A Magical Twist | Disney vari...

By Your_StxryTeller

š–š”šžš§ šš šŸšŸ– š²šžššš« šØš„š š š¢š«š„ š°šØš¤šž š®š© š¢š§ š”šžš« šœš”š¢š„šš”šØšØš š¦šØšÆš¢šžš¬, š¬š”šž ļæ½... More

A Magical Twist
Y/N
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
IMPORTANT A/N!!
024
VALENTINE SPECIAL
025
026
027
028

017

5K 192 68
By Your_StxryTeller

AARON'S POV

Seeing her sad makes my heart somehow shatter. No one is even there to wipe the tears of hers. I could just ask Orso to turn us into humans. It wouldn't be bad right?

I turned to Orso as I dipped myself into the waters. He followed as well and looked at me. “I know what you're thinking.” He confessed. “And it's a No. Those Humans will be confused on why there's unknown passengers on board, and will likely capture us. The best thing we can do is wait.”

My mouth was completely shut. He does have a point, though, I wanna know her already. Hug her even, or maybe… Kiss those lips.

“What?! No! We're only here to see her! Not to become her human friends!” Sebastian angrily yelled, one of Orso's eels shut him up by wrapping their tail around him.

Muffled shouts can be heard from him.

I sighed and looked up at the H/c hair girl. She's beautiful, extraordinary.

ORSO'S POV

Based on my knowledge, Aaron wouldn't think twice before he even takes a step when it comes to that Girl. Although, seeing her close was something… She's beautiful, just how Aaron described her.

But I couldn't help but get curious. What made her tear up anyway?

Pushing the thought away, I started making a plan inside my head as we swam alongside the ship. We made sure we weren't close enough to get caught.

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/n sighed and turned around to see Ray and Flynn still bickering with each other. She chuckled even though she doesn't know what they are bickering about.

Only if she knew what she had done with the people she hung out with.

“Hey, what are you two bickering about?” She walked towards the two men, who stopped talking and just looked at her. They were taller compared to her, so they needed to look down while Y/n looked up at them.

“Oh, nothing sunflower.” Ray reassured her with a smile. “Yes… Nothing at all.” Flynn added, also giving her a smile as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The young lady raised a brow. Earlier they were about to tear each other apart, and now they were all smiling and everything. She shrugged as she doesn't have energy to deal with whatever they were talking about. All she can think of is sleep.

“Alright. Well, the sun has setted and I'll be in my room. You two should sleep as well. Goodnight.” She bid them goodbye and went down the deck to her room.

Y/N'S POV

I feel sleepy and tired. Who wouldn't? I haven't even counted the days yet, but I feel like it has been a week. A week with different Disney characters who are Males and not even princesses.

I opened the door and locked it behind me. Once I did, I quickly went to the wardrobe and picked out a nightgown and a pair of slippers.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

Finally. I managed to get my hair out of the braided bun. I'm too tired to even brush my hair to straighten it up, so I laid on the bed and my head rested on the soft pillow.

My eyes felt like it's gonna close, but I felt like it wouldn't because something would happen. Not quite sure, although I hope nothing bad will happen.

Yawning, and closing my eyes, my ears perked up when a thud could be heard from the round window.

I groaned and forcefully sat myself up. I wore slippers and marched my way to the window and opened it. I looked left and right, up and down. It was dark, but my vision was clear and I saw a red-haired merman and… Ursula? Wait, Ursula?!

She's a He now too. I know Ariel or let's just say Aaron is quite naive sometimes, but why would the sea witc- wizard come along?

“Aaron, get away from him!” I whispered-shouted. I couldn't let anyone know that these two and their companions are here.

He seemed to have heard it. “He tagged along with us! He isn't bad!” Aaron whispered-shouted back. Okay, but still doesn't explain it.

I looked to the left of Aaron and saw Sebastian wrapped around one of the eels' tails. There's something going on.

“Then why is Sebastian wrapped around on the eel's tail?” I sound suspicious, yes. But can you blame me? Next to the Merman is a Sea Wizard! Not to mention, he's evil.

“That's none of your business.” The Male Ursula responded. “And what is your name?” I asked as I pointed at the Sea Wizard. “Orso.” He simply replied.

“I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you, I guess.” I mumbled the last two words.

THIRD PERSON POV

With Flynn.

He planned on seeing if his Darling is still awake. And so, he walked down to where her room is. Every step he took to get closer to the room, he heard some shush sounds. As if there was someone in Y/n's room that she's trying to shoo them out.

Curiously, he grabbed the knob and knocked on the door. “Y/n? Darling, are you still awake?” He tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“Uhm… yeah. Still awake!” She shouted from the inside. “But I'm,” A yawn can be heard from the inside. “Going to sleep. Night!” She finished.

Flynn assumed that he's just tired, that's why he heard some shushing sounds. “Oh alright, goodnight.” And with that, he left and went to his own room.

ORSO'S POV

Tsk. Humans. All ways need to ruin things. And just about when we were getting to know each other. How pathetic, I'll just get back at that human when the time comes. But for now, we better go.

I turned to Aaron who dipped himself into the waters as well. “Come, let's go.” I swam away from him as he followed behind. “Where?” He asked. Oh, how I hate how an idiot he sometimes would be.

“To my lair. I need to conjure a potion.” I muttered.

THIRD PERSON POV

The bright sun shines through the window where Y/n is. Her body was covered in thick blankets and her head lay on the soft pillows. She didn't wanna get up. It was too early, and the fact that she's having a great slumber.

Groaning, she slowly opened her eyes. It took time to adjust to the lighting of the sun. And slowly, she got up and went to her wardrobe to get ready.

In the Kingdom of Arendelle.

Andrew awoke with messy hair. He still felt groggy and about to fall asleep again, when the doors of his room opened. And those who opened it were no other than Olaf himself; the Snowman that Elias made back then became a part of their family.

Olaf giggled excitingly. He couldn't wait to see Andrew and Elias’s Aunt and Uncle.

“Rise and shine!” Olaf exclaimed cheerfully. He went to the side of Andrew's bed and climbed up on it to wake him. “Andrew, your Aunt and Uncle are coming today.” Olaf whispered-shouted to Andrew's ear.

Andrew murmured something, and when he realized that his Aunt and Uncle were coming, he immediately jolted up again. “My Aunt and Uncle are coming…” He mumbled. “Uh-huh, now c'mon!” Said Olaf as he jumped out of the bed.

“My Aunt and Uncle are coming!” Andrew threw the bed sheets out of him and immediately went to the showers to get himself ready.

With The Ice King.

“Is everything ready for their arrival?” Elias asked. He wanted to make sure that everything was prepared; to the foods, the harbor and castle.

“Yes your Majesty.” Kai responded. He continued to serve Arendelle as the attendant of King Elias.

The Ice King responded back with a hum and nod. He turned to Kai and spoke. “May you bring in Lieutenant Destin Mattias? I need to speak to him.”

“Yes, your Majesty.” Kai left to go find the Lieutenant for the King.

Back with Y/n.

They all were ready for their arrival. The Royal Family were on deck along with Y/n and Flynn.

The Captain yelled that they were arriving in Arendelle and ordered the crew to prepare.

Y/n couldn't wait to see Arendelle up close and to see the King and Prince. She loves how Elsa was badass and doesn't need a Man. But now she doesn't even know if they're male or female.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

The ship arrived at the Harbor. The crew threw a bridge for the Royals, Y/n and Flynn. At the bottom of the ship, stands the Prince, King, the Lieutenant and a Snowman.

The Royal Family went to them first.

“My, how lovely to see you two again.” Queen Arianna greeted and hugged her two nephews. “It's nice to see you two, Auntie!” Andrew hugged her back, same as Elias when his Aunt hugged him. “I’m glad that you all made it here safe and sound.” Elias said.

“Yes. And remember your lost cousin?” Arianna asked. The two brothers glanced at each other before looking back at their Aunt. “Yes, Auntie. Have you found him yet?” Elias asked. They were curious as to why their Aunt would suddenly bring the topic of their cousin up. On the other hand, they wanted to meet their cousin.

Arianna moved aside and gestured for Ray to stand besides her. Ray walked beside his mother nervously and gave a little wave to his cousins.

“This is Ray. Ray, meet Elias and Andrew, your cousins.” Queen Arianna introduced her son to her nephews. Andrew was the first one to step forward and held out a hand. “It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Ray. I believe we have so many to catch up on!” Ray shook his hand and smiled, he has been trapped in the tower for too long, now he's here getting to know his family. And it was all thanks to the girl he had fallen for: Y/n.

“It's a pleasure as well.” Ray replied. He looked down and saw a Snowman, a walking, living, smiling snowman.

Ray shrieked. He hasn't seen anything like it at all. “Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!” Olaf's voice is full of excitement.

Elias took notice of Ray's expression. The Ice King quickly made a move to not make his cousin uncomfortable or panic. He stepped forward as well and stood behind Olaf. “Don't be frightened, he's part of the family. He's just excited to meet you all.” Elias reassured.

“Oh, well… Hi Olaf.” Ray awkwardly greeted.

“And these two are the ones who found him.” King Frederic gestured for the H/c hair girl and the brunette man.

Andrew stared at the girl, she was standing right next to the Man. The first thought that came to his mind was her adorable face. The way she's standing there all nervous and shy made her adorable. Andrew shook his head, he couldn't let himself fall for someone he doesn't know. He let himself fall in one day for Hana and almost got killed by her. Still, as a prince he should introduce themselves properly.

Andrew walked towards the two. “Hello, I'm Andrew. Pleasure to meet you.” he held up a hand which Y/n shaked and then Flynn. “Our pleasure as well. My name is Y/n. And this is Flynn.”

Elias came along and held up a hand too. “Elias. Thank you for bringing back our long lost cousin.” Y/n shook his hand, it was cold as ice. Of course it was, he's the Ice King!

On the ship of Winter White.

They finally made it to the Kingdom of Corona. To put it together, his visit to get Y/n failed after hearing that she and the Royal Family weren't here along with the brunette man.

The Guards and even the assistant of the King knew who Winter was. But they didn't give him the exact location of where they were.

Winter stomped his way aboard, the dwarves kept looking at him with a confused, concerned look. Grumpy was… Frustrated.

It was a good thing that Winter brought the mirror with him in his room down the deck.

“Magic Mirror, where is Y/n located?” Winter asked with a blank face.

Smokes of purple erupted in the mirror, and soon you can see the face of it. “She's located in the Kingdom of Arendelle, Ruled by King Elias, also known as the Ice King himself. With her is the Royal Family and the Ex-thief.” The Mirror answered.

Winter clenched his fist at the thought of his precious Darling being taken away from him by another Man. No. He wouldn't allow that… He couldn't allow that.

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

❥ • WINTER
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Furious as hell. He wanted to see you immediately. And take you away, where no one will be able to take you from him.

❥ • AARON
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • They almost got caught by a merguard that was looking for them.

❥ • MALEFICENT
❥ • 𝟖𝟖%
❥ • They won the battle, but he got some minor injuries because of the metals.

❥ • RORY
❥ • 𝟗𝟎%
❥ • He got some scar along the way, but that wouldn't stop him from looking for you.

❥ • ORSO
❥ • 𝟔𝟎%
❥ • He easily defeated the merguard.

❥ • FLYNN
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Felt jealous when he saw how excited you were to see the Ice King.

❥ • RAY
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He was nervous to meet his cousins, and like Flynn, he felt jealous as well.

❥ • ANDREW
❥ • 𝟏𝟎%
❥ • He was pleased that you had found his long lost cousin.

❥ • ELIAS
❥ • 𝟓%
❥ • Like Andrew, he was also grateful. Although, he doesn't trust you fully. Especially Flynn.

A/n : Chapter 18 is about spending time with Elias, Andrew, Flynn and Ray. And maybe some Drama. The spoiler last chapter will occur on the next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.1K 21
š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ āžŖ š“š”šž š”šØš§šØš®š«šžš šØš§šž š¬šžš«ššš©š”š¢š¦ š˜/š š”ššš š›šžšžš§ š£š®šš šž š›š² š­š”šž š”š¢š š”šžš« š®š©š¬ š­šØ š›šž š›ššš§ļæ½...
111K 1.1K 25
ā€¢ ššƒšš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ ššŠ šš˜šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ šš‹šš˜šš˜šš” ā€¢ ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš–ššŠšš’šš— šššš‘ššŽšš–ššŽ šš’ššœ ššˆš™°š™¾š™ø/š™¶š™°ššˆ ā€¢ š™°šš•šš• šššš‘ššŽ ššŒšš‘ššŠšš›ššŠššŒššššŽšš›ššœ šš–ššŽšš—šššš’šš˜šš—ššŽļæ½...
59.7K 1.3K 27
-š•‹š•ƒš•†š•‚- -š”øš•‹š•ƒš”ø- šš”ššžššŸšš’šš›ššŠ šš” ššššŽšš–!šš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš› šš’šš–ššŠšššš’šš—ššŽššœ ššŠšš£ššžšš•ššŠ šš” ššššŽšš–!šš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš› šš’šš–ššŠšššš’šš—ššŽššœ ā„‚š•†š•„ā„™š•ƒš”¼š•‹š”¼š”» š™ø ļæ½...
69.3K 2.3K 17
Read and find out! If you dare!!!