Dil Se Bandhi Ek DorπŸ’—πŸ’—

By Tejran143jodi

Hello TejRan fam❀, Dive into the heartwarming saga of "Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor", where the captivating tale of... More

Concept
Characters Introduction πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 1πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 2πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 3πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 4πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 5πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 6πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 7πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 8πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 9πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 10πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 11πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 12πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 13πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 14πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 15πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 16πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 17πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 18πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 19πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 20πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 21πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 22πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 23πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 24πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 25πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 26πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 27πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 28πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 29πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 30πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 31πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 32πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 33πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 34πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 35πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 36πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 37πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 38πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 39πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 40πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 41πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 42πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 43πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 44πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 45πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 46πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 47πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 48πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 49πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 50πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 51πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 52πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 53πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 54πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 55πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 57πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 58πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 59πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 60πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 61πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 62πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 63πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 64πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 65πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 66πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 67πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 68πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 69πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 70πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 71 πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 72πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 73πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 74πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 75πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 76πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 77πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 78πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 79πŸ’—πŸ’—
Suggestion
Part - 80πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 81πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 82πŸ’—πŸ’—
Part - 83πŸ’—πŸ’—
Note πŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Part - 56πŸ’—πŸ’—

445 45 4
By Tejran143jodi

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
Complete the targets 🎯for next update

ENJOY READING❤❤

Teju did her morning routine and headed to her shoot.. In the second season, her role was slightly reduced due to the plot, resulting in fewer scenes.. By the evening, she wrapped up her work and made her way back home. While on her way, she informed Appu about her change of mind regarding the projects. They discussed other potential projects and ended the call..

Teja entered her house, expecting a usual quiet environment. To her surprise, she was welcomed by unexpected guests, leaving her stunned.. She stood at the entrance, looking at them. Her mind was fully blank... Karan noticed her confusion and approached her, hugging her sideways..

Karan : laddoo.. Idhar kyun kadi hai?.. Andhar aa.. Dekh kon aya hai..

She took small steps inside and smiled at them..

Teju : Hello everyone..

Km : Teju.. Your Poonam di is here.. You were planning to meet her na.. Here she is..

PD : Hi Teju.. Bacha, it's so nice to see you.. I was waiting to meet you..

Teju : Hi di..

They shared a warm hug. Teja was overwhelmed seeing them. Arjun and Bharat came forward, hugging her as well..

Arjun : Hi mami.. You're looking gorgeous..

Teju : Thank you Arjun.. Mami is not required.. You can call me Teja or Teju.. Whichever suits you..

Bharat : I'll call you 'T'.. Is it fine?

Teju : yaa.. You can..

Gaurav jiju : bacha.. How's your shoot going?

Teju : it's fine jiju.. Just the usual one.. Abhi toh sunny ke saath hi shoot kar rahi hun..

GJ : great..

Teju : aap sabne bataya kyun nhi ki aap India aare hein.. Bata dete toh I would have come to the airpot..

PD : it's a surprise, baby..

Karan : even I didn't know, laddoo.. Mai soraha tha.. Suddenly, I felt extra weight on my body... Dekha toh ye dono mere bhanja haina.. Ye mere upar sore hein.. For a second, I cursed Omi.. Voh bhi vaisa hi sota tha..

Teju : aah... Haa.. Arjun, Bharat.. You both did the right thing.. Poonam di, ye aapka chota bhai, pata hai kitne late uttha hai..

Meenu di was observing her.. She is little protective of her baby brother.. She kept noticing little things about Teju regarding karan.. The whole time, Teju was talking with others except Meenu di.. In fact Teju tried to converse with Meenu di, but she didn't get enough response from the other side..

Poonam : appa.. Aap isko kaise sambalte ho.. She is full of drama.. Drama queen..

Teju : nooo... Di.. Mai drama queen nhi hun.. 🥺*Teju pouted cutely*

Karan chuckled at her reactions, pulled her onto his lap, and hugged her from behind..

Karan murmured in her ears : laddoo.. don't pout like that.. I'll kiss you in front of everyone..

Teju looked at him, raising her eyebrows..

Teju : is it?.. Bring it on..

She challenged him and continued her bickering.. Karan smiled at her and kissed her cheeks subtly.. Teju didn't noticed that as she was busy with her talks..

As dinner time approached, Teja got up to help Km and Tm with the preparations. She was busy in the kitchen, and Karan came, hugging her from behind..

Karan : why are you so busy laddoo?.. I need to spend time with my laddoo..

Teju : Tu bhi appa ke tara behave mat kar.. Ghar mein di's aaye hain.. Amma aur maa kaise akele sabkuch manage karenge?.. Isliye aayi hun.. Tu bhi kabhi kabar help kiya kar..

Karan : Mera issa tu hi karlena.. Main tera issa karlunga..

Teju : mera kya issa?

Karan pecked her lips.. Teju's eyes went wide..

Teju : sunny.. What are you doing?.. Koi dekhlega..

Karan : I don't care.. Main toh kabse kiss karne ki try karra hun.. Finally I did it..

Km : ahm. Ahmm.. Hum bhi hai yahaan..

Km, Tm and three sisters were standing at the entrance of the kitchen.. Teju hid behind Karan, blushing hard..

Karan : maa..amma.. Voh.. Mai paani lene ke liye aaya tha..

PD : You continue with your PDA, sunny.. We're fine with it..

PD and Madhu Di laughed at them..

Tm : Karan beta, Arjun aur Bharat tuje dhundrahe the.. Tu jaa..

Karan looked at Teju, pinched her waist quickly and ran from there..

Teju : aah sunny.. Tu rukh..

She ran behind him.. Tm and Km smiled at their childishness..

Madhu di : Maa.. Our Sunny is changing naa?..

Km : haan Madhu.. Teju ke aane se pehle voh sirf kaam kaam karta rehta tha.. Par abh dekho.. He is changing into our old Sunny..

PD : I can see the change maa.. Aur iss baar uska dono side dikh raha hai.. When he was dating that girl, voh humesha dependent rehta tha, he was in control of her... Abh dekho, he is mature and also a child in front of her.. Usko taang keechna and all.. Dekhne me kitna acha lagra hai na..

Madhu di : haan Poonam di.. He is completely being himself with her.. I like her for him.. Amma, aapne kitna acha parvarish diya hai Teju ko.. You're great..

Tm : maine kuch nhi kiya.. Aaj voh joh bhi hai, sirf aur sirf apne dum pe hai.. Voh apne aap sikhi hai.. Hum toh uske saath the bass.

Madhu di : joh bhi hai Amma.. She is nice..

***************************************

Everyone was having fun with their dinner. Td and Jiju bonded well and had their own masti.. Karan was busy with his sisters, while Teju was in her own world with Arjun and Bharat.. They were talking about movies.. Td noticed that Meenu di was silent throughout the day.. He thought to talk to her later..

After dinner, the main issue came up, i.e alloting rooms.. Bharat and Arjun were adamant to sharing the same room with Karan and Omi.. Sreetu went to Odisha for her shoot, so Teja thought of giving her room to Poonam di and Jiju.. Now the problem was with Meenu di and Teju.. Karan, Omi and Meenu were arguing regarding the room..

Td : ok... Stop.. Mere paas ek idea hai..

Karan : kya appa?

Td : mai aur Satpal ek room share karenge.. Let the remaining ladies take another room..

Meenu : but how is that possible?.. Ek hi bed hai, but we are four.. Voh bed bhi chota hai.. We won't fit there..

Teju : Actually, mereko night shoot hai.. So mai toh shoot pe chali jaungi... So you three can fit there..

Karan : par tera toh..

Teju asked him to keep quiet through her eyes..

Kd : phir problem solved.. Agar kisiko uncomfortable laga toh come and sleep in the couch.. Living room me 2 couches hai.. So you guys sleep there too.. Abhi apna room jao and take some rest..

Everyone left for their respective rooms.. Teju was thinking about something.. Karan shook her..

Karan : kahan ko gayi.. Tune jhut kyun bola? .. Tera aaj koi shoot nhi haina..

Teju : haan nhi hai.. But uss situation me I didn't have any idea.. Isliye ainvye boldiya..

Karan : abh tu kahaan soyegi?

Teju : hmm.. Ek idea..

She bent down on her knees and asked for his hands..

Teju : Mr. Karan kundrra aka sunny, will you go on a date with me?

He chuckled at her accent and pulled her to him..

Karan : never bend down before me.. I don't like it.. I always want your head up..

Teju : maine kitne pyaar se pucha, uska answer do pehle.. Will you go on a date with me?

Karan : yes my laddoo.. I will.. Humesha..

She hugged him tightly.. This was noticed by Meenu di.. She smiled at them and went into her room.. After sometime, Karan broke the hug..

Karan : abh batao.. Kahaan jaana hai date pe?

Teju : maine pucha na.. So leave it to me.. Come..

Karan : aise hi? .. Let me change

Teju : no need.. Tu aisa hi acha hai.. Come..

***************************************

Meenu di was sitting on the balcony, deep in thoughts about something...Td came and sat beside her..

Td : kya hua bacha?.. Why are you looking so disturbed?

Meenu di : kuch nahi Uncle..

Td : Uncle?

Meenu di : Sorry appa..voh aadat nhi haina.. Isliye..

Td : koi na.. Tuje joh bulana acha lagta hai voh bula.

Meenu di : hmm.. Aapne soya nahi?.. You should sleep at the correct time..

Td : Voh.. Muje neend nhi aaya.. But what are you doing at this late hour? .. Maine dinner ke time pe bhi notice kiya.. You were disturbed by something..

Meenu di : aisa kuch nhi appa.. Jet lag ki vajase tired hun.. Bass..

Td : Really?.. Appa bularahi hai aur appa se hi jhut?.. Acha koi na.. Appa se mat bata.. Think of me as your best friend.. Now tell me.. What's on your mind?

Meenu di : I'm scared..

Td sat comfortably on the chair as he knew it would take some time..

Td : Of what?

Meenu di : Sunny..

Td : hmm.. Let me guess.. Tejasswi aur Karan ke relationship ko leke. Am I right?

Meenu di looked at him in shock..

Meenu di : voh..

Td : it's ok.. Banta hai.. Mai judge nhi karunga.. Muje bhi initial time pe bohot dar laga.. What if they can't make it up?.. What if they get their hearts broken? .. Phir I saw them.. Their behaviour with each other, their little things, their efforts to keep the other person happy, their care for eachother, everything made me feel that they are made for each other.. I know, tuje apne bhai keliye chinta hai.. But trust me, they are made for each other...I'm telling this from my experience... Agar tuje vishwas nhi hai toh tu kudh dekhna... You'll be proven wrong..

Meenu di : hmm.. Thanks appa.. Mai notice karungi.. Voh sab theek hai, aapka aur Teju ka kya haal hai?.. Maa ne bataya, aap dono ke beech world War chalra hai..

Td : voh.. Voh mere stupidity ki vajase hua.. Nothing bad.. I'll handle it..

Meenu di : vaise.. You are wrong.. Aapko selfish nhi bolna chahiye.. Do you know how scared she was when you were admitted to the hospital?.. She called Poonam multiple times and asked about your medical condition.. Ro rahi thi.. Aapke liye sabke paas gayi.. As a daughter, I can feel her pain.. Jab aap sab kuch deke, selflessly kisiko secure karna chahte ho aur vahi insaan aapko selfish bole toh kaise lagega.. Will you feel nice to hear? .. No na.. Phir aapne joh kaha, uska kya? .. You should ask sorry to her..

Td : I know, Meenu.. I did a mistake.. Muje nhi bolna chahiye.. I was in another zone.. Upar se I didn't get her attention, which made me say something like this to her.. Mai try karta hun usse baat karne but she isn't giving me a chance..

Meenu di : chance dena nhi cheen na padta hai Appa.. You have to steal your chances.. Of course voh nhi degi.. Kyun degi voh aapko ?.. Aapne usko hurt kiya toh kaise aap usse ye sab expect karsakte ho.. You have to make a move.. You have to take larger steps..

Td : yes.. You are right.. Kal usse zarur baat karunga.. Aur manaunga bhi..

Meenu di : you should.. Jaake aaram kijiye.. Go.. Have a nice sleep...

Td : Good night, Meenu..

***************************************

Next part :

I want you sunny in every way.. I want you to mark me as yours.. Make me yours..

I'm sorry bachha.. Mujse baat karna..

Sunny, I think you should be sure of your relationship with Tejasswi..

Karan, let's do this project..

I don't want any explanation.. Just answer me yes or no..

Next part is on the way.. Comment your views and complete the target fast.. If the target is achieved, I'll update the next part by today..

Galti huyi toh maaf kardena

If you like this story, please hit the ⭐button and also comment 💬 your views. Silent readers, do comment and vote..

TARGET 🎯🎯 : 50 votes ⭐⭐
                                   10 comments 💬💬

Published on 14/01/2024

Pooja Mouli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 23.3K 61
βœ”οΈŽα΄…α΄‡α΄α΄Ι΄ x α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸ α΄€α΄œ "Ugh, I hate you! Go to hell!" "Oh honey, isn't that exactly where I've come from." He hates her. She hates him. And he has no cho...
80.9K 10.5K 59
so this story is in continuation of my last story i.e match made in heaven nd wedding bells. This is the phase of their parenthood how both grow thei...
95.4K 1.4K 25
Slow burn, enemies to lovers fanfic. "You're a bitch." "You love a bitch" Ghost smirked, shaking his head as if in disbelief for falling in love wit...
47K 5.8K 41
Main lead- Karan Oberoi 27years old...CEO of Asias one of the famous company(oboroi's industries).... ruthless, cold hearted ,arogent.. ..his name i...