Nothing Like Us

By PurpleTaeGguks

The biggest IDOL ever known in k-pop industry, Jeon Jungkook is suddenly being tied down to one of the most c... More

character intro + warnings
1st chapter.
2nd chapter.
3rd chapter.
4th chapter.
5th chapter.
6th chapter.
7th chapter.
8th chapter.
9th chapter.
10th chapter.
11th chapter.
12th chapter.
13th chapter.
14th chapter.
15th chapter.
16th chapter.
17th chapter.
18th Chapter.
19th Chapter.
20th Chapter.
Moodboards
21st Chapter.
22nd Chapter.
23rd Chapter.
24th chapter.
25th Chapter.
27th Chapter.
28th Chapter.
29th Chapter.
30th Chapter.
31st Chapter.

26th Chapter.

571 40 19
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

"Calm down, Jungkook ssi. I'm not going to run away." Taehyung was cupping his face gently while his other arm was around his waist, both of them were breathing heavily as jungkook whined and leaned closer to him, kissing him fiercely as he tried to grind his hips against the elder man's but he held him tightly and made him pull back.

"Why are you stopping me? Don't you want the same thing from me?" Jungkook glared as he looked at him in the eye but Taehyung looked away as he slowly pushed him off his lap and made him sit down beside him.

"I don't want to make the same mistake again. I don't want to use you for sex like that anymore. So If this is all you called me here for then I'll be leaving. Thank you for forgiving me again, Jungkook ssi." Taehyung got up and slightly bowed in his direction before he fixed his shirt and walked towards the door but before he could, Jungkook walked behind him and held him by his wrist and pulled him towards himself as he slammed him against the wall close to the exit.

"Why are you acting like this now? I want it. And we are going to be husbands anyways, can't we just do it? It's not like we are gaining anything from this marriage anyways. I'm not accusing you of anything, taehyung ssi. Please don't leave." Jungkook's voice sounded desperate and Taehyung was surprised by that as he looked down in his eyes and sighed before he held him by his arm and walked back inside, taking a seat on the couch once again, sitting side by side.

"We should talk about this first. I don't want to risk ruining anything again." Taehyung said and jungkook groaned as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What's there to talk about, taehyung ssi? We are going to be married in less than 4 days. We will be husbands. We are public figures and the whole country knows about us now, we can't see other people anyways. We only have each other, can't we just make the most out of it? And as for the other thing, you can't use me for sex when I'm the one who's suggesting this." Jungkook said and taehyung shook his head as he said.

"I just- I honestly don't know why I'm hesitating. We are going to be husbands and will have to see each other all the time and now you're suggesting we can have sex as well, what happens if we fall for each other?" Taehyung questioned, this is the question that has been bothering him for the last week. He's so scared to catch feelings and he can already feel that happening.

"Is it that bad If we do? I will be very honest with you. When we spent 3 days together, I felt comfortable with you and just had a very good time. For once I really thought that maybe this is my chance to finally have a proper dating experience or something like that since I deprived my younger self of it for so long. Then we had sex so I thought what I was feeling was mutual. But then we met here in seoul and I got to know everything, the feelings kind of disappeared and I was only left with disappointment and anger.

But now, It's visible that you are trying your best to change for the better. I can see myself falling for you again. We could actually give this marriage a proper chance If you want, we can leave everything that happened in the past and start anew." Jungkook suggested and Taehyung only looked down at his feet as he bit on the skin of his lower lip.

"And if we actually give it a try and we don't fall for each other then what? What if one of us falls for someone else? We can't even pursue it because that would count as cheating since our marriage will be tied by a document as well which states that we can't divorce each other for the first 3 years." Taehyung questioned and Jungkook looked confused by the last bit as he raised his eyebrows and asked—

"Wait what? What do you mean by we can't divorce for the first 3 years and the document? And for the other thing, I think we should just try it first and see where things take us. There is no end to it if we start thinking about what ifs."

"That's true. We don't have any choice other than getting married anyways so there is literally no point of thinking what ifs, whatever is going to happen will happen anyways. Also I just assumed your parents must've told you about the documents and the deal?" Taehyung said and it sounded more like a question to which jungkook shook his head and said—

"They didn't. We haven't talked about anything. That day they called me the day you left Jeju, that was the first time they contacted me in 8 years and all they said was to visit them, and all we talked after that was right infront of you."

"What-? They made such a big decision for you and didn't even tell you the important parts. God I hate the Jeons. But fine. I will tell you.

The marriage is directly connected with the collaboration Jeons and Kims are doing and it's a 3 year long project. Our wedding is like the last stamp on the deal so that none of the parties can pull away from the collaboration in the span of the 3 years at any given moment because if they do, it's going to result in a huge loss for either of the companies. Hence, the documents that have been prepared that state that we can not divorce no matter what.

Also Jeons have revealed since you will be taking over the company at the age of 30, it also aligns with the time the deal ends so you will be the next successor right after the deal ends. He obviously didn't say it in the public but knowing him, by making you the CEO at that exact time he expects you to extend the deal with Kims since according to him we will still be married by then and won't go through with the divorce. So basically this marriage is kind of a long time investment that will keep expanding both Jeons and Kims companies.

One last thing he also said in the press conference was that you as his son and the next successor of Jeons, you will be actively participating in the collaboration related events and will also be training to take over the business throughout these three years. I hope whatever I said made sense, I tried to not use the business-ish language. Though I genuinely thought it was all discussed with you and you agreed to all this." Taehyung told the younger everything who looked flabbergasted as he cupped his mouth by both his hands and help back his gasp.

"He didn't tell me anything and I never agreed to this. I didn't even know there was press conference." Jungkook let out in a quiet tone as he looked down at the floor, feeling himself panic.

"There was. It was the very next day of when they announced our wedding." Taehyung informed the younger who released a shaky breath, "I went to Busan and cut off all types of media so I have no idea what happened in the past 2 w-weeks."

"Are you crying, Jungkook ssi?" Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder and made him face him as he scooted closer and wiped under his eye with his thumbs and flicked the tears away.

"What else am I supposed to do other than crying, hyung? I'm just so tired of them. Why would he say all these things and put me in a position like that where I can't even deny anything. Was getting me married against my will and basically ruining my career not enough for them?" Jungkook leaned closer and rested his head against the elder's broad shoulder and lightly sniffled. He closed his eyes when taehyung rubbed his back and whispered—

"I wish I could help you somehow, angel." The idol let out a sound that sounded close to a mewl when he heard the nickname as he moved even closer to him and slowly wrapped arms around his shoulders.

"There is no one who can go against my family unfortunately."Jungkook breathed deeply against his shoulder when the CEO wrapped one arm on his waist and started patting the back of his head with his other hand.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung didn't know when it became so easier to say these words out loud that they slipped off his tongue effortlessly. The kim taehyung of a month ago would rather die than apologise.

"It's not your fault." Jungkook let out a hum on contentment when taehyung started stroking his hair at the same time. Guess he remembered the effect playing with his hair and patting his head had on jungkook.

"You mentioned you had trouble sleeping earlier." Taehyung mentioned out of nowhere as he pulled away from Jungkook who pouted at the loss of touch but nodded his head as a confirmation of his statement anyways.

"Want me to help you fall asleep?" The CEO asked and Jungkook tilted his head to the side, "can you do that?" And earned a soft smile, a borderline smirk from the elder as he nodded his head and got up on his feet, standing before him.

"Ah what are you doing, hyung." Jungkook yelped in surprise when Taehyung suddenly swept him off the couch, picking him up bridal style as he leaned down and whispered in his ear, "lead the way to your bedroom."

"R-right on that corner." Jungkook pointed at the hallway as he nuzzled his face in the elder man's shoulder and sniffed, the fragrance of his expensive cologne was soft, manly but not too strong.

"You smell nice." He whispered out and Taehyung chuckled mumbling a,"thank you, angel." And with that he gently laid him down in the middle of the bed and started removing his suit blazer, jungkook could only watch in awe when the CEO placed the blazer aside neatly and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and opened his sleeves before folding then down to his elbows.

"You're made to be a model, or an actor not for the business." Jungkook let out, feeling a little breathless as his chest heaved up and down slowly. "Too bad I'm not interested in either." Taehyung said with smug expressions as he saw the idol's reaction to himself. Once he was done he got up on the bed and towards the younger who was waiting eagerly.

"H-hyung. How do you plan to help me fall asleep?"  Jungkook didn't know why he stuttered, he could feel himself going flustered when taehyung moved closer to him till there was barely any space between them.

"I was thinking of cuddling you and just playing with your hair till you fall asleep. Do you think there's anything else that could help you?" Taehyung questioned as he hovered over him slightly with their faces inches apart and Jungkook couldn't hold himself back as he connected their lips in a brief kiss like it was the most normal thing.

"There is." Jungkook responded in a low, almost shy tone and Taehyung could already guess what it was yet he still asked, "and what is it?"

"An orgasm. Think you could eat me out? Right now?" The younger asked while staring right in the elder's eyes who chuckled heartily and kissed him, jungkook responded right away as he closed his eyes and moved his lips together with him, matching his rhythm.

"I'll enjoy the meal." Taehyung dragged his glistening lips from his cheek to his ear and whispered that before suddenly he was shifting downwards till his face was right infront of crotch.

"Get this off and hand me that pillow." The CEO's voice was deep and low and jungkook could already feel shivers down his spine as he got up immediately and removed his clothes in impatience, handing the pillow to the elder that he had asked for.

"Still as pretty as I remember." Taehyung leaned down and softly kissed his thigh and jungkook could feel a blush forming on his cheeks. The man slowly patted his butt and whispered out, "lift your hips for me, angel." And jungkook had the sudden urge to scream because of the way taehyung said it.

But he held in back and did what he was told to do, taehyung places the pillow under his hips and with a hand on both his knees he slowly parted his legs before getting between them.

"Try to stay relaxed, okay?" The elder whispered against his skin as he started kissing his inner thighs while looking at the younger's face who had his eyes closed and his lips parted.

"Throw your legs over my shoulders." Taehyung instructed and wordlessly jungkook did what he was told but he gasped when he felt the elder pulling him close and his cold breath hitting his hole.

"Wonder if you're as good as last time or not." Jungkook let out in a lazy tone, earning a bite on his ass cheek as a warning which made him wince."almost forgot that you love blabbering shit in the bedroom. But behave now, yeah?" Taehyung whispered and dived in as he traced his rim with the tip of his tongue and laped it with his saliva.

"Tame me if you can. Fuck." Jungkook cursed with another gasp when the man began sucking on his rim and slowly flicked his tongue inside while swirling his finger right at his entrance. He was teasing him as he dipped the tip of his finger but pulled away before giving the younger man the satisfaction he wanted, making him whine.

"Oh I can tame you very well, angel. I just want you take it easy right now, so behave hm?" Taehyung repeated and Jungkook whimpered at the tight squeeze on his thigh and nodded his head, "okay, wil behave now."

"Good boy." The elder praised and immediately pulled his thighs close, penetrating his hole with his tongue. He reached as deep as he could and jungkook was already seeing stars as he moaned.

"So fucking deep." He exclaimed when taehyung started fucking him rapidly with his tongue, he had barely started and Jungkook could feel himself leaking against his thigh.

"I'm not going to last, h-hyung. Oh shit." Jungkook cursed once again as taehyung licked his own middle finger before he entered it inside of him without a warning and started pounding it into him, all while he didn't stop with his tongue. The finger and tongue together were reaching deep in him and he couldn't hold back the scream that left him as he felt something hitting the bundle of nerves.

"Cum. Do it all over my face." Taehyung commanded as he added one more digit into jungkook, continuously hitting his prostat and finally gave some attention to his hard, leaking cock as he nudged his cheek into the tip and smeared the precum all over his skin.

"Aahngh." Jungkook released one last high pitched moan as he arched his back beautiful before he came all over Taehyung's face who rubbed his thighs gently, bringing him down his high.

"Do you know how beautiful you look when you come?" Taehyung asked as he swiped a finger on his cheek before bringing it to his lips, he licked it in such a leud manner that jungkook couldn't help but bite his lip. If this continues, he wouldn't be surprised if he gets hard again.

"Thanks I've heard that a lot." Jungkook teased and taehyung groaned as he took some wet wipes from the side table and wiped his face, saying, "is this the revenge for last time?"

"Maybe it is." Jungkook said, he sounded fucked out as he pulled taehyung down by his collar and kissed him—tasting himself.

"Such a brat." Taehyung huffed as he licked inside his mouth and jungkook sucked on his tongue like a candy, spit dripping down the corner of his lips. He buried his hand in his hair and pulled him close while his other hand went to the elder's crotch, he didn't hesitate before unbuttoning his pants as he cupped his clothed dick.

He gave it a firm squeeze and taehyung moaned into the kiss as he thrusted his hips in his hand.

"Let me give you a handjob." Jungkook whispered, pulling away from the kiss for a second as he helped the elder get out of his pants and underwear. "Thanks." Taehyung whispered back in his ear, he was really dying to get touched down there and was planning to go and jack off on his own later.

"Stay over for the dinner." Jungkook said as he wrapped his hand in a fist around the elder man and started stroking him, taehyung didn't hold back from thrusting into his fist.

"Mmh. Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, his voice throaty as jungkook swiped his thumb against his slit and and flicked his wrist faster to bring him over the edge.

"Very sure. I don't feel like being alone tonight." Jungkook kissed him after saying that and taehyung cupped his jaw in his hand and kissed him back, moving his lips in such an urgency that the younger had difficulty catching up for a second.

"Angel, I'm c-close. Fuck." Taehyung whimpered and Jungkook chuckled as he bit on the elder's bottom lip, "I love when you make sounds like that."

Taehyung laughed against his neck when he heard him say that and mumbled, "you're very bold-" he had to cut himself off when a moan left him and he came all over Jungkook's hands as he slumped over his body.

"That was hot." Jungkook whispered in his ear and Taehyung, as he breathed heavily— pulled off his neck and switched positions till he was laying beside him. "What was hot?"

"You. Moaning. I love how vocal you are. I have a thing for voices." The idol wiped his hand on another wet wipe before throwing it away as he laid on his side to face the elder better.

"That's a new one. No one has ever said that to me before." Taehyung said, genuinely surprised at what the younger said as he scooted closer till there wasn't much space left between them as he rested a hand on his waist.

"That's unexpected. I thought you'd say you hear that a lot." Jungkook rested his head against his chest as he looked up at him with wide eyes, feeling lowkey drowsy now.

"Since we are giving it a chance. We should get to know each other properly, shouldn't we? So I'll answer this honestly.

I don't really talk with people, or anyone I sleep with. I don't stay with them like I'm staying right now. It's been just 'fuck and go' for me for so long. I don't exchange a single word with them so I wouldn't know what anyone thinks of me or what they find attractive about me." Taehyung responded and Jungkook wouldn't say he was shocked to hear that.

"Then I will let you know. Your voice is so fucking sexy that I want to create hundreds of sex songs with it." Jungkook said as he kissed him again, deeply and Taehyung held the back of his head gently and kissed him back.

"Thank you but unfortunately I can't sing to save my life." Taehyung said as they pulled away and rested their forehead against each other and Jungkook groaned as he muttered, "now that's a bummer."

"Weren't you going to sleep?" Taehyung questioned and Jungkook nodded his head as he said, "I am feeling sleepy, but shouldn't we clean up first?" To which the elder just shook his head as he patted the back of his head and the idol could feel a purr like feeling in the back of his throat.

"Don't worry about it. I'll clean you up, you can sleep." Taehyung said and jungkook tilted his head as he asked,"are you going to sleep too?"

The CEO shook his head in response as he smiles slightly, "no. I have trouble sleeping most of the days. I barely get like 2-3 hours of sleep at night. Naps are rare for me. I need to check some work stuff, so I'll do that till then. I've got my laptop in my car."

"That doesn't sound healthy." Jungkook said and taehyung shrugged as he continued patting the younger's head, he could see how his eyes were closing slowly.

"Don't worry, angel. I'm used to it." Taehyung said and just like that the younger dozed off to sleep before he could say anything as a response, making the elder chuckle as he patted his head one more time before he got up and wore his clothes once again and walked over to the washroom to wash his face and get some wet cloth so he could clean the younger up.

Once he was done cleaning the idol and dressing him up, he walked out of the apartment building and down to the parking area where his car was so he could get his stuff out.

.

.

.

.

~

"Yeah I'm still at Jungkook ssi's." Taehyung was talking on the phone that rested infront of him on the table on speaker as he read through the emails he needed to check related to work, fully focused.

"Oh? So I'm assuming everything went well?" The voice on other side said, sounding tired and blank as usual which made taehyung sigh, "yes, jimin. Everything went amazing fortunately. We decided to give this marriage a chance."

"That's really good, Tae. I'm happy for you. I'm glad you decided to look past your fears for once." Jimin sounded genuine as he said that but taehyung couldn't not notice the way he sounded so tired these days. It was the same since he had talked with Jungkook and saw Hinseok. It made him worried but he knew better than to touch that topic over a phonecall.

"Thank you Jimin-ah. Did you wanted to say something though?" Taehyung questioned, remembering it was Jimin who called him a while ago.

"No, just wanted to check up on you before leaving for home."  The model replied and taehyung paused his work for a second as he fully focused on the phone to check what time it was. It was around 9:37 pm, he had visited jungkook when it was about 4.

"This late? Are you fine?" He couldn't help but ask and he recieved a hum as a response before jimin finally spoke, "yeah I am. It was an outdoor shoot and had to be shot in the evening. That's why it got so late. Don't worry too much, I have to hang up now my driver is here."

"Drop a message when you get home." Taehyung reminded him and with the jimin hung up the call with an "I won't" and before he could get back to focusing on his work, he saw a sleepy man waddling out of his room with bed-hair and a swollen, pouty face as he rubbed his eyes mumbling a, "I'm hungry."

The man squinted his eyes when he saw taehyung looking in his direction with a smile and let out, "I thought you must be gone by now." In a whiny tone and the CEO couldn't help but laugh as he got up on his feet after closing his laptop and walked towards him.

"I told you I will stay for dinner, jungkook ssi. I might not be the best guy but I am a man of my words for sure." Taehyung said as he pointed towards the kitchen and jungkook wordlessly followed him, not questioning him in any way.

"That's really good." Jungkook said and yawned loudly as he slumped down on a chair on the small table situated right before the kitchen.

"I ordered food earlier and it arrived barely 15 minutes ago so it should still be warm. I thought we could just warm it up if you took more time to wake up but you woke up just in time." Taehyung said as he started taking out the boxes of food he got earlier and jungkook almost moaned when he could sense the aroma of food from where he was sitting.

"How did you know what I like, taehyung ssi?" Jungkook asked as he rested his face against his palm and taehyung walked over to him, placing the boxes before him as he sat down beside him.

"I am a quiet observer. I remember what you liked when we went to Jeju." Taehyung casually said as he picked up some chopsticks and handed a pair to jungkook as well so they could dig in.

"Oh." Jungkook said as he looked up at the elder for a second, feeling something fluttering in his chest seeing the small smile on the man's face before he dig in.

"I like that." He couldn't stop himself from saying it out loud but he immediately cupped his face when he realised he said that but Taehyung looked rather confused as he turned to face him in the middle of eating his japchae as he asked, "like what? The food? Same. It's really good, I ordered it from my favorite resturant. I'm really glad you like it."

"No, not the food. Your smile. You've been smiling a lot today. I like it." Jungkook thought he had nothing to lose anyways, so he ended up saying that and didn't regret it when another warm smile showed up on the elder's face as a his cheeks turned pink.

"I'm just happy everything is okay between us. I feel like a huge weight is lifted upon my shoulders." Taehyung said as he looked down at his bowl and continued eating his food.

"I was about to make a ridiculous pun." Jungkook snorted all of a sudden making Taehyung face him in the middle of eating his noodles as he raised his eyebrows at him in question to which the idol just shook his head before replying,

"Nothing you wouldn't get it. You don't listen to music. It's the lyrics of one of the songs I released a few months ago. 'weight of the world on your shoulders. I kiss your waist and ease your mind.' and you said weight was lifted upon your shoulders. And yes, I can't explain more."

"Oh that was a good one and I think I've heard that one. Wait let me listen to it right now." Taehyung pulled out his phone and opened the music streaming app he had which he rarely used, maybe like once or twice a year when he's in one of those solemn moods and needs some old jazz to lighten up his moods which ends up not working anyways.

"No, wait. Don't. Don't listen to it." Jungkook panicked and tried to take his phone away but taehyung just gave him one stern look and the idol could feel something pooling in his stomach as he sat back down with a pout and went back to eating while the CEO played the song.

"Oh there are two versions of it. I'll play the explicit one." Taehyung said out loud and jungkook coughed and continued eating, pursing his lips so he didn't scream out loud.

"Hmm. It sounds good right now. Nice pop romantic song. You have a really nice voice, jungkook ssi. I remember when you sang at yoongi's reception. I really liked that song." The elder commented, listening to the first verse as he continued eating the food and Jungkook was doing everything in him to not look in his direction as a dark blush started showing up on his face.

"That was euphoria. One of my early songs." Jungkook tapped on the table as he heard his own voice sing 'You wrap around me and you give me life' he closed his eyes for the lines after that, he didn't want to see the elder's reaction.

And there was it, Taehyung quite literally choked on the noodles he was eating as he paused the song and turned to face the younger.

"Don't say anything." The idol muttered but once Taehyung has calmed down from the choking he said, " 'night after night I'll be fucking right'. Seven days a week at that."  He sounded genuinely surprised and just for the sake of not embarrassing himself, the younger decided to flip it on the elder as he turned to face him and mumbled—

"Why do you sound surprised? Think you don't have the stamina or what? Maybe you really are too old after all." And the reaction he got was immediate as the elder scoffed and clenched his jaw before leaning in his direction as he cupped his face in a tight grip.

"It's not me who wouldn't be able to take it. It's you, angel." He let out and Jungkook gulped for a second before he whispered, "try me." As he leaned closer to him till their faces were close.

"Hm. maybe I will." Taehyung whispered back as he played along and inched closer till there lips were almost touching, jungkook was just about to lean in when the elder suddenly pulled away and casually said, "We have enough time after the wedding. Have your dinner now."

"H-hyung." Jungkook pouted at him but turned back to eating his food when he recieved another stern look. "Mean." He muttered under his breath and if taehyung heard him, he didn't say anything about it and only smiled to himself.

.

.

"I will be leaving and See you um soon?" Taehyung said as he wore his suit blazer back on and with his laptop bag, stood by the door as the younger stood right before him with some expressions he wasn't able to read just yet.

"See you soon, Taehyung ssi." Jungkook smiled softly in his direction. Everything in him was screaming at him to tell the elder to stay over but maybe not yet. He needed time to think over everything by himself tonight. And that's fine with him because they were going to stay together after the wedding anyways.

"I like it better when you call me hyung, If you don't mind ofcourse." Taehyung let out, about to step out of his apartment. "I prefer when you call me Jungkook as well. Even better when it's angel." Jungkook said back and taehyung hummed with a subtle nod.

"Good. I'll be leaving then... Angel." The elder said before he finally stepped out of the door and Jungkook waved in his direction mumbling a, "drive safely. Text me when you get home." Receiving a, "will do." as a reply and with that the CEO was gone as Jungkook closed the door behind him.

_____________

T

hat's it for this chapter.

Angst finally ended ⁉️

Thoughts→

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 24K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
31K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
344K 13K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
303K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...