Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 55

2.1K 227 65
By author_rfs

Indrajith's Pov

I was in a deep sleep but it got disturbed by the whimpers of someone. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Magizh. It was Magizh who is crying cupping her mouth.

I immediately got up seeing her crying. She was startled by my action.

Ennachu Di..... I asked her. She shook her head in pain.

I took a close look at her. She was holding her back and lower abdomen.

She didn't even look at me even at that moment.

Valikuda Magizhini .... I asked her.

She lowered her head and nodded.

Hospital polama...... I asked holding her left arm.

Venam sari aagirum.... Eppovum vara pain thaan .......she said and more tears left her eyes.

Eppovum vara pain ah..... I asked her because I have never seen her in pain or did I fail to notice it.

Ama.... Don't worry unga baby safe ah vachupen..... She said and a loud gasp left her mouth in pain.

Iru naa water tharen.... I said and poured a glass of water for her.

Thanni Kudi Magizhini..... I said. She struggled to get the glass from me.

Iru naane feed panren.... I said and fed her water little by little.

She wiped her mouth and started massage her bump. She was biting her lips to control her whimpers.

I'm seeing her in pain for the first time. Her tears were falling uncontrollably. Her one hand was on her lower abdomen pressing it to relieve pain.

Baby please hurt pannada... Romba Valikudu...... I heard her saying in a low tone since it's a silent night I was able to hear it well.

My eyes welled up in tears. Seeing her rubbing her bump. I sat beside her and held her hand.

Naa massage panren..... I said.

Seekram romba valikudu..... She said and gasped loudly in pain.

I started massaging her bump, back and legs to relieve her from pain.

Ippo konjam ok.... Andha tablet box eduthu kudunga please...... She requested. I handed it to her.

She took a tablet and swallowed it along with some water.

Eppovum ipdi vailikum nee yen enkitta oru vaati kooda sollala..... I asked her to know the reason.

Attention seek panna seiyuriya nu kepinga eduku.... En vali ennoda pogatum...... She said.

Her words pricked my heart. It was my actions and words that stopped herself from revealing her feelings and pain to me.

She slowly lied on the bed.

Ippo ok vaa Magizhini ...... I asked her but I was feeling guilty to the maximum.

Hmmm.... She responded caressing her bump.

I turned off the lights and lied beside her.

Magizhini.... I called her.

Hmmm... She responded.

Enna paaren Please...... I pleaded to her to look at me.

She slowly turned towards me.

Even after undergoing severe pain she still didn't say any harsh words like me.

I slowly and gently pulled her towards me and made her lie on my chest.

Thoongu..... I pecked her cheeks and caressed her pain.

She eventually dozed off and I looked at her sleeping form for sometime and dozed off.

Next morning

I woke up first in the morning today. The first thing my eyes saw in the morning is Magizhini.

She was still lying on my chest and her bump is slightly hitting my side...

She looks very peaceful while sleeping. A smile formed on my lips seeing her. I took her hand in mine.

A sudden eruption of guilt again hit me badly seeing her skinny wrist. I remembered her words from last night and her painful night. After that I couldn't stay there.

I gently made her lie on the pillow and refreshed to go out.

Now beach has become my peaceful spot...

There will be only few people there in the beach. I sat on the beach sand and started staring at waves aimlessly and let my mind retrospect.

Her hand felt like a feather to me today. I remember how her wrist was because I have held it several times to hurt her and drag her but today when I hold it to comfort her it's feeble...

Her pain, it's all because of me...

I never thought one incident can change my whole opinion about her and now I'm seeing the real Magizhini but I realized I have done ruthless things to her even before realizing her.

Naa senjaduku ellam ava naa feel panrada paathu Happy aagirukanum but she consoled me, fed me knowing I'll be hungry..... Amma kooda apdi pannadu illa.... Especially Nithya naa saptene illa thoongunena kavala pattade illa ana Magizhini.... Appa eppovume avazha angel nu solluvaru unmaila ava angel thaan... Naa thaan devil mathiri hurt paniruken. Can I make amends for this.... terila....

I still hear her story to our baby.... Our baby.... I scoffed saying this.

I always told her to stop calling it our baby... I made her say this is Nithya and I's baby.... Evlo feel panirupa...

Yen ipdi muttazha ah blind ah ellam thappum pannen yen ipdi utkandu feel panren.... Yen yen...

I was crying in the morning thinking about all these.... My phone rang and made me realize the place I'm in.

I looked at the caller ID its Riyaz

Phone Conversation

Me: hello

R: hello Indrajith.. Enga da poita evlo naazh call panren edukave illa. Are you ok.

Me: mm I'm ok... Sorry konjam out of town la irunden adan eduka mudila.

R: its ok... Inaikachum edutiye.... Inaiku grand hotel la oru chinna party arrange paniruken.. Family oda vanduru..

Me: party ah eduku da.

R: oru good news da.

Me: Tasneem pregnant ah... Congratulations da. Kandipa varen..

R: ok da... 11.am ku start aagum lunch um arrange paniruken... Seekram vanduru...

Me: ok da. Will be there on time.

R: bye da.

Me: bye.

Phone conversation ended

I got up from there and left home.

Oru naazhum avazha vezhiya kootitu ponadhu illa. Inaiku kandipa avazha kootitu poren..... Idhu varaikum senjaduku ava mugatha paathu ennala Sorry solla mudila ava azhuda mugam thaan nyabagam varudu but I'll make sure I didn't make her cry ever from now on..... I'm sorry di....

I reached home. Magizhini was there in the garden as usual and playing with Bruno..

A smile formed on my lips seeing her playing with Bruno. The way she laughs when bruno run behind the ball swaying his tail is something unexplainable. Why didn't I notice this all this while.

I entered my home. I saw amma and appa there chatting and having their tea.

Amma....... I called her.

Enga da kalailaye poita. Magizh kitta kooda sollama...... Amma asked me.

Summa vezhiya poitu vanden.... Amma, appa renduverum inaiku free ah...... I asked them.

Naa free thaann.... Amma said.

What about you appa...... I asked him.

I have a meeting....... Appa said.

Neenga pesitu irunga naa unaku tea potu kondu varen....... Amma said and left.

Appa ennala inaiku office vara mudiyadu. Riyaz wife Pregnant ah iruka. So oru chinna party arrange panirukan naa amma vayum Magizhini yayum kootitu poitu varen........ I said.

Paravalye Magizh ah kootitu poren nu solra...... Appa said mockingly.

I understood his tone.

Ama appa avazhayum kootitu thaan poren... She is my wife....... I said but I wasn't able to look at him. He knows hoe I treat her.

Oh glad to hear that from you.... Appa said sarcastically.

Appa please...... I pleaded him.

Ok cool... Un amma tea kondu varuva kudi naa office kezhamba ready aaga poren.......... Appa said and left.

I sat there and waited for the tea so that I can talk about us going to Riyaz's party .

Indrajith, indha tea...... Amma came with a cup of tea and at the same time Magizhini also came to the hall.

Vaa Magizhini unaku badam milk eduthutu varen...... Amma said and left.

Naanum varen ma..... Magizhini said..

Eduku enaku yenna kitchen ku vazhi teriyada....... Amma asked Magizhini. I smiled hearing that.

Ozhunga good girl ah utkaru...... Amma said and went to the kitchen.

Magizhini...... I called her.

Hmm.... She looked at me.

Ippo pain iruka..... I asked her.

Illa..... She replied.

Indha magizhini.... Amma handed her a big glass of badam milk.

Atleast amma vachum avazha pathukittanga....... I thought.

Eduku free ah nu enga kitta ketutu irunda........ Amma asked.

Amma. Riyaz wife pregnant ah iruka so oru party arrange panirukan. Namma ellarum porom. Appa ku meeting iruku so avar vara mataru...... I said.

Apdiya romba happy da. Eppo ponum.. Time sollu ready aaganum...... Amma asked.

11.am ku start aagum oru 11.45 kulla irukanum....... I said.

Ok appo seekrama saptu kezhambanum. Naa breakfast panna poren..... Magizh nee eduvum seiya venam just go and select something pretty........ Amma said.

Maa.... Magizhini opened her mouth to say something.

I'm busy. Unga husband kitta suggestions edunalum kezhu...... Amma said and left.

Magizhini slowly looked at me. With a small smile I went to my room.

I know Magizhini will come here so I reached my room and waited for her.

First time I'm taking her out wholeheartedly...... I smiled at that thought but it hurts at the same time.

I pretended like I'm looking for clothes for the party when she entered the room.

I continued my acting like I didn't notice her presence.

Naa... Naa party ku varala..... I heard her saying. I turned to her and asked.

Ennachu Magizhini pain edachum iruka...... I asked worriedly.

Illa... Riyaz anna ku enna pudikadu aprom enna mathiri oru anadhaya kootitu poi neenga asingam pada venam...... Adan naa varala solren..... I heard her saying...

Naa apdi nenaikala Magizhini.. I would love to have you there..... I said.

Illa venam.... She said. I got angry. I exited the room calling out my amma.

Amma... Amma... Enga irukinga...... I shouted loudly.

Enna Indrajith eduku kathura...... Amma asked coming out of the kitchen.

Party ku varamaten nu solra yennanu kezhunga....... I shouted like a kid.

Amma looked at me with teary eyes.

Magizhini came there slowly holding her bump. I went to her and helped her climb down the stairs carefully.

Meduva paathu vaa...... I said.

Neenga yen ma ippo azhuringa..... I asked when I saw my amma shedding tears.

En pazhaya Indrajith paakuren romba varusham aprom....... Amma said. I looked at her with soft eyes.

Magizh pathiya idhan en Indrajith.. Avanuku pudichadu nadakati ipdi thaan chinna puzha mathiri enkitta vandu complain pannuvan..... Amma said to Magizhini...

Nee party ku varanum nu aasa padran nee maten nu sonnadhum epdi vandu kathuran paaru...... Amma said to Magizh.

Amma, relax amma..... I tried to console her...

Avazha vara sollunga amma please..... I whispered in amma's ears. With a smile she looked at me and then Magizhini.

Please Magizh vaa Magizh poitu varalam..... Amma requested.

Please laa solladinga maa naa varen..... She said the last two words in low tone.

Thanks amma.... I thanked her.

You have changed Indrajith but in a good way. I'm really happy for you...... Amma said in a soft tone.

I smiled and looked at Magizhini.....

She was standing there with her head hung low.

Amma breakfast ready ah..... I asked her.

Idly, chutney thaan.... Chutney thaazhikanum avlo thaan..... Amma said.

Sari maa appo seekram panunga sapdu ready aagalam..... I said.

We had breakfast quickly. Appa joined us. He left to office after having breakfast. While Magizhini and I went to get ready.

Author's Pov

Eduku enna kootitu poraru nu terila... Kandipa he is gonna make fun of me there...... Magizh thought

But he is behaving weirdly with me. Caring ah, romba affectionate ah irukaru but I know he is just like that for the sake of his baby...... Enna public laa kootitu pona asingam nu sonnavaru inaiku Vaanathi maa kitta enna vara solli compel panraru enaku sathiyama purila....... Anaiku Swetha vanda anaiku he behaved differently with me romba soft ah enna hurt pannama ana bayama iruku eppo eda solli enna hurt Panna poraru nu nenaikum bodu bayama iruku........ Ana nethu night enna care PAnna vidham en life la naa yenguna onnu ana adha rasika mudila. Eppovum edachum mind la vachutu seivaru.... Enkooda relationship la irukum bodu kooda apdithaan Final ah I miss you Nithya, I love you Nithya ku en kaadhu kitta sollum bodu sethralam mathiri irukum ana I'm scared to take such decisions....... Magizhini's mind wandered around multiple thoughts.

Magizhini..... Indrajith shook Magizhini. She looked at him, then only she realized she was standing still without choosing a dress ...

Iru naane select panren...... Indrajith said.

Magizhini looked into his eyes for a second and averted her gaze.

Idhu romba nalla iruku unakum comfortable ah irukum...... He said handing me a cotton floral maxi dress...

Idha potuko romba azhaga irupa...... He said...

Magizh looked at him bewildered by his words.

Magizhini hold on your emotions.... He will say like this and then he will hurt you. Don't raise your baseless hopes........ She consoled herself.

Both got ready in their respective rooms. Indrajith waited infront of Magizhini's room.

She opened the door and came out like a princess. She looked simple yet beautiful.

Indrajith's eyes didn't left her and it also caught how much weight she has lost.

Polam.... He said and they went downstairs. Vaanathi was already dressed in a simple saree and was waiting for them.

Polama Maa.... Indrajith asked.

Polam pa.... Vaanathi said.

They went to the parking lot.

Vaanathi got in the back seat. Indrajith opened the door for Magizh.

A knot formed between her eyebrows seeing his behavior but Vaanathi smiled seeing the way Indrajith is caring for Magizh.

Once Magizh got in, Indrajith closed the door and went to his side.

He drove the car slowly and reached the venue. He was stealing glances at Magizh now and then.

Usual ah ennaye pathutu irupala iva....... He thought and a bitter smile formed on his lips.

He parked the car and they got down from the car.

Magizhini looked at the building.

Paakave romba luxurious place mathiri teridu..... Kadavule please enna bathrama pathuko.... I have none to take care of me....... Magizhini put forth and quick prayer and went inside along with Indrajith and Vaanathi.

Magizhini walked with Vaanathi. Indrajith couldn't pop between them. He let them walk in the front and he walked behind them...

He observed the way magizh is walking. He understood, he has put her in such a critical stage that she could even walk like the pace of a normal pregnant women.

It was a big hall. Round tables were arranged for families to sit and eat.

Maa Riyaz anga irukan..... Indrajith pointed at Riyaz.

Vaa poi wish panitu varuvom....... Vaanathi went first. Magizhini couldn't even match the pace of Vaanathi.

Indrajith noticed this and walked along with Magizh.

Magizh looked at him once and continued walking.

They reached Riyaz and Tasneem. Vaanathi has already started talking to them.

Riyaz aprom inimel thaan nee Un wife ah romba caring ah pathukanum nyabagam vachuko........ Vaanathi was advising Riyaz.

Kandipa aunty..... He replied.

Hi Vaanathi...... Riyaz's Amma called Vaanathi from the crowd. Vaanathi noticed her.

Indrajith neenga pesitu irunga naa varen...... Vaanathi said and went to talk with Riyaz's Amma.

Congratulations da...... Indrajith hugged Riyaz. Magizhini watched this scene with a smile. She felt happy for them.

Congratulations maa...... Indrajith shook his hand with Tasneem.

Tasneem smiled at Magizhini.

Riyaz was throwing daggers at Magizh but she didn't notice it.

Magizh moved forward with a smile.

Congratulations Akka....... Magizh extended her hand to congratulate Tasneem.

Riyaz swatted Magizh's hand harshly. She looked at him Scared.

Dei..... Indrajith gritted his teeth seeing Riyaz's deed.

Eduku da ivazha kootitu vanda.... Amma mattum kootitu vara vendiyadu thane... Iva varala nu yaaru azhuda........ Riyaz whispered yelled at Magizh.

Riyaz stop it...... Tasneem pleaded.

Magizh eyes gathered tears hearing his hurtful words. She looked around and made sure none noticed them.

Just po sollu da.. Irritate aagudu..nalla vishayam nu terinjuma iva vanduruka...aa..... Indrajith didn't let Riyaz complete his words. Riyaz's words reminded Indrajith the words of his periyamma. How badly he was hurt hearing that words.

How dare you...... Indrajith grabbed Riyaz's collars tightly good enough to make him go breathless.

Magizhini was controlling her tears. She was biting her lower lip and controlling herself from crying.

Sorry teriyama vanduten... But Congratulations happy ah irunga...... Magizhini said and left from there.

How dare you hurt her...... Unna vandu pathukuren......... Indrajith said and went in search of Magizh but he couldn't find her in the big hall.

He found his amma.... He rushed to her and asked....... Amma magizhini pathingala.

Huh washroom poitu varen nu pona..... Amma said.

Ok maa... Naa ippo varen.... He said and went in search of her.

He stopped a waiter and enquired where is the washroom.

Sir turn to the right and it's there..... The waiter said.

Thanking him he went there.

On the other side. As usual Magizhini locked her in the washroom and cried.

Idhuku thaan kootitu vandarula..... Naa azhanum adha avar paakanum Right......... Magizhini wiped her tears.

Naa thotta kooda asingama. Enna tasneem akka ku congratulate kooda panna vidala andha azhavuku asingama piraviya poiten la....... She kept on crying.

Indrajith stood infront of the women's toilet and waited for Magizhini.

After few minutes she came out with water dripping from her face.

She was wiping the water off her face.

Magizhini..... Indrajith went to her.

Seeing her, he understood she has cried.

Azhudiya Magizhini..... He asked concerned about her condition.

Azhanum nu thane kootitu vandinga... Enna asingam paduthi hurt panni paaka avlo pudichiruka ungazhuku.... Ok naa konjam naazh la sethuruven mundija varaikum asingam paduthunga... She said and took steps towards the hall...

He grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked at her.

He pulled out the kerchief from his pocket and unfolded it. He gently wiped her face.

Sathiyama Unga hurt panna kootitu varala di azhada Please... Kasthama iruku ....... He said looking into her eyes.

Seeing her tears and the way Riyaz treated her made him realize the bitter truth that he has treated her cheaply infront of others.

If I treated you well, inaiku yaarum unna oru vaarthai kastham paduthura Mathiri pesiruka mudiyadu..... I'm sorry magizhini....... He thought.

Vaa... I have something to talk to them........ He said and took her inside the hall.

Enga kootitu poringa..... Magizhini asked...

Konjam wait pannu...... He said.

He looked out for his friends and finally found them.

En friends kitta introduce panren vaa.... He said.

Magizhini stopped him and said..... Venam.... Enna ellarum cheap ah papanga.....

I won't let anyone look down upon you....... He said.

Apdina...... Magizh asked innocently. With a smile he took her there.

Riyaz and Tasneem noticed Magizh.

Tasneem understood that Magizh has cried. She felt bad for Magizh.

Hi da... Indrajith..... A friend of Indrajith said.

Hi da.... Unga ellarukum en wife ah introduce pannalam nu kootitu vanden...... Indrajith said with a smile.

(Indrajith is only close to Riyaz so he shared everything with him but he didn't talk much about Magizh to others because he didn't get a chance to meet them.)

Idhan en wife Magizhini...... Indrajith said putting his hand around her shoulder. Magizh looked at his hand around her shoulder and then looked at his face. He was smiling brightly while introducing him.

Hi maa..... Everyone waved at Magizh. With a small smile she waved back innocently.

Chinna kozhanda Mathiri irukanga Indrajith anna... Yenna chinna ponna yemathi kalyanam panitingala yenna?? .....one of Indrajith's friend's wife teased him.

Magizh smiled...

Kozhanda mathiri thaan maa... Ana kozhanda illa en baby ku mummy.... But Yaarayum hurt panna mata so andha vidhathula kozhanda thaan.... Enna avlo nalla pathupa...... Indrajith said.

Magizhini pinched her hand not able to believe what's happening.

Oh ho machan enna loves ah..... His friends teased him.

Vaanathi aunty thane indha ponna pathadu...... Another friend of Indrajith asked him.

Amma kudutha Best gift da...... But late ah realize panna gift.... Indrajith said and intertwined his hand with Magizh.

None understood his words but Magizh...

Magizhini couldn't believe this and she was staring at him the whole time.

They had their lunch along with his friends.

Ivangala drop panitu varen Riyaz we have to talk...... Indrajith said and went home.

Indrajith made sure Magizh is comfortable and he didn't let anyone hurt her. He kept her safe with him.

Magizhini couldn't believe it felt like a dream for her...

They reached home. Indrajith helped her get down from the car carefully.

Take care. Tablets ellam potuko ok va...... Indrajith asked making Magizh sit on the couch...

Magizhini nodded her head. Vaanathi was watching all these with a smile. Vaanathi felt very happy for them.

Ok maa konjam vela iruku poitu varen..... Bye Magizhini.... He said and waved at her.

She waved back like a baby, her eyes were blinking rapidly.

Is this real or am I dreaming. Magizh asked herself. Indrajith with a smile left the home.

Indha saree change panitu varen Magizh...... Vaanathi said and went to her room.

Magizhini sat there and started thinking about his behavior in the last two days.

And his behavior today confused Magizh a lot.

Maaritara Magizh..... She asked herself.

Kandipa irukadu... Avar baby kaaha thaan. naa Happy ah irunda thaan baby happy ah irukum nu senjuruparu he doesn't like me.... Theva illama hope vachu marubadiyum azhada...... Magizh told herself...

She went to her room and changed her clothes. She lied on the bed and the thoughts of Indrajith occupied her mind again....

Hi makkazhe

Chapter epdi iruku...

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 165K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
118K 4.8K 38
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...
77K 4.5K 51
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...