Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

Da imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... Altro

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

45. The Stunt

3.2K 249 30
Da imaginesnher

Guys I'm so bad at writing action stuffs 🙂🙂🙂 she helped me 7stareila13 & I really disturbed her alot to write about the stunt 🙂🙂 so please thank her

And she's writing a story too, about which I know a little bit. It's not just a simple love story, it has mystery, fantasy, action and love obviously. I loved the story when she told me.

Check her work, give her a chance, you might enjoy that story!!

Another thing, she's a good poet too. So, don't miss the work from miss talented arrosa ♡

🌻🌻🌻

Writer's pov

" Start the stunt now " Someone shouted and everyone paid attention to the upper side of that broken building. Arini was still confused as Shrey was nowhere to be seen. As if he entered and disappeared somewhere.

And suddenly the camera and lights changed their position.

Arini thinned her brows when her eyes found someone she was finding, but not like this, not doing this.

" Is he? No.. Oh my God.. What's happening here? " Her heartbeats went crazy when she saw Shrey climbing on a bike and he climbs on the railing. But he wasn't alone, someone else was following him too but he had a gun.

He started shooting Shrey all sudden. Arini was scared to death now. " Shreyyyyy " She shouted without caring and Shrey heard that. He looked down to find her.

" Shreyyyyy what are you doing? Shreyyyy "

Soon everyone else in the set noticed them. Someone goes to stop her but Arini didn't stop. Her eyes were stuck on him and in no time tears came out too.

" Shrey please come down... What are you doing? " She Kept on crying.

And suddenly a sound of bullet roared there. It hit Shrey. Everyone looked so fine even after that except Arini & his friends.

" That bullet... hit him. Stop it. He's injured " Madhav ran to someone while complaining but the next reply stunned him.

" It's in the contract. He's supposed to be shot. He's taking lakhs for this. "

Madhav couldn't believe his friend's desperacy. The need of money made him do this. Now he could only look up and pray.

The stunt was done now & Shrey was supposed to come down. But his bike didn't stop. " The break isn't working " Shrey shouted in pain looking down. His voice couldn't reach to them. His back was hurting very badly now.

No brake and handle of the bike worked anymore. Shrey was clueless. Suddenly he lost his balance and fell down.

"Shreyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noooooooo "

The bike touched the ground and broke into pieces. But luckily shrey didn't fall and grabbed the grill to hang himself somewhere.

Everyone rushed to him to save him. Gradually his pain started increasing more, in that area where he was shot. In no time, the area filled with blood. Everyone in the set ran to Shrey. Some called ambulance. Everyone became busy to see him.

Arini ran to him and hugged the laying Shrey who was barely opening his eyes. She wrapped her arms around her and called his name in her shaky voice.

Shrey, who was rarely looking at anyone in that chaos, looked at her in her one call. His eyes got tears looking at her. He wanted to touch her cheek and wipe that but his body didn't find strength to even put that up.

" Shrey.. Why.. " Her muffled sobs came to his ears. His eyes were getting closed again. Arini feared that only. What if he closes & never opens it.... The thought sank her heart.

" Shrey... Stay awake.. Shrey.. "

He breathed weakly, tried to inhale Arini's smell. " T.. Take c... care.. " His voice poorly came. After that he closed his eyes totally. He didn't open them no more, no matter how much they called him.

🌻🌻🌻

After a day

Shrey's pov

I was laying on the hospital bed with my eye closed, breathing slowly. And near my head, a lady was sitting, running her fingers in my hair slowly. My mom. She cried the whole night for me, could close her eyes in relief for a second. Seems like, what I did, increased our problems more.

I felt my mom shifting little closer to me when I took a long, deep breath. The sound of my sigh was quite audible I guess. Moving closer to her, I managed to adjust my head in her lap. My eyes were still closed but I knew that her gaze was fixed on me.

I was embarrassed... I  couldn't think that it would end up being like this, I'll be caught and everyone will see me laying on the hospital bed. It was still little good as nobody asked anything yet. But I know this silence won't stay longer, I'll be welcomed with loads of questions. And I have to answer all of them.

Suddenly the noise door opening came to my ears. " How is he? Is he sleeping?" It was Anushka di..  I slowly opened my eyes to look at her. And just as I did that, she ran to sit beside me. Holding my hand, she asked, " How are you? "

I smiled weakly before answering, " Life mein pehli baar tujhe worried dekh rha mere liye "

( I'm finding you worried for me for the first time)

I earned a cute slap on my bicep. " Ahh.." I tried to act that it hurt and suddenly her expression changed. " Sorry...i am sorry..is it hurting ? Should I call the doctor ?" She was really worried this time. Oh my sweet sister!

I shook my head and closed my eyes again with a smile.

" Do you want to see your dad? Should I call him? " This time mom asked. And I nodded. After few minutes, my dad came too.

I couldn't look at his eyes. They were old and I never wanted to bring tears in those eyes. It was really rare to see fathers having tears. They're the tough pillars of a family, they seem to be hard like stone from outside but from inside, they're soft and caring.

Even though my father was a chill one, he still never shed tears in front of us. But today, the laying injured body of me teared him up. It was so heartbreaking to see.

" It was so silly of you Shrey. Did we ever ask you to do anything for money? We knew whenever the right time will come, our son will take care of us but not like this shrey " Came his first question. I couldn't do anything but lowered my gaze.

" You really didn't get any better idea than this Shrey? Was it really needed? See what you have done to you now " It was my sister now.

My mom hugged me once again and sobbed, " You don't know what we were feeling when you came here being unconscious, blood all over your dress, scars everywhere.. .. .. You'll never understand it "

I felt a sharp pain in my chest, as if something was cutting me inside. A few tears came out of my eyes when I was wrapped in a hug by my mom, dad and sister together. It was family hug and we all cried together.

" Promise us that you'll never do anything. You'll tell us everything before doing anything. " Mom made me promise and I had to say yes.

" And no matter what problem comes now Shrey, you'll focus on your career " Dad stated, " It's my order to you. Money will be arranged anyhow. But the time of making your career will go away Shrey... You're so smart... I don't need to tell you this "

I nodded and finally opened my mouth to say something. At first I couldn't voice out anything but gradually I started, " At that time.... I couldn't think of anything.... We needed money, we still need money.... I wanted to do part time job with studying.... And this offer came... I thought I.. "

" It was so stupid "

" I am sorry. Mom, dad, Anushka for making you all worried. " I was really sorry.

" Not just us.. Everyone is waiting outside to meet you. Saxena family, your friends... All of them are waiting.. "

I gulped. Hearing that 'all of them' word, the first thought of Arini came to my head. She was present there, in the stunt set, last day. So she knows about it too. I tried to push her but she still somehow came back.

No. Not came back. She never left.

My Arini. I am sorry. I needed to say sorry to her too. But will she forgive me?

One by one everyone came inside. Uncle, aunty, jiju, Madhav, Ankit, Kalpana. I talked to all of them and got lectures of all too. But one was missing.

Arini.

Everyone was there but she didn't come. Where was she? I badly wanted ask and know and see her. But I couldn't. Whom should I ask? I have lost the right maybe.

A day passed. I was still in hospital. Doctor said it'll take little more time for my discharge but I was recovering everyday.

Mom and Anushka were glued to me most of the times. But today I somehow managed to send mom back to home. I'm feeling better and she doesn't need to be here all the time. And Anuskha is here so I think she can leave.

" Anushka? " Mom called her before leaving.
" Yes mom "

" I didn't know Arini came with you too " Mom told her making my heartbeat rapid. J averted my gaze to mom all sudden to know more about her.

" She is sitting outside and crying alone. Why didn't you tell her to come inside? " She asked more.

" She didn't want to come inside. I told her mom "

Mom nodded and was about to leave but I stated " Please... tell her that.... I'm okay... Doing good now... " And mom left after that. I could only hope for her to not cry anymore. I couldn't afford her tears anymore.

I remembered her face. Before being unconscious, the only face I could see was her. I felt like dying that time but the little peace was still in my body as Arini was wrapped around my body. At that moment, I wasn't sure if I'll be alive or not so I told her to take care.

And now I wanted see that girl's face again. Why didn't she come inside? I need to see you Arini.

My chain of thoughts broke when I felt Anushka's gaze on me. I called her, " Di? "

" Yes? "

" Can.. You... tell Arini come inside? "

" No " Anushka denied and I thinned my brows. " Why? " Asked I.

" You have hurt her so much already. Not anymore. " She replied without looking at me. But how does she know?

" Jo chaar chawal ke dane maine usko khilaya hai kal raat ko, aj agar Tu firse gussa karega uspe toh woh bhi nhi khayegi. I'm not calling her here. I'll find a better boyfriend for my nanad"

( i have made her eat very little last night. If you again scold her today, then she will not even eat that tonight. I'm not calling her here. I'll find a better boyfriend for my sister in law)

My eyes winded automatically. She knows everything? " How do you k--"

She cut me to say " Bhaabi hu uski... She told me.....and moreover she doesn't want to come inside too. "

( I am her sister in law)

" Anuskha please... Tell her to come inside. I won't her" My voice broke in between and I looked down before adding more, " I'm dying to see her "

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

21.1K 1.9K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
6.7K 347 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
200K 15.5K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...