone into the slot of his belt, blue hexagons began to materialize from the belt, forming an unusual-looking armor around the young man's body.

HENSHIN.

As the young man charged towards the worm, you stood there, watching as he unleashed a barrage of fists upon the monster, repeatedly punching it with impressive force.

(Y/N)'s mind: So, this is the rider that I was supposed to find huh?

With each hit, the worm swayed backward until it was eventually felled by the barrage of bullets fired from the machine gun mounted on the young man's shoulder.

(Y/N)'s mind: That was quick... To quick.

Just as you thought, you saw a number of worms emerge from around the corner, surrounding you and the young man. One of the worms began to twitch and contort before suddenly transforming into an entirely different form.

(Y/N): Guess I'll help.

You grab Cross-z dragon and transform.

WAKE UP! CROSS-Z DRAGON! ARE YOU READY?

(Y/N): Henshin!

WAKE UP BURNING! GET CROSS-Z DRAGON! YEAH!

As Kamen Rider Gatack continued his fierce struggle against the legion of worms, you saw one worming its way behind him, preparing to strike. Before it could launch its attack, you swiftly kicked the worm in the face, sending it staggering back, Gatack turned to face you surprised.

Gatack: You...!

Cross-z: Yo! I'm Kamen rider Cross-z.

Gatack: Kamen rider? When did they add a new zecter?

Cross-z: Talk later, for now let's deal with these guys.

Gatack: R-Right!

With the worms rapidly dwindling in numbers, the two of you fought side by side, delivering powerful blows and combos to the remaining few.

Cross-z: One more!

Gatack: Wait! That ones-!

You charged at it with an unstoppable determination, only to be taken by surprise when the monster suddenly disappeared in an instant, moving at seemingly impossible speeds. You looked around frantically for its whereabouts before being brutally ambushed from behind, leaving you at the mercy of the worm's relentless barrage of attacks from all angles.

Cross-z: GAH!

Gatack: Cross-z!

Seeing your situation, he then flicks the horn of the Gatack secter, separating it. His upper part of the armor loosened up.

Gatack: Cast Off!

He pulled the horns all the way, making the loose armor parts explode off him and went all over the place.

CAST OFF.

Two stag beetle horns appear on the side of his helmet, before it slammed itself into the headpiece.

CHANGE STAG BEETLE!

Gatack: Clock Up!

He pressed the button on the side of his belt, making everything around him slowed down except him and the worm.

CLOCK UP.

As Gatack moved in to engage the final worm in battle, you could barely keep up with the blindingly fast speeds at which the fight was taking place. It was almost as if the two were moving in a completely different realm.

Cross-z: What the?!

Despite your best efforts to track the action, it seemed as though they were just a blur of motion, moving from one part of the battlefield to the next with lightning speed, before eventually the worm exploded.

(Y/N): What just happened...?

Here's what happened:

As time slowed down to a crawl, Gatack launched a fury of punches and kicks, striking the worm again and again with blinding speed. He then pressed the buttons on the Gatack zecter.

ONE     TWO     THREE

He closed the stag horns before he pulled the horns back again, making electricity course through Gatack's body, as it ran up his armor and down to his leg,

Gatack: Rider Kick!

RIDER KICK!

With an explosive burst of energy, Gatack barreled towards the worm and delivered a final, devastating kick to its center, bringing the battle to a close with Gatack as the victor.

CLOCK OVER.

Time resumes normaly as you approach him.

Cross-z: I didn't know what happend, but thanks for the save.

Gatack: No problem, although... Who are you exactly?

You de-transform and give him a serious look.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N), and I come from another world.

Gatack: ....What?

________

Meanwhile at the Herta space station, Herta's office

Herta was in her office doing her research when suddenly Himeko called her and told her about your situation.

Herta: You're telling me, that someone suddenly appears in the Astral Express, gets into a fight with the twerp, and then he is abducted by a robot? Sounds like a poorly-written start of a movie.

<Himeko: Herta, this is serious!>

Herta: And you're telling me this... Why?

<Himeko: I need your help. We're having a hard time tracking his location, and we need all the help we can get.>

Herta: Alright.

<Himeko: Eh? That was easy... I thought I would have to convince you first...>

Herta: Well, how else am I going to test the simulated universe if my guinea pig is gone?

<Himeko: Oh...>

Herta: Anyway, I'll locate his coordinates from the tracker and I'll send it to you.

<Himeko: Tracker? Did you... Put a tracker on him?>

Herta:....

<Himeko: Herta, did you or did you not put a tracker on him?!>

Herta: I'll send you the coordinates when I find him.

Before Himeko could say anything, Herta ended the call.

Herta: That was a close one.

________

(Y/N): So that's the story.

Later, the two of you were on a rooftop of a nearby building. After a small introduction, you explained to Kagami of the situation.

Junpei: That's... Hard to believe.

(Y/N): Yeah, well...

Junpei: But, I believe you.

(Y/N): You do?

Junpei: Yeah, to be honest, there was someone who was trying to kill me lately. He was a rider, and wore black with yellow lines. You know him?

(Y/N): Yellow lines? I don't think so, but I have a feeling he was one of V's goons. So, I already told you the story, can you help us with this?

Junpei: My head kinda hurts... But, I'll help. As a fellow rider, we should help each other out.

(Y/N): Great, Now we just need to-

You were suddenly interrupted by the appearance of a shimmering portal overhead. The Time Mazine emerged from the portal before landing in front of you.

Junpei: Woah!

(Y/N): Speak of the devil...

Geiz came out of the Time Mazine and approached the two of you.

Geiz: I see you managed to get him aboard.

(Y/N): Yeah, no thanks to you. Where were you anyway?

Geiz: I was in another world, trying to convince another rider to join us.

(Y/N): So?

Geiz: It went well, though he said he needed to finish something real quick, so now we need to pick him up.

(Y/N): Great, more warp jumping.

Junpei: Uh... Is that thing safe.

The two of you turn to face him and see him looking at the Time Mazine.

Geiz: It's safe, he's just a pussy.

(Y/N): Hey!

Geiz: Let's not waste Time, let's go.

Junpei: Uh... Wait, I need to tell my teammates first, they're gonna be worried about me, especially pyhrra...

Geiz: We ain't got no time for dat.

Junpei: H-Hey wait wait!

He grabs Kagami and drags him inside the Time Mazine, with you following behind. Geiz goes to the pilot seat and activates the Time Mazine.

Junpei: Woah...

Geiz: Hold on to something. We're about to warp. destination; world 131918.

________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________

In the bustling city, the day seemed to slow down to a peaceful rhythm. The sound of birdsong filled the air, and the colorful flowers were in full bloom. Suddenly, a portal opened in the sky, and from it the Time Mazine emerged, flying down to land on the top of a nearby building.

You and Kagami exit the mech and go to the edge of the building to barf rainbow.

Geiz: Seriously, you too?

Junpei: Sorry... I'm not good, with flying aircraft...

Geiz: Whatever, I'll go and pick our rider up, he should be nearby. You two, stay here.

(Y/N): Ok.

Junpei: Yes sir!

Geiz nods and leaves by jumping off the building, leaving the two of you to your lonesome.

(Y/N): ....Hey, let's not stay here.

Junpei: Ok.

The two of you leave by jumping off the building, leaving the Time Mazine alone. It sheds a tear.

Time Mazine: I'm lonely.

______

The two of you walked around the city, it was mostly a peaceful walk, with the occasional entering stores and looking around.

Junpei: It's peaceful here.

Civilians: AAAAAAHHHH!

Junpei: Nevermind.

A lot of people run past the two of you, screaming with fear. Kagami stopped a man from running and asked him.

Junpei: What happend?

Guy: There's a shooting! A strange guy is holding a gun and shooting people!

Junpei: That's bad, let's go (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Right!

The two of you ran towards the opposite direction, after a few minutes of running, you saw some sort of humanoid monster with a cowboy attire, holding a gun.

(Y/N): What the hell is that?

Junpei: Whatever it is, let's stop it!

The Gatack zecter appears and goes towards Kagami with him catching it.

(Y/N): It doesn't look so tough.

You grab the Driver and put it on your waist, you pull out Cross-z dragon and insert in the fullbottle.

WAKE UP! CROSS-Z DRAGON! ARE YOU READY?

(Y/N)/Junpei: Henshin!

WAKE UP BURNING! GET CROSS-Z DRAGON! YEAH!

HENSHIN. CAST OFF. CHANGE STAG BEETLE!

The monster swiftly raises its gun and fires at the two of you. The force of the impact pushes you back harshly.

Gatack: Aghk!

Cross-z: Damn, that actually hurts...

The beast continues to unleash a barrage of gunfire, forcing the two of you to quickly duck and weave to avoid the lethal shots. You hide behind the nearby car.

Cross-z: Dang it, we didn't even land a hit yet!

Gatack: In this situation, we need to fight guns with guns. Put On!

He closed the stag horn making the nearby armor pieces attached into the armor.

Gatack: You attack from behind while I distract it.

He ran out of the hiding spot and stood in front of the monster.

Gatack: This town ain't big enough for the both of us.

The two of them began to exchange blows, Gatack using his machine gun on his shoulder while the gunman uses his well... Gun.

Cross-z: You're not the boss of me! But I'll do it because I thought of it first!

While the two of them were having a showdown, you sneak up behind the gunman with Beat Closer in your hand.

Cross-z: Element of surprise!

You swing your sword towards the gunmans back, making it grunt in pain. He turns around and fires a bullet but you move your head dodging it. You attack the gunman with Beat Closer but he also dodges all of your attacks.

You grunt in pain as you fall to the ground.

Gunman: The new Kamen rider ain't so tough.

You get back on your feet and turn toward Gatack who was just standing there.

Cross-z: Hey quit watching, and help me!

Gatack: Oh right, sorry! I forgot we're not in the actual show...

Before he can do anything, all of you  stop when you hear the sound of drumb roll.

Gatack: Huh?

Cross-z: You hear that?

You ask the gunman and it nods its head.

Gatack: Over there!

He points towards the top of a nearby building, you look up towards the building and saw a young man standing at the edge.

Cross-z: What the!?

???: Ladies and Gentleman!

You watched in surprise as he jumped off the building and landed on another building nearby.

???: It's time for Superstar action!

Gatack: Who is that?

???: Not bad, you two found that Roidmude before me. But you two still need a lot of training if you want to beat it, Kamen rider Cross-z and Gatack!

Cross-z: He knows our name?

???: But now, I'm gonna take the stage!

He pulled out a device that looks like an exhaust, before he puts it on his waist. You then hear honking sounds nearby, you look around and see a mini motorcycle toy on the ground.

Cross-z: What The?

The motorcycle suddenly flies up towards the young man. He grabs the motorcycle and opens a part of his Driver, revealing a slot, before inserting it inside the Driver.

SIGNAL BIKE!

He pushed down the opened part, as flames came out of the exhaust.

RIDER!

???: Let's... Henshin!

MACH!

Groovy music begins to play as a motorcycle tire appears above the young man, before it splits in two, one goes to the front and the other goes to the back. The tire, disassembled itself before it forms a white armor around the young man.

Gatack: K-Kamen rider?!

???: Track!

He pose.

???: Eradicate!

He poses again.

???: I'm always at Mach Speed!

He spun his arm around before posing again.

???: Kamen rider.... Mach!

Cross-z: Track...?

Gatack: Eradicate...?

Cross-z/Gatack: Kamen rider Mach?

Mach jumped down off the building and landed a few feet apart from you. He hits the button on the Mach driver, summoning a gun with a wheel on it.

Zenrin shooter.

He shoots the gunman multiple times before hitting it with the gun. He strikes the gunman over and over, each blow forcing him further backward, making it overwhelmed by his onslaught.

Mach: Hmph. It's showtime!

He pulled out a rope from who knows where and threw it into the air. He grabs the rope as it lifts him up.

Gatack: How is-How is he doing that?!

The gunman recovers from the blows and points its gun towards Mach. He fires multiple bullets but each of them missed as Mach spun around in the air.

Gunman: Damn you!

Mach jumped down from the rope and went charging towards the Roidmude. He spun the wheel of the gun as it was covered in white aura.

ZENRIN!

He reeled back his hand and hit the Gunman upwards sending it flying before hitting the ground a few feet apart. The Gunman got back to its feet and pointed its gun towards him.

Gunman: Go to hell!

Mach: Right back at ya buckaro!

He opens the slot of the Mach driver and hits the button on it.

HISSATSU!

He pushed it down as flames sarounds him.

FULL THROTTLE!

MACH!

The gunman charged his bullet before shooting it towards him, before it could hit, he jumped out of the way, spinning in the air before kicking the gunman finishing it.

Mach: This would make a nice picture don't you think?

Gatack: Woah...

Cross-z: Kamen rider Mach huh?

The three of you de-transform and you approach Mach.

Junpei: That was so cool! Who are you?

???: My name is, Shijima Takeshi. Nice to meet you.

Junpei: I'm Kagami Junpei, this is (Y/N).

(Y/N): Are you the one Geiz talked about?

Takeshi: Yup, I agree to help cuz I'm not dying just yet.

(Y/N): Where is Geiz anyway?

Takeshi: Probably over there.

He points towards the side, you look at where he was pointing and sees Geiz sitting on the sidewalk eating a hot dog.

Geiz: Yo.

(Y/N): Dude, where were you?

Geiz: I was here the whole time.

Junpei: Seriously?

Geiz: Yup, anyway, this chapter has gone for too long, let's get going.

The three of you nod and make your way towards the Time Mazine. Unknown to you, someone was watching from afar.

V:....

_______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

Preview for the next Chapter:

V: Your presence is unecessary in this universe.

Evil: Help... Me...

(Y/N): Destroying worlds... Me?

Geiz: Stand proud, Cross-z.

(Y/N): GEIZ!

DRAGON JELLY!

_______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

So how was it?

Sorry for the people who want to see the xienzhou arc, I swear I'll continue it after this movie, One or two more chapters then it's done.

I'll see you next time, Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 369 8
In an attempt to patch up the relationship between him and his little sister, Y/N convinces her to join him on a journey to another dimension. Unfort...
33.1K 1K 32
Y/N thought his life would never amount to anything but that all changed when he starts having some weird dreams
87.8K 1.9K 13
Highschool AU Harem x Male reader You were just and average looking student, but somehow a lot of girls are into you. Even the teachers.
23.4K 819 17
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ™ฆ๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐š”๐šŠ๐š’: ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š• ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›โ™ฆโขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆ The universe has always been full of unknown potential and quite frankly, it's kind of...