Mi estrella⭐️ | Pablo Gavi

By melkavxa

Melanie González López is lost sister of known FC Barcelona player. Pedri decided to find her and want to bri... More

1. Hola hermana
2. Welcome home
3. You are save here
5. Not only my estrella
6. Matching necklaces
7. No puede ser
8. That estrella I saw in you is gone now.
9. Why estrella?
10. Look how they shine for you
11. You look nice in that shirt.
12. I'll wait.
13. Are you drunk?
14. My answer is yes.
15. What a surprise!
16. What is wrong with you?!
17. I'm leaving.
18. It's not goodbye.
19. I will find you mi estrella.
20. Finally back.
21. My own star.
22. Mira mi amor.
23. It's okay, estrella.
24. Can we try again?

4. White roses

969 18 5
By melkavxa

MELANIE

When I woke up, I was completely confused by seeing Gavi in my bed. Then I remembered what happen last night.

My nightmares was my weak point. When I was younger I had problems with falling asleep, and now I have nightmares. I can't remember night, when I sleep peacefully.

I was thinking to go to the therapist, but I'm not person who can tell everything others. It's just too much for me.

Gavi was sleeping and looking cute. I don't really like him, but i can't tell he is not in my type or maybe I watched too much edits about him on tik tok.

- Estrella, could you please stop looking at me? I want to sleep.

Okay, I didn't expect to hear that.

- Sorry. And thank you again.

- Hmm? For what?

- For staying with me at night. I really appreciate it.

- It's okay. You don't have to thank me again, all of us have sometimes hard night.

Night but not nights.

- Can I ask you something?

- It depends, but let's say yes.

- Have you ever have a situation where some fan find your house? It was weird for me when you accused me of that.

- One day I came back home, Pedri was at his parents and I saw some girl. I was really confused so I asked her what she was doing there and  she said she loved me and all this stuff. I called the police and they barely took her out.

- Wow, that's crazy, like I understand you're popular, but it's just sick. That's mostly the reason why I don't  want people to know about me and Pedri. At least now.

- Yeah, I understand what you mean, if I could choose, I think I would like to be less popular, but it is what it is. Now can I ask you something?

- No.

- Come on estrella, question for question.

He made face like my mum used to do when she was trying to find out what bad I made.

- Okay.

- What's your favourite flowers?

- What? Why do you ask about that?

- Because I want. I have my one question and I wanted to ask you this.

- I think white roses.

- White roses? Why white and no red or i don't know pink?

- Hola hermanos!

I'm glad Pedri came because I don't know how to answer that question. I just think they're beautiful and that's it.

- How was your sleep? - he said and sat at the bed - you want to see how you to were cute?

- What do you mean?

I asked and he started looking something at his phone, then he showed us a photo.

There was me and Gavi cuddling, we were looking kinda cute, but it's still me and Gavi. And I don't remember when this happened.

- Relax estrella, it's not like the whole word see this, and I let you do it. It's okay you just needed a hug.

- Actually, there was a possibility that everyone saw that.

- WHAT?! PEDRI NO, WHAT DID YOU DO?

- I posted it on insta story...

- PEDRO GONZÁLEZ LÓPEZ, PLEAS TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING.

Oh, Gavi was upset. No, he was really mad.

- Sorry! I deleted it after a few minutes. I don't think someone see it. Sorry.

I can't believe it. How does he think none see it, he is FC Barcelona player, he has a lot of fans. They even came to his house and he think none saw a photo on his instagram? I can't believe he is my brother.

Gavi and Pedri were arguing when I decided to check my phone. If someone saw it, for sure made screenshots and posted it.

I saw that Lily texted me and sent a screenshot.

Lily: OMG WHAT IS THAT?

Of course it was photo of me and Gavi.

Mel: Nothing. Is it really bad?

Lily: We talk about a picture later, but

Mel: ???

Lily: I don't think you should open your twitter.

I opened Twitter and I saw our picture. Fantastic. I looked at popular hashtags and of course it was Gavi and Pedri. Next, I opened tik tok, and I wasn't surprised when I saw videos that Gavi broke someone heart by sleeping with me.

It was stupid, but I started reading tweets about this photo, and I don't have words for this. People were texting horrible things about Pablo, but worst things about me. They don't know me, I'm not a public person, and they were saying I'm only with him because of money, fame, look, when we're even not together. They were trying to find my account but they haven't done it yet. I haven't knew one picture can make things like this.

- Hermana, I'm sorry.

Pedri said and hugged me, he probably saw this posts, when I was checking them, because Gavi was no longer in my room. I haven't noticed it. I wonder how he feels with it.

-  It's okay Pedri. Now we have to tell the world you are my hermano. It came sooner than I thought, but we can't do anything with it now.

- No hermana, it's not okay. I've done stupid thing, and now I apologise. I'll support you now.

- Thank you.

- And I will make a post about us. I'm sorry again, I know you didn't want people to know.

- It's okay. They will forget about this photo soon.

  ****

I survived whole day without checking my phone. I've made my account private, because people started to following me. I didn't see Pablo since he left my room. I don't know if he was at his room or left the house.

Now I'm with Pedri at our spot. I love sunsets and this beach is beautiful. We were sitting in silence. I was thinking how my life changed in one week. It was crazy.

- I'm sorry Mel.

- Pedro, stop saying you're sorry. I understand that. It happened and you can't do anything about it. You can't back time.

- I know, but I feel really guilty. You've been here only for a week and your life is going to be much harder.

- I get used to it.

I forced myself to smile. I won't get used to it, not now, but I know Pedri feels bad with that and I can't make him feel more sad.

- You know what? I've been here only a week, as you said but I've really attached to you. You're my best hermano.

- I'm your only hermano but thanks, and I've attached to you too. I guess it's a good thing right? We haven't seen each other in years, so we have to make it up.

- Si. We should go home now. It's getting late.

We stand up and started come home. We weren't talking but it wasn't awkward silence.

I got upstairs and came to my room. I saw a bouquet of white roses at my desk. I came closer and saw the letter. I knew it was from Gavi.

"Estrella,
I'm so sorry, that in some way I'm responsible for you go through it. I know you didn't want to be popular. You're strong and I believe you can handle this situation, remember after dark times, sun will shine again."

Then I looked at my bed and I saw a little teddy bear. It has a little Barça shirt. I knew Pablo wasn't at home that night, so I grabbed my phone and text him.

Melanie: Thank you. You've made my day.

Gavi: I hope you're Barça fan.

Gavi: And if you don't I will make you one 😂.

Melanie: I'm a Barça fan.

Melanie: Good night, Pablo.

Gavi: Good night, estrella.

That night I haven't got nightmares and I think it was because of little tedy bear.

_________________________________

Hii, today a little longer chapter.
Let me know if you see any mistakes, english is not my first language.
Have a nice day/night💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 132 31
Kaci Carrick, just got out a of toxic relationship. She's upset and doesn't know what to do with herself after being in a 5 year relationship. Going...
41.6K 416 66
You finally are moving to Barcelona to be with your big brother again. You meet his best friends. One you get on great with and you two end up dating...
177K 6.3K 15
Hello. This is my first fanfic and I'm making this to entertain myself so the update may be slow. Anyway I'm sorry for any mistake that you might fin...
42.2K 353 16
Kayla moved to Barcelona after her parents got divorced and had a crush on her new next-door neighbour called Gavi.